Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587280 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
DissTroy:

Of course, your parents are in Nigeria. Your mother most likely voted for Buhari twice.

She's poor and a shameless woman whose whole networth is #30,000. She's not had electricity for 14 months now and is perpetually on Typhoid drugs.

Didn't she be you the other day for money to buy 6 IV rehydration glucose after her 6-day bout with Cholera? The last time she had anything close to clean water was when she stood in the rains which flood Lekki last week with her mouth open. Other than that, she's been fetching from streams.

She's a cursed coon for staying in Nigeria. She lives on less than 1 dollar a day and all your relatives she harbours in her hut all have kwashiorkor with flies howering over their open sours.

She was on a BBC documentary last week titled "Hut Dwelling Paupers" where it was revealed she makes a living cracking palm nuts and selling goat and bird dropping to farmers for half a kilo of meat just to have protein, a chance from the cassava pressed starch she has been eating with water and palm nuts.
----
You, on the other hand, are fraudster. You lied about your work history and we caught you. It proves you are ashamed of your own identity. You leave on food stamps and would riot burning down cjties, if food stamps were ever stopped.

Geriatric deadbeat.
Poverty cursed Coon, they are in Chicago now for their normal Summer holiday and they have been doing that since 20 years ago that they retired home except last summer because of the pandemic. Where are your parents. In village looking for rats to eat. Born in poverty and will die in poverty. It's a generational curse on you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Poverty cursed Coon, they are in Chicago now for their normal Summer holiday and they have been doing that since 20 years ago that they retired home except last summer because of the pandemic. Where are your parents. In village looking for rats to eat. Born in poverty and will die in poverty. It's a generational curse on you.

Yeah right. Just like you told us you interned in the biggest investment hedgefund in Chicago which is supposedly owned by a black man only for us to find out the biggest of such in Chicago is Pinnacle, owned by a WHITE man, and you never worked or interned there.

Just like you told use your hedge fund office is situated in a certain high-rise in Chicago on a particular street only for us to find out that particular higrise building has all the offices and businesses leasing it listed but none of the businesses is a hedgefund investment or even into anything investment.

We caught you twice in the same day and with proof. All the evidence was posted on this same thread.

Wrinkled-faced, geriatric deadbeat.
Gun-weilding criminal.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Catholic leader who wanted to deny Biden communion resigns after caught using gay dating app

https://www.upworthy.com/catholic-monsignor-who-pushed-to-deny-joe-biden-communion-caught-using-a-gay-dating-app

Schadenfreude. LMFAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
DissTroy:

Yeah right. Just like you told us you interned in the biggest investment hedgefund in Chicago which is supposedly owned by a black man only for us to find out the biggest of such in Chicago is Pinnacle, owned by a WHITE man, and you never worked or interned there.

Just like you told use your hedge fund office is situated in a certain high-rise in Chicago on a particular street only for us to find out that particular higrise building has all the offices and businesses leasing it listed but none of the businesses is a hedgefund investment or even into anything investment.

We caught you twice in the same day and with proof. All the evidence was posted on this same thread.

Wrinkled-faced, geriatric deadbeat.
Gun-weilding criminal.
Povery coon, why don't you post your picture and will post mine and we shall see who look like he's suffering from kwashiokor. A fool that's dying in poverty mouthing off. Once again, sell off everything you own and your family heirlooms and will write a check to wipe it out. A fool making N30.000 monthly that's only worth N20.000 with hyperinflation is going crazy over a Country no one in his lineage can afford to travel to. Wikipedia piece of garbage. Could haven told you the company i have been working for over 20 years ago but you are not worth it because your monthly salary is a dinner money for my wife and i. By the way brainstem, i never said i interned there, i work there and have been working there since i finished my MBA at Loyola University Quinlan
Business School in Chicago. Google or Wikipedia that poverty cursed jeaulos fool.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Disstroy the eternal poverty cursed fool is gone. I hope the mosquitoes in your one room mansion do justice to you. When those mosquitoes give you malaria, you have no funds to go to a good hospital like your worthless despotic Buhari and the elites in Nigeria that will fly abroad for their medical needs. I hope malaria won't take your worthless life away.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2021
LordReed:
Catholic leader who wanted to deny Biden communion resigns after caught using gay dating app

https://www.upworthy.com/catholic-monsignor-who-pushed-to-deny-joe-biden-communion-caught-using-a-gay-dating-app

Schadenfreude. LMFAO!

[img]https://media./images/d18a7ef0b861f8ed77a20fa598881aa5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

[img]https://media./images/d18a7ef0b861f8ed77a20fa598881aa5/tenor.gif[/img]
Typical Republican hypocrite just like Trump and other gullible uneducated fools that idolize him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Another Trumptard wins Darwin's Award.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Goodvibes007:
I told you all that these Trump lovers are stupid just like the Coons here. They have no original thoughts except following what their cult leader says. They all deserve to die for their stupidity. Good riddance to Coons and Cultists who are dumb and stupid not to know that vaccines safes lives.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I have taken the vaccine. This guy has not for his own reason. He is suffering because he is not vaccinated?The 6 Texas democrats and the Pelosi aide?
There are thousands fully vaccinated people who have died, are critically ill or are asymptomatic.
A single case is not indicative of vaccine denier's.
In Israel 74% of new cases are vaccinated. In UK it was 47% .0

A chance to mock Trump supporters for you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2021
LordReed:

Schadenfreude. LMFAO!

WTF shocked shocked

The people who claim to be most holy are usually sinful grin

No wonder Jesus said he who has not sinned should cast the first stone grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

WTF shocked shocked

Would God forgive him if he sincerely repented?
Koe Biden will still be banned by the church, whether this guy is in or out.

How did they discover he has a gay app and he been using it ie was emitting data signals for three years? And locations he had visited using guidance from the app?
I have my own theory. There is a wholesale collection of private data by players in the IC to be used to blackmail those who go against the grain. Which is what worries me. And its wholesale surveillance of individuals like what happens in communist countries.
As long as it makes Joe look good its dandy for you. They also have your private data that can be leaked if you stray,always remember that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Saw this on my twitter.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Disstroy the eternal poverty cursed fool is gone. I hope the mosquitoes in your one room mansion do justice to you. When those mosquitoes give you malaria, you have no funds to go to a good hospital like your worthless despotic Buhari and the elites in Nigeria that will fly abroad for their medical needs. I hope malaria won't take your worthless life away.

Jeez! You burnt him so hard, my phone is overheating! grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2021
basilico:

How did they discover he has a gay app and he been using it ie was emitting data signals for three years? And locations he had visited using guidance from the app?
I have my own theory. There is a wholesale collection of private data by players in the IC to be used to blackmail those who go against the grain. Which is what worries me. And its wholesale surveillance of individuals like what happens in communist countries.
As long as it makes Joe look good its dandy for you. They also have your private data that can be leaked if you stray,always remember that.

Look at this hypocrite. Did you look over the fact criminal trump and Netanyahu signed off on the scandalous NSO spying that hacked journalists data and phone records, or you ignore the criminal trump extra judicial search for Washington posts journalists data?
We all know you are a heavily biased liar.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
basilico:

There are thousands fully vaccinated people who have died, are critically ill or are asymptomatic.

Liar, lie small small. You just lie without any verifiable GOVERNMENT supported data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Liar, lie small small. You just lie without any verifiable GOVERNMENT supported data.

You are not informed.
Check out here. CDC.. They are playing down the numbers.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Don't trust Alex Jones but there is more reporting about the downplayment

https://www.infowars.com/posts/caught-cdc-deletes-thousands-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

The exact same web page showed from
December 14, 2020, to July 19, 2021,
12,313 deaths were reported.
That’s a 6,234 death increase in six days!
However, on July 21, just two days later,
the website claimed the number of deaths
reported after receiving the COVID vaccine
was back down to 6,207.
So, what is the real number?

Some time ago I reiterated that COVID-19 deaths from vaccines are more than all other vaccine deaths combined. I also read somewhere that some cities have had more rona vaccine deaths than from the actual rona infections.

I've added a second screenshot showing reported number of deaths broken down by respective vaccine.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Dummy, how can i address the garbage that makes no sense that you posted. I told you about how it works in real life in America and you are posting junks about a system you know nothing about. I am a product of American schooling system and so are my children. I am paying taxes that funds the schools and you do not but in your warped mind, you know better than me from your village about the school system in America. I guess i know from my little corner in Oak Park more than you do about Nigerian schools.

If you own a property you would be aware of property tax but We all know you are living a fake life.

What I posted it is not my words, is in the quote and there is a reason you cannot address it instead pivot to ad hominem. What I posted is a readily available information how your schools in the US are funded. You on the other hand don't know how they are funded, you think your regular tax you pay from your McDonald's burger or the one you pay, income Tax is all that goes into the schools. Living in the US is not enough Mr. Kkk/coon some people in the US can't even tell you how many states are in the US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Look at this hypocrite. Did you look over the fact criminal trump and Netanyahu signed off on the scandalous NSO spying that hacked journalists data and phone records, or you ignore the criminal trump extra judicial search for Washington posts journalists data?
We all know you are a heavily biased liar.

You sure are off tangent. NSO is an Israeli company that creates software that can snoop.
What did Snowden leak? Evidence of NSA spying in everything and everyone.

The Investigative agencies use data from big tech, mobile companies to investigate potential criminals esp terrorism and narcos.
Trump admin used the tools at its disposal, perfected by the Bush admin.
There are criminals who were nabbed after a global network of treated phones being used by drug pushers were intercepted and all actions recorded by LEOs. Read more here .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/06/08/global-sting-fbi-run-messaging-app-tricks-organized-crime/7601886002/

The Criminals Thought the Devices Were Secure. But the Seller Was the F.B.I.
Global law enforcement officials revealed a
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
You bring insane insurrectionist funder alex Jones to a Fact Finding fight, shows how deluded and misinformed you are. Liar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Jeez! You burnt him so hard, my phone is overheating! grin

Burnt me? DissTroy? Not even Hades and thousand demons would dream of it. Nobody has on Nairaland, and nobody would.

In my timezone, it was bedtime. It's what normal people do. You don't defend the obvious.

I am the ONLY person on this thread who has confirmed his full names and identity. I am the only person whose social media handles are fully known to everyone here. My business is known. My skillsets are well-documented.

Even Ibimental case went to my Facebook account and checked out my portfolio yet he couldn't troll me with anything. My pictures can be easily gotten by searching out my name or business.
I do remote digital tech work.

Your paymaster, Pa Balogun, PrideofLincoln2, has been found out to be wrinkle-faced old man in his 60s who has sired countless children with different women who he's never there for.

You, on the other hand, are the dumbest person to ever post on this thread. A topic about CRT came up during the week and after you were scalped for stealing people's work as evidence, you went offline for hours, stating you were busy. You've never been able to debate ideas and articulate them.

Articulating and executing creative ideas are literally what I do for brands and businesses. In fact, my WhatsApp number is very public and you can view my profile on it without even chatting with me - all my profiles are visible to the public. I am extremely proud of what I have accomplished as a digital tech startup founder. My username on Facebook is the same on Twitter and every platform. smiley
See how easily I am offering more verifiable information about me? You wouldn't dare!

You are only as bright as a doornail that's why you to make up for it with monikers like "ENLIGHTENEDUFO" and "GALACTIChorde".

You are a nonentity who hides when everyone here mentions their professions. Basïlíco, Ben, even Ibïme and the rest have either stated or hinted about when they do, some confirmed, some speculated but never you!

Your life's worth and work is to come on this thread hourly, hoping to get into the good books of the Eskimo and Baba60+ while you languish in Okokomaiko.

May a thousand drugged hyenas take turns giving you a blôwjob! May blowflies feast and reproduce on your rottening carcass!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2021
DissTroy:

Burnt me? DissTroy? Not even Hades and thousand demons would dream of it. Nobody has on Nairaland, and nobody would.

In my timezone, it was bedtime. It's what normal people do. You don't defend the obvious.

I am the ONLY person on this thread who has confirmed his full names and identity. I am the only person whose social media handles are fully known to everyone here. My business is known. My skillsets are well-documented.

Even Ibimental case went to my Facebook account and checked out my portfolio yet he couldn't troll me with anything. My pictures can be easily gotten by searching out my name or business.

Your paymaster, Pa Balogun, PrideofLincoln2, has been found out to be wrinkle-faced old man in his 60s who has sired countless children with different women who he's never there for.

You, on the other hand, are the dumbest person to ever post on this thread. A topic about CRT came up during the week and after you were scalped for stealing people's work as evidence, you went offline for hours, stating you were busy. You've never been able to debate ideas and articulate them.

Articulating and executing creative ideas are literally what I do for brands and businesses. In fact, my WhatsApp number is very public and you can view my profile on it without even chatting with me - all my profiles are visible to the public. I am extremely proud of what I have accomplished as digital tech startup founder. My username on Facebook is the same on Twitter and very platform. smiley

You are only as bright as a doornail that's why you to make up for it with monikers like "ENLIGHTENEDUFO" and "GALACTIChorde".

You are a nonentity who hides when everyone here mentions their professions. Basïlíco, Ben, even Ibïme and the rest have either stated or hinted about when they do, some confirmed, some speculated but never you!

Your life's worth and work is to come on this thread hourly, hoping to get into the good books of the Eskimo and Baba60+ while you languish in Okokomaiko.

May a thousand drugged hyenas take turns giving you a blôwjob! May blowflies feast and reproduce on your rottening carcass!

I think you have an obsessive compulsive disorder i.e I think you have a mental illness. Just read all the rubbish you typed, you look like a jobless nonce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
You bring insane insurrectionist funder alex Jones to a Fact Finding fight, shows how deluded and misinformed you are. Liar.

He is using the same cdc website.Does it matter really about the messenger or the message?
And for the record Alex Jones on Jan 6 was screaming via a megaphone to the crowd not to go into the Capitol because it was a setup. There is a video of that ..but a cnn educated life skills graduate would never know that

Do you now agree that the rona vaccine is causing deaths?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I think you have an obsessive compulsive disorder i.e I think you have a mental illness. Just read all the rubbish you typed, you look like a jobless nonce.

Cursed degenerate! Trying to gaslight now? You should know better than to try to match up to DïssTrôy. You should be more worried about when next you'd receive your N-Power stipend from Buhari since, of everyone here, you have no profession you are proud of admitting to. None!

Most of you unskilled, unemployed loafers would quickly try to use "Bitcoin trading" or "Forex trading" as your profession. You couldn't even use that when the guys here were debating it months ago because you would be found out.

May your resting place be beneath the tires of a rickety molue!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
DissTroy:

Articulating and executing creative ideas are literally what I do for brands and businesses. In fact, my WhatsApp number is very public and you can view my profile on it without even chatting with me - all my profiles are visible to the public. I am extremely proud of what I have accomplished as a digital tech startup founder. My username on Facebook is the same on Twitter and every platform. smiley
See how easily I am offering more verifiable information about me? You wouldn't dare!

He is not GalaticHorde but he is Obrigado. You are right, he is the dumbest but they dethrone each other off that title regularly

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
benalvino3:

He is not GalaticHorde but he is Obrigado. You are right, he is the dumbest but they dethrone each other off that title regularly

I noticed both are the dumbest I've ever interacted with and can never take on anyone on their own without running off. Both also seem to want to defend Pa Lookman too.
Maybe it's because I encountered GalacticHorde once on June 1. Never seen the moniker since then but the impression of dumbness seems like déjà vu anytime I come across EnlightenedUFO's / Obrigado's post.

What's the difference between Bashir Amaad and Lai Mohammed anyway?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

WTF shocked shocked

Using logic from a delusional mythological religious dogma quote from a son of a God in the sky to pass a salient vivid opinion, typical of women who by nature lack critical thinking ability to function individually and would always use the Rationalizations of the herd consensus dominant ideology be it religion or Egalitarianism( Feminism)

Emotional creatures prone to groupthink via the dominant politics or religion,very collective in thought, nothing original about them, Men create, women mimic, even our logic they mimic via sophistry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
DissTroy:

Cursed degenerate! Trying to gaslight now? You should know better than to try to match up to DïssTrôy. You should be more worried about when next you'd receive your N-Power stipend from Buhari since, of everyone here, you have no profession you are proud of admitting to. None!

Most of you unskilled, unemployed loafers would quickly try to use "Bitcoin trading" or "Forex trading" as your profession. You couldn't even use that when the guys here were debating it months ago because you would be found out.

May your resting place be beneath the tires of a rickety molue!

You sound like a yet to recover drug addict or someone who just ran away from being electrocuted for insanity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2021
basilico:

It was a company who offered the Catholic church the service to monitor their clergymens data on the Grindr app in 2018 so they could monitor their chastity vow

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2021
benalvino3:

You stupid trump cultist devoid of any independent thought, you still talking? You illiterate buffoon?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Criminal trump will face justice, and I predict in October, he will be indicted..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Livelystone01:

Cool reply bro but let me say this fact. Ideologies hardly die when there are willing people ready to front it. Racism may be dead on paper, but there are silent voices operating in it today. Court judgements and cases sentencing are examples.
How do you explain different sentencing for same crime between two different people, let's say black and white in the US today?

Can we also relate this to what is happening in Nigeria today?
Because racism is just an international term, there is a whole lot of "isms" playing out here locally.

The Igbos are hardworking, yet they are still talking because it is the right thing to do.

Truth is, there is no level playing field anywhere in the world where a tiny little dot of "ism" exiat, that's what I am talking about in the US.

Things might be normal on paper, but the reality on ground is way different and unless you are trying to ignore that, I don't think anyone can help and make things better.

One of the reasons people are fighting against racist abuses on the media today is because they might be texts today, but if not checked now, who knows what might happen when they pick up arms and begin another holocaust tomorrow.

Finally, it is difficult to understand the pains of someone who's putting on a shoe with pins inside. Unless you try it on, you'd shout at him to stop making noise.

Sensible all through.

The world today is far from normalcy. The more we humans evolve along an avalanche of civility, the more we move closer to self destruction. Man is an irony such that I sometimes wonder whether the Creator himself even understand us. We want the 'best' but at the same time crave the 'worst'. Well, that's a topic for another day. cool

You were right about racial ideology vis-a-vis the United States. The self-acclaim bastion of democracy in modern human history. Yeah, the US waste no time in lecturing, sanctioning and even declaring wars on other nations for not respecting democratic principles especially in the area of human rights, when itself has very little or no respect for coloured people on it's soil.

Here is a country whose political, social and econonic institutions thrive on covert racism. Even in 21st century America, a black kid who sees the police, turns his back and run simply out of fear get multiple shots from behind, but if the kid was white, the police would, in most cases, only just give a chase or even let them be.

Of all the developed nations of the world, it's only in 'democratic America' that a criminal black man is mugged, stripped and threated like a slave, and sentenced twice for similar crime committed by a white felon who can work into a church, kill black worshippers and after his arrest, the police buys him a burger.

If anyone tells you that racism is a thing of the past just because the Jim Crow's slave era is no more, well, tell them to wake up from their delusive sleep. Racism is well and alive in the US, just that it's in its covert form; in democratic institutionalized uniforms.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.