Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653206 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichardRahl: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Asuito7:

There goes another lie. Someone that had claimed to have American, Canadian and British citizenship.

Well I am not surprised because that's Democrats and their way........lies

Lol.... Calm down bro.

Oga Salford can be very annoying at times, but he is Nigerian-Canadian and I don't think he has said otherwise before.

Make una calm down, e remain small na go soon enter market. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

It's like you're subtly saying congratulations to Trump grin
Well it's a welcome development
grin
Na you Sabi. Life is not hard. We move grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2020
If you're wondering why Trump and the Gop are going crazy right now, look at this:

No major Dem stronghold in PA have had over 50% of their mail-in ballots counted. Delaware's mail-in ballots haven't been counted at all.

Pa will flip blue.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2020
RichardRahl:

Lol.... Calm down bro.

Oga Salford can be very annoying at times, but he is Nigerian-Canadian and I don't think he has said otherwise before.

Make una calm down, e remain small na go soon enter market. grin
grin grin grin
I will miss this thread Sha. Maybe I will move back to the travel section

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

Na you Sabi. Life is not hard. We move grin

First time you refuse to use an abusive words on me
grin
God is wonderful!

Can't you see?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Trump has already won, if the Dems think they can cheat their way to power, they have something else coming. Democrats and their media allies are behaving like Nigerian politicians right now.
There is a reason why the new justice of supreme court has been elected.

They all saw this coming and i am sure that as of now even the supreme court judge have clearly seen it all.

That woman will send many people to jail.

She is here for check and balance.

by the order of Ishawuru.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
There is a reason why the new justice of supreme court has been elected.

They all saw this coming and i am sure that as of now even the supreme court judge have clearly seen it all.

That woman will send many people to jail.

She is here for check and balance.

I dey feel your vibes
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichardRahl: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

grin grin grin
I will miss this thread Sha. Maybe I will move back to the travel section

I swear I shock when I see you for here as I know say na Travel section you base.

But it's hard to resist the banter flying here.

Umudike .... chai grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chiiraq802(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

It's always been the plan. Sow as much chaos, panic, distrust and discord as possible. The fact that people know he is capable of this type of stuff, yet still voted for him, is everything wrong with America walahi.

Do you reside in Nigeria if yes,

Who did you vote in 2019?? if its Borrowhari

Then i guess everything is equally wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

First time you refuse to use an abusive words on me
grin
God is wonderful!

Can you see?
Election is almost over. Time for peace. No victor, No vanquished. grin

It was nice knowing you all. I wonder what the thread would be without the regulars on here grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

Election is almost over. Time for peace. No victor, No vanquished. grin

It was nice knowing you all. I wonder what the thread would be without the regulars on here grin

grin grin

This guy!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Asuito7:

There goes another lie. Someone that had claimed to have American, Canadian and British citizenship.

Well I am not surprised because that's Democrats and their way........lies
you are the barefaced liar.. typical trumper.

Quote anywhere he said that.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2020
RichardRahl:

I swear I shock when I see you for here as I know say na Travel section you base.

But it's hard to resist the banter flying here.

Umudike .... chai grin
I don't even know how I landed on here sef and somehow got caught in the cross fire. Was never banned on Nairaland till I entered this thread grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Truth be told if not for coronavirus Trump would've flogged Biden brutally at the polls.

11 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichardRahl: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

I don't even know how I landed on here sef and somehow got caught in the cross fire. Was never banned on Nairaland till I entered this thread grin

And your ego was bruised and you promised retribution..

Now I get it. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2020
RichardRahl:

Now I get it. grin
grin grin grin grin

This is funny.

We have all been there grin grin grin

The retribution phase grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
Georgia is showing signs of flipping at the last minute. If it does, it'll be a major heartbreak for the GOP.
If Georgia flips and Arizona remains as it is, then is all over cos biden is definitely taking one of MI, PA, WI, if not all of of the 3. Anyway I don't think georgia is going for biden, close but might not flip.

But biden for me looks more likely to win, especially with arizona and nevada looking good for him at the moment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
RichardRahl:

Now I get it. grin
grin grin grin

It's all fun. We had many fights and settled it. My blood sister was even on this thread and a serious trumptard..I gave a clue several pages back of a British forming American on this thread(Zuorom would remember). We fought on here and settled on WhatsApp. Not sexylassie though (God forbid) grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
grin grin grin grin

This is funny.

We have all been there grin grin grin

The retribution phase grin

Na sooo. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Plead:
Truth be told if not for coronavirus Trump would've flogged Biden brutally at the polls.
From the result coming in tonight, it would have been a blood bath.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
If Georgia flips and Arizona remains as it is, then is all over cos biden is definitely taking one of MI, PA, WI, if not all of of the 3. Anyway I don't think georgia is going for biden, close but might not flip.

But biden for me looks more likely to win, especially with arizona and nevada looking good for him at the moment.
hmm.. this is the definition of its not over until its over.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Plead:
yes o..biden would not have stood a chance.. abeg make this election end make everybody rest..

Blood pressures are pumping seriously..imagine when ones hope lies on people casting their votes. This one does not happen in Nigeria oo...SARS and the army for don end the elections.. grin.. ballot papers would have been burnt..thugs would have done the needful.. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackfriday:

You guys are good. I just can't. This election is really crazy. I will never trust an American again when it comes to politics. I never would have imagined Trump had a fighting chance let alone looking at winning. But it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
chiiraq802:

Do you reside in Nigeria if yes,

Who did you vote in 2019?? if its Borrowhari

Then i guess everything is equally wrong with you.

I don't reside in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

I dey feel your vibes
grin
that guy has no single vibe, he yaps rot all the time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichardRahl: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

grin grin grin

It's all fun. We had many fights and settled it. My blood sister was even on this thread and a serious trumptard..I gave a clue several pages back of a British forming American on this thread(Zuorom would remember). We fought on here and settled on WhatsApp. Not sexylassie though (God forbid) grin

Hmmm.... Family over everything. I think I know who she is but I am going to keep mute on that.

At bolded, Oh Lord grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

grin grin

This guy!
no be do or die o..election wey many of us no dey vote sef.. grin..na to continue life o..whoever America selects they will have to live with whatever comes their way..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

You guys are good. I just can't. This election is really crazy. I will never trust an American again when it comes to politics. I never would have imagined Trump had a fighting chance let alone looking at winning. But it is what it is.
like someone said the values of the United States is fast changing..citizens in recent times don't give a damn anymore about your past or what you have said. Citizens don't care about playing by the books, being all ethical. America has changed a lot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Who's watching this guy on TV? No matter who you support, Trump or Biden, this is a sad day for America.

Right in the middle of the election, the President of the United States basically just said he won the election and it is trying to be stolen from them and just confirmed that they will be going to the Supreme Court.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
If you're wondering why Trump and the Gop are going crazy right now, look at this:

No major Dem stronghold in PA have had over 50% of their mail-in ballots counted. Delaware's mail-in ballots haven't been counted at all.

Pa will flip blue.
iz a lie. Wahala is coming oo...but the reps already knew about the use of mail in ballots in this election.. or don't they want those ballots to be counted ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump has declared victory when votes are still being counted.

Wahala dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.