Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636653 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I've said it before and i believe everyone here will understand where they are coming from..

A place of Hate.

It's just hate in their hearts that pushes them to oppose everything Democratic and life changing. And they can't even hide it.
Not a single one of these loudmouth idiots can stand 100 yards from these Rednecks without shiiting in their pants for obvious reasons but they will come here and glorify the worthless and inhumane Nazis by denigrating African Americans that looks just like them. What they get in return for their love of Nazis is what i want to know from them. They are still dirt poor and living in a horrible environment.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Buddy, i think i will stop replying the guy before he infects me with his lunacy. That guy has a serious mental issues. He just doesn't seem alright by throwing out all kind of garbage.

It's so clear he's quite insane. I used to think he was like the sane type at the onset, trying to sound all civil and that.
I fear his insanity might explode, just like that other idiot craving for attention all the time,and he never gets it grin, so if you ignore him, his insanity will become acute.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

As long as criminal trump is still holding sway, for now, they are going to try all they can to own the Libs and many will still not get the vaccine. I know it seems cruel, but it's a political win for Democrats because it shows they are the only one that truly cares for trump cultists to actually survive the delta variant.
I love for Trump's to be in the midst till 2024 because it bodes well for us as Progressives who will be recruiting millions of new voters starting from Labor Day which is the official end of Summer. What has Trump got to offer after being impeached twice and humiliated out of office but the coons here who knows nothing about American politics think of him as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

It's so clear he's quite insane. I used to think he was like the sane type at the onset, trying to sound all civil and that.
I fear his insanity might explode, just like that other idiot craving for attention all the time,and he never gets it grin, so if you ignore him, his insanity will become acute.
I have known for couple years that the guy has deep deep psychiatric issues. Who writes a book to reply someone and 99% of what he writes is junk. Poverty in the land has destroyed his brain hence he said thunder should strike me dead like he's Mr Thunder. That coon will not last 6 months in the Land of the Brave with his madness before he belongs to a county morgue where he will be ridden off like a pauper that he is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I love for Trump's to be in the midst till 2024 because it bodes well for us as Progressives who will be recruiting millions of new voters starting from Labor Day which is the official end of Summer. What has Trump got to offer after being impeached twice and humiliated out of office but the coons here who knows nothing about American politics think of him as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

I really believe people are actually dumb, not an insult, truly dumb. A criminal surrounded by thieves and con artists, a bad man with a vulgar vacuous tongue, a pedophile and a sexual abuser, an international conspirator, who only cares for himself and only himself. His cultish followers know this, that's why I said it's just hate they are running on and not what they think criminal trump can do for them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Oh
My
God

You are so majestically stupid, mentally challenged midget grin

See? I set the pace for you all and you have to tow my line.

I am the very first and only person who uses the slur "mental midget" and "mental dwarf" on Nairaland and on this thread. Like a typical thief that you are who steals other people's articles and pass them off as your own, you and Baba60+ have been trying to steal the very words I use.

Churning out and malleating words as I please to deliver mental blows come as easy to me as PrideofLincoln's parents crack palm nuts shells in their huts for dinner in Nigeria just so they can stay within their #30,000 monthly budget as they have no other hope - their son is battling child support court cases faraway.

What do you do for a living? Nothing! You are too scared of stepping into the light so we don't find out the many times you have dropped your account number for giveawayz by influencers on Twitter for engagements.

How does it feel being amongst professionals who can boldly reveal their identities and still hit back at anyone who crosses them for years on a platform which is known for being the most brutal in Africa yet still standing tall?

May silt moved by the next flood in Okokomaiko serve as your final resting place! May corrupt policemen dig up your corpse marked as an "unclaimed body", selling it to an unaccreditated medical school for lab experiments! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
benalvino3:

Haha this man is the president of the United States grin a mentally challenged man. Comedy

Don't get me started on the always sniffing and slurring Adderall infested criminal trump.

Or did you forget that time he slurred,
"The United Shaates of America" or he called Tim Cook tim apple, or that famous saluting the North Korean general, or the "injecting bleach Into the body" jaw dropping moment, or... I need to make thread of criminal trumps gaffe.
Seems people will enjoy it a lot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
DissTroy:

See? I set the pace for you all and you have to tow my line.

I am the very first and only person who uses the slur "mental midget" and "mental dwarf" on Nairaland and on this thread. Like a typical thief that you are who steals other people's articles and pass them off as your own, you and Baba60+ have been trying to steal the very words I use.

Churning out and malleating words as I please to deliver mental blows come as easy to me as PrideofLincoln's parents crack palm nuts shells in their huts for dinner in Nigeria just so they can stay within their #30,000 monthly budget as they have no other hope - their son is battling child support court cases faraway.

What do you do for a living? Nothing! You are too scared of stepping into the light so we don't find out the many times you have dropped your account number for giveawayz by influencers on Twitter for engagements.

How does it feel being amongst professionals who can boldly reveal their identities and still hit back at anyone who crosses them for years on a platform which is known for being the most brutal in Africa yet still standing tall?

May silt moved by the next flood in Okokomaiko serve as your final resting place! May corrupt policemen dig up your corpse marked as an "unclaimed body", selling it to an unaccreditated medical school for lab experiments! smiley

I know how to get Valium to you, so you can sleep. Your insanity is having the best of you.
God don't make me laugh at a mad man, I'm trying to hold my mouth here grin lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I really believe people are actually dumb, not an insult, truly dumb. A criminal surrounded by thieves and con artists, a bad man with a vulgar vacuous tongue, a pedophile and a sexual abuser, an international conspirator, who only cares for himself and only himself. His cultish followers know this, that's why I said it's just hate they are running on and not what they think criminal trump can do for them.
You are correct and i know at least 3 guys in my office that voted for him but now are having buyer's remorse knowing they get scammed by the biggest conman in American history. There's no reedeming value about a man that will sell out his own children. He cheated his late brother's children out of their legitimate inheritances and this is the scum the brain dead cultists here worship. What do they know about him that we that have known him for 30 years do not know. His biggest project is the 97th storey Trump Tower Chicago which is across the street from my office and that Tower is draining money like a basket draining water. Deutsche Bank is licking its lips to wipe that building clean because he couldn't service his loans as at when due.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I know how to get Valium to you, so you can sleep. Your insanity is having the best of you.
God don't make me laugh at a mad man, I'm trying to hold my mouth here grin lipsrsealed
Let that pyschiatric patient be before he imposes his thunder to strike you dead. He's a failure in life and i guess that's a family traits for him. What's it about the pyschosis sufferer with his epistle that makes absolutely no sense. Just wondering.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
obixcel:
150 yrs ago grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugAWFh-hYmM

That could be a video taken out of context, no need to watch a Republiqan disinfo trash since that's all they can do but actually govern, they can't.

But it doesn't change the fact trump is a CRIMINAL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Let that pyschiatric patient be before he imposes his thunder to strike you dead. He's a failure in life and i guess that's a family traits for him. What's it about the pyschosis sufferer with his epistle that makes absolutely no sense. Just wondering.

Oh God I'm dead grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

That could be a video taken out of context, no need to watch a Republiqan disinfo trash since that's all they can do but actually govern, they can't.

Criminal of no equal. His days are numbered anyway. One of this three things is going to happen to him. Being convited and spending the rest of his life in the gulag in Upstate New York near the Canadian border or suffeting a stroke or committing harakiri. That old fool will end up his life in agony for many lives he has destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Oh God I'm dead grin grin grin
He has said that to me few times when i got on him real bad. The beainless coon must think he's God to send thunder to people. I guess that's what they worship in his backwter no good for nothing village he came from.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
obixcel:
150 yrs ago grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugAWFh-hYmM

What an irony for someone who supports Trump to make cognitive capacity of Biden an issue consistently when Trump was not any better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqusg5iDIwc

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Don't worry. I'm sure you have had enough knowledge about tranquilisers from your paymaster Baba60+ on how he's been managing the barrage of child support mails and litigations from all over the place, including the ones in his court records online.

You would definitely know a lot about Valium: You come online, see same persons who use the internet as yourself proud to state what they do for a living whie your most urgent conceen is how you can dodge Mama Sodiq around the street corner for debt.
How else do you sleep with all these problems? That's where Valium comes in, doesn't it?

May your liver bear testament to your drug use!
May you stool blood-stained excreta daily as the number of kids PrideofLincoln2 has sired!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
The poverty cursed loco is back again. Born in poverty and probably will die in poverty. Let Mr Wikipedia the loony loco post the online crime record of yours truly. This guy will die a poor soul as he was born as poor soul. A degenerate Mr Wikipedia wearing the garb of poverty like a badge of honor.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Konkoja:

What an irony for someone who supports Trump to make cognitive capacity of Biden an issue consistently when Trump was not any better?

Good post but it won't make any difference to the unpaid Coons who worships at the altar of Trump the vile racist.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Of course it was taken out of context, that's all they do, go to YouTube and doctor videos, makes me wonder how these people think they are more mentally balanced than Biden, I mean it takes a lot of mental degradation for someone to be doctoring videos, can you imagine the time and effort they dissipate in these things atleast to make it believable to themselves.

They tell you Biden has dementia and their best representation of Biden's dementia is doctored videos, laughable these people think they are more okay than Biden, that's how they said Biden won't survive debating Trump only for Trump to get jittery and began saying Biden was wired.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/joe-biden-jokes-that-he-began-senate-career-180-years-ago/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-press-conference-senate-120-years-filibuster

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anti-vaxx cültist passes away.

Shame he's from Los Angeles where his vote doesn't count.

The world won't miss his coonacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Most Trumpanzees fit this mental profile especially the ones guzzling garbage from Alex Jones daily

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Benalvino3, if this spreads, should it be named the American plague?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
I love this Lady with all my heart. I love her like I love my Mother, I believe if she and my Mother get to meet, they are going to be the best of friends.
Anytime I see her do something to bring some joy and peace into people's mind, my eyes just go moist cry
I love you Jill Biden, with all my heart.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Konkoja:

BOOM!

trump cultists, don't you know we have receipts, like heap upon heaps of receipts? Or you want us to shame you all outta here? Seems I need to make a topic on criminal trumps deranged and psycho presidential legacy, so let's see who laughs last.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Criminal of no equal. His days are numbered anyway. One of this three things is going to happen to him. Being convited and spending the rest of his life in the gulag in Upstate New York near the Canadian border or suffeting a stroke or committing harakiri. That old fool will end up his life in agony for many lives he has destroyed.

About that commiting harakiri part, I seriously feel that too but I think someone close to him is going to clip him, coz the time will come when all his criminal entanglements and kompromats is going to make some in his criminal circle become his strongest enemy, and he could be taken out by one of his closest Ally.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
Anti-vaxx cültist passes away.

Shane he's from Los Angeles where his vote doesn't count.

The world won't miss his coonacy
I don't understand these people. A member of Hillsong. What brand of Christianity do these people practice? The cultists type like Jim Jones I guess.

Being a Christian should not mean losing one's senses.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
Benalvino3, if this spreads, should it be named the American plague?

I have no idea what you are talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:
Most Trumpanzees fit this mental profile especially the ones guzzling garbage from Alex Jones daily
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

About that commiting harakiri part, I seriously feel that too but I think someone close to him is going to clip him, coz the time will come when all his criminal entanglements and kompromats is going to make some in his criminal circle become his strongest enemy, and he could be taken out by one of his closest Ally.
That's very possible because the idiot has stepped on so many toes and he has destroyed soo many lives.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't understand these people. A member of Hillsong. What brand of Christianity do these people practice? The cultists type like Jim Jones I guess.

Being a Christian should not mean losing one's senses.
Those Evilgelicals are not Christians. They use christianity to cover for their bigotry and hatred. Real Christians are endowed with functioning brains by God but these idiots have no functioning brains hence their refusals to take vaccines that will save their lives. I am all for them not taking the vaccines so they can die off and America will be better for that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
benalvino3:

I have no idea what you are talking about

Plague breeding in Colorado. How should we name it? Should we give it a medical name or call it America Plague to racebait?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

Plague breeding in Colorado. How should we name it? Should we give it a medical name or call it America Plague to racebait?
Plague is the name of the disease. I still don't get you. What are you trying to do here.?

Plague is caused by bacteria (Yersinia pestis) that can be transmitted to humans by the bites of infected fleas or by direct contact with infected animals. Plague is frequently detected in rock squirrels, woodrats, and other species of ground squirrels and chipmunks. Prairie dogs are very susceptible to plague. Since they are active above ground, if they suddenly disappear, they serve as a visible alert that plague may be present.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.