Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586521 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
LordAdam16:

The major problem with liberal policies are the liberals themselves.

They don't have "policies." All they have are instruments of control.

For instance, America has a mental crisis is just a canary bird for the psychologists and big pharma to have steady customers/business. And to influence America's thought process.

Free college is simply to create a bureaucratic monolith in tertiary education that will never be dislodged and have leftist ideological supremacy. Just look how they massacred K-12 that's "free."

Climate change is so they have unilateral control over global energy use.

Freedom of the press from scrutiny is so they can be the gatekeepers of information.

Universal Basic Income before we're efficient to have robots perform most tasks is just code to create dependence on government handouts. These handouts will never go away and will always have to increase because of inflation. And guess who'll be running every 2/4 years to increase the UBI like they do with minimum wage currently?

Oh, and who'd pay for all these fancy experiments? Not the elites who donate to campaigns and own the corporations. Not the politicians and bureaucrats. Not the illegal immigrants overloading the system who don't report income or the freeloaders who've hacked the system and always pushing for more free stuff. It's the conservatives, the middle class, and the extremely vetted economically-useful legal migrants (many of the usef*l idi*ts are here or cheering the golden cages opening up again).

-Lord

We are always the ones paying for the stupidity and mistakes of liberals
Their politicians are mere rabble rousers preying on the weaknesses and emotions of their political base,they actually have nothing realistically beneficial in the long term to offer,but dangle illusions and short term fixes for deeper societal and economical problems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Time Magazine new front cover.

'Day One'

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

'Day One'

What unity when your policies are going to cost all of us including your liberal base in the long run even in the short term

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

'Day One'
What information,is it leftist propaganda and mainstream fake news to demonize and mock conservatives, tagging us as fascist white supremacists
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

What information,is it leftist propaganda and mainstream fake news to demonize and mock conservatives, tagging us as fascist white supremacists

Hello!

Joe Robinette Biden is the 46th President of The United States of America.

Deal with it!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

Joe Robinette Biden is the 46th President of The United States of America.

Deal with it!

We will but we won't cooperate with any of his administration policies or ideologies that will affect us economically and socially
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

But oil price has dropped globally why are we still experiencing inflation

Well worth the reading time to learn about the history of central banking, fiat currency based on perpetual bond debt, and inflation.

'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve'

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_fed06.htm

And if you really have the time the Money Masters documentary will enlighten you as to reason for inflation. As a matter of fact I'm go re-watch now for a refresher.

Full Documentary The Money Masters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-pdPaQNKA

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Activist001:

Did you expect them to boo him? He was the president of the United States.

Even Trump that China hates got a stately welcome and lavish reception in spite of the trade war.

That one is out there counting how many MPs clapped for Obama.

So if Xi visits Nigeria, says he'd withdraw all Chinese state funding from Nigeria's railway modernization halting all construction indefinitely, and Buhari and the legislators are out there clapping and chanting "President for Life"; what should Nigerians call them?

The way some of these people reason, you wonder if their brain stopped developing in their tween years.

Politicians are selling out their constituents and he thinks that's something to brag about because they stamped his visa. Who needs enemies when you can invite such demented reasoning into your country. Well, he's their problem now. I'm very sure the thousands of oil workers who lost their jobs and contractors who lost out have framed photos of the Obama photo-op on their dinner table.

When bills come due, they can tell the utility company, "Our representatives in Ottawa chanted four more years for Obama. Remember?! So uhm, I don't think I have to pay my bill." I don't know if I should laugh or smash something. Very infuriating!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

We will but we won't cooperate with any of his administration policies or ideologies that will affect us economically and socially

"We" grin grin grin

You just 1 in 350 million people
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

We are always the ones paying for the stupidity and mistakes of liberals
Their politicians are mere rabble rousers preying on the weaknesses and emotions of their political base,they actually have nothing realistically beneficial in the long term to offer,but dangle illusions and short term fixes for deeper societal and economical problems

When you say "We". Who are the lots? Seems statistics and history not your friend. When have you and what did you pay for
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
ZooOga:

Well worth the reading time to learn about the history of central banking, fiat currency based on perpetual bond debt, and inflation.

'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve'

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_fed06.htm

And if you really have the time the Money Masters documentary will enlighten you as to reason for inflation. As a matter of fact I'm go re-watch now for a refresher.

Full Documentary The Money Masters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-pdPaQNKA

Secrets of The Federal Reserve | Eustace Mullins ~ in 2000, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUzRc9OCgs
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

When you say "We". Who are the lots? Seems statistics and history not your friend. When have you and what did you pay for
Don't mind that 24 year old pyschiatric patient. He's never gone beyond his dusty village in his life not to talk of seeing the inside of an Aircraft. People that are 100 times better than this malnourished idiot can't come out of the Embassy with Visa. Replying that kook is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

"We" grin grin grin

You just 1 in 350 million people
65 million people had to get over the fact that candidate 63 million people voted for won the elections.
But 74 million people think 81 million people should kiss their asses because of "unity".
Look, Biden will eventually realize that they will be times where he'll say Bleep that and do what he wants to do.
What these psychos are doing now is nothing new. They did it for 8 years with Obama so it is what it is.
Everyone will be sore losers when their candidate loses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

65 million people had to get over the fact that candidate 63 million people voted for won the elections.
But 74 million people think 81 million people should kiss their asses because of "unity".
Look, Biden will eventually realize that they will be times where he'll say Bleep that and do what he wants to do.
What these psychos are doing now is nothing new. They did it for 8 years with Obama so it is what it is.

Administration is less than 24hrs. Don't be quick to judge. The Atmosphere says it all. America now has a President after 4years if having a portrait in the White House.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Don't mind that 24 year old pyschiatric patient. He's never gone beyond his dusty village in his life not to talk of seeing the inside of an Aircraft. People that are 100 times better than this malnourished idiot can't come out of the Embassy with Visa. Replying that kook is not worth it.

Thanks for the insight. I buy it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

Thanks for the insight. I buy it
Look at his pic that Buddha put out and his crib that he resides in. Looking at those two wants me to puke. His one room in his unpainted father's house look like a cattle shed in the Northern part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:

Congrats Bro! It's a new dawn in America.

Joe Robinette Biden is finally the 46th!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
ZooOga:

Hopefully she finds something lucrative in the family business. She won't land anything in corporate America anytime soon.

And her husband is jobless so she has to carry the yams, oops I mean french fries and burgers. grin

"Sean Patrick Gilmartin (born May 8, 1990) is an American professional baseball pitcher who is a free agent. He has played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays."

That one na your own palaver! She no complain give you, na you screenshot meme come drop for Nairaland.

Awon Supreme Hiring Manager for the entire Corporate America!

You never hope for something lucrative for the millions of jobless Nigerians. You dey waste your useless "hope" for an Ivy League law grad. As if there are no corporations in Southern states that voted for Trump.

Respect yourself!

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
LordAdam16:

That one na your own palaver! She no complain give you, na you screenshot meme come drop for Nairaland.

Awon Supreme Hiring Manager for the entire Corporate America!

You never hope for something lucrative for the millions of jobless Nigerians. You dey waste your useless "hope" for an Ivy League law grad. As if there are no corporations in Southern states that voted for Trump.

Respect yourself!

-Lord

Loser

How is your afternoon going

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Look at his pic that Buddha put out and his crib that he resides in. Looking at those two wants me to puke. His one room in his unpainted father's house look like a cattle shed in the Northern part of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

He has taken the picture off. Did you save it? Please share with me if you did.

Like to see what's talking about America
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Timiofak:

Loser

How is your afternoon going
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

I didn't safe it but I think it's still there. Look 3 pages before this page and you will find out the kind of guy that's forming his lunacy here with his okrika shirt and undernourished body looking like he hasn't eaten in three days. I won't employ that knucklehead to be my Meguard.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
LordAdam16:

There is a blood bath on the Canadian side.

The Alberta Premier called the cancellation an insult. 2,000 Albertans have already lost their jobs due to the decision as the project is co-owned by the provincial government.

The Anglosphere is majorly conservative. I'm talking the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US. The only reason why liberals seem to have the upper hand is because they dominate the cities.

So because oil will be gone in 30 to 40 years, you should kill jobs today on a project that already has the green light and is being constructed. This is not a novel project, this is simply Phase IV.

And what is this emphasis on optics. It doesn't matter what fancy, elaborate charade liberal politicians throw for one of their fellow globalist puppet; what matters is that there is a worryingly increasing percentage of the populace who are beginning to see the other side as mortal enemies who do not care for their well being or values.

And that other side just happens to be side that keeps telling the entire planet, everyone is welcome here, but we aren't doing sh*t for those already here. Those who have helped made their respective countries livable and places to flee to. And there would be a reckoning for this.

Boris (UK) won in a landslide in 2019. Morrison (AU) won in 2019. Conservative provinces in CA are getting redder. COVID enabled the steal in America, even then Trump got more votes in 2020 than 2016. The fundamentals are not changing. Just getting worse.

You mentioned Elon Musk. He is turning into a darling of the conservatives, many of whom are warming up to his ventures such as Tesla simply because he makes a few tweets and comments that appeals to the conservatives. For instance, he called government the "ultimate corporation" and conservatives lapped it up like a Trump MAGA tweet.

Lots of conservatives love the environment and would be willing to do their part if you make the economic and ethical argument rather than this goofish, insincere, out-of-touch hysteria that only seems to mean job losses, destroyed communities, and reducing standard of living.

Who are you saving the environment for if people can't put food on their table today?

Elon will have two gigafactories in Texas and Nevada staffed mostly by conservatives. That's how you align interests. When you tell them, hey, you might not believe in climate change, but how about a noiseless car with little maintenance that you charge in your house, and was built by your neighbor in your backyard (Made in America). Oh, and there are no pesky catalytic converters and emission standards. Now they're like, green energy rocks!

Not kill jobs meant for conservatives in favor of liberal jobs, then act shocked that conservatives parrot climate change deniers.

There are better ways to go about virtually all of these policies that appear controversial on the surface but might actually be helpful/necessary. The problem is that you so-called "educated" folks are going about it the same way the clerics went about the Inquisition in the Middle Ages. Zero tact.

So because a buff**nish PM was sucking up to another globalist tw*t on national TV, that means the Canuck in Alberta whose career just tanked should flail his hands and say "Oh well, at least they're laughing. Who cares how I afford mortgage next month, huh?"

Then after you ran from a third-world country with a thriving energy industry, you'll land there and immediately start contributing to their problems by supporting the same clown*sh out-of-touch PM. Tomorrow, you start complaining about subtle racism.

Consider this. If you give a Southern Nigerian the choice between a pro-Fulani migrant Presidential Candidate and an anti-Fulani migrant Presidential Candidate: Who do you think he'd choose? And how do you think this Southern Nigerian will react to or relate with any "immigrant" who supports or votes for the pro-Fulani migrant Presidential Candidate?

That's how you folks mouthing here and on social media appear to Western conservatives.

Personally, I'm not opposed to voting for/supporting whomever you desire. But this bloc BS is political suicide. Even this minority majority they're using as propaganda in the US. Blacks will still make up 15% of the population: because for every Nigerian care worker that migrated legally, there'd be 5 Mexican factory/construction workers smuggled in by coyotes. Go check how any of the Hispanic countries from Mexico to Uruguay treat their black minorities or the Asian countries or the Islamic countries. This will contribute to the impending implosion in the US.

-Lord
Lots of ignorance in this post. If not that I am at work, I would have given you a robust reply that you deserve.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I didn't safe it but I think it's still there. Look 3 pages before this page and you will find out the kind of guy that's forming his lunacy here with his okrika shirt and undernourished body looking like he hasn't eaten in three days. I won't employ that knucklehead to be my Meguard.

Abusing you gives me sadistic pleasure
It your grandfather that will be my gateman
You vagabond
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
salford1:

Lots of ignorance in this post. If not that I am at work, I would have given you a robust reply that you deserve.

Coward as usual
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Share my SS3 pics
It's reminds me of my teenage vigor
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

it is on page 1971 or 1972. See the life long born loser you guys are conversing with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:

You are a worthless bigot
Old man deriving pleasure from cyber- bullying a young teen boy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
it is on page 1971 or 1972. See the life long born loser you guys are conversing with.

Should I put the pics for you here
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
edi287:

Who bloody cares about unity
Fuvk it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
salford1:
Obama rejects keystone XL, and within a year or so, Canadian members of Parliament on all side of the aisle were clapping for him in Ottawa and chatting 4 more years hailing him to run for a 3rd term(tongue-in-cheek) (check timestamps), but lordadam is getting worked up about events in Canada grin

Activist001 check this out grin
My cousin who works in the industry said it would only provide around 35 permanent/full time jobs.
I read somewhere that Trump overstated the number of jobs the project would create(28k) so I don't understand why I'm seeing someone say it'll provide 42k jobs.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

Administration is less than 24hrs. Don't be quick to judge. The Atmosphere says it all. America now has a President after 4years if having a portrait in the White House.

Fraudulent administration

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.