Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1711202 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2021
The chief conspiracy theorist in the Congress.

The white supremacists in the right won't be happy with her apologizing for her comment cheesy

Maybe she would have a change of heart and apologize for all her other wild conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Fulton County Georgia.

Fulton county admits it did not have chain of custody of 24% of its ballots.
These votes should not have been counted but were.
Georgia SoS says he will investigate. He is a scumbag.He certified Georgia results knowing there were 300k questionable votes.
Trump called him, asking him reject at least 11/k invalid votes for Biden He recorded the call , then leaked it to WAPO. He deleted the recording but it was retrieved from the trash bin.

Next audit might be Georgia.PA audit might also be coming up.
If a thief stole money and gets caught should he keep the loot?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

The white supremacists in the right won't be happy with her apologizing for her comment cheesy

Maybe she would have a change of heart and apologize for all her other wild conspiracy theories.
Did you notice the Nazi flag waving rightie finding excuse for Majorie Taylor
Greene saying she called a news conference apologizing for her remarks. I told you some of our people will carry water for the Nazis and Klans that will hang them on top of an oak tree. Imagine AOC or any Congress person on the Blue side saying all this crazy things Majorie said, the Fake and Racist Faux News will be on it 24/7. When I call them Nazi flag waving crowd, I am perfectly right.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2021
basilico:
Fulton County Georgia.

Fulton county admits it did not have chain of custody of 24% of its ballots.
These votes should not have been counted but were.
Georgia SoS says he will investigate. He is a scumbag.He certified Georgia results knowing there were 300k questionable votes.
Trump called him, asking him reject at least 11/k invalid votes for Biden He recorded the call , then leaked it to WAPO. He deleted the recording but it was retrieved from the trash bin.

Next audit might be Georgia.PA audit might also be coming up.
If a thief stole money and gets caught should he keep the loot?
Don't worry basilico, My pillow guy Michael Liddell said Trump will be reinstated in six months. I thought it was August before but it's been pushed back six months. Accept my congratulations in advance on the coming second inauguration of Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18am On Jun 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Don't worry basilico, My pillow guy Michael Liddell said Trump will be reinstated in six months. I though it was August before but it's been pushed back six months. Accept my congratulations in advance on the coming second inauguration of Trump.

I am not after reinstatement. I want to see the spin on media and big tech.
How if its proven there was fraud will they save face after coining the "Big Lie".
My grouse is not with you, its with the lying, mendacious and obnoxoous media.
You are just a media victim.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2021
basilico:

I am not after reinstatement. I want to see the spin on media and big tech.
How if its proven there was fraud will they save face after coining the "Big Lie".
My grouse is not with you, its with the lying, mendacious and obnoxoous media.
You are just a media victim.
I am on your side basilico. You finally got me to change my mind. I am rooting for Trump to be reinstated too because he won Arizona by 200.000 votes and he won Pennsylvania with 90.000 votes and Georgia by 75.000 votes. This is the most fraudulent election in American history and it needs to be reversed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I am on your side basilico. You finally got me to change my mind. I am rooting for Trump to be reinstated too because he won Arizona by 200.000 votes and he won Pennsylvania with 90.000 votes and Georgia by 75.000 votes. This is the most fraudulent election in American history and it needs to be reversed.

In literature your post falls under satire tending to sarcasm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2021
basilico:

In literature your post falls under satire tending to sarcasm
I am serious though. This fraudulent election will not stand.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I am serious though. This fraudulent election will not stand.

Takes a second to change your mind after spouting insults for months...
You sure are insecure and require close adult supervision...

Insults being thought and will be here in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

They keep making unforced errors, after doubling down suddenly she realized her statements were wrong or she's just pretending? time will tell

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Post where I complained about my parents my parents complaint about how expensive things are and I will donate $500 to a Motherless Children's Home in Maryland. You are a pathological lying scum and no wonder you idolize trump the born liar. You guys are pathetic and no wonder your lives are in the sewage. One thing I know about you subhuman skunks in Umudike is lying comes naturally to you like it is with Trump. My parents are doing very well even before they retired back to their homeland and all their children are doing extremely well. You are the one who have to worry about your wretched parents who doesn't know the meaning of balance diet in the village with no clean water and electricity where they live next to wild animals.

All those money yet you couldn't help your first daughter who at one point started selling soaps. You know the girl you used to secure your visa, anchor baby? That one. You never in her life, then your second daughter followed the same fate. You never in her life. Her graduation photos shows a lot of relatives but you were nowhere to be found. No wonder she hates you but you lucky ya first daughter likes you no matter what. You are on the 3rd babies mama and hopefully you won't run off like you always do.

Also, your dad died before you could speak. You never knew him. Stop lying like both your parents are alive.

DissTroy this dude is at least 70yo I can prove it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2021
DissTroy
This PrideofLincoln2 guy said his parents worked in the US for 30years then traveled back to Nigeria to retire grin citizens of the United States left the USA for Nigeria. He is a grandpa and Isa liar. He lies like a baby though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Did you notice the Nazi flag waving rightie finding excuse for Majorie Taylor
Greene saying she called a news conference apologizing for her remarks. I told you some of our people will carry water for the Nazis and Klans that will hang them on top of an oak tree. Imagine AOC or any Congress person on the Blue side saying all this crazy things Majorie said, the Fake and Racist Faux News will be on it 24/7. When I call them Nazi flag waving crowd, I am perfectly right.

sanpipita:

They keep making unforced errors, after doubling down suddenly she realized her statements were wrong or she's just pretending? time will tell

Fake apologies and crocodiles tears from racist and bigot Marjorie Green.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Laugh Wan kill me for the roasting that is going on grin
Make I still logout they observe

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Actually many people on the left, posted pictures of dapcity his facebook and mocked him for many months while no one seemed to care or caution them

When this guy now escalates it, The same people who found dapcitys funny are now running around to condemn

When many people call names, post pictures to shame I hope we keep up this same energy

Whataboutism is damaging our collective political reasoning. No matter the spectrum you come from, we have to condemn dangerous and criminal stuff. This whataboutism is killing us, and it's very prevalent with Republiqans. The Liberals do have the audacity to scold one of their own when they fall out of line, from that Californian congresswoman who slept with her intern, to Al franken, to illhan omhar and to many others before now, we don't hold back to criticise them when they fall out of line. If those who support right wing causes can show the same zeal, then we can start seeing some accountability on both sides from both members. And I just hate these classifications, right wing or liberals, it just divides us further.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Whataboutism is damaging our collective political reasoning. No matter the spectrum you come from, we have to condemn dangerous and criminal stuff. This whataboutism is killing us, and it's very prevalent with Republiqans. The Liberals do have the audacity to scold one of their own when they fall out of line, from that Californian congresswoman who slept with her intern, to Al franken, to illhan omhar and to many others before now, we don't hold back to criticise them when they fall out of line. If those who support right wing causes can show the same zeal, then we can start seeing some accountability on both sides from both members. And I just hate these classifications, right wing or liberals, it just divides us further.

You blind-playing, shit-eating hypocrite! You'd do anything to defend your Lord and Master, PrideofLincoln2, or any of the Leftist Loonies who you think are better than you because you would or have already been inboxing them for favours!

Ráumdeüter is explaining how you lots doxxed Dapcity and scarred(?) him, and you are on about AOC and Congress nonsense!

I'm still daring any of you loonies like I did last night to try it now that I'm on this thread if I wouldn't singlehandedly ruin your reputations for life. It's a no-holds-bar now that it's been revealed you doxxed someone on this thread because he never did align with the extreme liberalism you subscribe to.
What happened to Akanke on Twitter would be a mere joke to what I'd do to you lots. I double-dare you to try it with anyone here again because of their opinions.

Bottom-groveling, servile basket-in-hand sycophant!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You talk about division but yacall folks who disagree with you cultists on a regular. You are just a little snake
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
DissTroy:

You blind-playing, shit-eating hypocrite! You'd do anything to defend your Lord and Master, PrideofLincoln2, or any of the Leftist Loonies who you think are better than you because you would or have already been inboxing them for favours!

Ráumdeüter is explaining how you lots doxxed Dapcity and scarred(?) him, and you are on about AOC and Congress nonsense!

I'm still daring any of you loonies like I did last night to try it now that I'm on this thread if I wouldn't singlehandedly ruin your reputations for life. It's a no-holds-bar now that it's been revealed you doxxed someone on this thread because he never did align with the extreme liberalism you subscribe to.
What happened to Akanke on Twitter would be a mere joke to what I'd do to you lots. I double-dare you to try it with anyone here again because of their opinions.

Tha donkey PrideofLincoln2 denied himself. Tha Donkey too ugly he said it aint him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Cornpop:

Tha donkey PrideofLincoln2 denied himself. Tha Donkey too ugly he said it aint him

I had an exchange with Prideoflincoln.He is now a Trumpard, a coon and a cultist.Only took two minutes of me reminding him why he is a media victim of lies.Halleluya.
Satire

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2021
DissTroy:

Disstroy Though you might not make my favorite list, You got the cojones to come out , I respect you for that

In future will be better if we stop anonymism to have real discourses on where we stand, where we are headed to and our end goal without hiding under monikers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2021
sanpipita:

I bet she got told her remarks hurt their pockets and reduced their income, so she doubled down quicktime.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2021
basilico:

Disstroy Though you might not make my favorite list, You got the cojones to come out , I respect you for that

In future will be better if we stop anonymism to have real discourses on where we stand, where we are headed to and our end goal without hiding under monikers.

Donkeys have nothing but Nairaland so Isa liar utopia. PrideofLincoln2 two is jast the loudest, followed by his buddy salford1 aka Tdotbluejays1 who is now a bit quiet after he got exposed as a liar.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

I bet she got told her remarks hurt their pockets and reduced their income, so she doubled down quicktime.

It's hilarious, people like MTG try hard to sound controversial and popular then end up doing stupid things.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
sanpipita:

It's hilarious, people like MTG try hard to sound controversial and popular then end up doing stupid things.

Its like drumptpf. Give them enough time and they'll buy the rope and hang themselves.

I had a guy who for months was trying to sound smart until he walked a mile or two in dead peoples shoes.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cornpop:

You talk about division but yacall folks who disagree with you cultists on a regular. You are just a little snake

Looks who's calling someone snake. Do you have a bipolar disorder? Cornpop, prideofcornpop, prideofkokobilo, weregonalose and monikaking amongst others are all your user names. You just created those accounts for what? To insult and cause more bad blood?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
sanpipita:

It only takes a min to be popular with lies and conspiracies but takes 1/2 a second to fade like a whimper when truth comes calling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
DissTroy:

You are just projecting your own insecurities on me, you think I get time to follow you talk nonsense? Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Looks who's calling someone snake. Do you have a bipolar disorder? Cornpop, prideofcornpop, prideofkokobilo, weregonalose and monikaking amongst others are all your user names. You just created those accounts for what? To insult and cause more bad blood?

I don't know what you are on about ya donkey but you are here to suck deek. Too bad you do for peanut or nothing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
basilico:

If they dont report you dont know.
Why not report breakthroughs that gives patients some hope?
Hope and faith are very important for patients, it gives them the will to live until their predicament is solved.
There is hope and false hope. Does covid-19 have a drug that works nearly all the time?
The vaxx is whats being pushed out,
the nature of scientific breakthroughs is that they need to be peer reviewed, unless the makers of this drug are making this accusation that their achievements are being suppressed in favour of the vaxx I really don't see your point here, if it works, it will pass through a probationary period and get the universal approval it deserves, there is no conspiracy here as things don't need to work according to your timetable
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
obixcel:
I'm not a fan of the Buhari Administration, but I can tell u that Osibanjo is a better performing Vice President than Kamala Harris. Kamala is on her way to being the worst VP of all time in America. There is a sure reason she got zero votes during the Primaries.
and you base that assessment on the basis of one or two media goofs? undecided your bias is showing obi and that's all there is to it. Manchin and sinema are the two reasons why she isn't already a rockstar using her swing vote to f*** the republicoon agenda up and on her goofs I will say this, she does have a conscience and that is why she is tongue tied on answering awkward questions. Not everybody can lie with conviction and a straight face like republicoons

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
GhostWisperer:
[s] if this is all you have to offer, I'll happily let you sink in the quagmire of your self-delusion, and uncontrollable bleeding!

This guy no even worth one stroke of my finger chirp![/s]
You think I am indulging your stupidity here? undecided seriously? You think I care to scathe you? That ship has sailed and all I care to do is trigger your compulsions as you are so predictable with your run of the mill inane gibberish that I have seen on nairaland in different formats over the years so you know what to do [insert your stupidity here............................................................................................................................................] and see me crying grin cheesy cheesy and don't forget to string a few interesting words together, your biggest fan kokowhatever finds them fancy and is highly impressed and it, is the sum of your worth

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.