Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1639491 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:
Who's watching this guy on TV? No matter who you support, Trump or Biden, this is a sad day for America.

He basically just said he won the election and it is trying to be stolen from them and just confirmed that they will be going to the Supreme Court.
what!! Problem don come oo..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Watch trump live

On going speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0HtWJqepY

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
Trump has declared victory when votes are still being counted.

Wahala dey

This guy ehn na case!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
Trump has declared victory when votes are still being counted.

Wahala dey
problem dey o..but he knew all along that counting would continue beyond the election day..

Wahala don come oo

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:
Who's watching this guy on TV? No matter who you support, Trump or Biden, this is a sad day for America.

Right in the middle of the election, the President of the United States basically just said he won the election and it is trying to be stolen from them and just confirmed that they will be going to the Supreme Court.

That's all he needed to do to unleash hell on his country. His supporters will now take up his cause.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Donald Trump thanks the American People for their support: "Millions and millions of people voted for us tonight. And a very sad group of people is trying to disenfranchise that group of people. And we won't stand for it."

Trump is a fighter, this is America and Democrats will not be allowed to rig their way into power.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
I hope you so called Christian conservative christ loving Republicans are seeing the Dictator in the White house.

Trump just said counting should stop and he is going to the supreme court..America,see what you have done to yourself..He isnt even hiding his dictatorial attitude at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

Right in the middle of the election, the President of the United States basically just said he won the election and it is trying to be stolen from them and just confirmed that they will be going to the Supreme Court.
Sigh.
So if the election eventually goes his way, then would he retract his statement?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by madrid5: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Jesus Trump just declare victory,America una Det on a strong thing oh,bleeped up amerika

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump don dey play the script. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by madrid5: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump na fascist abeg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

What is wrong in what he said? With the shenanigans the democrats are trying to pull, it would be foolish of him to fold his arms and allow them cheat their way into power. He is right to fight for rights and justice

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2020
A whole circus. America you deserve this disgrace of a President for not voting overwhelmingly for Biden.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:
I hope you so called Christian conservative christ loving Republicans are seeing the Dictator in the White house.

Trump just said counting should stop and he is going to the supreme court..America,see what you have done to yourself..He isnt even hiding his dictatorial attitude at all
What's dictatorial about going to the supreme court to seek justice?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

What is wrong in what he said? With the shenanigans the democrats are trying to pull, it would be foolish of him to fold his arms and allow them cheat their way into power. He is right to fight for rights and justice

Bros, the votes have not been fully counted. Why is he declaring victory?

They have not been fully counted. The election office workers counting ballots are non-partisan, so accusing Democrats of rigging is crazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is going to win grin grin

Look at the picture below grin grin grin

by the order of Ishawuru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
This mad man says he wants voting to stop. Who will tell him nobody is voting but they are counting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
madrid5:
Jesus Trump just declare victory,America una Det on a strong thing oh,bleeped up amerika
Buhari should send GEJ to go talk to them grin

But mehn. It's now complicated.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

Bros, the votes have not been fully counted. Why is he declaring victory?

They have not been fully counted. The election office workers counting ballots are non-partisan.
Who told you that the election office workers are non partisan? We have videos of some of them wearing biden/Harris face masks and preventing GOP elections observers from accessing the polls venue. So many other videos of clear malpractices. How about the blatant refusal to call states where Trump has clearly won like North Carolina and Georgia but calling Arizona that is in no way over? This is an obvious attempt to steal the elections and Trump has a right to seek justice at the supreme court. He will present his case, so will Biden and his people and let the court decide.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

What's dictatorial about going to the supreme court to seek justice?

It is dictatorial to state on record, weeks before the election that the elections are going to be fraudulent, that you are appointing a favored Justice to the Supreme Court, so that when the time comes, you will dispute the election and take it to the Supreme Court because you have a majority.

Then come out in the day to state that the elections are fraudulent, declare victory prematurely and state that you are taking it to the Supreme Court.

Even Mike Pence could not say it out loud.

And you dare ask what is bad about what he said? Are you even serious?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seankafor(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump go soon declare state of emergency and roll out the military on the streets..

E go shock una grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

You guys are good. I just can't. This election is really crazy. I will never trust an American again when it comes to politics. I never would have imagined Trump had a fighting chance let alone looking at winning. But it is what it is.
Well I'm not in the US, fully here in Lagos, facing our wahala.

I have been on this thread for awhile and only chip in once in a while but one thing I was certain of is the election is never going to be landslide for any candidate who wins. Knew biden was doing poorly with the Latinos and people like AOC sounded the alarm and I wonder how people thinks this is going to be a blood bath for any of the candidates.

Anyway like you said, life continues despite who ever wins..... problems we have here is way too unbearable to start worrying about another 4 years of trump's presidency.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

These dem criminals knew what they were planning and that's why they were desperate to prevent Trump from filling the supreme court seat.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Interestingly, we have been preparing for such scenario across the border. My prayers are that the far right and far left should not take advantage of the situation to cause chaos. I remember Walmart US was even packing their guns away at some point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

You guys are good. I just can't. This election is really crazy. I will never trust an American again when it comes to politics. I never would have imagined Trump had a fighting chance let alone looking at winning. But it is what it is.
Tears incoming. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

It is dictatorial to state on record, weeks before the election that the elections are going to be fraudulent, that you are appointing a favored Justice to the Supreme Court, so that when the time comes, you will dispute the election and take it to the Supreme Court because you have a majority.

Then come out in the day to state that the elections are fraudulent, declare victory prematurely and state that you are taking it to the Supreme Court.

Even Mike Pence could not say it out loud.

And you dare ask what is bad about what he said? Are you even serious?
You want Trump to roll over and accept the fraud that your dem criminals want to pull off. Are you serious yourself? There's nothing wrong with what Trump said. He has a right to seek justice at the supreme court.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

These dem criminals knew what they were planning and that's why they were desperate to prevent Trump from filling the supreme court seat.
Exactly but we are ready for them. grin

At this point, it is 100% over for Biden grin

Nothing and no one on earth will save him grin

The most painful thing is that, they don't even have anyone that will contest and win in 2024 grin

At this point, even Candase Owen will destroy any presidential nominee From the Dems if Republicans gives Candase the plot in 2024 grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
Well I'm not in the US, fully here in Lagos, facing our wahala.

I have been on this thread for awhile and only chip in once in a while but one thing I was certain of is the election is never going to be landslide for any candidate who wins. Knew biden was doing poorly with the Latinos and people like AOC sounded the alarm and I wonder how people thinks this is going to be a blood bath for any of the candidates.

Anyway like you said, life continues despite who ever wins..... problems we have here is way too unbearable to start worrying about another 4 years of trump's presidency.
I unfortunately believed in some of the polls. As much as I try not too. I would often look at them hoping it would atleast be close, but here we are.

If there had been a proper landslide, there wouldn't be this case of complexity of one candidate declaring victory while the votes are still being counted. Lesson learnt.

I know Nigeria has it's own issues too especially. Nigeria's problem is much more complex that whatever issue the US is dealing with right now. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Activist001:

Tears incoming. cheesy
For your mind grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Exactly but we are ready for them. grin

At this point, it is 100% over for Biden grin

Nothing and no one on earth will save him grin

The most painful thing is that, they don't even have anyone that will contest and win in 2024 grin

At this point, even Candase Owen will destroy any presidential nominee From the Dems if Republicans gives Candase the plot in 2024 grin

I love that lady
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

She should respect herself and recuse herself from any election petition cases
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden is speaking. Saying every vote must be counted and he is right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.