Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705076 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am so happy to hear that Reality winner has been released.I didn't even hear the news until now.

Finally.
I saw that on CBS News too and was surprised. It happens on the famous pig birthday too. The Orange cultists here will not be happy with that news.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
No wonder that my Buddy said a lot of you Trump's lovers in Umudike have mental problems. You are a perfect example of that. You work out for that peanuts you earned. Fucking liar telling me my cousin ask me for $200. May God destroy everything you have if that's a lie. My mother and father are doing extremely well in Nigeria because they have worked hard and living a good life on their investments not to talk of their Pensions in US that runs into several thousands of $$$ monthly. What a brain damaged poverty cursed, okrika wearing, brown teeth subhuman skunk. I know your peanuts salary is nothing and that's why you should add obixcel, basilico and the midget if he has anything to spare. Losers bunch.

Don't worry about my salary. You already found out I work for nobody in particular - the flexibility of digital tech. wink
If you had so much to spare why did you mention your parents were complaining bitterly about the price of things? So overwhelmed by the economy, they could barely rejoice about seeing their son. In that anger, if they knew their prodigal son has been on Nairaland begging random people on the internet to collect his $500 for 7 'likes', they'd be justified to lace the efo riro you had for dinner with magnesium sulphate.

No one would have believed your dèath due to cardiac arrest wasn't of natural causes since you are with that 50's age range where such things are common. But they didn't know.

Your cousin begged you for just $200. Several other relatives would be doing so right now as we type here. Maybe that's why you abandoned Facebook (the one that was revealed)? You escaped when that $500 could have saved them. You instead ported to Nairaland, buying 7 'likes' for $500.

Tell me why Iya Jamiu and Broda Morufu should be blamed for invoking you in a sigidi, tying you to a thorny twig and forcing you into a wine bottle? Tell why they should stop chasing you in your dreams like they did on Wednesday?

Taofeek freaking asked you for $200 and you dumped Facebook! How insensitive can you be to your own relatives, PrideofLincoln2?

By the time I am 40, you'd be in a nursing home crying because Granny Mary took your feeding bottle and beckoning on Nurse Kate to change your diapers!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I saw that on CBS News too and was surprised. It happens on the famous pig birthday too. The Orange cultists here will not be happy with that news.
Oh agent orange was born today lipsrsealed

No wonder something related to him has been trending since.I didn't even bother to read it grin grin

Wetin concern me with that former guy grin

Let the Qultist all cry reality has been released.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Oh agent orange was born today lipsrsealed

No wonder something related to him has been trending since.I didn't even bother to read it grin grin

Wetin concern me with that former guy grin

Let the Qultist all cry reality has been released.
The Dotard is celebrating his Birthday and no one in America cares except the Nazis and the Klans that our Coons here worships.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Don't worry about my salary. You already found out I work for nobody in particular - the flexibility of digital tech. wink
If you had so much to spare why did you mention your parents were complaining bitterly about the price of things? So overwhelmed by the economy, they could barely rejoice about seeing their son. In that anger, if they knew their prodigal son has been on Nairaland begging random people on the internet to collect his $500 for 7 'likes', they'd be justified to lace the efo riro you had for dinner with magnesium sulphate.

No one would have believed your dèath due to cardiac arrest wasn't of natural causes since you are with that 50's age range where such things are common. But they didn't know.

Your cousin begged you for just $200. Several other relatives would be doing so right now as we type here. Maybe that's why you abandoned Facebook (the one that was revealed)? You escaped when that $500 could have saved them. You instead ported to Nairaland, buying 7 'likes' for $500.

Tell me why Iya Jamiu and Broda Morufu should be blamed for invoking you in a sigidi, tying you to a thorny twig and forcing you into a wine bottle? Tell why they should stop chasing you in your dreams like they did on Wednesday?

Taofeek freaking asked you for $200 and you dumped Facebook! How insensitive can you be to your own relatives, PrideofLincoln2?

By the time I am 40, you'd be in a nursing home crying because Granny Mary took your feeding bottle and beckoning on Nurse Kate to change your diapers!
Post where I complained about my parents my parents complaint about how expensive things are and I will donate $500 to a Motherless Children's Home in Maryland. You are a pathological lying scum and no wonder you idolize trump the born liar. You guys are pathetic and no wonder your lives are in the sewage. One thing I know about you subhuman skunks in Umudike is lying comes naturally to you like it is with Trump. My parents are doing very well even before they retired back to their homeland and all their children are doing extremely well. You are the one who have to worry about your wretched parents who doesn't know the meaning of balance diet in the village with no clean water and electricity where they live next to wild animals.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Actually many people on the left, posted pictures of dapcity his facebook and mocked him for many months while no one seemed to care or caution them

When this guy now escalates it, The same people who found dapcitys funny are now running around to condemn

When many people call names, post pictures to shame I hope we keep up this same energy
Dapcity himself willingly posted his name, details and pictures on here. I remember when he proudly introduced himself on this thread with his picture.

When he got laughed at for it, he got angry and started posting Budaatum's picture. Even after the so called left got banned for making mockery of dapcity's pictures. They did not come back from ban and continued posting his pictures.

However for some crazy reason, this dude with 20 monikers decided his full-time job on Nairaland will be to derail thread and continuously upload private pictures of posters on here.

If you can't see anything wrong with that, then you are no different from the other lunatics on the right which you are quick to defend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Here comes another scammer in love with the Chief conman Trump. Now you are a retired Custom officer looking for someone to scam. Crawl back into the unlit cave you came out of. You live in a village and badmouthing Chicago. Use your Google and Google Chicago and you will see it is one of the best cosmopolitan city not only in Nigeria but the world. A fool who doesn't have a portable drinking water and constant electricity is mouthing off. How come with your expertise, you can't help your country out of her predicament. Charity begins at home.

O yes, people outside your squalid type of existence in america never see water to drink from Jan to Dec, morron. We scam people, yet hundreds of containers roll out the ports daily, headed to importers' wharehouses. And you think I revealed this here to solicit for you're patronage, when I'm sure you're not doing anything worthwhile wherever you are? And even if you are, I'm often so busy I don't get time to respond to the mentally jaundiced junks you and your ilk often spew here in reply to my post.
I know Chicago better than you. People are fleeing there for conservative, commonsense areas because of run away crime wave, thanks to lu-nut-ic left wing misrule.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Dapcity himself willingly posted his name, details and pictures on here. I remember when he proudly introduced himself on this thread with his picture.

When he got laughed at for it, he got angry and started posting Budaatum's picture. Even after the so called left got banned for making mockery of hispictires and home. They did not come back from ban and continued posti.g his pictures.

However for some crazy reason, this dude with 20 monikers decided his full-time job will be to turn posting of pictures of posters on here.

If you can't see anything wrong with that, then you are no different from the other lunatics on the right.
I told you that guy is a hypocrite. He would say anything to justify right wing nuts like him. He was doing the same thing he's accusing people of doing with me and Kopfs my guy in BMore. All of a sudden, he found religion. Do you ever see or hear him call out the lunatics on the right. Hell no but he could hardly type without calling us leftists like that's an endearing word not insult. Thanks for calling him out on his hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
zendi:

O yes, people outside your squalid type of existence in america never see water to drink from Jan to Dec, morron. We scam people, yet hundreds of containers roll out the ports daily, headed to importers' wharehouses. And you think I revealed this here to solicit for you're patronage, when I'm sure you're not doing anything worthwhile wherever you are? And even if you are, I'm often so busy I don't get time to respond to the mentally jaundiced junks you and your I'll often spew here in reply to my post.
I know Chicago better than you. People are fleeing there for conservative, commonsense areas because of run away crime wave, thanks to lu-nut-ic left wing misrule.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Joanney: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Uncivilized assholes undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
zendi:

O yes, people outside your squalid type of existence in america never see water to drink from Jan to Dec, morron. We scam people, yet hundreds of containers roll out the ports daily, headed to importers' wharehouses. And you think I revealed this here to solicit for you're patronage, when I'm sure you're not doing anything worthwhile wherever you are? And even if you are, I'm often so busy I don't get time to respond to the mentally jaundiced junks you and your I'll often spew here in reply to my post.
I am right when I say you coons are the worst of human species. Now you know Chicago more than me. You need good medications for your pyschosis not the ones made in India because your lunacy is blooming big time. What a sicko. The junkie knows Chicago more than me. Done with you brainfart. Have a nice evening in your unlit mosquitoes and roaches filled mansion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

When he got laughed at for it, he got angry and started posting Budaatum's picture. Even after the so called left got banned for making mockery of dapcity's pictures. They did not come back from ban and continued posting his pictures.

However for some crazy reason, this dude with 20 monikers decided his full-time job on Nairaland will be to derail thread and continuously upload private pictures of posters on here.

If you can't see anything wrong with that, then you are no different from the other lunatics on the right which you are quick to defend. But this person said this, but that person said that is for petulant kids. If you have a problem with a post, hit the report button and the mods will do their job.

Some of the pictures that 20moniker dude posted were stuffs some people willingly posted on this forum too yet it does not make it right

It was a fun to make fun of dapcitys pictures but when the other guy now started making fun of some supposed peoples pictures we start catching feelings

Even that old man that will spend the entire day cussing insulting people will still be the first to cry all the time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I told you that guy is a hypocrite. He would say anything to justify right wing nuts like him. He was doing the same thing he's accusing people of doing with me and Kopfs my guy in BMore. All of a sudden, he found religion. Do you ever see or hear him call out the lunatics on the right. Hell no but he could hardly type without calling us leftists like that's an endearing word not insult. Thanks for calling him out on his hypocrisy.
He is fond of saying, "but this person said this, but that person said that". That kind of behaviour is for petulant kids. If anyone has a problem with a post, hit the report button and the mods will do their job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

He is fond of saying, "but this person said this, but that person said that". That kind of behaviour is for petulant kids. If anyone has a problem with a post, hit the report button and the mods will do their job.

Action begets reaction. This thread degenerates the moment people start insulting and the other side retaliates and it continues in that cycle

Some people can only communicate with insults. Whether you come here today or in 6months time, its still the same mniker insulting everyone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That's exactly my grouse with him. We have had our differences in the past and that doesn't make him a bad person because that's a political differences. What I don't care much for his him calling us leftists and at the same time calling us out that we are insulting people forgetting the other sides not only insult but double it down with their numerous lies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Jun 15, 2021
You call people cultists but feel leftists is an insult? Imagine the hypocrisy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:06am On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Some of the pictures that 20moniker dude posted were stuffs some people willingly posted on this forum too yet it does not make it right

It was a fun to make fun of dapcitys pictures but when the other guy now started making fun of some supposed peoples pictures we start catching feelings

Even that old man that will spend the entire day cussing insulting people will still be the first to cry all the time
At the bolded, did Budaatum willingly post his private pics on Nairaland? Even if he did, it doesn't give dapo the right to share his pics. Budaatum is also smart enough to hit the report button.

If you don't like the old man's post, you can also click the report button.

The same dude went after the mod today. Did the mods post his picture too or did any of the mods insult him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

At the bolded, did Budaatum willingly post his private pics on Nairaland? Even if he did, it doesn't give dapo the right to share his pics. Budaatum is also smart enough to hit the report button.

The same dude went after the mod today. Did the mods post his picture too or did any of the mods insult him?
You are not going to change his beliefs. He's in their corner too since the Republican Primary of 2015. The bottomline is that I give back as much as i take because ain't no Jesus Christ who will turn the other cheek to be beaten to stupor. That's how we roll where I grew up and I will not apologize for that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Budaatum is smart enough not to insult people nor post people's pictures on the forum nor insult people as cultists.
Is dapo the 20moniker poster? Did you caution the people making fun of Dapos posts when all his crime was to disagree politically, He was insulted, his family and background was dragged here
When you are complaining about the 20 moniker dude how about dealing with the big elephant in the room who will insult night and day

Within the next 24hrs watch how many people will throw insults here. If its not about how they are suffering its about how their family are poor and where they are from

Someone posted pictures of a truck and sadness took over for him. The poster even had to apologize for owning a car that he will sell the car to make him happy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Someone wishing my children death is in pain. What insult is greater than wishing someone's children death. Hypocrisy at the worst.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Mr Liddell, my pillow guy was on Rolling Stone saying Donald Trump will be reinstated in six months time and that will give birth to a new American rebirth. Will someone tell me these cultists and right wing nuts are sane. That's the world they live in and no amazement that 33% of Republicans still believe that President Biden was rigged into the office. I pray to high heaven that they continue with their insanity and the Nation of Blue will wake up to surprise them in 2022.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Budaatum is smart enough not to insult people nor post people's pictures on the forum nor insult people as cultists.
Is dapo the 20moniker poster? Did you caution the people making fun of Dapos posts when all his crime was to disagree politically, He was insulted, his family and background was dragged here
When you are complaining about the 20 moniker dude how about dealing with the big elephant in the room who will insult night and day

Within the next 24hrs watch how many people will throw insults here. If its not about how they are suffering its about how their family are poor and where they are from

Someone posted pictures of a truck and sadness took over for him. The poster even had to apologize for owning a car that he will sell the car to make him happy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Dapo(or whatever his name is) is not a victim. This is the same guy who has no problem with insulting people's parents and kids for having a different political view.
I got banned one time for simply replying to his vile comments about my parents. The coward edited his initial comment and reported my reply.
One of the reasons I started taking screenshots of his comments was his cowardly tactics of editing his comments and coming to cry about how "leftists" attack him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

You are still saying "but, but, but..."
You know two wrongs don't make a right.

I have reported several people on the left and the right for their insults, but I don't have to announce everytime I do that. The only person I have called out after reporting was dapo.

It also appears that you are using others to fight your battle; hence, giving the flames oxygen. If you are angry at the "old man's" post or find him breaking any rules, then report. It's better than being the advocate for a troll that curses out the Mods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:
I try to do good because I have found that doing good profits me more than doing the ungood.

Take insulting people on here. Whenever I insult anyone I feel like I am burning in hell. A voice in my head says, "buda, surely you could have responded a lot more intelligently than that". So I start to hate myself for not being intelligent, and then I hate how unintelligent I feel, so gradually, I am teaching myself not to insult anyone so that I never feel bad. Besides, it is so much more satisfying to turn the other cheek to those who insult me and who might supposedly deserve to be insulted back because, first, its just a cyber slap that neither hurts my body nor my soul; and second, like a real slapper, their cyber hand gets tired before they hit the seven times seventieth slap especially if I caress their cheek with my soft intellectual hands, and nothing is more satisfying and enjoyable than defeating hatred with love is what I have found.

If I do bad, like say I steal for instance, I would have to look over my shoulder to ensure I am not caught, and while looking over my shoulder I would not see where I am going and would likely walk into a pole or fall into a ditch, and how silly of me that would indeed be.

If I steal I would have to tell lies too, and then would I also have to keep track of the lies I've told to whom, which all takes up a lot of brain power and my time, which eventually becomes stress as I'm constantly looking over my shoulder instead of where I am going, and have to remind myself which lie I might have told to whom in case I mix up lies and get found out to be a liar, and in the process and all along, I would have ignorantly been stealing from myself because all the brain resource being used to maintain a lie could have been used to advance my own self and make myself a better human being, but I stupidly would have been stealing that brain resource from myself and wasted it on lying because I stole! How much more stupid than that could I possibly be! Why not just not steal nor lie and instead use all that resource to work for what I want? I'd sure delight in the rewards of expending the sweat of my brow, with my integrity intact to boot!

Na, its not some God that stops me doing bad. Its the brain that God put in my head and gave me the strenght to develop that makes me try very very hard to only do that which is good and to reap the profit in so doing.

Its like a person who sows corn reaps corn and a person who sows cocoa reaps cocoa, a person who sows the ungood reaps the ungood that they sow, and so buda sows good so buda reaps a peaceful mind.

Do note! buda is a work in progress.

N.b. buda is not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 1:01am On Jun 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Governor Abbott can have the resources to build a border wall cheesy but cannot provide electricity to Texans because they are off the national grid.

ERCOT has told Texans to conserve their electricity grin so that what happened in February won't repeat itself.Last week Abott lied that the problem had been fixed only for ERCOT to come out today to say otherwise.

Instead of the Texas legislature to deliberate on this and find a lasting solution they were busy monitoring women's bodies,trans rights,voter suppression laws,fighting the critical race theory etc.

Texas and Florida are becoming something else especially under this current GQP.

They have to appease their voter base. They have to blame the immigrants, blame women, blame trans and LGBTQ, and also throw some racism in the mix. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I have reported several people on the left and the right for their insults, but I don't have to announce everytime I do that. The only person I have called out after reporting was dapo.

It also appears that you are using others to fight your battle; hence, giving the flames oxygen. If you are angry at the "old man's" post or find him breaking any rules, then report. It's better than being the advocate for a troll that curses out the Mods.

You nailed it. All his junks were directed at me but he couldn't come directly to me because I am a counter puncher and he knows that. Does he have any problem with the midget calling Amazon prostitute
and Mynd mother prostitute. No of course because they belong to the same Q club.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
What's going on in Nigeria.
This is very bad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/14/young-qualified-and-barely-scraping-by-inside-nigerias-economic-crisis
These unpaid Coons rather die for Trump than call out Buhari and the other Thieflicians mortgaging their future. Rome is on fire and Nero is fiddling. The like of Zero Zendi will tell us he he knows Americas more than we do. Bunch of cultists.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

edi287:

Dapo(or whatever his name is) is not a victim. This is the same guy who has no problem with insulting people's parents and kids for having a different political view.
I got banned one time for simply replying to his vile comments about my parents. The coward edited his initial comment and reported my reply.
One of the reasons I started taking screenshots of his comments was his cowardly tactics of editing his comments and coming to cry about how "leftists" attack him.

I have been on this thread for over 4yrs even 5yrs and Only one person stays on this thread for 5yrs and had insulted everyone that has been here who differed politically whether its dapo, 40monikers, ben, basil or even those who used to post and left 5yrs ago

Dapo just discovered this thread less than 3 months ago and the same treatment meted to Dapo was given to those who posted 4yrs ago by the same person

whether you go back 500 pages or 1500 pages whether its dapo or Obi or mitumm, its the same person insulting

Everyone is a poor, poverty stricken coon because they don't agree with your political views

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2021
I'm truly sorry for offending people with remarks about the Holocaust," the Georgia Republican told reporters outside the Capitol, saying she had visited Washington's U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum earlier in the day. “There's no comparison and there never ever will be."

Majorie Taylor apologized for her holocaust comment

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:04am On Jun 15, 2021
All those guys including the hypocrite are saints too. If they call me names, I should give them a kiss on their cheeks. Like I said, I do what the fcvk I want to do and damn the consequences. Most of us here probably will never meet each other and I look at Nairaland as a labor of love but I will be damn for some loudmouths who never experienced a day of living in the Fruited Plains to tell me they understand what Blacks go through here.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2021
grievAnce industriAl complex

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.