Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684324 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime will not look for this kind of news. He will be hunting for one anti vaxx person then make noise about it like the odds of the person is any different from those dying after vaccine.

Notice where they said reported in mass. These people are hiding information from the public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Biden @ a CNN Town hall Meeting claimed, "You are ok, you're not gonna get COVID if you get these vaccinations"

LIE!!, VERY BIG LIE
There are living proofs that people still catch COVID even after being vaccinated grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
obixcel:
Biden @ a CNN Town hall Meeting claimed, "You are ok, you're not gonna get COVID if you get these vaccinations"

LIE!!, VERY BIG LIE
There are living proofs that people still catch COVID even after being vaccinated grin

Twitter, Facebook and YouTube did not take videos down of that crap he says for spreading misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Twitter, Facebook and YouTube did not take videos down of that crap he says for spreading misinformation
No, they won't. They will protect their own even if it's an obvious lie and "misinformation", same misinformation they would always love to claim when it comes to dealing with those on the Right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:
Ibime will not look for this kind of news. He will be hunting for one anti vaxx person then make noise about it like the odds of the person is any different from those dying after vaccine.

Notice where they said reported in mass. These people are hiding information from the public.

What do you know about data collation and reporting? Shut up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

What do you know about data collation and reporting? Shut up.

What do you know? You have been running around looking for one person who was anti vaxx then die... But you are not running around looking for people dying after taking the vax or the vax killing them.

The photo below is Massachusetts alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

What do you know? You have been running around looking for one person who was anti vaxx then die... But you are not running around looking for people dying after taking the vax or the vax killing them.

I had this yesterday before I got banned, data from CDC showing deaths from adverse reactions to the vaccine.I quoted Alex Jones also using the same data and the crack heads here vilified me for it.
The Hillsong guy who refused the vax... He got COVID-19, These cranks are happy he died, he aint the only one dead from COVID-19 , further more he was overweight, COVID-19 does not like overweight people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2532#103999442
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

And here we have it, after denying it was fellow lunatics like yourself that attacked cancer patients, we have one full page of your anti-vax rehtoric, supported by your morøn comrade Obixcel who could not afford vaccine on his civil servant salary even if he wanted to.

I'm not going to go into anecdotal evidence with you. I guess you missed the part when the Pfizer vaccine was released where it was given 94% efficacy (interpretation if you missed the point - not 100%). So stuff your 80 deaths in Massachusetts where over 4 million people have been vaccinated. I will not argue nonsense with you or feed into your foolish attempts to equate outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated as the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
basilico:

I had this yesterday before I got banned, data from CDC showing deaths from adverse reactions to the vaccine.I quoted Alex Jones also using the same data and the crack heads here vilified me for it.
The Hillsong guy who refused the vax... He got COVID-19, These cranks are happy he died, he aint the only one dead from COVID-19 , further more he was overweight, COVID-19 does not like overweight people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2532#103999442

Shut up you cültist. You were asked to bring data from outside of Alex Jones and you disappeared. You said 10,000 people have died from the vaccine and your source is Alex Jones. You need to either produce those stats or check into a mental hospital fast.

You then tried to excuse this 34 year old death below as due to being overweight in order to absolve not taking the vaccine. Given his young age and looking at his weight which tallies with many Americans, probably in the median range for America, then half the population should be wiped out when they catch Covid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

And here we have it, after denying it was fellow lunatics like yourself that attacked cancer patients, we have one full page of your anti-vax rehtoric, supported by your morøn comrade Obixcel who could not afford vaccine on his civil servant salary even if he wanted to.

I'm not going to go into anecdotal evidence with you. I guess you missed the part when the vaccine was released where it was given 94% efficacy. So stuff your 80 deaths in Massachusetts where over 4 million people have been vaccinated. I will not argue nonsense with you or feed into your foolish attempts to equate outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated as the same.

You are a wise guy I know. My issue with you is that you are acting like it's only trump supporters that are antivaxxers or acting like because someone is anti vax on this thread and a trump supporter that means people protesting anywhere is trump supporters.

It was giving 94% efficacy but things go wrong, people lie, people want to make money. I would take the vaccine if I had to but I am not in a rush. I think they tried for their efforts but I still don't blame people who are skeptical.

You are here calling people mumu, you will still be here calling anyone who calls China out bigot and you don't care fauci hand is in all this. The democrats don't care.

You see the bolded and why sometimes when you guys talk about education and call us mumu then una show una lack of understanding of numbers.

80 dead from 5000 not 4million oga. It's not 4million vaccinated that caught the virus, it is 5000 and we are sure that's not the real numbers. You just need to look at other countries to figure what's going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Shut up you cültist. You were asked to bring data from outside of Alex Jones and you disappeared. You said 10,000 people have died from the vaccine and your source is Alex Jones. You need to either produce those stats or check into a mental hospital fast.

You then tried to excuse this 34 year old death below as due to being overweight in order to absolve not taking the vaccine. Given his young age and looking at his weight which tallies with many Americans, probably in the median range for America, then half the population should be wiped out when they catch Covid.

Why lie.
I provided data from CDC website showing people have died from the vaccine and not COVID-19.My source was CDC not Alex Jones,the website is still up.

The Hillsong guy, he got COVID-19 then pneumonia, then got intubated, which has killed a lot of people.

96 year olds have survived. Your gloating for his death is regrettable, many have died from covid despite being healthy. He died because he didn't take vaccine according to you. What did they treat him with?
And I posted this too from cdc reporting site.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
I am surprised it was only 3.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
basilico:

Why lie.
I provided data from CDC website showing people have died from the vaccine and not COVID-19.My source was CDC not Alex Jones,the website is still up.

The Hillsong guy, he got COVID-19 then pneumonia, then got intubated, which has killed a lot of people.

96 year olds have survived. Your gloating for his death is regrettable, many have died from covid despite being healthy. He died because he didn't take vaccine according to you. What did they treat him with?
And I posted this too from cdc reporting site.

Mumu, those are all deaths reported following a vaccine and is not causation. Someone could have a heartattack normally and be reported there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

basilico:

Yes that's how Covid kills - by pneumonia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

80 dead from 5000 not 4million oga. It's not 4million vaccinated that caught the virus, it is 5000 and we are sure that's not the real numbers. You just need to look at other countries to figure what's going on.

Did you know how many did not need hospitalisation thanks to the vaccine? Also 80 in 5000 is less than 2% mortality in vaccinated patients. Did you know the mortality rate of hospitalised patients is around 20% in the unvaccinated? So this is still in line with 94% efficacy as advertised.

If you need to know the effect the vaccine is having, all you need to do is compare death rates before the vaccination drive and death rates after. Then also check countries like Israel death rates who have high vaccination take-up. That's how data is analysed.

There is no need for that 34 year old Hillsong guy to die with no underlying conditions if he has taken vaccine.

Another point you cultists must learn is that this is not a lifetime vaccine. It is a seasonal vaccine like the flu vaccine due to the mutations of Coronaviruses (Flu is also a Coronavirus). Antibodies start to deplete anything after 3 to 6 months, so it is a vaccine that should be taken yearly just like the Flu vaccine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Mumu, those are all deaths reported following a vaccine and is not causation. Someone could have a heartattack normally and be reported there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

Yes that's how Covid kills - by pneumonia

You are the mumu.
Why would cdc report those deaths, then give a detailed breakdown of the vaccine given?
Are you implying that those who died from say a gunshot after having the vaccine are included in those stats?
Wow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
basilico:

You are the mumu.
Why would cdc report those deaths, then give a detailed breakdown of the vaccine given?
Are you implying that those who died from say a gunshot after having the vaccine are included in those stats?
Wow.

Go and argue with the CDC not me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Even if he produces stats from CDC and not some dodgy websites. It's almost certain that he is going to mis-interprete them.

You can see him posting reported covid death post vaccination. He is already miss-interpreting the stats by claiming they died as a result of vaccination. Even if they died due to vaccination, 6,000 death post vaccination is still better than 4,000,000 unvaccinated deaths.

I also don't remember anyone here saying vaccines are 100% effective against any type of variant.

Recent studies confined that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were 88 percent effective at preventing symptomatic delta infection and 96 percent effective at preventing hospitalization, according to a U.K. preprint study posted on medRxiv. Anyone that took probability in high school would know that 88% is better than 0% as per effectiveness effectiveness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

ill give ya B for effort , and an A for obfuscation.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-06-vaers-data-show-increase-in-vaccine-deaths-2021.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

The dumbass would still read that and turn it upside down lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Even if he produces stats from CDC and not some dodgy websites. It's almost certain that he is going to mis-interprete them.

You can see him posting reported covid death post vaccination. He is already miss-interpreting the stats by claiming they died as a result of vaccination. Even if they died due to vaccination, 6,000 death post vaccination is still better than 4,000,000 unvaccinated deaths.

I also don't remember anyone here saying vaccines are 100% effective against any type of variant.

Recent studies confined that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were 88 percent effective at preventing symptomatic delta infection and 96 percent effective at preventing hospitalization, according to a U.K. preprint study posted on medRxiv. Anyone that took probability in high school would know that 88% is better than 0% as per effectiveness effectiveness.

Who is disputing vax efficacy?
Just dispelling the notion that they dont have adverse reactions leading to death.

Oh and by the way Trump was able to get the vaccine up and ready within months..You should credit Trump for his efforts to ensure a vaccine got approved for EUA in months.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Nazi loving unpaid Coons and Cultists are out in full force this afternoon. Kudos to ya'll for kissing the Orange ass of your White Masters. Don't you all forget to get your little crumps from your White Lords. Driving Ms 'Daisy'.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
The White House is right. It's becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The White House is right. It's becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Another gloat. They should prescribe Ivermectin or HCL
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

If you follow this story carefully, you are going to see in the coming weeks, half of these shameless trump cultist protesters will catch the delta variant faster than the speed of light, and will regret why they ever trusted in the criminal trump and listened to their lifeless republiqan disinformation experts.
That picture is funny.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The White House is right.
That's a lucky one who escaped narrowly. Anyone in the Fruited Plains who refuses to take the vaccines deserves to die like a cockroach they are. You wonder why the rate of coronavirus is rising in Republican States like Florida, Arkansas, Alabama and co. It makes me happy if they are killing each other off because of their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That's a lucky one who escaped narrowly. Anyone in the Fruited Plains who refuses to take the vaccines deserves to die like a cockroach they are. You wonder why the rate of coronavirus is rising in Republican States like Florida, Arkansas, Alabama and co. It makes me happy if they are killing each other off because of their stupidity.

You are just like this woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825956/female-palestinian-tried-bomb-israeli
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thinning the herd. GQP losing voters despite not previously having the majority. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
obixcel:

LIE!!, VERY BIG LIE
Where is your proof Shorty. Don't take it and you deserve what comes your way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Thinning the herd. GQP losing voters despite not previously having the majority. Lol
I am all for them losing their uneducated voters since they are always making wrong choices anyway. After losing almost 700.000 Americans to the deadly virus, anyone who refuses to take the vaccines deserves whatever fate they get. I lost 7 friends in Chicagoland during the peak of the deadly virus and my wife and i are in the first group of people who took Pfizer vaccine when it was available to the General Public. I know most of my family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances got the shots and not a singke one is sick not to talk of drying from the shots. In fact, it's the vaccines that stemmed the carnage of coronavirus in America and other parts of the world but leave to Nazi brained Cultists to tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Did you know how many did not need hospitalisation thanks to the vaccine? Also 80 in 5000 is less than 2% mortality in vaccinated patients. Did you know the mortality rate is around 20% in the unvaccinated? So this is still in line with 94% efficacy as advertised.

If you need to know the effect the vaccine is having, all you need to do is compare death rates before the vaccination drive and death rates after. Then also check countries like Israel death rates who have high vaccination take-up. That's how data is analysed.

There is no need for that 34 year old Hillsong guy to die with no underlying conditions if he has taken vaccine.

Another point you cultists must learn is that this is not a lifetime vaccine. It is a seasonal vaccine like the flu vaccine due to the mutations of Coronaviruses (Flu is also a Coronavirus). Antibodies start to deplete anything after 3 to 6 months, so it is a vaccine that should be taken yearly just like the Flu vaccine.

I don't know the mortality rate for the un-vaccinated. Different countries have different mortality rate but it is not anywhere near 20% I will like to see your data.
Before the vaccine the virus was being contained. Right now we cannot know the real effect because of agendy driven reasons. In the UK, 40% of does hospitalised are vaccinated. We are only just getting news that the vaccine does not do much difference than when un-vaccinated. So why are they talking of booster shots?

I think we should pray and they should be open to us. If the vaccine effort which we know was rushed is not very effecting they should let us know still.

You know the vaccine started another negative trend? "if you are vaccinated you don't have to fear" those who know were doubling their mask after they were vaccinated.

I suggest people take the vaccine. If they are skeptical I understand why. Most importantly, we should treat the virus very seriously

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Where is your proof Shorty. Don't take it and you deserve what comes your way.

Biden said that old cargo. Go watch it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

I don't know the mortality rate for the un-vaccinated. Different countries have different mortality rate but it is not anywhere near 20% I will like to see your data.
Before the vaccine the virus was being contained. Right now we cannot know the real effect because of agendy driven reasons. In the UK, 40% of does hospitalised are vaccinated. We are only just getting news that the vaccine does not do much difference than when un-vaccinated. So why are they talking of booster shots?

I think we should pray and they should be open to us. If the vaccine effort which we know was rushed is not very effecting they should let us know still.

You know the vaccine started another negative trend? "if you are vaccinated you don't have to fear" those who know were doubling their mask after they were vaccinated.

I suggest people take the vaccine. If they are skeptical I understand why. Most importantly, we should treat the virus very seriously

The left tactic for denigrating anti vaxxers. The death rate last year pre vaccine was never 20% .Was like 2-5%
We need to take COVID-19 seriously, its a killer .
And get vaccinated.
We should not rejoice because people unvaccinated are dying.I know people who got it, its not a bed of roses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.