Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653701 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Olodo Dapcity007 or is it JESHAL shouting voter fraud like a broken record, what say you about this actual voter fraud? undecided https://www.facebook.com/GregPalastInvestigates/videos/1345933832424344/
You see, unlike your dullard lot, when we liberals make accusations we more often than not support it with evidence cool

And while you're chewing on that Olodo first class, pray do tell......."how does mail in voting not follow due process? " oafish blabbermouth undecided

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2021
A40:
Your taxpayers money? Lmaooooooo. I need your dealer's number. His dope must be potent
Someone that his mom is probably still feeding three square meals and hasn’t even been to the US Embassy talk more of seeing the inside of an airplane is talking about “HIS” taxpayers money. The jokes continue to write themselves grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 4:05am On Jan 15, 2021
feedthenation:

---The 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump---

Liz Cheney (WY)
Anthony Gonzalez (OH)
Jamie Herrera Beutler (WA)
John Katko (NY)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)
Peter Meijer (MI)
Dan Newhouse (WA)
Tom Rice (SC)
Fred Upton (MI)
David Valadao (CA)
Funny enough, David Valadao is from my district. He lost to a democrat in an upset in 2018 and reclaimed his seat from that guy in 2020. Never knew he would vote against Trump cos that was what his democratic opponent was using to bash him in TV ads, said he sides with Trump on everything. But good for him I guess

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Livelystone01:

Why are you commenting as if the Dems never won the presidency before covid?
Obama won without covid and also got reelected not too far away.

The Republican party is facing enough stress from within as most of their young ones are tilting away from their hard stance on certain issues. The older ones couldn't convince their children to hold the line with lies anymore, they are getting educated, which has made them to demystify most of their policies.
How long do you think these young ones would be in control after being envious of the incentives enjoyed by their counterparts in the opposite end while the old guards are dying off?

What you don't know is that the South is becoming purple, not a core red zone anymore with most of the younger ones getting educated and being liberal.

You should pity the Republican party because most of the young ones, plus the increase of black voters won't fall for those lies easily without fact checking as seen in Georgia recently.

Be sincere with me, do you know why the Republican party has held up the South for decades? I'd love you to answer me this question without derailing please.

Baba mail in ballot made Biden victorious
Without them Biden chance of entering were slim to none

When America returns back to in person voting that is if they do,we will know whether your assertions hold truth

But I doubt you Dems will return to in person voting seeing the advantage of mail in ballot , hence the normalization of the unrealiable and highly disputed means of voting
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 15, 2021
MamaOO:

Someone that his mom is probably still feeding three square meals and hasn’t even been to the US Embassy talk more of seeing the inside of an airplane is talking about “HIS” taxpayers money. The jokes continue to write themselves grin

I'm happy my mom is feeding me
Unlike some moms that run away from responsibility and kill their babies all in the name of being woke and equal to men their competitors

She's a strong woman feeding her son unlike weak Democrats women with poor maternal insincts who deny their children fathers and kill the children in their womb

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
Olodo Dapcity007 or is it JESHAL shouting voter fraud like a broken record, what say you about this actual voter fraud? undecided https://www.facebook.com/GregPalastInvestigates/videos/1345933832424344/
You see, unlike your dullard lot, when we liberals make accusations we more often than not support it with evidence cool

And while you're chewing on that Olodo first class, pray do tell......."how does mail in voting not follow due process? " oafish blabbermouth undecided

Ad hominem on my character won't help your argument, present your cases and points let me dialogue openly with you,all these emotional tantrums won't help your arguments

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 5:04am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Baba mail in ballot made Biden victorious
Without them Biden chance of entering were slim to none

When America returns back to in person voting that is if they do,we will know whether your assertions hold truth

But I doubt you Dems will return to in person voting seeing the advantage of mail in ballot , hence the normalization of the unrealiable and highly disputed means of voting

The amount of time you spend on this thread could be spent on worthwhile things that could lift you and your family out of poverty. Af your age, I was already done with grad school, living alone and pulling in a sizeable income. Not running all around NL regurgitating conspiracy theories like a Russian bot. Sad part is, after you write this rubbish on here claiming Republican and your taxes, you’re still gonna go back to your sad, no light, no money reality in whatever backwater you’re living in Nigeria. Shame cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 15, 2021
MamaOO:

The amount of time you spend on this thread could be spent on worthwhile things that could lift you and your family out of poverty. Af your age, I was already done with grad school, living alone and pulling in a sizeable income. Not running all around NL regurgitating conspiracy theories like a Russian bot. Sad part is, after you write this rubbish on here claiming Republican and your taxes, you’re still gonna go back to your sad, no light, no money reality in whatever backwater you’re living in Nigeria. Shame cheesy cheesy

I'm a man not a woman
Time is my greatest asset but women's worst nightmare
I age like wine women age like milk( they sour)
I understand my sexual market value which begins between 30-35, but women own begins between 22-24, their SMV decline starts at 30, after 30 it's more difficult for them to retain their beauty and fertility as they have new young ladies in their early 20's competing with them

I'm a MAN, I know my self worth, just 24,and I have not began to reach the tip of my potential, I started early before 30 by God's grace

I'm focus on my self development, acquiring entrepreneurial skills, building Assets for passive income then women last on my mind

Part of my self improvement journey is on these forum, I'm learning human behavior, attitude, character, ideologies and values
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
the question is not a matter of preference but a matter of law and legality nr Olodo! What is the due process? undecided

Why the childlike insult
Olodo really

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 5:27am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

I'm a man not a woman
Time is my greatest asset but women's worst nightmare
I age like wine women age like milk( they sour)
I understand my sexual market value which begins between 30-35, but women own begins between 22-24, their SMV decline starts at 30, after 30 it's more difficult for them to retain their beauty and fertility as they have new young ladies in their early 20's competing with them

I'm a MAN, I know my self worth, just 24,and I have not began to reach the tip of my potential, I started early before 30 by God's grace

I'm focus on my self development, acquiring entrepreneurial skills, building Assets for passive income then women last on my mind

Part of my self improvement journey is on these forum, I'm learning human behavior, attitude, character, ideologies and values
Now I see you’re truly mad. May you be healed cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

There is nothing humanistic about being anti-abortion.

Abortion itself is a part and parcel of the human experience. Did you know that majority of abortions are natural abortions- spontaneous abortions?

You are an ignorant person that is empowered by blind faith.

What you anti-abortion clowns do not realise is that abortion is the last step of the action. Pro-choice is not the same as pro-abortion. Most pro choice people believe in using contraceptives and having sex education. With sex education in a society, the rate of unwanted pregnancies and abortions is reduced.

Anti-abortions clowns like you believe that you know all the conditions of a woman's pregnancies and also want to control women's bodies.

The greatest irony is that countries with abortion laws actually suffer the worst kind of abortions more than liberal prochoice countries.

Lies
abortion has increased with the legalization of it, statistical FACTS

A woman suffering miscarriage is a very woman losing her baby,not some infant or worthless foetus
A woman undergoing induced abortion is a happy sadistic woman celebrating her equal rights to a man by killing the baby in her womb and telling society not to judge

No moralization or ethical justification will ever strengthen a pro choice argument, because the act of abortion is barbaric and govt legalizing it like hilter Holocaust will lead to Infant genocide

Babies in the womb who die naturally normally are mourned , aborted babies are seen as thrash, dehumanized,bunch of tissues,clumps of cell

These poor souls have no one to defend their cause for life, they are paying the price of their mothers irresponsiblity by facing the sword of the Abortion clinic

Innocent fragile brave souls, more braver than I will ever be facing death

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2021
ono:

The election is contested and the two parties involved have sent different electors. Congress have to check and verify which ones to select - irrespective of what a corrupt governor and secretary of a state put forward.

Just going back to the past and still amazed people really don't try to learn anything or understand the simple US constitution. Shows the extent trump cultists were lied to over and over by trump and to themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Lies
abortion has increased with the legalization of it, statistical FACTS

A woman suffering miscarriage is a very woman losing her baby,not some infant or worthless foetus
A woman undergoing induced abortion is a happy sadistic woman celebrating her equal rights to a man by killing the baby in her womb and telling society not to judge

No moralization or ethical justification will ever strengthen a pro choice argument, because the act of abortion is barbaric and govt legalizing it like hilter Holocaust will lead to Infant genocide

Babies in the womb who die naturally normally are mourned , aborted babies are seen as thrash, dehumanized,bunch of tissues,clumps of cell

These poor souls have no one to defend their cause for life, they are paying the price of their mothers irresponsiblity by facing the sword of the Abortion clinic

Innocent fragile brave souls, more braver than I will ever be facing death

So you are going to pivot to abortion till you disappear right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=MamaOO post=98072392]

The amount of time you spend on this thread could be spent on worthwhile things that could lift you and your family out of poverty. Af your age, I was already done with grad school, living alone and pulling in a sizeable income. Not running all around NL regurgitating conspiracy theories like a Russian bot. Sad part is, after you write this rubbish on here claiming Republican and your taxes, you’re still gonna go back to your sad, no light, no money reality in

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2021
MamaOO:

God bless you Ma'am, exactly what I told that knucklehead couple pages or so. He always hyped on being 24 but he doesn't realize that he is paving away for himself being a perpetual failure in life with his stupidity and ignorance. I told him I graduated from Loyola School of Business in Downtown Chicago at barely 23 and got a dream job and married few months after and my wife and I bought our home after that and things have been going North for us by the Grace of the Good Man above and due to our hard work and here is a guy living in a village with barely no electricity and no portable drinking water thinking of himself as a genius. You see why some people are eternally cursed towards life of poverty. The guy is a fool and i made a mistake of dialogueing with him. I am good in avoiding coons and cultists like him. He is writing a ticket to permanent misery for himself at the age of 24 and will probably end up blaming the elders in his village for his misfortune in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seankafor(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Jeshal, continue

Am loving your works grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Ad hominem on my character won't help your argument, present your cases and points let me dialogue openly with you,all these emotional tantrums won't help your arguments
Olodo rabata I already knew you would pretend not to see the question so I repeat again, how does mail in ballots fail to follow due process? Dumb coon with a loose mouth and little brain! Talking horseshit from all cardinal points without making a single iota of sense! undecided that is how you start arguments with zero understanding of what you're arguing about, I would have loved to blame the education system in Nigeria for your being a dullard but that produced me and many others on this thread, your being a dullard is a function of your deficient or lack of brain computation power and your unwillingness to learn new things! Up till today you have not answered previous questions like how a black women of Nigerian origins can be racist against Nigerians and what the definition of spirituality is or where faith and its whims are coded into the US constitution! You see, I am keeping a small record on you and your stupidity, I expect you to reply me shouting ad hominem as that will enable you to pretend to be too offended to answer the questions but consider this also as your opportunity to prove me wrong that you're not an Olodo rabata grade one! Answer the questions and don't pretend not to see them ekpa undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Why the childlike insult
Olodo really
simple, because by failing to answer the questions your stupid arguments over time has prompted you have removed all doubts in the eyes of those of us who merely suspected you're an Olodo and confirmed it without any doubt whatsoever that you definitely are an Olodo rabata! That you failed to grab the repeated opportunities to answer the questions and prove this assertion wrong goes further to prove the assertion that you indeed are an Olodo rabata grade one to even those that would have been inclined to defend you so you see, in this scenario calling you an Olodo ceases to be an insult and instead becomes a mere statement of fact! They say if the shoe fits you.....................well, you know grin or maybe you're too dumb to know but point is, the Olodo tag fits you perfectly, now that I know this, the stupidity of your arguments looses its surprise factor, it might shock me from time to time when the magnitude goes even beyond what you'd expect from a typical Olodo but surprise? No more

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Obrigardo:

So you are going to pivot to abortion till you disappear right?

Don't get your question
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
simple, because by failing to answer the questions your stupid arguments over time has prompted you have removed all doubts in the eyes of those of us who merely suspected you're an Olodo and confirmed it without any doubt whatsoever that you definitely are an Olodo rabata! That you failed to grab the repeated opportunities to answer the questions and prove this assertion wrong goes further to prove the assertion that you indeed are an Olodo rabata grade one to even those that would have been inclined to defend you so you see, in this scenario calling you an Olodo ceases to be an insult and instead becomes a mere statement of fact! They say if the shoe fits you.....................well, you know grin or maybe you're too dumb to know but point is, the Olodo tag fits you perfectly, now that I know this, the stupidity of your arguments looses its surprise factor, it might shock me from time to time when the magnitude goes even beyond what you'd expect from a typical Olodo but surprise? No more

Calling Candace Owens a conservative black woman a racist makes me always wonder what logical double standards liberals always use
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
Olodo rabata I already knew you would pretend not to see the question so I repeat again, how does mail in ballots fail to follow due process? Dumb coon with a loose mouth and little brain! Talking horseshit from all cardinal points without making a single iota of sense! undecided that is how you start arguments with zero understanding of what you're arguing about, I would have loved to blame the education system in Nigeria for your being a dullard but that produced me and many others on this thread, your being a dullard is a function of your deficient or lack of brain computation power and your unwillingness to learn new things! Up till today you have not answered previous questions like how a black women of Nigerian origins can be racist against Nigerians and what the definition of spirituality is or where faith and its whims are coded into the US constitution! You see, I am keeping a small record on you and your stupidity, I expect you to reply me shouting ad hominem as that will enable you to pretend to be too offended to answer the questions but consider this also as your opportunity to prove me wrong that you're not an Olodo rabata grade one! Answer the questions and don't pretend not to see them ekpa undecided

I agree I can be dumb sometimes in my assertions because I don't know it all

But you leftist know it all

Seeth a man wise in his own eyes there's more hope for a fool than for him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Calling Candace Owens a conservative black woman a racist makes me always wonder what logical double standards liberals always use
she can be called a racist though I prefer the term coon or sellout because by her utterances she targets people for criticism solely on the basis of race and skin colour so yes she earned that tag, so trying to draw false equivalence with this only goes to show again how dull you are! Compare this to the nairalander you accused of racism against Nigerians because she mocked you for spamming the thread using free data and a much poorer network connectivity, she mocked you! Not Nigeria and yet you accused her of racism even with the knowledge that she's a Nigerian American! grin cheesy grin and you want to draw parallels with Candace Owens who is actually being paid to say shyte about black people? Olodo rabata grade one!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
God bless you Ma'am, exactly what I told that knucklehead couple pages or so. He always hyped on being 24 but he doesn't realize that he is paving away for himself being a perpetual failure in life with his stupidity and ignorance. I told him I graduated from Loyola School of Business in Downtown Chicago at barely 23 and got a dream job and married few months after and my wife and I bought our home after that and things have been going North for us by the Grace of the Good Man above and due to our hard work and here is a guy living in a village with barely no electricity and no portable drinking water thinking of himself as a genius. You see why some people are eternally cursed towards life of poverty. The guy is a fool and i made a mistake of dialogueing with him. I am good in avoiding coons and cultists like him. He is writing a ticket to permanent misery for himself at the age of 24 and will probably end up blaming the elders in his village for his misfortune in life.

You are a bloody slowpoke
I don't believe in traditional superstitions
I believe in Almighty God
But what can a cultural marxist know about God
Nothing

You can be living life , Do you know your purpose for existence?
Why were you created?
What's your life's vision?
What's going to be your legacy to God and Humanity?

Existing is not the as living
Mr Lincoln you are merely existing from everything you've posted,no amount of broke shaming can change that

Existing in a miserable condition called your life and lashing out to me, I'm not the source of your life sorrow and predicament

You need Help!!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
she can be called a racist though I prefer the term coon or sellout because by her utterances she targets people for criticism solely on the basis of race and skin colour so yes she earned that tag, so trying to draw false equivalence with this only goes to show again how dull you are! Compare this to the nairalander you accused of racism against Nigerians because she mocked you for spamming the thread using free data and a much poorer network connectivity, she mocked you! Not Nigeria and yet you accused her of racism even with the knowledge that she's a Nigerian American! grin cheesy grin and you want to draw parallels with Candace Owens who is actually being paid to say shyte about black people? Olodo rabata grade one!

Doesn't she know that's the condition of most youths in Nigeria because of our bad and corrupt governance

Because she is in a superior nation and has achieved more in life compared to most youths and her pairs does that give her the right to bigotrically look down on us here and shame us with her comments

She had leverage of her successful dad the irony is that leftist wants to destroy the family institutions making children fatherless

And that's her policies and political ideologies after her success

What a shame
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

I agree I can be dumb sometimes in my assertions because I don't know it all

But you leftist know it all

Seeth a man wise in his own eyes there's more hope for a fool than for him
neither do I nor anyone on earth know it all that's why we argue only about things we are informed about and pay attention and learn about things we are uninformed about but seeing as you started the arguments that prompted these questions it is logically safe to assume you're informed about those th topics so you must answer the questions or you will never learn! Olodo rabata! How does mail in voting not follow due process? Mr Olodo how can a Nigerian American woman be racist against Nigerians because she mocked you for spamming this thread using free data? Olodo first class where were the whims of faith/religion and more specifically the Christian faith encoded into the US constitution? And lastly Mr Otondo what is spirituality according to you and how do you differentiate it from religion and also, how many and whose definition of spirituality should be generally accepted in public discourse and why?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Dapcity007:

So are you saying mail in ballot voting that is contested and highly disputed should be the normal voting standard

When traditionally voting in person is far more better

Stop saying nonsense and stop mid representing facts

the US have been using mail-in ballot for more than 200 years

During all the wars, the military voted with mail in

and note, technology was not advanced yet it worked

Nobody is stopping mail in voting, suck it up and move along

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Timiofak:

Stop saying nonsense and stop mid representing facts

the US have been using mail-in ballot for more than 200 years

During all the wars, the military voted with mail in

and note, technology was not advanced yet it worked

Nobody is stopping mail in voting, suck it up and move along

The question is are you going to be using it in mass without emergency?

Answer me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Doesn't she know that's the condition of most youths in Nigeria because of our bad and corrupt governance

Because she is in a superior nation and has achieved more in life compared to most youths and her pairs does that give her the right to bigotrically look down on us here and shame us with her comments

She had leverage of her successful dad the irony is that leftist wants to destroy the family institutions making children fatherless

And that's her policies and political ideologies after her success

What a shame
fact, she didn't shame us, she shamed you, don't attach yourself to us by force! And also, I shamed you too as did other Nigerians based in Nigeria especially because of the rate at which you spam the thread with your foolishness only to discover you do it with free data was very offensive to all of us! So you can accuse her and the rest of us of classism, the question is how is that racism and how is she racist? I want you to learn something today so that next time you argue you will employ what little brain you have and choose your words wisely! Sydney Powell is facing a devastating lawsuit today because she talks recklessly like you, consider this my contribution to your ongoing education, you can thank me later when you're much older and wiser

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Don't get your question

Do you even understand anything at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
The FBI has arrested a CNN guest for inciting violence and rioting at the Capitol. Antifa supporter John Sullivan agitated a crowd to attack the doors in the Speaker's Lobby which lead to Ashli Babbitt's death. He was invited on CNN later that night.

According to the FBI, anarchist John Sullivan told police officers to stand down in the Speaker's Lobby, then agitated the crowd to attack the doors and windows while he filmed.

Moments later Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
neither do I nor anyone on earth know it all that's why we argue only about things we are informed about and pay attention and learn about things we are uninformed about but seeing as you started the arguments that prompted these questions it is logically safe to assume you're informed about those th topics so you must answer the questions or you will never learn! Olodo rabata! How does mail in voting not follow due process? Mr Olodo how can a Nigerian American woman be racist against Nigerians because she mocked you for spamming this thread using free data? Olodo first class where were the whims of faith/religion and more specifically the Christian faith encoded into the US constitution? And lastly Mr Otondo what is spirituality according to you and how do you differentiate it from religion and also, how many and whose definition of spirituality should be generally accepted in public discourse and why?

Spirituality is a paranormal event that bring one into the Christian faith and enables him to function in the faith given the individual strong moral compass, a sense of purpose to God and Humanity,make he/she operate with love, helping the needy and pleady the cause of the poor,seeking justice for the oppressed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Obrigardo:

Do you even understand anything at all?

I didn't get your question, please rephrase

(1) (2) (3) ... (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.