Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708959 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Timiofak:
I hope we all know that the Republicans are going to try to impeach Biden at a point right?

Now before you say on what grounds, Ill love you to remember early in the Obama years reasons why they wanted to impeach, basically rubbish

link below

https://www.mediamatters.org/barack-obama/looking-back-many-ludicrous-justifications-right-wing-media-used-call-obamas
Note the Democrats were not doing what was done to Obama. Dems do not impeach on conspiracy theories, but on facts.

Republicans can try all they want but will fail unless Biden gives them cause which he wouldn't.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
As trump cultists keep on moaning about trumps failed and disastrous legacy, my total respect goes to the nastiest bitche of all.
Terrible legacy.

Lost the senate, never won over the house, lost election, lost popular vote twice, impeached twice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lady Gaga will perform the national anthem for the inauguration.
Jennifer Lopez,Demi Lavato,Justin Timberlake and others expected to perform this will be amazing looking forward to watching every bit of it cool
Wow..can't wait to watch cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Timiofak:

Yet you can't point one democrat that has any affiliation with antifa

Let's go the republican side

qanon fanatics allover

Wait till Jan 20th than you would see indictments

But you openly ally with BLM that openly loot shops and destroy buildings, harass police officers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
salford1:

Terrible legacy.

Lost the senate, never won over the house, lost election, lost popular vote twice, impeached twice.

FAKE NEWS

Leftist Trash

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
sanpipita:

The QAnon crack head thinks the Congress is her living room abi

Anyway let them impeach so we can have President kamala.
Win win for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
zendi:
Excuse me, Woketards of the Wild West.

If a legal adult is caught robbing a bank, will he successfully plead that the wife, husband or friend incited him/her to it?

How many times has what somebody said made you to go and rob, rape or kill?

Is it possible you ever learn to blame offence on the offender rather than fish around for somebody to rope in?

Or is it too much of Coffee, Liberalism or Recreational Marijuana that's at work?

Excuse me, confederates of the wild south.

If a legal adult is caught blowing up the world trade center in a suicide attack, will the wife, friend or leader that merely sent them be indicted for it?

How many times has what somebody said made ISIS and Boko Haram members to go and rob, rape or kill?

Is it possible you ever learn to blame offence on the offender rather than fish around for Osama Bin Laden (who never even stepped a foot in America) to rope in?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dapcity007:

So are you saying mail in ballot voting that is contested and highly disputed should be the normal voting standard

When traditionally voting in person is far more better
olodo what is due process? You must at least know it before accusing anyone of not following it! Olodo! undecided

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dapcity007:

Trump 2nd impeachment was unwarranted
Evidence backs it up
He never incited any violence with his tweets

Analyst have confirmed it
Olodo what is due process?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:
olodo what is due process? You must at least know it before accusing anyone of not following it! Olodo! undecided

Indoctrinated leftist
Dogmatic Egalitarian-equalist

How Far?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:

So u rather prefer disputed mail in ballot than in person voting

Ok

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Who said anything about making it the new normal? Newsflash - mail in ballots have been a thing for a while now.
Your hero Trump has voted by mail before and thought he could be smart by saying absentee ballots are different and more secure.
Funny how Trump never complained about mail in ballots in states he won but hey...
I personally don't have a problem with voter ID. Just make sure it's easy for American citizens EVERYWHERE to get.
Honestly this "cheating" excuse is starting to get lame. Sing another song.

trump cultists don't even know trump, ivanka, don jr and most of the crooks in his cabinet have been voting my mail in the last five years. Major re-education is needed.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:

Even when it's on video of trump giving his cultists marching orders to the capitol, even when he has been saying it in all his rallies, trump cultists can't even believe their eyes. That is the most sadest thing in life. Even now they don't believe every big donor or major biz have ran away from trump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

Even when it's on video of trump giving his cultists marching orders to the capitol, even when he has been saying it in all his rallies, trump cultists can't even believe their eyes. That is the most sadest thing in life. Even now they don't believe every big donor or major biz have ran away from trump.

Brainwashed leftist propaganda as usual
Yawns
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Qanon idiots say trump was giving a morse code with the movement of his hands in his last address and that on inauguration day trump will broadcast from space force signal and Biden, Kamala, Obama and all other attendees will be arrested.

This is is the crazy shit dapcity, ono, basilico and other trump cultists are feeding in their brains.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Brainwashed leftist propaganda as usual
Yawns

trump cultist. I have given you attention, now go and release yourself

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
Qanon idiots say trump was giving a morse code with the movement of his hands in his last address and that on inauguration day trump will broadcast from space force signal and Biden, Kamala, Obama and all other attendees will be arrested.

This is is the crazy shit dapcity, ono, basilico and other trump cultists are feeding in their brains.
Rtump will signal to aliens from out of space to join his deplorables to pulverise every non-maga with the kraken.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:

Rtump will signal to aliens from out of space to join his deplorables to pulverise every non-maga with the kraken.

I wanted to laugh but then i thought this is exactly what any trump cultist can spin, just post in a trump cult forum and all trump cultist will believe it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

I wanted to laugh but then i thought this is exactly what any trump cultist can spin, just post in a trump cult forum and all trump cultist will believe it
The fact they'd believe it is very sad. That's why we immunise with education. So the majority do not get infected and join their cult

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
salford1:

Terrible legacy.

---Heroes of Insurrection---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349546620069834753
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump cultist. I have given you attention, now go and release yourself

Identity politics and cultural Marxism can't work on me.

Brainwashed mofo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
feedthenation:

---Heroes of Insurrection---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349546620069834753

Political stunt and circus
That how history will remember it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:

The fact they'd believe it is very sad. That's why we immunise with education. So the majority do not get infected and join their cult

What conjured leftist fantasy cult
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
What the fcvk is wrong with this kook with peanuts for brain that people are avoiding and he is showing his incurable lunacy. Worthless and poverty ridden Umudikean killkng himself over a Racist piece of garbage on his way out of office.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What the fcvk is wrong with this kook with peanuts for brain that people are avoiding and he is showing his incurable lunacy. Worthless and poverty ridden Umudikean killkng himself over a Racist piece of garbage on his way out of office.

I will continue speak Truths and facts

You are a cultural Marxist and so I'm not surprised with your statement

If you don't like my opinion you can fuckkk off from the trend

Worthless cum
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump cultists don't even know trump, ivanka, don jr and most of the crooks in his cabinet have been voting my mail in the last five years. Major re-education is needed.
They think we're stupid. If the comedian didn't want mail in ballots to be used on a large scale - he should've handled covid better.
Michael Moore once said if people could vote from their couch or tech devices - Hillary would've beaten Trump in 2016. This mail in voting issue is proving that to be true and that's why GOP are trying hard to discredit it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What the fcvk .

Leave that clown alone. Come argue with me how his master clown will pardon himself out of this.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-14/trump-struggles-to-build-legal-team-as-impeachment-trial-nears

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

I will continue speak Truths and facts

You are a cultural Marxist and so I'm not surprised with your statement

If you don't like my opinion you can fuckkk off from the trend

Worthless cum
Shut the hell up! Everyone who doesn't lick Orange Reagan's balls is either a "Marxist" or "Leftist" to you.
When folks start calling you Trumpers coons now - you'll cry about "black people not being a monolith".

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Shut the hell up! Everyone who doesn't lick Orange Reagan's balls is either a "Marxist" or "Leftist" to you.
When folks start calling you Trumpers coons now - you'll cry about "black people not being a monolith".

An Egalitarian-equalist feeling his dogmatic ideology is under threat, hence giving an emotional and reactionary response

Useless religion of atheist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:

Leave that clown alone. Come argue with me how his master clown will pardon himself out of this.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-14/trump-struggles-to-build-legal-team-as-impeachment-trial-nears
You see why some people are poverty struck all their lives. That brainstem is a perfect example of how not to be a failure in life. A 24 year old in some village in Ogun State wasting his life away about a guy that doesn't give a fvck about him in his village. The sad thing is that the fool is being scorned and laugh at and he's using his precious N200 buying data on his Made in China Cheap Phone thinking he's a genius. A life being wasted indeed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.