Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1689054 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
American elections have become a mockery. What's the difference between this and the elections of a third world country?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
What states are remaining to be called?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2020
seankafor:
Trump go soon declare state of emergency and roll out the military on the streets..

E go shock una grin tongue
He certainly would. That man is unstable but he indeed got millions of votes, so I guess lots of Americans are okay with that. Hopefully, the media houses would report the events just as they like reporting those of Africa.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

I love that lady
grin
She is fire grin

She is getting closer to the white house Very quick.

There are people saying they will vote for her if she contest for election as a governor.

Her fan base even cut across both Dems and republicans.
Americans loves her.

by the order of Ishawuru.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obainojazz(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Phraences:
What states are remaining to be called?
Seven more states yet to be announced I reckon, Biden expected to win two while Trump carries the rest.
Let’s see if that will save him or if Biden becomes the next POTUS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Zuorom:
American elections have become a mockery. What's the difference between this and the elections of a third world country?
You read my mind. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
AP has called Arizona for Biden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
On this note, I go to bed. God save America cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Some posts on here are really surprising.

How is it okay to declare victory before all votes are counted?

The ballots that were mailed in are yet to be counted. Gop turnout on election day was higher than Democrats, but more Democrats voted by mail. The difference is -- in Pennsylvania, for example -- is way more than the 600k votes that Trump currently leads by.

When Biden was leading in Florida and Texas, did he call it? Nope, he waited, eventually lost, and accepted the results, as Trump now should.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

The ballots that were mailed in are yet to be counted. Gop turnout on election day was higher than Democrats, but more Democrats voted by mail. The difference is -- in Pennsylvania, for example -- is way more than the 600k votes that Trump currently leads by.

When Biden was leading in Florida and Texas, did he call it? Nope, he waited, eventually lost, and accepted the results, as Trump now should.

Trump is just somehow sha. He supposed to be born a Nigerian. He no dey gree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Americans are now turning out on Democrats grin grin

Democrats have shut themselves in the foot grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
AP has called Arizona for Biden. That race is over.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Honestly, the mail in ballots should have been counted simultaneously. Or a day before. All this is just causing confusion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Americans are now turning out on Democrats grin grin

Democrats have shut themselves in the foot grin

You that is encouraging authoritarian declaration of election victory, what do you stand do gain? Lol.

Do you really want to see Americans rip themselves apart?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

There are almost 2million votes to be counted in PA alone but werey alaso dey declare himself winner. Idi Amin in Orange Skin grin grin

I bet you his handlers have told him he is losing that's why he's throwing his toys out the pram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Funny they were quick to count Covid19 deaths but ballots in states where Trump is leading. wait till Friday.
Organised election chaos by democrats

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by azpekuliar: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Zuorom:

Massive difference. The Nigerian Medical Association cannot organize straight forward, credible elections cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
A40:
There are almost 2million votes to be counted in PA alone but werey alaso dey declare himself winner. Idi Amin in Orange Skin grin grin

I bet you his handlers have told him he is losing that's why he's throwing his toys out the pram

If the guy didn't want many people voting by mail, he should have handled the pandemic better. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:
Funny they were quick to count Covid19 deaths but ballots in states where Trump is leading. wait till Friday.

I wonder o! They should have counted it simultaneously. So everything will be seemless.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Democrats have now made a fool of themselves. Instead of following the due electoral process, they're now doing everything and anything to make sure Trump is out forgetting that Trump's supporters are the silent majority.

As man wey Trump be, he will fight them hand to hand. No shaking. cool

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:

A very uninformed claim.

Who is "they"? Official coronavirus statistics are tabulated by the American CDC. If you don't know who the CDC reports to, then I'll tell you: Trump.

So covid statistics have absolutely nothing to do with elections, but somehow -- in a bid to create a conspiracy theory -- you have lumped both sectors together.

Na wa 4 you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:

Lemme remind you that it was the REPUBLICAN state legislature in Pennsylvania that REJECTED the plan by the state’s counties to count the mailed-in ballots before Election Day.

So, it’s disingenuous to put the blame on ‘Democrats’

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

A very uninformed claim.

Who is "they"? Official coronavirus statistics are tabulated by the American CDC. If you don't know who the CDC reports to, then I'll tell you: Trump.

So covid statistics have absolutely nothing to do with elections, but somehow -- in a bid to create a conspiracy theory -- you have lumped both sectors together.

Na wa 4 you.

Corona deaths are tabulated by the hour if not minutes. Why delay PA for instance.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:

Lemme remind you that it was the REPUBLICAN state legislature in Pennsylvania that REJECTED the plan by the state’s counties to count the mailed-in ballots before Election Day.

So, it’s disingenuous to put the blame on ‘Democrats’

They shot themselves in the foot then. Or they already had a script they wanted to play.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2020
minnet:

How're you doing bro?

Am good, this is the best time to be alive.
How your side?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

If the guy didn't want many people voting by mail, he should have handled the pandemic better. shocked
Just pathetic. No decent human being should be endorsing this behavior.

He should pay for his rubbish handling of the Coronavirus. It's funny because Trump and his Trumpies had no issues when Trump came from behind to win states like Iowa, Florida and Ohio but now that Biden appears to be making progress Trump wants to pick his ball and go home.

Lmaooooooo. Total of 4million votes most likely Dem votes should not be counted? A lunatic that's what he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Who told you that the election office workers are non partisan? We have videos of some of them wearing biden/Harris face masks and preventing GOP elections observers from accessing the polls venue. So many other videos of clear malpractices. How about the blatant refusal to call states where Trump has clearly won like North Carolina and Georgia but calling Arizona that is in no way over? This is an obvious attempt to steal the elections and Trump has a right to seek justice at the supreme court. He will present his case, so will Biden and his people and let the court decide.

So they should not call Arizona when it's not over, but Trump should call Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Georgia when those races aren't over either? Wonderful.

About the videos, please post your sources here. Make sure that the videos clearly show election officers wearing Biden-Harris masks, and also show them preventing Republicans from nearing the poll venue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You want Trump to roll over and accept the fraud that your dem criminals want to pull off. Are you serious yourself? There's nothing wrong with what Trump said. He has a right to seek justice at the supreme court.

Dude I am not a Dem. I don't live in the US.

You on the other hand seem like another Trump lackey, prepared to jump behind anything Trump says, true or false.

I bet you cannot show a single verifiable proof of fraud at this point, but you are probably ready to back him anyway, stand by and watch, as America turns into Venezuela.

Yet you ask what is wrong with what he said?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Likely Trump wins Wisconsin. He hasn't even lost yet and he is panicking
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

What's dictatorial about going to the supreme court to seek justice?

Lol..I am playing a football game with 20mins to go,score is 2.1,I got awarded a penalty.My opponent said I will not play it that I must not play it because it is wrong..

Note,Game is still on.Winner hasnt been declared yet,Yet my opponent does not want me to play my penalty that was awarded justfully.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

You that is encouraging authoritarian declaration of election victory, what do you stand do gain? Lol.

Do you really want to see Americans rip themselves apart?
Lmaooo he said he'll go to the supreme court.. how does that scares you? Or is going to the supreme court a damage to America democracy?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

Dude I am not a Dem. I don't live in the US.

You on the other hand seem like another Trump lackey, prepared to jump behind anything Trump says, true or false.

I bet you cannot show a single verifiable proof of fraud at this point, but you are probably ready to back him anyway, stand by and watch, as America turns into Venezuela.

Yet you ask what is wrong with what he said?

You know people like that..If Trump tells them to sleep with their mother they will..They just support someone blindly..Some of them claim Buhari is a dictator,but look the other way when the trump they lick his ass shows dictatorial tendencies..I mean what is the difference between Buhari and Trump?

Dumbos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.