Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708053 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

They think we're stupid. If the comedian didn't want mail in ballots to be used on a large scale - he should've handled covid better.
Michael Moore once said if people could vote from their couch or tech devices - Hillary would've beaten Trump in 2016. This mail in voting issue is proving that to be true and that's why GOP are trying hard to discredit it.

Tahhh
Liessss
Let see how u will succeed without them post -covid 19

If you win the election then after without mass use of mail in ballot then call me perpetual bastard

If GOP wins ; I don't know what I will do or say

LMFAO
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:

Leave that clown alone. Come argue with me how his master clown will pardon himself out of this.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-14/trump-struggles-to-build-legal-team-as-impeachment-trial-nears
Trump the Master grifter is losing business and no one wants to be attached to him in America because he's toxic. The first property of his that will be seized by Deutsche Bank is that 97 Storey Trump Tower Chicago across from my office bldg. He's so deep in debt with that building that I am surprised there is no foreclosure on that building already. The City of New York just cancelled their agreement with him managing their Golf Course and some parts of Central Park. Signature Bank got rid of his Account and he's owing Deutsche Bank about $400 million which will be due next year. PGA just canceled their Golf Tournament at his Bedminster Golf Course in New Jersey. Wow, that pig is gonna declare another bankruptcy and good for him. The icing on the cake will be when he's indicted and found guilty and end up serving the remaining years of his grifter life in a prison somewhere in Upstate New York.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You see why some people are poverty struck all their lives. That brainstem is a perfect example of how not to be a failure in life. A 24 year old in some village in Ogun State wasting his life away about a guy that doesn't give a fvck about him in his village. The sad thing is that the fool is being scorned and laugh at and he's using his precious N200 buying data on his Made in China Cheap Phone thinking he's a genius. A life being wasted indeed.

Only cultural Marxist know what proverty is

Not surprised at all
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
sanpipita:
Trump doesn't want to pay Rudy, hope fight won't start.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-wont-pay-rudy-giuliani-election-legal-work_n_5fffa763c5b6c77d85ecbe46

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why are you telling me about that clown? angry angry

Would I not be a fool for wasting my own time talking about it?

PrideofLincoln1:
[s]You see why some people are poverty struck all their lives. That brainstem is a perfect example of how not to be a failure in life. A 24 year old in some village in Ogun State wasting his life away about a guy that doesn't give a fvck about him in his village. The sad thing is that the fool is being scorned and laugh at and he's using his precious N200 buying data on his Made in China Cheap Phone thinking he's a genius. A life being wasted indeed. [/s]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Tahhh
Liessss
Let see how u will succeed without them post -covid 19

If you win the election then after without mass use of mail in ballot then call me perpetual bastard

If GOP wins ; I don't know what I will do or say

LMFAO
You're such a comedian. I guess COVID was the reason Obama won TWICE?
COVID was the reason DEMS flipped the house in 2018?
This delusion you Trumpers keep exhibiting is just baffling to me.
You lost the popular vote TWICE!! I.e more people voted against your leader.
The party of Gerrymandering and voter suppression are mad its much harder to suppress votes by mail(not like you didn't try but hey)

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

An Egalitarian-equalist feeling his dogmatic ideology is under threat, hence giving an emotional and reactionary response

Useless religion of atheist
Christianity is not under threat. Stop lying.
I am Christian and Pro Life. Trumpers like you are the ones that claimed there was a "war against Christmas" and Obama never said Merry Christmas despite that being a stupid lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:
Why are you telling me about that clown? angry angry

Would I not be a fool for wasting my own time talking about it?

He is worse than a clown. Calling him a clown gives real clowns a bad name. That fool is a runaway train waiting to crash in a tragedy of epic proportion. I have seen clowns With Barnum and Barley and those make you laugh. This mental midget is a disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

The party of Gerrymandering and voter suppression are mad its much harder to suppress votes by mail(not like you didn't try but hey)

Continue using them without any emergency case in mass and proof that your party is a party of Fraud

U have not learnt from these past contested and disputed election

I want too see the silly excuse to use mail in ballot in mass post - Covid

Democrats and Cheating
Tuehhhh

Voters supression my foot
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Christianity is not under threat. Stop lying.
I am Christian and Pro Life. Trumpers like you are the ones that claimed there was a "war against Christmas" and Obama never said Merry Christmas despite that being a stupid lie.

Leftist are assaulting our religious liberty
And u close your eyes and allow Apathy

Smhhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Continue using them without any emergency case in mass and proof that your party is a party of Fraud

U have not learnt from these past contested and disputed election

I want too see the silly excuse to use mail in ballot in mass post - Covid

Democrats and Cheating
Tuehhhh

Voters supression my foot
It's only cheating when you lose and fair when you win. Typical Trumpist logic.
Voting by mail is okay when I do it. It's not when it won't favor me.
Spend time thrashing voting by mail but lowkey encouraging your supporters to do the same.

But guess what?? This is all okay because I am a "Christian" and have "Judeo - Christian values".
I'd rather slit my throat 10 times over than let any politician blind me like this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Leftist are assaulting our religious liberty
And u close your eyes and allow Apathy

Smhhhh

You're a liar. Nobody is assaulting your religion.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Is electoral vote popular vote??

We picked more seats in house of representative these election

You all successful rigged these election and now are censoring conservatives thinking all these will miraculously vanish

Nahhh it won't

Biden will be remembered like Rutherford(sorry RUTHERFRAUD)
Both cheats ,Both won
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

You all successful rigged these election and now are censoring conservatives thinking all these will miraculously vanish

Nahhh it won't

Biden will be remembered like Rutherford
Both cheats ,Both won

That's is his legacy, even before he began his govt, he already has a legacy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Nahhh it won't

Biden will be remembered like Rutherford
Both cheats ,Both won
You're a comedian. The fact is more people voted against your hero than not.
This thing is so pathetic that Georgia SOS - a hardcore Republican - had to debunk your nonsense on live Television.
Dominion and Kraken my foot!
Why wasn't mail in ballots a problem in Florida, Texas and NC?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

You're a liar. Nobody is assaulting your religion.

Cuomo in Newyork

Forcing gay marriage on us and abolishing polygamy( which I support)

Wanting religious liberty to be a second class right

Destroying family units and promoting Abortion and single motherhood making children fatherless

There is an existential threat to my Faith

I
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leftist as usual with their narratives

How come it's only Democrats that want to make mail in ballot normal after the election seeing how disputed it was

FRAUDS
Spits

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

They think we're stupid. If the comedian didn't want mail in ballots to be used on a large scale - he should've handled covid better.
Michael Moore once said if people could vote from their couch or tech devices - Hillary would've beaten Trump in 2016. This mail in voting issue is proving that to be true and that's why GOP are trying hard to discredit it.

Spot on. I won't lie, there were so so many opportunities for trump to be very presidential, i mean one of the best. If only he listened to Democrats too. Some days i would go mad because i wanted trump to show some empathy, even if it was fake or side openly with Democrats on major issues that would have made him enemies in the republican party, eventually they would coalesce around him again, his approval rating would have skyrocketed. If he had handled immigration the way democrats wanted, Biden won't not have won. If only trump and his cultists could have veered half way away from hard coded programmed political lifestyle, and just want to help people irrespective of race or gender, nothing would have stopped trump from winning a second term.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Cuomo in Newyork

Forcing gay marriage on us and abolishing polygamy( which I support)

Wanting religious liberty to be a second class right

Destroying family units and promoting Abortion and single motherhood making children fatherless

There is an existential threat to my Faith

I
When has Cuomo stopped religious gatherings before the pandemic?
Where has "single motherhood" been promoted? Are you one of the people who think women should be in a shitty marriage because of "for better, for worse"?
No one is destroying family units. No one is forcing anyone to get abortions.
Funny how the party of "self responsibility" will always choose to blame Dems for a lack of self responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

You're a comedian. The fact is more people voted against your hero than not.
This thing is so pathetic that Georgia SOS - a hardcore Republican - had to debunk your nonsense on live Television.
Dominion and Kraken my foot!
Why wasn't mail in ballots a problem in Florida, Texas and NC?

Lolzzz and Texas is vehemently against them

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

Spot on. I won't lie, there were so so many opportunities for trump to be very presidential, i mean one of the best. If only he listened to Democrats too. Some days i would go mad because i wanted trump to show some empathy, even if it was fake or side openly with Democrats on major issues that would have made him enemies in the republican party, eventually they would coalesce around him again, his approval rating would have skyrocketed. If he had handled immigration the way democrats wanted, Biden won't not have won. If only trump and his cultists could have veered half way away from hard coded programmed political lifestyle, and just want to help people irrespective of race or gender, nothing would have stopped trump from winning a second term.
The fact of the matter is it was extremely stupid of him to think he wouldn't get a hard time after spending 8 years doing so to a Democrat president who happens to be the first black president.
There were times where I felt sorry for him but as soon as I remembered the birther movement and how he tried to delegitimize Obama's win in 2012 I just looked the other way.
All the guy had to do was leave the COVID issue to Fauci but he refused.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Where has "single motherhood" been promoted? Are you one of the people who think women should be in a shitty marriage because of "for better, for worse"?
Funny how the party of "self responsibility" will always choose to blame Dems for a lack of self responsibility.

Your parties femcentric, Egalitarian-equalisic, Feminism,feminine imperative , gynocentrism has damaged women beyond repair all thanks to Democrats policies

We are the party of life, responsibility, family

Democrats party of infant genocide, women special privilege, single mothers, career driven independent women who will be childless and unmarried

Many Democrats policies that supports single motherhood , biased family court laws emasculating the men
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Lolzzz and Texas is vehemently against them
What about Florida and NC? Why did the GOP legislature in Pennsylvania, WI, MI, etc refuse to count mail in ballots first like in Florida and NC?
If they were counted first - would you have screamed stop the count like you did on election night?
Why is mail in voting acceptable in places Trump won but not where he lost?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Your parties femcentric, Egalitarian-equalisic, Feminism,feminine imperative , gynocentrism has damaged women beyond repair all thanks to Democrats policies

We are the party of life, responsibility, family

Democrats party of infant genocide, women special privilege, single mothers, career driven independent women who will be childless and unmarried

Many Democrats policies that supports single motherhood , biased family court laws emasculating the men
Another round of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

I'm for marriage
I'm against female privilege in marriage and divorce alimony post divorce
Everyone has equal rights and needs equal responsiblity
Many women have divorce raped men from the femcentric biased court systems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
edi287:

Another round of rubbish.

FACTS

Go online now and see the demographics of the Democrat party

The sad news was that the Democratic party were were mainly liberals but now they have become progressives and radicalized
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

I will continue speak Truths and facts

You are a cultural Marxist and so I'm not surprised with your statement

If you don't like my opinion you can fuckkk off from the trend

Worthless cum

---Take a chill pill and relax your brain---

---Your are invited to the inauguaral party next wednesday---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
feedthenation:

Sure RUTHERFRAUD was elected same as Biden

Both will only have one term
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
feedthenation:

Please that clown is not invited sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
feedthenation:

Arrows in the hearts of trumptards when they see the pic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
salford1:

Arrows in the hearts of trumptards when they see the pic.

True
A fraud ascending to power
A slap on our democracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Watcharena, happney65, bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.