Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653412 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

The question is are you going to be using it in mass without emergency?

Answer me

Yep, yep, yep.
Now Jaime Harrison is the head of the DNC. He knows what went down with lindsey graham in SC. And with what Stacey Abrams did in georgia, you must be dreaming americans are ever going to be complacent to allow another trump cultists. Even if its toilet roll, people will use it to vote.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Bluebyrd:
The FBI has arrested a CNN guest for inciting violence and rioting at the Capitol. Antifa supporter John Sullivan agitated a crowd to attack the doors in the Speaker's Lobby which lead to Ashli Babbitt's death. He was invited on CNN later that night.

According to the FBI, anarchist John Sullivan told police officers to stand down in the Speaker's Lobby, then agitated the crowd to attack the doors and windows while he filmed.

Moments later Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed.

Leftist Antifa
Not surprised
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

I didn't get your question, please rephrase

So much optimism, can't compare this to the lethargic trump

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

You are a bloody slowpoke
I don't believe in traditional superstitions
I believe in Almighty God
But what can a cultural marxist know about God
Nothing

You can be living life , Do you know your purpose for existence?
Why were you created?
What's your life's vision?
What's going to be your legacy to God and Humanity?

Existing is not the as living
Mr Lincoln you are merely existing from everything you've posted,no amount of broke shaming can change that

Existing in a miserable condition called your life and lashing out to me, I'm not the source of your life sorrow and predicament

You need Help!!!!

I really feel sorry for you kid. You and and sexylasse seem to have had a traumatic childhood and taking solace in religious and political extremism. The tragedy is that you have taken a position that is even antithetical to your personal and racial interests. You have become so radicalised you have become a danger both to yourself and others around you. You are exhibiting the same behaviour as a newly recruited ISIS members who due to hatred inductrination is eager to kill christians, infidels and opponents of their culture leader.

You on the other hand have substituted christians for leftists , infidels with leftists and opponents of Trump with RINOs.

The way I see the extent of your radicalization, it would be a miracle if one of your type will not make a suicide murder attempt on the life of President Biden, vice president Pelosi or speaker Pelosi within the next few months or years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
Olodo rabata I already knew you would pretend not to see the question so I repeat again, how does mail in ballots fail to follow due process? Dumb coon with a loose mouth and little brain! Talking horseshit from all cardinal points without making a single iota of sense! undecided that is how you start arguments with zero understanding of what you're arguing about, I would have loved to blame the education system in Nigeria for your being a dullard but that produced me and many others on this thread, your being a dullard is a function of your deficient or lack of brain computation power and your unwillingness to learn new things! Up till today you have not answered previous questions like how a black women of Nigerian origins can be racist against Nigerians and what the definition of spirituality is or where faith and its whims are coded into the US constitution! You see, I am keeping a small record on you and your stupidity, I expect you to reply me shouting ad hominem as that will enable you to pretend to be too offended to answer the questions but consider this also as your opportunity to prove me wrong that you're not an Olodo rabata grade one! Answer the questions and don't pretend not to see them ekpa undecided

Without OAN and Newsmax to give the likes of him talking points suddenly you see how much of an empty barrel they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Bluebyrd:
The FBI has arrested a CNN guest for inciting violence and rioting at the Capitol. Antifa supporter John Sullivan agitated a crowd to attack the doors in the Speaker's Lobby which lead to Ashli Babbitt's death. He was invited on CNN later that night.

According to the FBI, anarchist John Sullivan told police officers to stand down in the Speaker's Lobby, then agitated the crowd to attack the doors and windows while he filmed.

Moments later Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed.

Another trump conspiracy that will fade away in 2 days. The guy goes to protest events and poses as antifa. Everyone knows his rap sheet except tin foil hatters like trump cultists. Ashli babbit was a terrorist and her death was justified

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

Without OAN and Newsmax to give the likes of him talking points suddenly you see how much of an empty barrel they are.

They have been empty barrels since the tea party and birther movement

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Also President Trump has declassified large numbers of documents related to Russia Collusion hoax.

FBI has tried to keep many of these documents secret.

Including the one where Christopher Steele admits he created Trump-Russia collusion hoax to distract from Clinton email scandal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Spirituality is a paranormal event that bring one into the Christian faith and enables him to function in the faith given the individual strong moral compass, a sense of purpose to God and Humanity,make he/she operate with love, helping the needy and pleady the cause of the poor,seeking justice for the oppressed
budha sat under a tree for a very long time to contemplate the meaning of life and our place in it until according to him he gained enlightenment, Alex Jones claimed to receive revelations and he fed his followers cool aid which they used in mass suiciding, spirituality differs from people to people, person to person, heck I'm feeling spiritual about my lover's sexyness right now, tell me, what version of spirituality should we use as a baseline and why? Why should we even give a heck about spirituality and the morality or lack of you believe it confers in the discussions about abortion when in truth all that really matters is the legality and social ramifications?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Obrigardo:

Yep, yep, yep.
Now Jaime Harrison is the head of the DNC. He knows what went down with lindsey graham in SC. And with what Stacey Abrams did in georgia, you must be dreaming americans are ever going to be complacent to allow another trump cultists. Even if its toilet roll, people will use it to vote.

Good
That has given me the proof I needed
After Jimmy's Carter warning
A system that most conservative find disputing is what leftist want as normal
Very good
Leftist are now coming out boldly for fraud
And Trump said it smhhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
budha sat under a tree for a very long time to contemplate the meaning of life and our place in it until according to him he gained enlightenment, Alex Jones claimed to receive revelations and he fed his followers cool aid which they used in mass suiciding, spirituality differs from people to people, person to person, heck I'm feeling spiritual about my lover's sexyness right now, tell me, what version of spirituality should we use as a baseline and why? Why should we even give a heck about spirituality and the morality or lack of you believe it confers in the discussions about abortion when in truth all that really matters is the legality and social ramifications?

Justice for the poor defenseless fragile infant soul( a concept of spirituality)

They are facing the sword and can't put up a defense to these cruelty
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

I dey tell you! Even when a news source champions your cause you're expected to proof read, fact check and add your own content or you'd be proven a fool over and again! Trump really does like th hem dumb

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Obrigardo:

Another trump conspiracy that will fade away in 2 days. The guy goes to protest events and poses as antifa. Everyone knows his rap sheet except tin foil hatters like trump cultists. Ashli babbit was a terrorist and her death was justified
Tell that to the FBI who have sworn to an affidavit indicting him for inciting the attack. The only tin foil hatters here are the brainwashed liberal clowns who can't use their brains for anything useful beyond regurgitating the trash they hear on liberal media. One more thing, Ashley Babbitt is a patriot who died fighting for her country, she is a hero.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

Include Breitbart
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Leftist Antifa
Not surprised
Sure, a leftist Antifa anarchist that infiltrated the protests and incited people to become violent.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Justice for the poor defenseless fragile infant soul( a concept of spirituality)

They are facing the sword and can't put up a defense to these cruelty
in that case where's the justice for kool aid being so recklessly abused by Alex Jones followers? undecided or is your spirituality more spiritual than theirs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
wirinet:

I really feel sorry for you kid. You and and sexylasse seem to have had a traumatic childhood and taking solace in religious and political extremism. The tragedy is that you have taken a position that is even antithetical to your personal and racial interests. You have become so radicalised you have become a danger both to yourself and others around you. You are exhibiting the same behaviour as a newly recruited ISIS members who due to hatred inductrination is eager to kill christians, infidels and opponents of their culture leader.

You on the other hand have substituted christians for leftists , infidels with leftists and opponents of Trump with RINOs.

The way I see the extent of your radicalization, it would be a miracle if one of your type will not make a suicide murder attempt on the life of President Biden, vice president Pelosi or speaker Pelosi within the next few months or years.

I don't believe in cultural Marxism or critical race theory

I'm against post mordernism and Egalitarian-equalism

Does that make me a radical or a fanatic

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
in that case where's the justice for kool aid being so recklessly abused by Alex Jones followers? undecided or is your spirituality more spiritual than theirs? undecided

The genocide is unbearable to my conscience

Remember a paranormal event brings about spirituality

These helpless infants are smitten by the abortion clinics blades or drugs legalized by the govt , what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
John Sullivan lied to the FBI claiming he was in the Capitol building as a ‘journalist’

His own video footage— depicting him encouraging violence & vandalism— is now being used to prosecute him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Trumpist will cry for the next 4 years.

Greylaw come and see shebi you said Trump will be sworn in keep dreaming and deceiving yourself.
Trump and his aides are already packing out and taking stuff grin grin with them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Lady Gaga will be performing.

The white house is already preparing for the inauguration cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

I don't believe in cultural Marxism or critical race theory

I'm against post mordernism and Egalitarian-equalism

Does that make me a radical or a fanatic

Yes and no.
You don't believe in cultural marxism or critical race theory as you put it. But others might believe in it. That others don't believe in your own isms should not make them your enemy that should be killed or harmed. Even the Jesus you purport to follow did not create any isms that should be the basis of hatred. Jesus was said to have eaten and stayed with unbelievers. When he healed he did not heal based on faith, sex or race.

You are exhibiting signs of fanatism, because you are supporting Trump based purely on hatred of those who disagree with your views. Trump is not a religious leader, he never even claimed to be a Christian. Trump is not a political leader, as his political ideas are unclear. He switches political ideas according to expediency. Trump is not an intellectual leader. He has little knowledge of science, geography, Religion, philosophy, etc. I am still at loss why you guys worship Trump. I think it's because he hates the people you also hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Please please please can you guys stop engaging and interacting with that jeshal boy.

He is always posting rubbish ignore his comments and move on the way he is posting all the time is making the thread exhausting and annoying please ignore him don't give the boy attention and he will get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2021
The boy is not well
wirinet:

Yes and no.
You don't believe in cultural marxism or critical race theory as you put it. But others might believe in it. That others don't believe in your own isms should not make them your enemy that should be killed or harmed. Even the Jesus you purport to follow did not create any isms that should be the basis of hatred. Jesus was said to have eaten and stayed with unbelievers. When he healed he did not health bases on faith, sex or race.

You are exhibiting signs of fanatism, because you are supporting Trump based purely on hatred of those who disagree with your views. Trump is not a religious leader, he never even claimed to be a Christian. Trump is not a political leader, as his political ideas are unclear. He switches political ideas according to expediency. Trump is not an intellectual leader. He has little knowledge of science, geography, Religion, philosophy, etc. I am still at loss why you guys worship Trump. I think it's because he hates the people you also hate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please please please can you guys stop engaging and interacting with that jeshal boy.

He is always posting rubbish ignore his comments and move on the way he is posting all the time is making the thread exhausting and annoying please ignore him don't give the boy attention and he will get lost.

Are you having a libido these morning
Or
You want to engage in a petty squabble quarrel with me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lady Gaga will be performing.

The white house is already preparing for the inauguration cool

There's my answer
These unusual joy means high libido
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
The boy is not well

Give me my medications

Your libido is giving me libido
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

The genocide is unbearable to my conscience

Remember a paranormal event brings about spirituality

These helpless infants are smitten by the abortion clinics blades or drugs legalized by the govt , what a wicked world

That's why I feel that you must have had a loveless childhood, because I just don't understand your obsession with aborting an unwanted fetus but don't care at all about thousands of actual people dieing daily. Almost 3,000 US citizens are now dieing daily due to Trump policies of herd humidity. All his rallies are supper spreader events that spread the virus like wild fire. Almost every one close to Trump had been infected with the virus. But because they have special medical care )by the way, they are treated with stem cells made from 'murdered babies', they don't die. It's the thousands of ordinary Trump supporters who can't afford special medical care that bear the brunt of the virus. Any you never for once called out Trump for causing the death of thousands. Pro life my foot.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Include Breitbart

Sure.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2021
wirinet:

That's why I feel that you must have had a loveless childhood, because I just don't understand your obsession with aborting an unwanted fetus but don't care at all about thousands of actual people dieing daily. Almost 3,000 US citizens are now dieing daily due to Trump policies of herd humidity. All his rallies are supper speaker events that speak the virus like wild fire. Almost every one close to Trump had been infected with the virus. But because they have special medical care )by the way, they are treated with stem cells made from 'murdered babies', they don't die. It's the thousands of ordinary Trump supporters who can't afford special medical care that bear the brunt of the virus. Any you never for once called out Trump for causing the death of thousands. Pro life my foot.

Why blaming Trump?
Simple because of hatred that you preach against

Who caused the virus China
Do you blame them ? No

Because Joe Biden is their associate probably

Are u not aware that even in Europe with all their preventive measures just like in the USA people are still dying, even in Nigeria here

Will I now blame their presidents

Leftism and self righteousness

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2021
wirinet:

Yes and no.
You don't believe in cultural marxism or critical race theory as you put it. But others might believe in it. That others don't believe in your own isms should not make them your enemy that should be killed or harmed. Even the Jesus you purport to follow did not create any isms that should be the basis of hatred. Jesus was said to have eaten and stayed with unbelievers. When he healed he did not heal based on faith, sex or race.

I get it you despise Trump because you think he's a racist and white supremacist promoting Fascism

I'm not a Trumpist although I don't believe what you believe concerning Trump

I'm a young conservative seeking wisdom
That's all

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
she can be called a racist though I prefer the term coon or sellout because by her utterances she targets people for criticism solely on the basis of race and skin colour so yes she earned that tag, so trying to draw false equivalence with this only goes to show again how dull you are! Compare this to the nairalander you accused of racism against Nigerians because she mocked you for spamming the thread using free data and a much poorer network connectivity, she mocked you! Not Nigeria and yet you accused her of racism even with the knowledge that she's a Nigerian American! grin cheesy grin and you want to draw parallels with Candace Owens who is actually being paid to say shyte about black people? Olodo rabata grade one!
You better leave the coon alone. After he’s done shucking and jiving for Massa, they will deny him a visa. Isn’t that tragic? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.