Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1703290 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Here comes another unpaid coon carrying the Nazi flag. No, I live next to your village where I push truckcarts for a living.
He has no idea of what surburbs are. Ignore his post Lol.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
zendi:

You live outside of Chicago you said, shameofLincoln? Why outside, you dey fear?
Please go on inside and enjoy the Left-ruled crime capital of the world. And you say you work, which company pays money to spew out leftard propaganda 24/7 on nairaland?
By the way Dummy, that Chicago is 1.000 times better than the village you live with no electricity and running water.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

He has no idea of what surburbs are. Ignore his post Lol.
His brain is charred. Poverty sure makes some people lose their sanity and Zero Zendi has lost his.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
Want to divert a bit on something else, i know some of you don't believe in aliens but watch this and maybe it might spring a curiosity in you.
I've had this video for years, then youtube deleted it. Quite happy i found it again. And if you ask if i'm being a conspiracy theorist, no, coz i have my own testimony about seeing out of this world event over the moon when i was a teen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6I5Bc1Bq1E
While it did spring up a bit of curiosity. It could be that they exist, and it could also be that they don't exist. The universe is very verse, and humans still know very little of it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

While it did spring up a bit of curiosity. It could be that they exist, and it could also be that they don't exist. The universe is very verse, and humans still know very little of it.

True, there's like a billion things we still don't yet know. A lot of information I've seen over the years makes my head thick at times, but I think soon we might have some disclosures from the Pentagon (even if I don't believe them wholeheartedly) and people will start paying attention.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I thought NASA was going to release a report about aliens and no one have seen the reports yet. I don't even know what to believe about these aliens anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I thought NASA was going to release a report about aliens and no one have seen the reports yet. I don't even know what to believe about these aliens anymore.

I'm eagerly awaiting that report and see if what they disclose is uniform to people's experiences of UFO's. I'll take time to talk about my experience someday, still gives me goose pimples Everytime.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I'm eagerly awaiting that report and see if what they disclose is uniform to people's experiences of UFO's. I'll take time to talk about my experience someday, still gives me goose pimples Everytime.
A good example.The mars mission's scientific goals was to search for and characterize a wide range of rocks and soils for clues to past water activity on Mars. If there is water or evidence of past water on Mars, it's a clue that their might have been some past life there as well.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

A lots of people are waiting too because I don't even know what I believe about the UFOs anymore. The people that lives in the desert of Arizona have been talking about it for a long time and the facts needs to be laid out for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who got banned?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

A good example.The mars mission's scientific goals was to search for and characterize a wide range of rocks and soils for clues to past water activity on Mars. If there is water or evidence of past water on Mars, it's a clue that their might have been some past life there as well.

I've even come across information that there is already a base in Mars, set up around the second world war, crazy right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some developing news that will trigger the right wing nuts and trump cultists

Ukraine to join NATO
Russia whistleblower Reality Winner released from prison, on trumps birthday cheesy

I think putin needs to start counting his days, coz Ukraine joining NATO means in due time the US and NATO allies are gonna set up base in Crimea. putin will not be able to withstand NATO with renewed American interest, that criminal trump tried to downplay and ridicule.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Interestingly, since December 2020, the only times "doxxing" (and the variant, "dozing") has been mentioned in any conversation on Nairaland has ONLY been on this thread. Quite telling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Ukraine to join NATO
Russia whistleblower Reality Winner released from prison, on trumps birthday cheesy

I think putin needs to start counting his days, coz Ukraine joining NATO means in due time the US and NATO allies are gonna set up base in Crimea. putin will not be able to withstand NATO with renewed American interest, that criminal trump tried to downplay and ridicule.
Nah not true. It was a misunderstanding https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/1404519526495141895?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:
Interestingly, since December 2020, the only times "doxxing" (and the variant, "dozing"wink has been mentioned in any conversation on Nairaland has ONLY been on this thread. Quite telling.
Isn't that what you admitted yourself that you are good with. Doxxing is what jobless people like you and the cursed midget regularly do. Keep on your doxxing and that will improve your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Isn't that what you admitted yourself that you are good with. Doxxing is what jobless people like you and the cursed midget regularly do. Keep on your doxxing and that will improve your life.

You should have your head examined, old man. There's nobody on this thread who can dig up information more than I do. Not even one person. Still, you all turned a blind eye when Ibime mentioned my fullnames and kept making references to my Facebook activities (and not like I care).

The reasons you or anyone couldn't troll me with the information you found on my Facebook account were:
1. I'm good-looking so posting pictures would only elevate my stock;
2. I have never claimed to be anything. Instead, you found out I'm multi-skilled in digital tech so my skills earn me enough to be comfortable so that laid to waste any jobless claim as Ibime unwittingly became my assistant and situational PR agent. And;
3. I turned that around and, in the course of the back-and-forth with him, you found out as against keeping it all to myself, I go out of my way to fund and organise human capital development programmes with the socio-politico-economic impact being what I have made known in my state. Which you can't do for your own relatives but would offer random strangers money for 7 'likes'.

Still, even with my ability to dig, I haven't doxxed anyone on this thread because I don't want it to ruin them. I can - I have the ability to dig - but choose not to.

You, on the other hand, have been involved in doxxing. The other guy having it all out for you, based on my local-search of the term "doxxing" on Nairaland, is obviously a retaliation of what you did to him in April of this year, posting his pictures (alleged or real).

Oh, and you spend more time on this thread and Nairaland than half of the active posters on this thread combined. A pointer that you aren't gainfully employed.
Everyone knows my profession now in creative digital tech with proof and links, but you, PrideofLincoln2, have been found out to be a liar as where your claim to where you work and worked has been proven to be lies with evidential links. smiley

Wrinkle-faced gaslighting hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

You should have your head examined, old man. There's nobody on this thread who can dig up information more than I do. Not even one person. Still, you all turned a blind eye when Ibime mentioned my fullnames and kept making references to my Facebook activities (and not like I care).

The reasons you or anyone couldn't troll me with the information you found on my Facebook account were:
1. I'm good-looking so posting pictures would only elevate my stock;
2. I have never claimed to be anything. Instead, you found out I'm multi-skilled in digital tech so my skills earn me enough to be comfortable so that laid to waste any jobless claim as Ibime unwittingly became my assistant and situational PR agent. And;
3. I turned that around and, in the course of the back-and-forth with him, you found out as against keeping it all to myself, I go out of my way to fund and organise human capital development programme with the socio-politico-economic impact being what I have made known in my state.

Still, even with my ability to dig, I still haven't doxxed anyone on this thread because I don't want it to ruin them.

You, on the other hand have involved in doxxing. The other guy having it all out for you, based on my local-search of the term "doxxing" on Nairaland, is obviously a retaliation of what you did to him in April of this year, posting his pictures (alleged or real).

Oh, and you spend more time on this thread and Nairaland than half of the active posters on this thread combined. A pointer that you aren't gainfully employed.
Everyone knows my profession now in creative digital tech with proof and links, but you, PrideofLincoln2, have been found out to be a liar as where your claim to where you work and worked has been proven to be lies with evidential links. smiley

Wrinkle-faced gaslighting hypocrite!
That's what you admitted to yourself unpaid coon. Who cares what you and your brother the poverty cursed midget digs up the bottom line is that it won't improve your life. You are a coon and an unpaid one like that. Dummy living a subhuman life wearing okrika mouthing off about nothing. Keep on digging while your life is on the path to the sewage hole.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That's disgusting, but that's how the right wing dudes on here roll. Their lows have no bottom.

Actually many people on the left, posted pictures of dapcity his facebook and mocked him for many months while no one seemed to care or caution them

When this guy now escalates it, The same people who found dapcitys funny are now running around to condemn

When many people call names, post pictures to shame I hope we keep up this same energy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's what you admitted to yourself unpaid coon. Who cares what you and your brother the poverty cursed midget dogs up the bottom line is that it won't improve your life. You are a coon and an unpaid one like that. Dummy living a subhuman life wearing okrika mouthing off about nothing. Keep on digging while your life is on the path to the sewage hole.

Oh, really we are going to mention looks? Your pictures were posted here, and from what we can see, the only difference between you and Oshiomhole is, he puts on khaki and you adorn agbada.
You are in your late fifties or early sixties, which seem too you to look like that 'cause you look like RMD's father. ...And RMD is in his late 50's!

If there's one person on this thread who isn't qualified to mention looks, it's you PrideofLincoln. Your face literally looks like a vagïna during childbirth.

Ugly, shït-faced baba!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
@DissTroy, by the way, my wager is still on to go to a good cause in Nigeria and like I said yesterday, anything you and your fellow Nazi flag waving friends come up with, I will triple it. I know this will hush your mouth off. Don't forget that a guy who doesn't have a job is the one throwing this down on you okrika wearing cultist. Over to you to show up or hush your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Oh, really we are going to mention looks? Your pictures were posted here, and from what we can see, the only difference between you and Oshiomhole is, he puts on khaki and you adorn agbada.
You are in your late fifties or early sixties, which seem too you to look like that 'cause you look like RMD's father. ...And RMD is in his late 50's!

If there's one person on this thread who isn't qualified to mention looks, it's you PrideofLincoln. Your face literally looks like a vagïna during childbirth.

Ugly, shït-faced baba!
Dummy, how will I know the pic that the midget puts up when it's not mine. It's a job for a jobless idiots like you and the midget. The bottomline is that I do not belong on the same field with you and if you doubt that, accept my challenge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Ugly, shït-faced baba!
I thought your sidekick the poverty cursed midget said I am in my 70s. You bunch of wretched idiots better get your story straight. There's a good chance our paths will never cross in life but I know guys like you derive your joy about a country that you know nothing about hence your adoration of a vile unrepentant Nazi loving Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Governor Abbott can have the resources to build a border wall cheesy but cannot provide electricity to Texans because they are off the national grid.

ERCOT has told Texans to conserve their electricity grin so that what happened in February won't repeat itself.Last week Abott lied that the problem had been fixed only for ERCOT to come out today to say otherwise.

Instead of the Texas legislature to deliberate on this and find a lasting solution they were busy monitoring women's bodies,trans rights,voter suppression laws,fighting the critical race theory etc.

Texas and Florida are becoming something else especially under this current GQP.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Governor Abbott can have the resources to build a border wall cheesy but cannot provide electricity to Texans because they are off the national grid.

ERCOT has told Texans to conserve their electricity grin last week Abott lied that the problem had been fixed only for ERCOT to come out today to say otherwise.

Instead of the Texas legislature to deliberate on this and find a lasting solution they were busy monitoring women's bodies,trans rights,voter suppression laws,fighting the critical race theory etc.

Texas and Florida are becoming something else especially under this current GQP.

He doesn't have the resources but like a typical Republicon, he has to follow the GQP line before Trump starts raining abuses on him. I wish those fools keep it up like that till 2022 election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
@DissTroy, by the way, my wager is still on to go to a good cause in Nigeria and like I said yesterday, anything you and your fellow Nazi flag waving friends come up with, I will triple it. I know this will hush your mouth off. Don't forget that a guy who doesn't have a job is the one throwing this down on you okrika wearing cultist. Over to you to show up or hush your mouth.

I work hard and legitimately for my money. I'm not going to spend time programming or designing or writing to earn legitimately only to give it some random person on Nairaland. If I feel like I have too much to spare, I'd rather help real people in communities come off the dependency on these politicians by skilling them up.
Your cousin has been begging you for $200 for months. The relatives on your page obviously need it. You yourself admitted your parents complained about the price of things but instead of helping them with money, you'd rather buy 7 'likes' with it on some remote corner of Nairaland. Prodigal son!

Send that money (real or imagine) to your folks and relatives. Let their heart-felt gratitude heal you of hatred.

I see you jumped suddenly from mentioning looks. Now we know you are the ugliest to ever grace this thread. So much lines on your weathered face, I almost mistook it for Michael Scofield's Prison Break map.

Someone mentioned you trolled Dapcity (I don't know him but I'd find out what led to it) for months with his pictures and full details on this thread. Try it with me! The other guy who tried it at the barest has his details cooling off, to be revealed when and if I please.

I dare you and any of your Leftist Loonies to try that doxxing tactics with me then see if my retaliation wouldn't ruin your families' reputations for life. It's a challenge. I dare you! The last two people who tried it in 2015 and 2017 haven't recovered from the damage done to their reputation. I dare you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Ukraine to join NATO

I am so happy to hear that Reality winner has been released.I didn't even hear the news until now.

Finally.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

I work hard and legitimately for my money. I'm not going to spend time programming or designing or writing to earn legitimately only to give it some random person. If I feel like I have too much to spare, I'd rather help real people in communities help come off the dependency of these politicians by skilling them up.
Your cousin has been begging you for ,$200 for months. The relatives on your page obviously need it. You yourself admitted your parents complained about the price of things but instead of helping them with money, you'd rather buy 7 'likes' with it on some remote corner of Nairaland.

Send that money (real or imagine) to your folks and relatives. Let their heart-felt gratitude heal you of hatred.

I see you jumped suddenly from mentioning looks. Now we know you are the ugliest to ever grace this thread. So much lines on your weathered face, I almost mistook it for Michael Scofield's Prison Break map.

Someone mentioned you trolled Dapcity (I don't know him but I'd find out what led to it) for months with his pictures and full details on this thread. Try it with me! The other guy who tried it at the barest has his details cooling off, to be revealed when and if I please.

I dare you and any of your Leftist Loonies to try that doxxing tactics with me then see if my retaliation wouldn't ruin your families' reputations for life. It's a challenge. I dare you! The last two people who tried it in 2015 and 2017 haven't recovered from the damage done to their reputation. I dare you! smiley
No wonder that my Buddy said a lot of you Trump's lovers in Umudike have mental problems. You are a perfect example of that. You work out for that peanuts you earned. Fucking liar telling me my cousin ask me for $200. May God destroy everything you have if that's a lie. My mother and father are doing extremely well in Nigeria because they have worked hard and living a good life on their investments not to talk of their Pensions in US that runs into several thousands of $$$ monthly. What a brain damaged poverty cursed, okrika wearing, brown teeth subhuman skunk. I know your peanuts salary is nothing and that's why you should add obixcel, basilico and the midget if he has anything to spare. Losers bunch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
By the way Dummy, that Chicago is 1.000 times better than the village you live with no electricity and running water.

Look, shameofL......, I've observed how you often use the word village in derogatory terms as if the village is a place of inferior existence.
To me it only betrays the depth of your backward, dismal and poverty-stricken existence before somebody trafficked you into the no-man's of America.
I am a voluntarily retired customs officer, and run a modest but highly lucrative freight clearing and forwarding biz.
I spend most of my work periods around the port cities of my country.
But I must tell you how I had to struggle to extricate myself from my village each time I'm opportuned to spend some time there.
This is because village life is rich for those who have the money to retreat from the bustle and chaos of city life to enjoy the peace, serenity and tranquility it offers.
Never I hear your mouth disparage the word village again, shameless homeless economic rapefugee in a no-man's land.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
zendi:

Look, shameofL......, I've observed how you often use the word village in derogatory terms as if the village is a place of inferior existence.
To me it only betrays the depth of your backward, dismal and poverty-stricken existence you must have endured before somebody trafficked you into the no-man's of America.
I am a voluntarily retired customs officer, and run a modest but highly lucrative freight clearing and forwarding biz.
I spend most of my work periods around the port cities of my country.
But I must tell you how I had to struggle to extricate myself from my village each time I'm opportuned to spend some time there.
This is because village life is rich for those who have the money to retreat from the bustle and chaos of city life to enjoy the peace, serenity and tranquility it offers.
Never I hear your mouth disparage the word village again, shameless homeless economic rapefugee in a no-man's land.
Here comes another scammer in love with the Chief conman Trump. Now you are a retired Custom officer looking for someone to scam. Crawl back into the unlit cave you came out of. You live in a village and badmouthing Chicago. Use your Google and Google Chicago and you will see it is one of the best cosmopolitan city not only in Nigeria but the world. A fool who doesn't have a portable drinking water and constant electricity is mouthing off. How come with your expertise, you can't help your country out of her predicament. Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's so sad to see Africans carrying water for a well known documented racist like Trump who called Africa a shiithole and adds that Nigerians lives in huts. I can understand a White man supporting trump but for an African, it must be a mental illness coupled with Stockholm Syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.