Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636668 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't understand these people. A member of Hillsong. What brand of Christianity do these people practice? The cultists type like Jim Jones I guess.

Being a Christian should not mean losing one's senses.

It's terrible, I just came across his tweet he was telling people he was in critical condition and asked them to pray for him, I could help but I wonder what is wrong with people.

Kids will behave than some of these so called adults.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
The Alabama governor is tired, she just said people supposed to have common sense.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/564521-alabama-gop-governor-on-rising-covid-19-cases-time-to-start-blaming-the

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2021
The orange turd keeps losing, even in defeat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Trump's a certified clown from the Barnum and Barley. No one in America takes him seriously anymore except his Nazi supporters and the Nazi loving Coons on Nairaland but those ones don't count. America is rising up again just like Phoenix rose from the ashes. God bless El Presidente Biden, a man of Honor, Integrity, Dignity and a Compassionate leader.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Preference among Democratic voters for their 2024 nominee:

President Biden: 73%
Kamala Harris: 34%
Michelle Obama: 34%
Pete Buttigieg: 19%
Bernie Sanders: 19%

[https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/564570-poll-73-percent-of-democratic-voters-would-consider-voting-for?amp&__twitter_impression=true]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
The lying clown also said Biden and the democrats would destroy the suburbs. Well, the suburbs are still standing.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The lying clown also said Biden and the democrats would destroy the suburbs. Well, the suburbs are still standing.
Guess what, i live in Oak Park which is a suburban City west of Chicago and i have bought my home here over twenty years ago and the Suburban America has never been better. The Nazi loving coons can Google or Wikipedia that again. Trump's a sadist and i thank God every morning i wake up that he doesn't count in the Fruited Plains anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Criminal trump is a bastard liar, everyone knows that cheesy

How trump cultists feel everyday of President Biden's winning America

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2021
PDPGuy:
Preference among Democratic voters for their 2024 nominee:

President Biden: 73%
Kamala Harris: 34%
Michelle Obama: 34%
Pete Buttigieg: 19%
Bernie Sanders: 19%

[https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/564570-poll-73-percent-of-democratic-voters-would-consider-voting-for?amp&__twitter_impression=true]

Democrats need to build up the profile of a young & strong centrist candidate. There is no talent coming through and that's because social media does not favour centrism where only controversial opinions get retweets. Same on the RepubliQan side.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Democrats need to build up the profile of a young & strong centrist candidate. There is no talent coming through and that's because social media does not favour centrism where only controversial opinions get retweets. Same on the RepubliQan side.

I am sure kamala Harris is not doing better than Bernie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Trumpanzeeism is a deadly disease that afflicts the stüpid.

How will you go outside a cancer Hospital to protest a Hospital enforcing a mask mandate in order to protect their immuno-compromised patients from infection. And then start assaulting cancer patients for wearing masks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

How will you go outside a cancer Hospital to protest a Hospital enforcing a mask mandate in order to protect their immuno-compromised patients from infection. And then start assaulting cancer patients for wearing masks?

LA is a democrat utopia.
Leftist like you will always fan the blame of chaos and division. Trump makes the vaccine, he takes it and advice people to take it but bidenist like you will always lie.
25% of Blacks said they won't take the vac, 10% of Biden supporters said they won't take the vac, 17% of trump supporters said they won't take the vac. Add blacks to Biden supporters and you get 42% of Biden supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

LA is a democrat utopia.
Leftist like you will always fan the blame of chaos and division. Trump makes the vaccine, he takes it and advice people to take it but bidenist like you will always lie.
25% of Blacks said they won't take the vac, 10% of Biden supporters said they won't take the vac, 17% of trump supporters said they won't take the vac. Add blacks to Biden supporters and you get 42% of Biden supporters.

Mumu, are the blacks in your fake poll above mutually exclusive of the democrats? Your education is a waste. Here we have a foolish antivaxxer like yourself talking out both sides of his mouth as if they are not your comrades in stüpidity.

The Trumpanzee protestors in LA were met by counterprotesters from Antifa. This was their second time protesting outside the Hospital. So tell me which side they were from. Are there no Trumpanzees in LA, or did LA vote 100% for Biden? Secondly, this was an anti-mask protest, and we all know which fools are anti-masks. Even the misguided blacks who refuse the vaccine don't generally go around getting worked up about masks unless they are Trumpanzees.

Thirdly, 40% of all COVID cases are in 3 GOP states with low vaccination take-up. So tell me where you got this poll from, never mind your ïdiotic interpretation of it. Below is more in keeping with the Trumpanzees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
The Republiqan party is dead. Now they are just zombies coming out with force.
This trash coming from a sitting KKK senator who has the last name of a "slave owner".
These deadbeat Republiqans have nothing to campaign on, and they can't even do basic governing.
The man looks like a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Mumu, are the blacks mutually exclusive of the democrats? Your education is a waste. Here we have a foolish antivaxxer like yourself talking out both sides of his mouth as if they are not your comrades in stüpidity.

The Trumpanzee protestors in LA were met by counterprotesters from Antifa. So tell me which side they were from. Secondly, we all know which fools are anti-masks. Even the misguided blacks who refuse the vaccine don't generally go around getting worked up about masks unless they are Trumpanzees.

Thirdly, 40% of all COVID cases are in 3 GOP states with low vaccination take-up. So tell me where you got this poll from, never mind your ïdiotic interpretation of it. Below is more in keeping with the Trumpanzees.

You did not take that into account before you tie those people to trump. I believe you are calling yourself mumu.

You see folks in LA which is a democrat utopia and tie them to trump, then you and your leftist cronies who always claim trump don't get black support want to act like trump is no more a racist, white supremacist that blacks support.

When you talk about education, look at your comment then tell me who sounds educated.

We have antivaxxers in Nairaland so that means people in LA are trump supporters. Yes, person wey go school don make an argument grin

Now you support antifa? Same antifa that shutdown blacks and other minority group protesting black on black violence in their community. Yes, person wey get sense don speak.

How will you know who is anti mask? All the politicians shouting mask upandan always remove it when there is no camera. There are gazillion videos of that happening even Biden does it. It is all for show... But if you get sense you would not be a leftist and you would see right through this nonsense.

40% ke? What do you know? Nothing. Only what they tell you. If you are watching the press secretary during the white house press conference you would know not to take this people serious unless you be mumu.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

LA is a democrat utopia.

Shut your trap. Criminal trump said people should Inject Bleach, and he never for once campaigned to his cultist followers to take the vaccine he wants to take credit for. Don't you see President Biden pleading for people to go get vaccinated, red or blue he doesn't care? Did you ever see Criminal trump do the same thing? Please just shut up, Go away Liar. We have receipts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

[s]Shut your trap. Criminal trump said people should Inject Bleach, and he never for once campaigned to his cultist followers to take the vaccine he wants to take credit for. Don't you see President Biden pleading for people to go get vaccinated, red or blue he doesn't care? Did you ever see Criminal trump do the same thing? Please just shut up, Go away Liar. We have receipts.[/s]

Irrelevant. Still trying to make sense since you joined this thread. Keep trying one day you will make sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

[s]You did not take that into account before you tie those people to trump. I believe you are calling yourself mumu.

You see folks in LA which is a democrat utopia and tie them to trump, then you and your leftist cronies who always claim trump don't get black support want to act like trump is no more a racist, white supremacist that blacks support.

When you talk about education, look at your comment then tell me who sounds educated.

We have antivaxxers in Nairaland so that means people in LA are trump supporters. Yes, person wey go school don make an argument grin

Now you support antifa? Same antifa that shutdown blacks and other minority group protesting black on black violence in their community. Yes, person wey get sense don speak.

How will you know who is anti mask? All the politicians shouting mask upandan always remove it when there is no camera. There are gazillion videos of that happening even Biden does it. It is all for show... But if you get sense you would not be a leftist and you would see right through this nonsense.

40% ke? What do you know? Nothing. Only what they tell you. If you are watching the press secretary during the white house press conference you would know not to take this people serious unless you be mumu[/s].

Did you make any sense in the above?

No, just jumping from pillar to post.

Facts, those protesters were Trumpanzees and fought a battle with Antifa on that day.

Facts, Trump won 34% of the vote in California and these ïdiots are his offspring

Facts, you are an ïdiotic antivaxxer so shüt the fück up and stop trying to claim democrats were the one protesting when you know it's your side

Facts, this was an anti-mask protest rather than strictly an anti-vaxx one, and we know who protests against masks

Facts, an unconscionable percentage of GQP refuse to take the vaccine.

These are the facts that point to your fellow lunãtics attacking cancer patients outside the Hospital for wearing masks. Stop jumping from pillar to post

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

If you follow this story carefully, you are going to see in the coming weeks, half of these shameless trump cultist protesters will catch the delta variant faster than the speed of light, and will regret why they ever trusted in the criminal trump and listened to their lifeless republiqan disinformation experts.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Irrelevant. Still trying to make sense since you joined this thread. Keep trying one day you will make sense.

Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah
Everyday you make no sense, you are actually nonsense cos everything you post here is based from hate and lies. Go away now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

If you follow this story carefully, you are going to see in the coming weeks, half of these shameless trump cultist protesters will catch the delta variant faster than the speed of light, and will regret why they ever trusted in the criminal trump and listened to their lifeless republiqan disinformation experts.

Another of their lünatic talk show host now fighting for his life after encouraging his fellow lunatics to reject the vaccine. Now he is having regrets. Even Faux News have done a 180 and now telling their ïdiotic followers to take vaccine having given presenters carte blanche to bash the vaccine. Eediots who turn a Health issue into a political issue.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Another of their lünatic talk show host now fighting for his life after encouraging his fellow lunatics to reject the vaccine. Now he is having regrets. Even Faux News have done a 180 and now telling their ïdiotic followers to take vaccine having given presenters carte blanche to bash the vaccine. Eediots who turn a Health issue into a political issue.

We are going to have many more of the idiots coz it's quite clear millions of right wing nuts process information slower than a patient in coma. Watch this play out into 2022, then wonder what the useless republiqans are going to campaign on. What a pity.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Did you make any sense in the above?

No, just jumping from pillar to post.

Facts, those protesters were Trumpanzees and fought a battle with Antifa on that day.

Facts, Trump won 34% of the vote in California and these ïdiots are his offspring

Facts, you are an ïdiotic antivaxxer so shüt the fück up and stop trying to claim democrats were the one protesting when you know it's your side

Facts, this was an anti-mask protest rather than strictly an anti-vaxx one, and we know who protests against masks

Facts, an unconscionable percentage of GQP refuse to take the vaccine.

These are the facts that point to your fellow lunãtics attacking cancer patients outside the Hospital. Stop jumping from pillar to post

Calling your crap out. Claiming anyone who is antimask or lockdown is trump supporters is stupid. They protest all over the world against lockdowns. I guess they are trumptards too.

Antifa fought a battle with Portland mayor so the mayor is a trumptards. Mumu grin

Trump winning votes of any percentage does not mean anyone who protest mask is a trump supporter.

I am not antivaxx... I don't go about asking people not to take it. Check your facts or check yourself before you lie. I only said I understand if people don't want to take it because of the unknown. I posted a chat between I and my friend in France. I was telling vax will soon be available and things will get better. She said she is afraid to take it.

Yet there are unconscionable amount of leftard refusing to take it as well.

Conspiracy theorist like yourself spreads crap all the time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah
Everyday you make no sense, you are actually nonsense cos everything you post here is based from hate and lies. Go away now.

Did you agree with me that the rona vaccine has caused deaths.
Deaths of people otherwise healthy who died after the vaccine. Did not die of the COVID-19 but from the vaccine itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Lmao. Ibime you are a clown.
It is called being ibimentally challenged grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leftist lunacy. California prisons recommendations on pregnant women and also those who get pregnant.( How in prison?).
Also includes availing contraception including plan B (P2).
The prisons are expecting pregnancy cases after law signed allowing men who identify as women to be accommodated in women's prisons.
Leftism, the gift that keeps on giving.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

That could be a video taken out of context, no need to watch a Republiqan disinfo trash since that's all they can do but actually govern, they can't.

But it doesn't change the fact trump is a CRIMINAL cheesy
Keep quiet since u can't use ur brain well, every video of Biden acting and saying sh*t u claim it's either doctored or whatever ur worn out brains suggests to u cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
obixcel:
Keep quiet since u can't use ur brain well, every video of Biden acting and saying sh*t u claim it's either doctored or whatever ur worn out brains suggests to u cheesy

Obrigardo is what we call papa mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Konkoja:

What an irony for someone who supports Trump to make cognitive capacity of Biden an issue consistently when Trump was not any better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqusg5iDIwc

Biden is worse. You have a demented and a creepy President who doesn't know what day or time it is except it was written on a paper for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.