Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650723 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

We also know Biden don't mean black students because a black student hired him.

I guess there's no point asking you to look into the context of what you posted, after all did you not for days go about accusing buda of claiming a lack of knowledge of racial history makes Nigerians more employable?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

I guess there's no point asking you to look into the context of what you posted, after all did you not for days go about accusing buda of claiming a lack of knowledge of racial history makes Nigerians more employable?

Tell us the context then. Let's see how you will spin this obviously racist statement.
Or when he called blacks predators? How do you spin all that with a straight face?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Budaatum said what's in the photos below and as someone or something(Cornpop) puts it in this thread I am surprised I agree with him. What you are saying is : white want to be racist, but they don't employ black Americans because they can't take the racism as well as Nigerians can take it. Read your own words.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Tell us the context then. Let's see how you will spin this obviously racist statement.
Or when he called blacks predators? How do you spin all that with a straight face?

Ben, please stop asking me to waste my time educating you when you can easily spend your own time and resources educating yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

He will turn around and say I went rogue, I did not. Understand his post because I am not educated. But all budaatum is say is that because Biden employed black this and that and a black lawyer(Obama) employed him, it means when Biden said "he did not want his kid to be in a racial jungle" he mean something different. This dishonesty is hard to find. Budaatum is special
lolz at budaatum is special.

The undisputed truth is that liberals are racists. It's only a blind and deaf bastard child of political play and history that is devoid of this truth.

Racial inclusivity is a political game for liberals. These are same bastards who rushed to Africa to open missionary churches and schools even when racism was rift in America.

These are the people who are just after coloured votes but not after real deep reforms. These are people who set up Asians against African Americans.

One of the blind bat of this thread even equated capitalism to republicans. The other plonker equated big techs to liberals too.

Trump boldly told the black voters during his first election, ",what have you got to lose if you vote for me?"

Even the leftists propaganda machine doubling as a media house , CNN, was discombobulated by that remark.

It was a statement of fact! Dems don't care about blacks except the ballot counts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

Ben, please stop asking me to waste my time educating you when you can easily spend your own time and resources educating yourself.

Here we go again. Anytime you see you are not educated or this up there. Just know he is cornered. How will you spin what Biden said about blacks in the same schools as his kids. Was he not against desegregation? How will you spin it. Even if you don't want to help me help others.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lolz at budaatum is special.

The undisputed truth is that liberals are racists. It's only a blind and deaf bastard child of political play and history that is devoid of this truth.

Racial inclusivity is a political game for liberals. These are same bastards who rushed to Africa to open missionary churches and schools even when racism was rift in America.

These are the people who are just after coloured votes but not after real deep reforms. These are people who set up Asians against African Americans.

One of the blind bat of this thread even equated capitalism to republicans. The other plonker equated big techs to liberals too.

Trump boldly told the black voters during his first election, ",what have you got to lose if you vote for me?"

Even the leftists propaganda machine doubling as a media house , CNN, was discombobulated by that remark.

It was a statement of fact! Dems don't care about blacks except the ballot counts.

They are too smart but fall for the trick each time. They use fear and victim mentality to control them. Them say free thing they pudge. Democrats has done a lot of welfare stuff that has made the blacks lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:
Budaatum said what's in the photos below and as someone or something puts it in this thread I am surprised I agree with him. What you are saying is : white want to be racist, but they don't employ black Americans because they can't take the racism as well as Nigerians can take it. Read your own words.

I never said "white want to be racist"! And I never said "they don't employ black Americans because they can't take the racism"! By God, you really are hard work!

Black Americans would be more socially conscious to racism is an obvious fact, and the suspiciously racist things a white person may say that a Nigerian would not be bothered about might likely offend a native black.

Just last week, a former Nigerian colleague of mine surprised me by pointing out my own priviledge as a native black despite us both being Nigerian. He had to put up with a lot of racism, he told me, because of the fear of being deported, while I was very vocal and fearless, he said. I now look back and see how I went further in my career with the company we worked for at the time than many of my black collegues and especially the immigrants.

A long time before then I was in a group of 6 black (5 were immigrants) and two white guys (one was native) that was being trained by a white guy and there was this house we used to go past everyday that had lots of plants growing in the window. Everytime we drove past it this white boss would make comments about a jungle and baboons and everyone will laugh except this Jamaican and I. We both lasted only a few weeks in the job before being fired for incompetence despite there not being any assessment of our competence.

But of course I waste my time here, and patiently await your own misconstrued interpretation of the above anecdote as is your style.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

I never said "white want to be racist"! And I never said "they don't employ black Americans because they can't take the racism"! By God, you really are hard work!

That is what your post mean at the very end.

Black Americans would be more socially conscious to racism is an obvious fact, and the suspiciously racist things a white person may say that a Nigerian would not be bothered about might likely offend a native black.

Aren't we saying the same thing. You are saying they want to be racist so they employ Nigerians who can take racism more African Americans. So in other words they don't employ Nigerians because they are more hardworking with better degree, they just want to employ them because they can handle racism better than African Americans.

Just last week, a former Nigerian colleague of mine surprised me by pointing out my own priviledge as a native black despite us both being Nigerian. He had to put up with a lot of racism, he told me, because of the fear of being deported, while I was very vocal and fearless, he said. I now look back and see how I went further in my career with the company we worked for at the time than many of my black collegues and especially the immigrants.

There are laws and activist waiting to pounce. He has equal right as the next white man. They can't deport him if he has not exceeded his visa and legally there. He does not know his right or the story is false.

A long time before then I was in a group of 6 black (5 were immigrants) and two white guys (one was native) that was being trained by a white guy and there was this house we used to go past everyday that had lots of plants growing in the window. Everytime we drove past it this white boss would make comments about a jungle and baboons and everyone will laugh except this Jamaican and I. We both lasted only a few weeks in the job before being fired for incompetence despite there not being any assessment of our competence.
You got fired because you wouldn't laugh to a possibly racist joke. That was your chance to make money and become famous. A

But of course I waste my time here, and patiently await your own misconstrued interpretation of the above anecdote as is your style.
I had a friend who was working in an oil company in Aberdeen, a Nigerian that got fired. He went to places for the company. Went to Canada, Norway, Russia he traveled for them. When he got fired he said he wanted to sue them that they are racist to him that why they fired him. I said no they are not. That he is going to waste money suing. He was working for them and secretly tried to open is own company in Nigeria. He has been buying equipments little by little. A fellow Nigeria was who hinted the company and they started investigating him quietly. Eventually fired him. I told him what he did was against the contract he sign before he got the job. That suing will only make it worse for himself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Budaatum, you people does not give someone a break if they use a words you guys don't like. You don't care about the context as well but when you guys do it you want someone to give you a break or does not understand what you guys mean.

GhostWisperer said something about superior race. If I remember correctly he didn't say the superior race was white, black, or whatever. He just said superior race.

I think it is a bad choice of words but I felt he meant the race that is dominant in a society would like to keep their culture or protect their culture and they do it through the border. That is what I felt he meant. I never thought he was saying whites are superior race. Someone compared it to Hitler. Yeah, Hitler talked about the germanic race more superior Than any other race. He invaded Poland and they saw polish people as inferior too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:
Budaatum, you people does not give someone a break if they use a words you guys don't like. You don't care about the context as well but when you guys do it you want someone to give you a break or does not understand what you guys mean.

GhostWisperer said something about superior race. If I remember correctly he didn't say the superior race was white, black, or whatever. He just said superior race.

I think it is a bad choice of words but I felt he meant the race that is dominant in a society would like to keep their culture or protect their culture and they do it through the border. That is what I felt he meant. I never thought he was saying whites are superior race. Someone compared it to Hitler. Yeah, Hitler talked about the germanic race more superior Than any other race. He invaded Poland and they saw polish people as inferior too.

He had the opportunity to explain his "superior race" but as is his style he instead did his nword and had gay sex so I don't quite see the point here especially when you yourself "think it is a bad choice of words".

Or is it not simply the historical context of the phrase that most are aware of, including yourself I pressume, that makes it a bad choice?

Tell me ben, why did you think it was a bad choice?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Aren't we saying the same thing. You are saying they want to be racist so they employ Nigerians who can take racism more African Americans. So in other words they don't employ Nigerians because they are more hardworking with better degree, they just want to employ them because they can handle racism better than African Americans.
We are very clearly not saying the same thing, and you can keep intentionally twisting what I wrote to be what you want to see as it takes nothing from me and I know not everyone can not read like you can't.

benalvino2:
You got fired because you wouldn't laugh to a possibly racist joke. That was your chance to make money and become famous.
Some will way "what does it profit one to lose one's soul and gain all the money in the world?"

Dignity is more valuable than gold to some, is the point, and as you can clearly see if you can bother to comprehend what you read, I went on to much better things that paid a lot more.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

He had the opportunity to explain his "superior race" but as is his style he instead did his nword and had gay sex so I don't quite see the point here especially when you yourself "think it is a bad choice of words".

Or is it not simply the historical context of the phrase that most are aware of, including yourself I pressume, that makes it a bad choice?

leftists are lost course.

I don't go on the defensive or seek clarification to their puzzle or conundrum. I don't bother.

I honestly believe left-ism is an ailment needing radical therapy. It's a waste of time arguing or reasoning with men with excessive estrogen and hairy beastly females who dub themselves lefties.

I just continue from where nature stopped; creating more room in your anus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Ghost.Wisperer said something about superior race. If I remember correctly he didn't say the superior race was white, black, or whatever. He just said superior race.

you almost mirror my thoughts. With Dems/lefties I don't bother. They get the rod not the clarification.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

Sometimes it is good to ask for clarification before you let it loose on someone. That way you will have the chance to correct them in their choice of words. He was attacked so as a result he doubles down I guess. I did not see much of that exchange so I might be wrong too.

In one screenshot I posted. CNN said Biden's choice of words won't resonate with today's democrats. People are being coached to be woke and shout racism or sexism in many things they see that are non of that. Movies that was okay in the 90s are being canceled. All kind of movies.
It will only get worse as the politicians know that this kind of divide removes attention from them. Mind control

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Sometimes it is good to ask for clarification before you let it loose on someone.

Despite clarification do you not hold on to your intentional erroneous interpretation of my post? You are funny.

The thing you are defending even opened a thread on it, or did it not inform you?

Go on, ask it. It will provide you with a link.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
basilico:

[s]Either you know what you are doing or you simply believe the lies media put.
Media lies. Even Joe Biden lied.
If you only put a lil bit more effort you would not be spreading such blatant lies. The lies are meant to be for those who believe without verification.

Here is New York Times

[b
During a town hall on CNN on
Thursday night, Joseph R. Biden Jr.
revived a debunked viral falsehood
about President Trump’s much-
criticized photo-op in
Washington’s Lafayette Square in
June.
“A president stands out there when
people are peacefully protesting in
front of the White House,” Mr.
Biden, the Democratic presidential
nominee, said. “He gets the
military to go in for tear gas, move
people physically, move them out
of the way so he can walk across to
a Protestant church and hold a
Bible upside down.”
Video and photographs clearly
show that the Bible wasn’t upside
down, as fact checkers at PolitiFact
and Snopes have noted. But that
hasn’t stopped the claim from
spreading on social media, an
example of how speculation on the
internet can morph into a zombie
claim that refuses to die.
[/s]

[/b]

You forgot to fact check the post board behind my picture too. You completely missed the significance or intention of the post. The clue is in the 3rd picture (gestapo orange turd).

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

Despite clarification do you not hold on to your intentional erroneous interpretation of my post? You are funny.

The thing you are defending even opened a thread on it, or did it not inform you?

Go on, ask it. It will provide you with a link.
There was nothing erroneous about what I said. Now I want to go back to that thread and present the follow up. When you refused to acknowledge you make mistake instead blame me what do you expect. When you first posted it I said rubbish. And till now you still haven't realised what you posted was clear in meaning compared to what GhostWisperer posted.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

We are very clearly not saying the same thing, and you can keep intentionally twisting what I wrote to be what you want to see as it takes nothing from me and I know not everyone can not read like you can't.

Some will way "what does it profit one to lose one's soul and gain all the money in the world?"

Dignity is more valuable than gold to some, is the point, and as you can clearly see if you can bother to comprehend what you read, I went on to much better things that paid a lot more.

Dignity is when they fire claiming you are incompetent and you sure them and restore your dignity by proving they fired you because they are racist.

Also, we are saying the same thing. Let me show you how

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Dignity is when they fire claiming you are incompetent and you sure them and restore your dignity by proving they fired you because they are racist.

Also, we are saying the same thing. Let me show you how

I don't have to prove anything to those who disvalue me because of my skin color, ben.

In fact, I value myself so highly that if you attempt to disvalue me for whatever reason I do not need to allow you to benefit from my time or my effort.

You will notice this attitude in me by those I discuss with on here. Those who can not respect themselves by discussing intelligently, even if we disagree, are not expected to respect me so do not get any attention from me.

My dignity does not need restoration if I do not allow fools to destroy it in the first place, you see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Democrats win special election in New Mexico to fill in Interior secretary Haaland's vacant seat.

Melanie Stansbury won by a higher margin than Haaland did in November.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

I don't have to prove anything to those who disvalue me because of my skin color, ben.

This does not make any sense
You want to complain and allow a racist smear you but won't use the tools provided to teach them a lesson.

In fact, I value myself so highly that if you attempt to disvalue me for whatever reason I do not need to allow you to benefit from my time or my effort.
You said they fired you. How can they use your time when they fired you?

You will notice this attitude in me by those I discuss with on here. Those who can not respect themselves by discussing intelligently, even if we disagree, are not expected to respect me so do not get any attention from me.
This does not have anything to do with workplace activities. At the workplace whatever difference you have with someone you must put it aside and work together.

My dignity does not need restoration if I do not allow fools to destroy it in the first place, you see.

Your boss fired you saying you are not competent. What will you say to an interviewer if they ask you why you left your last job? Are you sure you did not need your dignity back? There are some people who prefer to resign than be fired because it matters at your next interview or your employer calling your previous job to know why they let you go.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

There was nothing erroneous about what I said. Now I want to go back to that thread and present the follow up. When you refused to acknowledge you make mistake instead blame me what do you expect. When you first posted it I said rubbish.

First, I do not post rubbish. I spent far too much time educating myself to be posting rubbish. If you do not understand, ask for clarification, as you yourself suggested one should.

And second, you can not attempt to impose your own misunderstanding on me and then claim I made a mistake. It's the well known fallacy on here of strawmanning, which intelligent people refrain from committing because they soon learn it just makes them seem ignorant.

When I make mistakes, which I sometimes do do, I am well known to raise my hands up and admit it. Just that I have sufficiently matured over the years to make fewer mistakes, and you want me to agree with what I can not possibly agree with!

An example is you comment below about dignity:

benalvino2:

I mean, what am I? 12 years old seeking the approval of teacher who writes you off?

if I was fired for incompetence and they are wrong, or for racism which is wrong, they have already indicated I am not valued so why should I be undignified to myself by wasting my time trying to prove I am valuable to them when they are not the only employers in town?

Seriously, at this current phase of my life I laugh at the thought of what you suggest, and you've read my reaction when it happened almost 35 years ago! I guess I've always respected myself highly, and I'm an arrogant fuq who would rather starve to death than settle for a chain around my neck as those who know me will inform you.

Perhaps I should introduce you to my Gospel of Use the Senses Eve as opposed to that of stupid ignorant naked enslaved afraid to die Adam, and you might understand. Though I bet we'd disagree because you wouldn't understand, though not many agree either so you'd be in the company of a majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Democrats win special election in New Mexico to fill in Interior secretary Haaland's vacant seat.

Melanie Stansbury won by a higher margin than Haaland did in November.
Interesting eh.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Interesting eh.
The GQP ship will keep sinking itself as long as agent orange remains it's captain.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

This does not make any sense
You want to complain and allow a racist smear you but won't use the tools provided to teach them a lesson.
I had not been there long enough to use the proper tools to prove any point, or to ever need them as a reference, and they did not smear me because I was not smeared.

Its like say you or anyone here insults buda. It is up to buda whether buda is insulted or not, and most often, as you might have noticed, buda is not insulted one tiny bit.

benalvino2:

You said they fired you. How can they use your time when they fired you?
They can't use my time, obviously, and I will not allow them to use my time by making a victim of myself and giving my time to them.

Do tell, does that not sound like what you would advise Black Americans not to allow to be done to themselves, to be categorized as helpless victims?

benalvino2:

This does not have anything to do with workplace activities. At the workplace whatever difference you have with someone you must put it aside and work together.
No, Ben. I do not work in some country where the boss can disrespect you, call you all sorts of names, kick your ass, not pay your wages on time and expect you to do your job! Slavery, which is what that would be, has been abolished. Nay! Slavery was not even practised where I live. Sorry. Besides, we have this thing called Equality Act 2010 which I suggested you learn about here, but which it seems you never bothered.

benalvino2:
Your boss fired you saying you are not competent. What will you say to an interviewer if they ask you why you left your last job? Are you sure you did not need your dignity back?

Actually, at my very next job's interview I told the story as I've told it here and they went to extreme effort to assure me that there is no way I'd experience such a thing if I worked for them.

I had skills they wanted you see, so I didn't need to be selling myself short and never have.

benalvino2:

There are some people who prefer to resign than be fired because it matters at your next interview or your employer calling your previous job to know why they let you go.
I have resigned from many jobs even without the threat of being fired, and in fact that has actually been the only job I have been fired from, and thinking back I now wonder what made me take the job in the first place as it was far beneath my skills set and paid a lot less than I was worth. I guess serves me right for aiming so low, but it was more a training job, so. But as I've said, I was not there long enough to need them as a reference, and I narrated why I was fired at my next interview myself and stated the reaction when I did, and I must say that through out my employment in my new job they were loyal to their word.

By the way, what you've said above shows the mentality I spoke of that you seem to have misunderstood. You the immigrant will stick with a job regardless of what they throw at you, while I the native will say "fuq them" and take my skills elsewhere. Can you see how a racist employer might prefer loyal you over cause trouble me if skills are not the relevant issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

First, I do not post rubbish. I spent far too much time educating myself to be posting rubbish. If you do not understand, ask for clarification, as you yourself suggested one should.

And second, you can not attempt to impose your own misunderstanding on me and then claim I made a mistake. It's the well known fallacy on here of strawmanning, which intelligent people refrain from committing because they soon learn it just makes them seem ignorant.

When I make mistakes, which I sometimes do do, I am well known to raise my hands up and admit it. Just that I have sufficiently matured over the years to make fewer mistakes, and you want me to agree with what I can not possibly agree with!

An example is you comment below about dignity:

I mean, what am I? 12 years old seeking the approval of teacher who writes you off?

if I was fired for incompetence and they are wrong, or for racism which is wrong, they have already indicated I am not valued so why should I be undignified to myself by wasting my time trying to prove I am valuable to them when they are not the only employers in town?

Seriously, at this current phase of my life I laugh at the thought of what you suggest, and you've read my reaction when it happened almost 35 years ago! I guess I've always respected myself highly, and I'm an arrogant fuq who would rather starve to death than settle for a chain around my neck as those who know me will inform you.

Perhaps I should introduce you to my Gospel of Use the Senses Eve as opposed to that of stupid ignorant naked enslaved afraid to die Adam, and you might understand. Though I bet we'd disagree because you wouldn't understand, though not many agree either so you'd be in the company of a majority.

Be there shouting racism this and that. Allow others to fight your battle for you. If there is no consequences racism will be more mainstream. People and employees as well as employers won't think twice to be racist.

Your dignity is to sue them, take the compensation and tell them to go fuq themselves. That's how you fight racism. Instead of you to wrongly accuse the next white man of being a racist because he gave the job to someone else after finding out you were fired because of incompetence. I don't see the dignity in that. But your way is your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
benalvino2:

Be there shouting racism this and that. Allow others to fight your battle for you. If there is no consequences racism will be more mainstream. People and employees as well as employers won't think twice to be racist.

Come on Ben, we are doing so well so don't spoil it please! I was not shouting racism! One member of staff racially disrespected me. The company supported him and fired me, and I walked away. So where's the "shouting racism this and that"?

In fact is it not more true that staying (though since I was fired that might have been difficult!), would have been me "shouting racism this and that"? And is that not what you suggested I do but I didn't?

As for your "fighting racism", you really should read up about the Equality Act and the battles fought to get it, and how the exact opposite of your "At the workplace whatever difference you have with someone you must put it aside and work together", is how we individually fight it. If I put it aside as you suggest, I am promoting racism, is what I'd gave thought, or don't you think so?

benalvino2:
Your dignity is to sue them, take the compensation and tell them to go fuq themselves. That's how you fight racism. Instead of you to wrongly accuse the next white man of being a racist because he gave the job to someone else after finding out you were fired because of incompetence. I don't see the dignity in that. But your way is your way.

Okay, I am about to give up now because somehow you are either misunderstanding or intentionally adding to what I've said because nowhere have I "accuse the next white man of being a racist because he gave the job to someone else after finding out you were fired because of incompetence!

In fact, I have clearly repeatedly stated how I was treated with dignity in my very next job which must obviously have been given to black me or it wouldn't have been my job!

And the job I was fired from was in the probation period, which is shorter than the legal time you can sue for wrongful dismissal.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

You forgot to fact check the post board behind my picture too. You completely missed the significance or intention of the post. The clue is in the 3rd picture (gestapo orange turd).

Lie one debunked. The Bible was not upside.
Was a photoshopped image that Biden knew obviously but he lied and you swallowed it hok lone and sinker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.