Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1685144 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Biden said that old cargo. Go watch it.
Typical Umudike man obsessed about Biden telling me to go look it up with nothing but lies from empire of doom. An obsessed cultist that have no say in the Fruited Plains except towing the line of Appalachian idiots that will spit on his face just for being Black.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am all for them losing their uneducated voters since they are always making wrong choices anyway. After losing almost 700.000 Americans to the deadly virus, anyone who refuses to take the vaccines deserves whatever fate they get. I lost 7 friends in Chicagoland during the peak of the deadly virus and my wife and i are in the first group of people who took Pfizer vaccine when it was available to the General Public. I know most of my family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances got the shots and not a singke one is sick not to talk of drying from the shots. In fact, it's the vaccines that stemmed the carnage of coronavirus in America and other parts of the world but leave to Nazi brained Cultists to tell you otherwise.
I got mine too and I am happy that my acquaintances all got theirs too. It would be sad to lose a friend due to stupidity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Typical Umudike man obsessed about Biden telling me to go look it up with nothing but lies from empire of doom. An obsessed cultist that have no say in the Fruited Plains except towing the line of Appalachian idiots that will spit on his face just for being Black.

You are a few years before you start to show Biden level dementia. You are already showing it. I Suggest you take your dementia meds Oldcargo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

You are a few years before you start to show Biden level dementia. You are already showing it. I Suggest you take your dementia meds Oldcargo.
Umudike scum, your addiction to the Fruited Plains will not bode well for you in the long run. Keep wasting your life away in support of the Nazis that think of you as monkey.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Grifter-in-Chief.

Even Trump's AG knows it's bullshit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I got mine too and I am happy that my acquaintances all got theirs too. It would be sad to lose a friend due to stupidity.
Good for you Buddy. Only a sick mind like the frauds here will say anything against the vaccines knowing how many people the virus has wiped out worldwide including Nigeria where these die hard cultists resides. Maybe they should ask the familes of Abak Kyari who was the COS to Buhari who died from coronavirus or the Former governor of Oyo State Ajimobi who passed away too and many more thousands if they qoukd not take the vaccines if it was available before they got struck by coronavirus. I tell you these coons have their brains damaged with their Nazi worshipping.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
With what is going on recently, it's now clear that Donald Trump won the election.

I still don't know what will happen but something tells me in my spirit that Donald Trump will return as USA president but i don't know how or when but he will surely be back at the white house again. Every right thinking human knows this.
The evil agenda from the Democrats are too visible for the public to just look away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The Grifter-in-Chief.
Con man as in a snake oil salesman and the master grifter being worshipped by brainless Coons and Cultists who cannot decipher the truth from lies due to their brains being charred by their love of Nazism and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Umudike scum, your addiction to the Fruited Plains will not bode well for you in the long run. Keep wasting your life away in support of the Nazis that think of you as monkey.

Ibime is addicted, I am addicted, budaatum is addicted grin for me to stop being addicted I have to support who you want me to support. Oldman you will soon come to umadike to retire grin nursing home or come to Nigeria to your mother's house. Pick one grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Trump's second inauguration is August 3rd and it will be taking place on the steps of the Capitol and he will be sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts. The Coons and Cultists here better go to the Embassy and get your Visa ASAP. It will be the biggest crowd that ever attends inauguration in American history. Your visas are waiting for you courtsey of your lord and savior Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Ibime is addicted, I am addicted, budaatum is addicted grin for me to stop being addicted I have to support who you want me to support. Oldman you will soon come to umadike to retire grin nursing home or come to Nigeria to your mother's house. Pick one grin
Brainstem, i have a life here that you can't imagine if you live for 1.000 years. I do not suffer and smile like you and the sufferings you are going through is your personal enjoyment due ti your unhealthy fetish about a country and a clownish disgraced vile racist Pig named Trump that you worship. I am good and enjoying life that you can't even imagine in your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstem, i have a life here that you can't imagine if you live for 1.000 years. I do not suffer and smile like you and the sufferings you are going through is your personal enjoyment due ti your unhealthy fetish about a country and a clownish disgraced vile racist Pig named Trump that you worship. I am good and enjoying life that you can't even imagine in your dreams.

Someone has exposed you here. Lie Mohammed balogun

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Someone has exposed you here. Lie Mohammed balogun
Natural Born Loser. Not only Mohammad, it is Murtala. Poverty incarnate. Your visa is waiting at the Embassy for the coronation of King Trump on August 3rd. Loser bunch backing the disgraced twice impeached horse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
benalvino3:

In the UK, 40% of does hospitalised are vaccinated. We are only just getting news that the vaccine does not do much difference than when un-vaccinated. So why are they talking of booster shots?

Foolish interpretation of stats once again, and anti-vaxx rhetoric.

90% of UK adults have been vaccinated, almost 100% in the older risk categories.

Let's call it 90% of the population susceptible to hospitalisation to be gracious.

So if the 10% unvaccinated are contributing 60% of hospitalisations, simple proportional reasoning will tell you that we have a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

If 10 people bring 60 goats, that means each person brought 6 goats on average. These are the unvaccinated.

If 90 people bring 40 goats, that means each person brought 0.44 goats on average. These are the vaccinated.

Therefore your chance of hospitalisation is 6/0.44 = 14 times higher if you are unvaccinated.

100 divide 14 is 7 - which is 93% efficacy assuming the unvaccinated have 0% protection, again rhyming with the 94% advertised efficacy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Natural Born Loser. Not only Mohammad, it is Murtala. Poverty incarnate. Your visa is waiting at the Embassy for the coronation of King Trump on August 3rd. Loser bunch backing the disgraced twice impeached horse.

Are you begging me to come to US?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

90% of UK adults have been vaccinated, almost 100% in the older risk categories.

Let's call it 90% of the population susceptible to hospitalisation to be gracious.

So if the 10% unvaccinated are contributing 60% of hospitalisations, simple proportional reasoning will tell you that we have a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

If 10 people bring 60 goats, that means each person brought 6 goats on average. These are the unvaccinated.

If 90 people bring 40 goats, that means each person brought 0.44 goats on average. These are the vaccinated.

Therefore your chance of hospitalisation is 6/0.44 = 14 times higher if you are unvaccinated.

Like his fellow brothers in coonery, that Benalvino2 has a deep pyschiatric issues. The guy is so vain he takes the junks the right wing hateful people in America says like the Gospel out of the Good Book. I hope he uses his God given brain once in a while. Anyone against vaccines that have saved millions of lives deserves whatever fate he gets for his stupidity and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibime:

Lol. I agree with you if we are going per-capita. At least you have shown you are a lot more proficient in numbers than salford.

I was just stating the numbers Sir Patrick Vallance gave at a news conference. So for every 100 admitted, 60 have not been vaccinated while 40 have taken the two shots.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Like his fellow brothers in coonery, that Benalvino2 has a deep pyschiatric issues. The guy is so vain he takes the junks the right wing hateful people in America says like the Gospel out of the Good Book. I hope he uses his God given brain once in a while. Anyone against vaccines that have saved millions of lives deserves whatever fate he gets for his stupidity and ignorance.

Ibime is able to debate and present good points and argument but you on the other hand cannot do this. You just an Oldcargo angry because you will soon be coming to Nigeria to retire grin
The only thing you know to say is coon/kkk you cannot give a reasonable argument instead you Just lie like anyone here is buying your shit Mr. Rambo who can shoot at a moving leg without missing grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
When better people like Ibime, think and make argument in a debate, PrideofLincoln2 who have never been able to debate anyone will jump in and shout coon/kkk etc. Like he understood the point Ibime makes grin grin the oldcargo will be stealing people's glory

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for those clowns to obtain a US visa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for these ones to obtain a US visa.
You know i am just mocking the Nazi loving coon. I doubt if he's qualified for UAE or South Africa visa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
The biggest anti vaxxers on Fake and Racist Faux News are Sucker KKKarlson and The Princess of Hate also known as Light of Hitler Laura Ingraham were asked if they have been vaccinated and those two agents of darkness refuses to answer and so many Republican House Members refuses to answer too. My guess is that most of these losers were already vaccinated but knowing the Appalachia idiots and Southern Rednecks that worships them are dumb and stupid, they don't want to declare that they have been vaccinated even though they know it will save the lives of the uneducated idiots that worships them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You know i am just mocking the Nazi loving coon. I doubt if he's qualified for UAE or South Africa visa.
They deserve every mockery that comes their way.
These lots mock people for being old . Like seriously. Not like Basiloco is young. I wonder if they have also checked the life expectancy in umudike.

https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/life-expectancy/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Biden might even outlive some of these Nigerian Trump Cultists.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

These lots mock people for being old . Like seriously. Not like Basiloco is young. I wonder if they have also checked the life expectancy in umudike.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala
Harris said she wouldn't take President Donald
Trump’s word on the reliability of any
coronavirus vaccine released before the
election.

Asked in an upcoming interview with CNN if
she planned to get a vaccine potentially
distributed ahead of November, Harris
demurred.
“I will say that I would not trust Donald
Trump” on the reliability of a vaccine, Harris
said. The California senator, however, added
that she would trust a “credible” source who
could vouch that a vaccine was safe for
Americans to receive.
Harris also expressed concern that Trump has
continued to contradict his own health
officials amid a pandemic and suggested
Friday that a vaccine would “probably” be
available in October for the virus, which has
killed more than 188,000 people in the U.S. as
of Saturday.
“If past is prologue ... they'll be muzzled.
They'll be suppressed,” Harris said of health
experts and scientists. “They will be sidelined
because he’s looking at an election coming up
in less than 60 days, and he's grasping for
whatever he can get to pretend he has been a
leader on this issue when he has not.”
Harris’ concerns come after a growing number
of health officials and politicians, including
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden,
said the administration's inconsistent
approach to the coronavirus could solidify
American’s skepticism on the safety of a
vaccine.
"Why do we think, God willing, when we get a
vaccine — that is good, works — why do we
think the public is gonna line up to be willing
to take the injection?" Joe Biden asked on
Wednesday. "We've lost so much confidence,
the American people, in what's said [by the
Trump administration]."
The CDC released guidance on Wednesday
telling states to prepare for the distribution of
a vaccine by November, but the head of the
government's vaccine accelerator program,
Moncef Slaoui, said in an interview with NPR
on Thursday that it was “very unlikely” a
vaccine would be approved by early
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
basilico:

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala
Harris said she wouldn't take President Donald
Trump’s word on the reliability of any
coronavirus vaccine released before the
election.

Asked in an upcoming interview with CNN if
she planned to get a vaccine potentially
distributed ahead of November, Harris
demurred.
“I will say that I would not trust Donald
Trump” on the reliability of a vaccine, Harris
said. The California senator, however, added
that she would trust a “credible” source who
could vouch that a vaccine was safe for
Americans to receive.
Harris also expressed concern that Trump has
continued to contradict his own health
officials amid a pandemic and suggested
Friday that a vaccine would “probably” be
available in October for the virus, which has
killed more than 188,000 people in the U.S. as
of Saturday.
“If past is prologue ... they'll be muzzled.
They'll be suppressed,” Harris said of health
experts and scientists. “They will be sidelined
because he’s looking at an election coming up
in less than 60 days, and he's grasping for
whatever he can get to pretend he has been a
leader on this issue when he has not.”
Harris’ concerns come after a growing number
of health officials and politicians, including
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden,
said the administration's inconsistent
approach to the coronavirus could solidify
American’s skepticism on the safety of a
vaccine.
"Why do we think, God willing, when we get a
vaccine — that is good, works — why do we
think the public is gonna line up to be willing
to take the injection?" Joe Biden asked on
Wednesday. "We've lost so much confidence,
the American people, in what's said [by the
Trump administration]."
The CDC released guidance on Wednesday
telling states to prepare for the distribution of
a vaccine by November, but the head of the
government's vaccine accelerator program,
Moncef Slaoui, said in an interview with NPR
on Thursday that it was “very unlikely” a
vaccine would be approved by early

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Those coons are not smart to know that . The average lifespan in Umudike is 53 for a man and about 55 for a woman . That's real sad but the Coons will not say anything about that but they will support anti vaxxers in the Fruited Plains so they can drag down the life expectancy in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Biden might even outlive some of these Nigerian Trump Cultists.
Seriously, these coons can contract malaria or typhoid and die because of lack of good hospitals due to the corruption in all levels of Government but these loudmouths here don't see anything wrong in their worthlessly inept Thieflicians bastadizing their futures.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Seriously, these coons can contract malaria or typhoid and die because of lack of good hospitals due to the corruption in all levels of Government but these loudmouths here don't see anything wrong in their worthlessly inept Thieflicians bastadizing their futures.
Nero fiddles while Rome burns. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Those coons are not smart to know that . The average lifespan in Umudike is 53 for a man and about 55 for a woman . That's real sad but the Coons will not say anything about that but they will support anti vaxxers in the Fruited Plains so they can drag down the life expectancy in the Fruited Plains.
Misery loves company.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:
a hit piece. Who does not know he got vaccinated Truly you clowns are beneath.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Nero fiddles while Rome burns. Lol
In the Fruited Plains we call this kind of burning Category 5 and that's what's happening in Umudike but these Neros here don't mind as long as they denigrate African Americans to make their Nazi paymasters happy. Why would people be comfortable in a country with a 54 year average lifespan when the elites travels to Europe and America to get the best of medical care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.