Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651140 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
Are these conspiracy theorists still here?

Arizona audit turned to laughing stock.

600 years of poverty for these despicable Umudike cultists and cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:
Look who's calling one pathetic grin cheesy grin grin

Let me give you the attention you've been begging for for weeks now since 99 percent of the thread have been ignoring you

The virgin strikes again!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:00pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

The virgin strikes again!
The 25 year old virgin grin grin. Apparently they're the new breed of "alpha males". What shall we ever do??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

You can agree to disagree. No need to curse. I doubt anyone is poor here. I believe they are still aspiring and will reach their goal if they haven't.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:07pm On May 22, 2021
PstDapo:

What's these dude saying
Your party legislated madness and chaos of Transgenderism
Your party upholds abortion for all women even minors so pedophiles can take advantage and sleep with them then kill the babies

Gaslighting a whole party for the action of one man when your party actively supports abortion for minors in some states

Leftist and hasty generalization

Rubbish

Yesterday an Obama judge rules that men who identify as females must be allowed to use girl dormitories and wash rooms.
What madness
Oh and in the upcoming Olympics a New Zealander man weightlifter will participate as a woman.
And a guy who underwent gender surgery might compete at the ladies PGA tour this year. He is now a she probably because he acquired a vaggie.

Im being vulgar but it has to be said Here are the musings of a guy whose about to undergo gender change. courtesy New York Times.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2021
basilico:

Yesterday an Obama judge rules that men who identify as females must be allowed to use girl dormitories and wash rooms.
What madness
Oh and in the upcoming Olympics a New Zealander man weightlifter will participate as a woman.
And a guy who underwent gender surgery might compete at the ladies PGA tour this year. He is now a she probably because he acquired a vaggie.

Im being vulgar but it has to be said Here are the musings of a guy whose about to undergo gender change. courtesy New York Times.

The left has gone nuts. We don't know how regressive they will get but we do know they can go below low

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:11pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

Liar. AZ audit is raising hell.
Georgia is calling for an audit.
New Hampshire know there was some monkeying around.
Next will be Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and who knows what other State
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2021
basilico:

See Joe Scarborough crying. This is not a laughing matter for the left. They seem terrified

https://twitter.com/BorisEP/status/1395724800409149451?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

See Joe Scarborough crying. This is not a laughing matter for the left. They seem terrified

Cant see Im on the road for some few hours . i read somewhere he had a total meltdown telling whites to accept being the minority.

I got it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NWZECaLWeI

Ill save this clown..There is an unexplained story about his intern who died in his office while he was a legislator. Apparent suicide .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2021
basilico:

I thought Biden was getting arrested on March 4th?

Shut up you madman.

Google Arizona audit and see how the audit is being mocked as a laughing stock. . . of course, not in the crackpot conspiracy sites you read, just in the real world that sane people inhabit.

600 more years of poverty and insanity befall you there madman. In the words of Oshiomhole, Go and die.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

Shut up you cultist. There is nothing to agree or disagree about with deluded conspiracy theory believing cockroaches like yourself.

You may not be poor compared to your neighbours in your face-me-I-face-you but you are beyond wretched in the eyes of normal human beings. Suicide would be my only option if I was reduced to your status in life. 600 more years of poverty for you. May your status in life keep reducing in keeping with your belief in lies and conspiracy theories. Anumanu.

I will not shut up. I will speak as much as I want. I am a cockroach communicating with you that makes you a cockroach as well.

I am a cultist you are a cultist how about that?
You have no status. You can't reduce any further. You want to be another keyboard billionaire? Sure. It makes you feel happy right? Guess what? We are still talking conspiracy or no conspiracy. There is nothing your insult can do about that grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:21pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

Keep defending this farce of an audit. You'll all explain what bamboo sticks from China and chickens have to do with Biden winning.

I can't wait!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:
The useless psychotic Akure Cockroach is back with his usual bullshit.

Go take your meds you worthless piece of shit grin cheesy cheesy
He talks about Paedophiles and minors lol

These are the top GQPs (poster boys and girls):

1. Boebert: Her husband exposed himself to minors
2. Gaetz: Sleeping with minors
3. Taylor Green: married but fucking two gym rats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

Keep defending this farce of an audit. You'll all explain what bamboo sticks from China and chickens have to do with Biden winning.

I can't wait!

You can let it play out. It is not illegal right? The law makers called for it right? Let it play out unless you are uncomfortable. I don't talk much about it. I also tell basilico to wait and see and we should move on and wait for the result. So take a chill pill and wait it out too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
Goodvibes007:

He talks about Paedophiles and minors lol

These are the top GQPs (poster boys and girls):

1. Boebert: Her husband exposed himself to minors
2. Gaetz: Sleeping with minors
3. Taylor Green: married but fucking two gym rats.

The fact that some of these guys think one will defend Pedophilia because it's committed on "our side" shows just how crazy people have become...

The cockroach is the most useless guy on this thread. He thinks screaming "facts" without tangible proof will make all the nonsense he says on here true.

The bum still thinks he's 16...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:31pm On May 22, 2021
Federal authorities are building a fool proof case against Matt. They would be throwing not just the books, but the whole library at him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:33pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

You can let it play out. It is not illegal right? The law makers called for it right? Let it play out unless you are uncomfortable. I don't talk much about it. I also tell basilico to wait and see and we should move on and wait for the result. So take a chill pill and wait it out too.
While we're letting it play out, it doesn't change the fact that it's a farce of an Audit.

This is an absolute waste of time and a cheap tactic by two senators to keep the MAGA base energized and Trump happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

While we're letting it play out, it doesn't change the fact that it's a farce of an Audit.

This is an absolute waste of time and a cheap tactic by two senators to keep the MAGA base energized and Trump happy.

Nice one.
They should sue their asses just like dominion did to the other nutcases (Giuliani and Powell)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:40pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

I can't wait!

Ignoramus. The East Asians use bamboo to produce paper. All ballots should be printed in Pride of Lincoln backyard from raw timber by products. If the damn ballots had bamboo fingerprints then I'ma say they was printed in Chyna .

How low grade are you.
Zombie zombie
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:41pm On May 22, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Nice one.
They should sue their asses just like dominion did to the other nutcases (Giuliani and Powell)
They're about to waste their time in Fulton County. I'm actually looking forward to Biden declared winner for the 4th time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

You have your mind made up already. That's anything but letting it play out. There is nothing farce about it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:46pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

Low grade. The Maricopa board was supposed to appear at the senate hearings on Tuesday May 18th .They didn't. Instead they demeaned the audit that my hopium state wants them incarcerated.They darn cheated. I gave a timeline of how they are sabotaging the audit.And helped by the media.
If Arizona falls , a lot others might
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:46pm On May 22, 2021
basilico:

Ignoramus. The East Asians use bamboo to produce paper. All ballots should be printed in Pride of Lincoln backyard from raw timber by products. If the damn ballots had bamboo fingerprints then I'ma say they was printed in Chyna .

How low grade are you.
Zombie zombie
You are beyond pathetic. Did they also prove the magical seal Trump put on the ballots disappeared?

I hope you don't start flip flopping when this audit is done.
"40k bAlLoT wErE SmUgGlEd FrOm EaSt AsIa" grin grin

Some of you MAGATS are seriously psychotic

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

Shut up you cockroach. You better take your bigotry back to religious section where your advocate for leaving pigs heads in mosques, or better yet, go back to dating site to look for woman like the 30 something year old virgin you are. Your madness is even displayed for eternity on YouTube.

I pity who will waste time to say they are debating with mad Umudike GQP cultists here. You are nothing but wretched cockroaches to be spat upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OTFWBlkt_M

Haha could you make another search for me?
Because this is fun. It's not me but I like your joblessness grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
basilico:

Low grade. The Maricopa board was supposed to appear at the senate hearings on Tuesday May 18th .They didn't. Instead they demeaned the audit that my hopium state wants them incarcerated.They darn cheated. I gave a timeline of how they are sabotaging the audit.And helped by the media.
If Arizona falls , a lot others might
Excuses. Why should they waste their time with a farce of an Audit?
Your MAGA folks didn't deem it necessary to authorize the audit through a full senate vote but Maricopa County are meant to waste their time addressing nonsense they've debunked over and over again??

Anyway like Jack Sellers said : "finish your report and be prepared to defend it and your actions related to this audit in court". Simple.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

You have your mind made up already. That's anything but letting it play out. There is nothing farce about it.
Just like you have yours made up. It is a farce and all that nonsense will be debunked like it has been over the last few days.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
edi287:

Just like you have yours made up. It is a farce and all that nonsense will be debunked like it has been over the last few days.

But I haven't. I am saying let it play out. If they find something fine and if they don't fine. Which ever way I benefit from the result. I don't know why you should be worried. There was no fraud right? Then chill. Let it play out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

But I haven't. I am saying let it play out. If they find something fine and if they don't fine. Which ever way I benefit from the result. I don't know why you should be worried. There was no fraud right? Then chill. Let it play out.
I'm "worried" for calling out the stupid antics and fake ish that's been posted about the audit?? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
benalvino2:

Haha could you make another search for me?
Because this is fun. It's not me but I like your joblessness grin

Which other Benalvino from Nigeria carry religious bigotry for head like you. Of course, it's not you, just another Benalvino from Nigeria who is obsessed with Islam and Atheists

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Ibime:

Which other Benalvino from Nigeria carry religious bigotry for head like you. Of course, it's not you, just another Benalvino from Nigeria who is obsessed with Islam and Atheists
If you point one thing I have said that is bigotry we can start a discussion from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, basilico, bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.