Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587991 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:
Someone should tell Trump's pubic hairs that he's beyond lame.
I'm not going to quote you. Go lick that bloody sperm of yours or something. I know you're pro life so you can't afford to waste one drop of it grin

Fear, it's ok
Bloodysperm is a metaphor for toughness of males reproductive parts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Gbam they are frauds and racists

Ah
They are grieving and in denial
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Trump is gone for good and in America, he's a nonentity. We have to look forward to a better America in which all Americans will unite regardless of our Gender, Race, Politics and Religion.

Under a marxist authoritarianism that will silence conservatives
Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Since I saw the picture of that guy I realized it was not worth it grin

My picture
That I know you are crushing on
Wondering what energy ,what sense of danger is these young man taking
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Gbam they are frauds and racists
I have known that for over 30 years. Google 'Moral Majority' that was founded by Jerry Falwell Snr in the early 80s during the regime of the Gipper. Browning of America was their mantra and that's why Reagan the Gipper started his Presidential campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi which was the home and headquarters of the Ku Klux Klan in the South then. They have a subliminal way of sending decrypted messages to the Nazis and Klans that are the foundation of the RepubliKKKan Party of Hate and Bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
I am definitely scared(well mostly disgusted) of people with usernames like pubic hair et all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I have known that for over 30 years. Google 'Moral Majority' that was founded by Jerry Falwell Snr in the early 80s during the regime of the Gipper. Browning of America was their mantra and that's why Reagan the Gipper started his Presidential campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi which was the home and headquarters of the Ku Klux Klan in the South then. They have a subliminal way of sending decrypted messages to the Nazis and Klans that are the foundation of the RepubliKKKan Party of Hate and Bigotry.

Is that the majority of Republican party dummy, how do you think?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
This idiot is not a Pastor. These so called Evangelicals are pure unadulterated racists that find comforts with Trump as the Chief Racist and that's why they support him. That's the exact reason I call the likes of Late Jerry Falwell Snr, Jerry Falwell Jnr, Franklin Graham, Pat Robertson and so many of them Evangelicals. Their commonality with Trump is hatred of Blacks and Hispanics thinking they are "Browning America".
Yep. I am very wary of these so called evangelicals.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:
I am definitely scared(well mostly disgusted) of people with usernames of pubic hair et all.

It's a free world
And you claim to liberal
But accept minors Abortion, now you are scared of public hair in the anus , but are bold to support killing babies
Smhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trump brought them out they will go back to their hideout with him gone.

The independents among them who were lied to will open their eyes and come around later.Qanon died yesterday it was a good thing cool
Yep. If you're racist, you're racist. They need to accept it proudly.
I have no problem with being anti political correctness/blunt or whatever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

Guy you are not a Christian
Go and suck Satan's cock
You child of the Devil
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

Yep. If you're racist, you're racist. They need to accept it proudly.
I have no problem with being anti political correctness/blunt or whatever.

If you are a cultural racial Marxist you are a marxist,and should treated like communist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
I am not going to have a dialogue with you Trump's pubic hair.
Freedom of speech does not compel me to talk/debate with anyone who I don't rate.
Typical Trumpanzee conservative who cries "censorship" and "safe space" when people just don't give you the attention you want...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

Tag us racist Nazi and Facist
We tag you communist and Marxist

Simple as ABC

Pure logic
Common sense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:
Freedom of speech does not compel me to talk/debate with anyone who I don't rate.
Typical Trumpanzee conservative who cries "censorship" and "safe space" when people just don't give you the attention you want...

Freedom of speech allows me to make objective criticism from ideologies that are spewed by anyone whether the left or right

Don't respond,I will continue to analyze and deduce from your speech that's why I love freedom of speech
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

Buddy they are Evilgelicals not Evangelicals.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Buddy they are Evilgelicals not Evangelicals.

But you support gay marriage that God hates with passion...
You must be a deluded fool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:
You are right,. Leave that wacko bird alone to bark himself to stupor. Look at the guy and where he stays in his one room ghetto. I will not survive sleeping one day in that Roosters nest he calls home. Those are typical poverty cursed Trump loving Coons and Cultists that fills this forum.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are right,. Leave that wacko bird alone to bark himself to stupor. Look at the guy and where he stays in his one room ghetto. I will not survive sleeping one day in that Roosters nest he calls home. Those are typical poverty cursed Trump loving Coons and Cultists that fills this forum.

Cursed,so you believe in God, but support abortion and Sodomy
Poverty and in you are in debt via student loans and credit card debts
My House currently it already renovated
Ghetto no I'm based in Nigeria my father's land
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
salford1:

grin grin grin

undecided
The fool that would soon be divorced and homeless
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
He is a president of the United States corporation and not the United States of America.
The people of America do not vote for him and they do not know him and this is why they had to use the excuse of covid-19 and a possibly siege in inauguration day by trump's supporters to hide the fact that people won't show up for the inauguration.

Look at the love president Donald trump got in florida then compare that to the inauguration of joe biden then tell me who are the people's choice.

So my dear, like i said!! The fight is not over for this is only the beginning.

MAGA!!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

Cursed,so you believe in God, but support abortion and Sodomy
Poverty and in you are in debt via student loans and credit card debts
My House currently it already renovated
Ghetto no I'm based in Nigeria my father's land
Your god that you feed palm oil (i.e.Trump) supports sodomy. You are bad at trolling. No wonder you chose hairyanus as your user name grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Abdul are you a Muslim
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
salford1:

Your god that you feed palm oil (i.e.Trump) supports sodomy. You are bad at trolling.
Please stop dialogueing with that brainstem that's not worth a Nickel. There's no gain in putting oxygen into his inherited lunacy. Just ignore that fruitcake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
salford1:

Your god that you feed palm oil i.e. Trump supports sodomy. You are bad at trolling.

We welcome them with love and don't persecute them,they are human beings, they have rights but what they do is openly detestable and abominable before God

These the era of grace if it was law we would have burnt them alive, but Jesus has come with love
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

We welcome them with love and don't persecute them,they are human beings, they have rights but what they do is openly detestable and abominable before God

These the era of grace if it was law we would have burnt them alive, but Jesus has come with love
This guy is a clown. No wonder I never took you serious grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

Abdul are you a Muslim

Nope.....hardcore atheist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Please stop dialogueing with that brainstem that's not worth a Nickel. There's no gain in putting oxygen into his inherited lunacy. Just ignore that fruitcake.

Go and receive anal from your pride Lord the Devil

Frustrated possessed fellow
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

grin grin grin grin

It's not funny dummy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Nope.....hardcore atheist

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.