Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688785 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2020
The same group of NL'ders that were projecting a landslide for Trump just an hour ago -- and warning Democrats not to contest or protest -- have now changed their tunes because things don't look too good for Trump.

From the safety of their homes in Okokomaiko Lagos, Nigeria, they are accusing Democrats of cheating and are encouraging violence in the USA.

Look at how they're doing what they warned the other side not to do, all because the tables have turned.

It's a pity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Phraences:

They shot themselves in the foot then. Or they already had a script they wanted to play.

Ignored with utter contempt.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Lmaooo he said he'll go to the supreme court.. how does that scares you? Or is going to the supreme a damage to America democracy?

You conveniently did not mention that he has declared victory. His supporters will now take to the streets to fight for his cause.

That unrest is what is keeping many people up tonight, and you're cheering it on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:

Corona deaths are tabulated by the hour if not minutes. Why delay PA for instance.

Is the CDC in charge of elections?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

What's dictatorial about going to the supreme court to seek justice?
Like I'm confused.. what page or chapter or act or scene or paragraph of the America constitution does it demonize going to the court for justice.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

Is vote counting in states where Trump leads rocket science

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:

Ignored with utter contempt.

Trump did hard fans. Una no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

You conveniently did not mention that he has declared victory. His supporters will now take to the streets to fight for his cause.

That unrest is what is keeping many people up tonight, and you're cheering it on.
Trump just said voting should stop not counting.. why are y'all trying to twist his statement? If atal anyone is trying to trigger violence it's the dems who knows exactly what this statement means but will want to misquote it for the gullible ones like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Over 1 million votes left to count and Trump has already claimed victory.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Trump just said voting should stop not counting.. why are y'all trying to twist his statement? If atal anyone is trying to trigger violence it's the dems who knows exactly what this statement means but will want to misquote it for the gullible ones like you.

Voting stopped when polls closed. Only counting is still going on. If Trump knows that, when, then, is he talking about voting? If there's anyone trying to distort reality here, it's Trump.

Biden called for patience, asking his supporters to wait till every vote has been accounted for. Trump, on the other hand, declared victory. Which one of these two is inciting violence? Yea, Trump.

I won't go into insults. Too mature for that. It's just an election. If civil discourse won't do, I'll find my way.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
The same group of NL'ders that were projecting a a landslide for Trump just an hour ago -- and were warning Democrats not to contest or protest -- have now change their tunes because things don't look too good for Trump.

From the safety of their homes in Okokomaiko Lagos, Nigeria, they are accusing Democrats of cheating and are encouraging violence in the USA.

Look at how they're doing what they warned the other side not to do, all because the tables have turned.

It's a pity.

Most of them sadly wallow in abject ignorance and don’t deserve to live among civilized peoples. It’s a freaking disgrace

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

If the guy didn't want many people voting by mail, he should have handled the pandemic better. shocked
Trump and Trumpies are obtuse. If they started with the mail in ballots and Biden was out of sight would Trump have asked for counting and voting to stop. Thinking is too complex a task for them. If he asks them to drink ricin they will drink and ask for more

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

this that Timitok guy, keep morphing around with different monikers.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:
Over 1 million votes left to count and Trump has already claimed victory.

What i want to know is it certain that all the over 1 million votes are democrats?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:

No one is voting right now. No one had been voting since polling closed. You know that. And he knows that.

So what do you think he is talking about?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

Voting stopped when polls closed. Only counting is still going on. If Trump knows that, when, then, is he talking about voting? If there's anyone trying to distort reality here, it's Trump.

Biden called for patience, asking his supporters to wait till every vote has been accounted for. Trump, on the other hand, declared victory. Which one of these two is inciting violence? Yea, Trump.

I won't go into insults. Too mature for that. It's just an election. If civil discourse won't do, I'll find my way.
Probably watched another speech, cause what I watched was different..
He said he's leading and now something bad is happening. Please how does that sound like he's declaring himself the winner? Seems you didn't watch it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Win or lose

The fact that almost half of Americans really want this shit show to continue for 4 more years is really something.

Totally changed how I view Americans, really.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Phraences:

What i want to know is it certain that all the over 1 million votes are democrats?

They are early mail-in ballots from Democrat strongholds. These votes will surely reduce Trump's lead. Whether or not, they'll be enough to put Biden ahead remains to be seen, but I think they will.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
This is going to be a messy election in america history.
Am never a fan of mail in....thousands of elegible voters mail in are still stacked in the postal office some will never arrived just in time.

As it stands

Trump will win pennsylvania..
Biden will win Wisconsin, Michigan,Arizona and Georgia.

Bidrn still favourite to win this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by cktheluckyman: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2020
CutieKing:
This is gping to be a messy election in america history.
Am never a fan of mail in....thousands of elegible voterd mail in are still stocked in the postal office some will never arrived just in time.

As it stands

Trump will win pennsylvania..
Biden will win Wisconsin, Michigan,Arizona and Georgia.

Bidrn still favourite to win this.
How can Biden win Wisconsin and Georgia where over 94% of the votes have been counted and he is trailing?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Probably watched another speech, cause what I watched was different..
He said he's leading and now something bad is happening. Please how does that sound like he's declaring himself the winner? Seems you didn't watch it.

Yea, we're sure you watched something different.

Let me link you to The Telegraph: https://youtu.be/VmoH3C0Ruho

You should clean your ears out well so you can hear Trump say "... We did win this election."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
cktheluckyman:

How can Biden win Wisconsin and Georgia where over 94% of the votes have been counted and he is trailing?

Mails
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Given up on CNN and MSM . They are preparing a Biden win. I'll stick here, plus my Twitter feed. I term this as a fight between good and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V90AmXnguw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

Yea, we're sure you watched something different.

Let me link you to The Telegraph: https://youtu.be/VmoH3C0Ruho

You should clean your ears out well so you can hear Trump say "... We did win this election."
The Democrats have stopped the count in six states they were losing. Trump didn't declare that the election is over and he has won. Like Biden, he claimed that he would win. "We will win this, and as far as I am concerned, we already have won it"; 8:12:
Check out the full video not the cropped one you just showed me
https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1323888133390348288?s=19

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 35824L: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2020
I was convinced that Donald Trump is an illiterate when he suggested that toxic bleach be injected into corona virus patients to wash the virus out but now it is hard looking for the appropriate adjective to use in describing him for declaring that he will go to court to stop validly cast ballots from being counted in a particular state where he is afraid he will lose. What has the USA turned into under this man

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden said almost the same thing as Trump..... But no, na Trump be the sacrificial lamb. Lmfaoooooo

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2020
35824L:
I was convinced that Donald Trump is an illiterate when he suggested that toxic bleach be injected into corona virus patients to wash the virus out but now it is hard looking for the appropriate adjective to use in describing him for declaring that he will go to court to stop validly cast ballots from being counted in a particular state where he is afraid he will lose. What has the USA turned into under this man

Well he said he does not want 4am votes counted. Where we're these voters before election day.
You heard what media wanted you to hear.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Biden said almost the same thing as Trump..... But no, na Trump be the sacrificial lamb. Lmfaoooooo

Frankly....we did win this election. This is exactly what he said.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Casemiro(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2020
I am kinda confused about the electoral votes.

for instance, let's say Trump has the majority votes in Florida with 29 electoral votes.

Does it mean that he bags all 29 electoral votes or there's a way these 29 votes will be shared, no matter the winner of the popular votes?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2020
nateevs:

Frankly....we did win this election. This is exactly what he said.
Lol what did he say before that?.. say the full sentence no dey crop

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Casemiro:
I am kinda confused about the electoral votes.

for instance, let's say Trump has the majority votes in Florida with 29 electoral votes.

Does it mean that he bags all 29 electoral votes or there's a way these 29 votes will be shared, no matter the winner of the popular votes?

Joe Biden won the liberal Havens of Calif and NYC. He takes the electoral college vote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.