Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592509 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by rakish(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2021
sanpipita:
AOC and other Lefists are not attacking Biden over Israel? you guys really live in alternative reality

Same leftists that are planning to block Biden'a arms approval to Israel, biggest criticism Biden has gotten over his recent Israel stance has come from Democrats.
You're right. I also voiced my dissatisfaction over Biden's comments. I believe Israel should be held more to account by world powers and be called out with possible sanctions. And I like Joe Biden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:
You're right. I also voiced my dissatisfaction over Biden's comments. I believe Israel should be held more to account by world powers and be called out with possible sanctions. And I like Joe Biden.

This is a fact that doesn't sit well with umudike Republicans, they rather make up fantasies in their heads and believe it.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:59pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:
Political survival always breeds hypocrisy. A politician would say black is white if it wins votes, and would flip on a dime too. Drumptf just took it further than any American president ever did in my lifetime, and this is my eleventh. I so love the fact that barring a few, democracy lets the very bad ones get only one term.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:

Why should Israel be held accountable? Why is the Palestinians living in the west Bank not seeing Israeli bombs? Because unlike hamas, fatah does not try to kill the citizens of one of the world's most powerful nations.

@ least 4300 rockets were fired at Israel trying to kill anything they can kill and you expect Israel to look and do nothing?

Hamas should be held accountable and condemned by anyone who has sense for putting people in danger all the time.

No nation should be fighting a war they cannot win. Ask Taiwan or Hong Kong. It is common sense.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by rakish(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

Political survival always breeds hypocrisy. A politician would say black is white if it wins votes, and would flip on a dime too. Drumptf just took it further than any American president ever did in my lifetime, and this is my eleventh. I so love the fact that barring a few, democracy lets the very bad ones get only one term.
Exactly! It will be political suicide for Biden or any US president to be forceful towards Israel. On Israel-Palestine conflict, I prefer Bernie Sanders policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by rakish(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2021
I was active here years ago but decided to be at the background due to toxic arguments here. And little has changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:08pm On May 24, 2021
Something happened yesterday that shocked me. My Dad who has been a conservative since i've known him, even in his lifestyle that as much we use to clash coz of ideas, just cussed out the life of Magarine taylor grease, i mean he was just cussing when CNN showed how she equated wearing mask to the Holocaust. I was like, wow, that was his red line.
I was quite sad after the incident.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On May 24, 2021
Enugurangers:

I would have loved to discuss more after someone introduced me to this thread, but the frequent derailing by a few can be very irritating. I almost want to close this account as soon as I opened it.

Pls dont let the trolls and old men who have nothing going for them in their lives than throw juvenile insults stop you
Ignore them and dont lose focus
Some of us value intelligent inputs and diverse opinion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:
I was active here years ago but decided to be at the background due to toxic arguments here. And little has changed.

Sadly it is how it is here. I don't see myself getting angry about people's opinions. We are different individuals with different beliefs and it is something we should all understand.
The ones who says trump was mean and tweet mean things are quick to insult your family because you disagree with them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:

What do you think is wrong with Israel that should be made to account for and not Palestinians

If you are the Israeli leader what will you do when some terror organizations shoot 100s of rockets to your country everyday?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

What do you think is wrong with Israel that should be made to account for and not Palestinians

If you are the Israeli leader what will you do when some terror organizations shoot 100s of rockets to your country everyday?

Thank you for this question.
It is an act of war to shoot barrage of missiles at another nation.

How can you condemn Israel from defending itself?

And this has been happening constantly for years. Hamas took it too far this time.

When will the people of Palestine say enough is enough to Hamas? See how destroyed the place is

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
sanpipita:
AOC and other Lefists are not attacking Biden over Israel? you guys really live in alternative reality

Same leftists that are planning to block Biden'a arms approval to Israel, biggest criticism Biden has gotten over his recent Israel stance has come from Democrats.

Lies! They won't do jack. It's all for the show. They've always murmured for the cameras but it goes only one way in the end. No Leftist is trying to block anything. The U.S. (which includes the Leftists) are facilitating the ceasefire moves between Israel and Hamas, and the reaffirmation of support means arming Israel too. That's what the U.S. does to it strategic allies regardless of who is POTUS. Nothing special and unique about that. It's the same thing the U.S. has done under ever president since Clinton, including Obama and Trump.

The last time Leftists were bold enough to try something as radical as blocking U.S. arms to Israel, Israeli P.M., Netanyahu, stormed the U.S. Congress in 2015, to Obama's chagrin, and ended that nonsense. Since then, Congress has fallen in line.

Leftists keeping quiet would make them lose their support base so they put up a fight they know they've lost before it started so they can tell their followers, "See, I fought for the cause. My hands are tied. Vote us in next time and we'd fight again."

P.S: If you want a debate, quote to get engaged. Don't take side disses, princess. Facts only here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2021
Typical liberal behavior and some of you here exhibit this kind of embarrassing behavior. She is the leader of the BLM movement UK and see the hate she has towards a black man.

Sadly she was shot lately and not by the police and ironically it is the police trying to bring to justice the person who gave her a life threatening injury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilZJB5vsmq4

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:06pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:
Exactly! It will be political suicide for Biden or any US president to be forceful towards Israel. On Israel-Palestine conflict, I prefer Bernie Sanders policy.

It's the same as Jeremy Corbyn's policy. Israel calls them anti-semites just for disagreeing with them. I call it cancel culture par excellence

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:08pm On May 24, 2021
Obrigardo:
Something happened yesterday that shocked me. My Dad who has been a conservative since i've known him, even in his lifestyle that as much we use to clash coz of ideas, just cussed out the life of Magarine taylor grease, i mean he was just cussing when CNN showed how she equated wearing mask to the Holocaust. I was like, wow, that was his red line.

A detour of the current topic.
Here is a 2 min video confirming that the auditors discovered the database directory had been deleted.
Would you care to apologize?

https://rumble.com/vh94xz-maricopa-county-audit-team-admit-files-were-deleted-but-they-were-able-to-r.html

For the record Im not obsessed with Trump .
I hate how media lies, creates a narrative, echoed by other leftist media. Till the lie becomes the truth. Pitting people against each other.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:10pm On May 24, 2021
rakish:

They win if you leave. Try to ignore the toxic people. Their plan is to cancel you off here and deprive me of your intelligently stated opinion even if it differs to mine.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:13pm On May 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

If you were Palestinian, would you not terrorise those who are grabbing your land?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:14pm On May 24, 2021
DissTroy:

Lies! They won't do jack. It's all for the show. They've always murmured for the cameras but it goes only one way in the end. No Leftist is trying to block anything. The U.S. (which includes the Leftists) are facilitating the ceasefire moves between Israel and Hamas, and the reaffirmation of support means arming Israel too. That's what the U.S. does to it strategic allies regardless of who is POTUS. Nothing special and unique about that. It's the same thing the U.S. has done under ever president since Clinton, including Obama and Trump.

The last time Leftists were bold enough to try something as radical as blocking U.S. arms to Israel, Israeli P.M., Netanyahu, stormed the U.S. Congress in 2015, to Obama's chagrin, and ended that nonsense. Since then, Congress has fallen in line.

Leftists keeping quiet would make them like their support base so they put up a fight they know they've lost before it started so they can tell their followers, "See, I fought for the cause. My hands are tied. Vote us in next time and we'd fight again."

P.S: If you want a debate, quote to get engaged. Don't take side disses, princess. Facts only here.

I might disagree with you. Leftists like the jihad squad would do everything to see the end of Israel.
On his last days of power Obama admin did not veto a resolution declaring Temple Mount (might have been the Wailing Wall) as Islamic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:18pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

If you were Palestinian, would you not terrorise those who are grabbing your land?

Whose land? In the latest clashes, the area was bought from Arabs in 1875. Jordan expelled the Jewish inhabitants on the said piece in 1948. The Arabs were then supposed to pay rent which they do not.
Evict them then Hamas sends 4300 rockets without warheads but delivering flowers, mahamri and pizza to anyone in Israel territory.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
Obrigardo:
There is a limit to the amount of bullshit that right right thinking people can take.
My cousin I earlier spoke about was a right winger until the orange turd's immigration policy blocked his wife from coming over to the US from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

Okay, so why complain when Israel wants to kill terrorist and drive them out of the land they occupy?

The Gaza you speak of is a land Israel took back from Egypt and gave it back to the Palestinians... The same is the case for westbank. They took it from Jordan. Jordan held that land for 30 years. Jordan and Israel is at peace with Israel. Palestine would be booming if they didn't have so much hate in them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
GQPs smh

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

There is a limit to the amount of bullshit that right right thinking people can take.
My cousin I earlier spoke about was a right winger until the orange turd's immigration policy blocked his wife from coming over to the US from Nigeria.

How is your house construction going keyboard billion. The nigga who said $100k is peanut he cried about $800 a month rent for his basement and cost of living. I see you have been changing monikers frequently as of late.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Lies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:44pm On May 24, 2021
sanpipita:

They must be living under the rock.
Fox News has been on steroid over the far left issue for a while...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 4:56pm On May 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

They must be living under the rock.
Fox News has been on steroid over the far left issue for a while...

You have recovered from the beating you got from me yeah? You don't Bleep with me next time because I got more expose on you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

Which land? When you fight wars and lose there are consequences.

No one brought land from heaven, most people took the land they live from some people in the past

I want white Democrats to say Israel took Palestinian land with a straight face and tell us when they are going to give back America to native Indians and Mexico they took it from

So Hamas want to terrorize and throw rockets, Israel has no problem with that only that they shouldn't go around crying like babies when Israel retaliate with their own superior weapons
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
The Israelis are chasing Palestinian out of their own homes! And not just in Gaza or the West Bank!

Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

I would be bitter if I were the Palestinian here.

benalvino2:

Okay, so why complain when Israel wants to kill terrorist and drive them out of the land they occupy?

The Gaza you speak of is a land Israel took back from Egypt and gave it back to the Palestinians... The same is the case for westbank. They took it from Jordan. Jordan held that land for 30 years. Jordan and Israel is at peace with Israel. Palestine would be booming if they didn't have so much hate in them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:
The Israelis are chasing Palestinian out of their own homes! And not just in Gaza or the West Bank!

I would be bitter if I were the Palestinian here.

One Israel PM I think Ariel Sharon gave back Gaza to Palestinians around 2005. Not sure of the details

What did Israel get back?

Hamas immediately staged a coup and slaughtered Fatah leaders and made the place a launch pad for rockets daily into Israel

When Hamas has in their charter and constitution to destroy the state of Israel suggest what you will do when someone doesn't even respect your right to live and sends you rockets daily
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:22pm On May 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which land? When you fight wars and lose there are consequences.

That's like saying there are consequences when I enter your house and rob you. And I must say that I perfectly agree with you because it is obvious that the consequence is your loss of your property that I stole.

Kindly confirm that you will not terrorise me if you see me walking down the street with your property that I have stolen, please.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:30pm On May 24, 2021
We would be arguing this back and forth forever since we all do not share the same history about it, so you all need to forgive me for just stating my position and not engaging too much in the to and fro.

Below is a perspective one involving Israelis themselves. I am not necessarily in support or promoting the views therein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

That's like saying there are consequences when I enter your house and rob you. And I must say that I perfectly agree with you because it is obvious that the consequence is your loss of your property that I stole.

Kindly confirm that you will not terrorise me if you see me walking down the street with your property that I have stolen, please.

Which property were they robbed of? Were the former inhabitants of Constantinople not robbed of their land by the conquerors? Why have they not resorted to terror?

Or the Native Americans or Mexicans

You are free to terrorize and the other side is also free to defend itself with any means, As long as you don't go around whining when consequences come to you

Israel has always been willing to talk and negotiate with Mahmoud Abbas wing of Fatah until Hamas murdered all the Fatah leaders and resumed daily rockets to Israel

Budaatuum, rumdeuter does not recognize your right to exist and seek every means to exterminate you, Tell me what you will do that will be acceptable

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.