Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708037 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Indoctrinated leftist
Dogmatic Egalitarian-equalist

How Far?
Olodo Mr "mail in ballots do not follow due process" undecided what is the due process empty skulled dullard? undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

So u rather prefer disputed mail in ballot than in person voting

Ok
the question is not a matter of preference but a matter of law and legality nr Olodo! What is the due process? undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

Even when it's on video of trump giving his cultists marching orders to the capitol, even when he has been saying it in all his rallies, trump cultists can't even believe their eyes. That is the most sadest thing in life. Even now they don't believe every big donor or major biz have ran away from trump.
they live in an alternate reality where they and they alone are special, God's chosen and anything or whim they wish for gets fulfilled so they just can't fathom why this reality doesn't play by their rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
I saw this story in the morning and thought it was satire but now it's confirmed it happened. These are the people trump cultists are willing to die for. The worst of the worst.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:
they live in an alternate reality where they and they alone are special, God's chosen and anything or whim they wish for gets fulfilled so they just can't fathom why this reality doesn't play by their rules

I was once deeply embedded in that shell and i totally understand you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Terrorist arrested and i predict he will be tried for Sedition. These are the people trump cultists are willing to die for.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=BraniacX post=98065736]the question is not a matter of preference but a matter of law and legality nr Olodo! What is the due process? undecided[/q

In what context I may ask
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:
Olodo Mr "mail in ballots do not follow due process" undecided what is the due process empty skulled dullard? undecided

An ad hominem on my character

And I have not began the argument

Leftist and emotions
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:

Make due process with them post covid in mass and ignore more safer in person voting traditionally used
And u will then understand your so called due process

Brainwashed boy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:

Leave that clown alone. Come argue with me how his master clown will pardon himself out of this.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-14/trump-struggles-to-build-legal-team-as-impeachment-trial-nears

Wow, even Dershowitz is staying clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dapcity007:

The perception of BLM among conservatives is different from liberals

They looted, harassed police officers, burnt and damaged properties to air their grievances

What of Antifa?

You see Antifa will always b associated with Dems
First of all you don't seem to know the meaning of antifa. ANTIFA means Anti Fascist. So yes, they are a group against those proud boys and other terrorist groups disguising as patriots but are fascists.

You know what BLM stands for but you will never agree because you are a fanatic, someone who will always tilt to the edge and hold on to a negative conviction just to carry out his dangerous acts just like the so called magas.

For your info, the BLM protest was against the injustice meted on the blacks for centuries, it is justified. How do you walk past the gruesome murders of blacks by uniformed men? Did you watch the video of the murder that caused that protest? The police guy comfortably knelt on his neck with his hands in his pocket,common me man, try to think. To let you know the truth, didn't you see that the protest consists of people of all culture and races? Check YouTube to confirm.

The looting wasn't done by the BLM movement, it was carried out by opportunists of different races and colours, except you didn't follow the protest.

Stop looking at everything from the angle of politics, (conservative or liberals) try to be objective most times instead of commenting like a radicalized maniac.
Condemn what is wrong, you won't die.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Last time i'll mention sad and pathethic trump cultists like jeshal, ono, basilico, dapcity etc

The reason they support trump even till now is not even about the future well being of any one, trump has been out of his job for months, massive unemployment and massive covid 19 death, so there's not one shining light even at the end of trump's admin. So you wonder why a black man with a very black ass, that suffers under nigerian sun everyday, is willing to waste data supporting a man who wielded his power to devastate people's lives and caused massive division.

For me the number reason and for business purposes, i supported Biden was because of the renewable energy which was booming under Obama. Solar and green energy is already the future and trump did everything to gut it. Biden will revive it and that makes me very optimistic.

Now ask these trump cultists dragging a dead horse, which well meaning practical reason they have for supporting a corrupt criminal, that every one is fleeing from. And it sure has nothing to do with policy, because they have gained nothing from trump or his racist government other than to bully others on the internet. Most of you are doing it for tribal sentiments, to own the other ethnic group, or out of self righteous religious piety, or just straight out bullying. I won't be surprised if someone like trump emerges as your tribal leaders and incite you to kill other people because of self deep heated hatred for just nothing other than people enjoying their life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
I saw this story in the morning and thought it was satire but now it's confirmed it happened. These are the people trump cultists are willing to die for. The worst of the worst.

How appalling. Ewww!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
Last time i'll mention sad and pathethic trump cultists like jeshal, ono, basilico, dapcity etc

The reason they support trump even till now is not even about the future well being of any one, trump has been out of his job for months, massive unemployment and massive covid 19 death, so there's not one shining light even at the end of trump's admin. So you wonder why a black man with a very black ass, that suffers under nigerian sun everyday, is willing to waste data supporting a man who wielded his power to devastate people's lives and caused massive division.

For me the number reason and for business purposes, i supported Biden was because of the renewable energy which was booming under Obama. Solar and green energy is already the future and trump did everything to gut it. Biden will revive it and that makes me very optimistic.

Now ask these trump cultists dragging a dead horse, which well meaning practical reason they have for supporting a corrupt criminal, that every one is fleeing from. And it sure has nothing to do with policy, because they have gained nothing from trump or his racist government other than to bully others on the internet. Most of you are doing it for tribal sentiments, to own the other ethnic group, or out of self righteous religious piety, or just straight out bullying. I won't be surprised if someone like trump emerges as your tribal leaders and incite you to kill other people because of self deep heated hatred for just nothing other than people enjoying their life

My core reason why I support Trump is based on my humanistic values

I'm pro life, I can't watch the genocide and slaughtering of innocent babies(sorry according to Abortionist infants) , and close my eyes like as if I have no soul, very sad killing babies(infants) in the name of empowering the mordern woman to be equal like man based on Egalitarian-equalist ideologies of progressivism

I can't be Happy with Biden who as a Catholic chose to massacre fragile unborn babies in planned Parenthood clinics

I won't watch evil grow,I will speak out against it even if it cost me everything

I value human life and precious innocent souls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Time for Trump to find a new Stormy Daniels

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
BraniacX:

Your Egalitarian-equalist reality has been debunked via STEM data in gender neutral societies like scandanavian countries as gender differences has widened with Egalitarian policies

You live in a foolish reality (sorry fantasy) that you use social re-engineering to ideologize
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

grin

As if you don't masturbate to a cockroach
in the name of wokeness
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

I'm pro life, I can't watch the genocide and slaughtering of innocent babies(sorry according to Abortionist infants) , and close my eyes like as if I have no soul, very sad killing babies(infants) in the name of empowering the mordern woman to be equal like man based on Egalitarian-equalist ideologies of progressivism

I can't be Happy with Biden who as a Catholic chose to massacre fragile unborn babies in planned Parenthood clinics

I won't watch evil grow,I will speak out against it even if it cost me everything

trump who paid women to terminate the baby, or who was sleeping around while melania was pregnant with barron. Keep your self righteous hypocrisy in the dust bin

‘We’ll happily reimburse’ Trump for any abortions he paid for in California, top Democrat says
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article239614738.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump who paid women to terminate the baby, or who was sleeping around while melania was pregnant with barron. Keep your self righteous hypocrisy in the dust bin

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article239614738.html

He represents our pro life policies
And who the hell are you to judge him
Do you have evidence , proof that he has funded a personal abortion?
Where are your FACTS?

Democrats weaponizing the word Double standard and hypocrisy to further their evil infant genocide crusade

I don't believe in hearsays
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
75M that voted Trump
All conservative are racists
LMFAO

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

As if you don't masturbate to a xvideos
in the name of wokeness

fixed..

meanwhile grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
sanpipita:
Trump doesn't want to pay Rudy, hope fight won't start.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-wont-pay-rudy-giuliani-election-legal-work_n_5fffa763c5b6c77d85ecbe46

---Rudy Giuliani should have known that Trump never pays for any service rendered to him or Trump Organization---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=JESHAL post=98066208][/quote]Olodo Mr loose mouth or is it loose twitchy fingers? Go back to your own post and answer the question! Stupid coon who babbles with frothed mouth in a display of unbridled wilful ignorance! I won't allow you pivot brainlessly this time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

An ad hominem on my character

And I have not began the argument

Leftist and emotions
the so called as hominem doesn't blind you from the question does it? How do mail in ballots not follow due process Mr Olodo rabata undecided and it is not ad hominem if it is true that you're a hopeless dullard! If it is mere ad hominem then answer the question you prompted with your stupidity, "how do mail in ballots not follow due process?"

artful dodger? undecided

You most certainly are not! cheesy

Until you answer the question get ready for your oju eja, eba tutu and writing slate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Make due process with them post covid in mass and ignore more safer in person voting traditionally used

Brainwashed boy
Olodo rabata! Don't postulate, how do mail in ballots not follow due process? This is how you have been failing exams! undecided

Let me help you a little, first you state the due process according to you if you must, next you state how mail in ballots violated that process! Olodo grade one!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Brainwashed boy
Why are you commenting as if the Dems never won the presidency before covid?
Obama won without covid and also got reelected not too far away.

The Republican party is facing enough stress from within as most of their young ones are tilting away from their hard stance on certain issues. The older ones couldn't convince their children to hold the line with lies anymore, they are getting educated, which has made them to demystify most of their policies.
How long do you think these young ones would be in control after being envious of the incentives enjoyed by their counterparts in the opposite end while the old guards are dying off?

What you don't know is that the South is becoming purple, not a core red zone anymore with most of the younger ones getting educated and being liberal.

You should pity the Republican party because most of the young ones, plus the increase of black voters won't fall for those lies easily without fact checking as seen in Georgia recently.

Be sincere with me, do you know why the Republican party has held up the South for decades? I'd love you to answer me this question without derailing please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

Your Egalitarian-equalist reality has been debunked via STEM data in gender neutral societies like scandanavian countries as gender differences has widened with Egalitarian policies

You live in a foolish reality (sorry fantasy) that you use social re-engineering to ideologize
my wand to your mouth scourfigy cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Breaking ....

President Trump has repeatedly spoken by phone with Steve Bannon looking for advice on how to overturn his re-election defeat. Bannon has reportedly been trying to curry favor with Trump after facing criminal charges.

We have a guess as to why.
Trump Reconciles With Ex-Strategist Steve Bannon in Talks on Election
President Donald Trump has repeatedly spoken by phone with Steve Bannon in recent weeks to seek advice on his campaign to overturn his re-election defeat, reconciling with his once-estranged former...
bloomberg.com https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-14/trump-reconciles-with-ex-strategist-bannon-in-talks-on-election?sref=PvP0J8mX

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
Terrorist arrested and i predict he will be tried for Sedition. These are the people trump cultists are willing to die for.

---A man who carried a Confederate flag into the Capitol has been arrested---

---The man, Kevin Seefried, was arrested in Delaware---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
JESHAL:

I value human life and precious innocent souls

There is nothing humanistic about being anti-abortion.

Abortion itself is a part and parcel of the human experience. Did you know that majority of abortions are natural abortions- spontaneous abortions?

You are an ignorant person that is empowered by blind faith.

What you anti-abortion clowns do not realise is that abortion is the last step of the action. Pro-choice is not the same as pro-abortion. Most pro choice people believe in using contraceptives and having sex education. With sex education in a society, the rate of unwanted pregnancies and abortions is reduced.

Anti-abortions clowns like you believe that you know all the conditions of a woman's pregnancies and also want to control women's bodies.

The greatest irony is that countries with abortion laws actually suffer the worst kind of abortions more than liberal prochoice countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump cultists don't even know trump, ivanka, don jr and most of the crooks in his cabinet have been voting my mail in the last five years. Major re-education is needed.
That is Cultists mentality for you. They are zombies incapable of critical thinking

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.