Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1710159 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
^^^^^^^ A good example of the right wing poster boy up there with 15 or more monikas.

Ignored by the left, so he goes on attacking the mods.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:
^^^^^^^ A good example of the right wing poster boy up there.

Ignored by the left, so he goes on attacking the mods.
I told you that mental dwarf inherits poverty and mental illness from his progenitors. I am glad that people ignores him and that's what makes his mental illness worse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I told you that mental dwarf inherits poverty and mental illness from his progenitors. I am glad that people ignores him and that's what makes his mental illness worse.
His fellow right wingers liking his posts and encouraging him on by quoting him must be so proud of him. Birds of a feather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Geez. He is now opening multiple linkedin accounts just as he is opening multiple Nairaland accounts. All these just to troll on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

His fellow right wingers liking his posts and encouraging him on by quoting him must be so proud of him. Birds of a feather.
Some of them can't stand him but they will support him because he seconded their idiocy in worshipping a well known bigoted Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Some of them can't stand him but they will support him because he seconded their idiocy in worshipping a well known bigoted Trump.
Isn't that glaring. One of them on here is quick to justify the trolling by blaming others. You know that one that tries to act like he has some sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Geez. He is now opening multiple linkedin accounts just as he is opening multiple Nairaland accounts. All these just to troll on Nairaland.
The guy is suffering from the worst kind of pyschosis.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Isn't that glaring. One of them on here is quick to justify the trolling by blaming others. You know that one that tries to act like he has some sense.
You meant the hypocrite. They get bunch of them on the Right Wing Nutty Club.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The guy is suffering from the worst kind of pyschosis.
That's what happened when people don't take care of their mental health, and it's only going to keep getting worse. Must have gone through something very traumatic as a kid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That's what happened when people don't take care of their mental health, and it's only going to keep getting worse.
That midget is deteriorating daily. It's a family curse on him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Prideofcornpop:
Ya grandchild
m
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You meant the hypocrite. They get bunch of them on the Right Wing Nutty Club.
Yeah. The one that tries to act all righteous.
He is the only righty on here that actually lives in the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is how it appears once you do it. The criminal is just fooling himself.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
This is how it appears once you do it. The criminal is just fooling himself.
That's what I do as well. Reporting hides the thread derailments and the mods could also curtail the madness.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Yeah. The one that tries to act all righteous.
He is the only righty on here that actually lives in the US.
That guy is a foool. I had so many battles with him here the same way he fought with Kopfs my buddy and now he's turning himself to a moral police officer not knowing the veterans here were aware of his dealings here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Thank you for your observation Mr Right Wing. I live just outside of Chicago and I work in Chicago and FYI, Chicago is back to normal. Just keep swallowing that junk you get from Fake and Racist Faux News.

You live outside of Chicago you said, shameofLincoln? Why outside, you dey fear?
Please go on inside and enjoy the Left-ruled crime capital of the world. And you say you work, which company pays money to spew out leftard propaganda 24/7 on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
zendi:

You live outside of Chicago you said, shameofLincoln? Why outside, you dey fear?
Please go on inside and enjoy the Left-ruled crime capital of the world. And you say you work, which company pays money to spew out leftard propaganda 24/7 on nairaland?
Here comes another unpaid coon carrying the Nazi flag. No, I live next to your village where I push truckcarts for a living.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Want to divert a bit on something else, i know some of you don't believe in aliens but watch this and maybe it might spring a curiosity in you.
I've had this video for years, then youtube deleted it. Quite happy i found it again. And if you ask if i'm being a conspiracy theorist, no, coz i have my own testimony about seeing out of this world event over the moon when i was a teen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6I5Bc1Bq1E

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.