Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638723 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said: “Nobody pushed me.”

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has said: "I know what they spoke about, and I don’t think there was any coercion ."

The dems are leading the US into another round of chasing wild geese instead of focusing on issues that are important to the people that elected them into office

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
New USA today poll show that
By two-to-one margin, Americans say there are valid reasons to investigate Biden's behavior when it came to Ukraine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

If they like let them prop up one million whistleblowers, they are yet to prove Trump committed any crime. What's the need of the
whistleblowers when the transcript has been made public? Their story with the 1st whistleblower is falling apart so they quickly run to bring out new ones. We've seen this movie before, this was exactly the same
script they played with kavanaugh. They failed then, they will fail again this time
Exactly

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2019
KANYE #SundayService in SLC, UT

‘The Republican Party freed the slaves

Somebody tryna tell me b/c of my color who I’m supposed to pick as president

[You black, so you can’t like Trump]

I ain’t ever made a decision based off my color. That’s a form of slavery — mental slavery’

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

If they like let them prop up one million whistleblowers, they are yet to prove Trump committed any crime. What's the need of the
whistleblowerswhen the transcript has been made public? Their story with the 1st whistleblower is falling apart so they quickly run to bring out new ones. We've seen this movie before, this was exactly the same
script they played with kavanaugh. They failed then, they will fail again this time
Which transcript has been made public? What was made public was not the full transcript (as the actual transcript is still in a high level security server), what was released was a summery of the transcripts by white house officials. The white house is still refusing to release actual documents to the house.

This your Abobaku job you are doing, I hope you are being rewarded handsomely. The job of Abobaku entails you enjoy the same privileges as the king.

Take this from me. Save this quote;
Trump can't escape jail. Even if he escapes impeachment and removal, even if he somehow is able to win a second term. The Southern District of New York is waiting for immunity to elapse to bring various indictments and crimes against Trump and his organisation. That's apart from the various crimes he is accused of perpetuating as president.
I just hope you will be ready to go to jail with him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

The dishonest dems cherry picked portions of the texts and released to deceive people like you. The full transcript of the texts have been released and the texts made it clear that Trump did nothing wrong

Hey buddy, can you please post the full transcript here so we can debate about it? Or give me the link to the full one, I need it urgently.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said: “Nobody pushed me.”

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has said: "I know what they spoke about, and I don’t think there was any coercion ."

The dems are leading the US into another round of chasing wild geese instead of focusing on issues that are important to the people that elected them into office

That is exactly what I have mentioned earlier. I really do want to get that FL transcript.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Appleyard:

Hey buddy, can you please post the full transcript here so we can debate about it? Or give me the link to the full one, I need it urgently.

Thanks.
https://www.scribd.com/document/428765582/Full-Statement-from-U-S-Ukraine-Envoy-Ambassador-Kurt-Volker-on-October-3-2019

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
wirinet:

Which transcript has been made public? What was made public was not the full transcript (as the actual transcript is still in a high level security server), what was released was a summery of the transcripts by white house ousing to release actual documents to the house.

This your Abobaku job you are doing, I hope you are being rewarded handsomely. The job of Abobaku entails you enjoy the same privileges as the king.

Take this from me. Save this quote;
Trump can't escape jail. Even if he escapes impeachment and removal, even if he somehow is able to win a second term. The Southern District of New York is waiting for immunity to elapse to bring various indictments and crimes against Trump and his organisation. That's apart from the various crimes he is accused of perpetuating as president.
I just hope you will be ready to go to jail with him

Arrant nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

Arrant nonsense
As I said, write this date down. TRUMP WILL GO TO JAIL, prepare to go with him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

https://www.scribd.com/document/428765582/Full-Statement-from-U-S-Ukraine-Envoy-Ambassador-Kurt-Volker-on-October-3-2019

Why will the Ukraine envoy make the following statement;
"As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,”

Here are the reasons according to Trumps Abobakus;
He is a Clinton mole out to bring down Trump

He is paid by the Democrats to lie against trump

Joe Biden and his son are very corrupt and Trump cannot trust the FBI and CIA to investigate, Rudu Guiliani (his personal lawyer) and william Barr are the only people trusted by Trump to investigate corruption, especially as it involves his potential rival.

Trump want to clean up Ukraine of corruption (I forgot; and China too.)

I wish other world leaders take a cue from Trump, investigate and charge your main political rivals of corruption just before an election.

I wish Buhari had asked Trump for favour and asked Trump to investigate Atiku over his Jefferson case before the last elections, he would not have spent monies rigging election and going all the way to the supreme Court.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
wirinet:

Hey! wiriclown or whatever you call it, Trump will be Reelected President for a 2nd Term in Office, and you and your brainwashed libtards here will cry again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
coluka:

The dishonest dems cherry picked portions of the texts and released to deceive people like you. The full transcript of the texts have been released and the texts made it clear that Trump did nothing wrong

...of course trump is always right...even members of the republican party in congress think trump did nothing wrong...

Jim Jordan: Trump not serious in calls for China to investigate Biden

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/06/jordan-trump-china-investigate-biden-032972

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan on Sunday furthered what may be a new GOP strategy: questioning President Donald Trump’s seriousness in asking China to investigate the Biden family.

In an animated exchange on ABC with host George Stephanopoulos, Jordan — one of the president’s most vocal supporters — evaded answering “yes” or “no” to the question of whether Trump’s request for foreign powers to investigate a political rival was appropriate.

“You really think he was serious about thinking that China’s going to investigate the Biden family?” the Ohio Republican said. “I think he’s getting the press all spun up about this. Remember, this is the president who’s been tougher on China than any other president.”
Stephanopoulos later asked, “We’re not supposed to take the president at his word?”

Jordan’s response: Trump was just being Trump. His request to China was to make a statement and say “what’s on the minds of so many Americans.”
“You would think after ... a few years of following this president, you would understand sort of how this guy communicates. I think that is what he's doing,” Jordan said.

...if this is how president trump communicates...then he has no business being a president if he can't articulate his words very well for everyone to understand...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Judge tosses Trump lawsuit seeking to keep tax returns hidden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/07/federal-judge-rules-trump-must-hand-over-tax-returns-to-new-york-prosecutors/

A federal judge in New York City ruled Monday that President Donald Trump must hand over years of tax filings and other financial documents to Manhattan prosecutors. Judge Victor Marrero’s denied arguments by President Trump attorneys, who argued as president, he is both immune from both criminal prosecution and being criminally investigated by a state prosecutor.

“As the court reads it, presidential immunity would stretch to cover every phase of criminal proceedings, including investigations, grand jury proceedings and subpoenas, indictment, prosecution, arrest, trial, conviction, and incarceration,” Marrero wrote. “That constitutional protection presumably would encompass any conduct, at any time, in any forum, whether federal or state, and whether the President acted alone or in concert with other individuals.”

The judge said he “cannot endorse such a categorical and limitless assertion of presidential immunity from judicial process as being countenanced by the nation’s constitutional plan, especially in the light of the fundamental concerns over excessive arrogation of power that animated the Constitution’s delicate structure and its calibrated balance of authority among the three branches of the national government, as well as between the federal and state authorities.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
wirinet:

Why will the Ukraine envoy make the following statement;
"As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,”

Here are the reasons according to Trumps Abobakus;
He is a Clinton mole out to bring down Trump

He is paid by the Democrats to lie against trump

Joe Biden and his son are very corrupt and Trump cannot trust the FBI and CIA to investigate, Rudu Guiliani (his personal lawyer) and william Barr are the only people trusted by Trump to investigate corruption, especially as it involves his potential rival.

Trump want to clean up Ukraine of corruption (I forgot; and China too.)

I wish other world leaders take a cue from Trump, investigate and charge your main political rivals of corruption just before an election.

I wish Buhari had asked Trump for favour and asked Trump to investigate Atiku over his Jefferson case before the last elections, he would not have spent monies rigging election and going all the way to the supreme Court.
I provided a link of the full transcripts for you and you're still asking silly questions, the answers are all there in the link provided but you're too lazy to read or you're waiting for the fake news media to spoon feed you.
It wasn't the Ukrainian envoy that made the statement, it was a man
named Bill Taylor who had no actual information of the call, This Bill Taylor guy had read something in Politico, He then approached some of his superiors with it in these text messages but was shut down unequivocally. The dishonest dems cherry picked and released his texts trying to deceive the public but they were fact-checked so hard they deleted it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
wirinet:

Arrant nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

...of course trump is always right...even members of the republican party in congress think trump did nothing wrong...

Jim Jordan: Trump not serious in calls for China to investigate Biden

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/06/jordan-trump-china-investigate-biden-032972

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan on Sunday furthered what may be a new GOP strategy: questioning President Donald Trump’s seriousness in asking China to investigate the Biden family.

In an animated exchange on ABC with host George Stephanopoulos, Jordan — one of the president’s most vocal supporters — evaded answering “yes” or “no” to the question of whether Trump’s request for foreign powers to investigate a political rival was appropriate.

“You really think he was serious about thinking that China’s going to investigate the Biden family?” the Ohio Republican said. “I think he’s getting the press all spun up about this. Remember, this is the president who’s been tougher on China than any other president.”
Stephanopoulos later asked, “We’re not supposed to take the president at his word?”

Jordan’s response: Trump was just being Trump. His request to China was to make a statement and say “what’s on the minds of so many Americans.”
“You would think after ... a few years of following this president, you would understand sort of how this guy communicates. I think that is what he's doing,” Jordan said.

...if this is how president trump communicates...then he has no business being a president if he can't articulate his words very well for everyone to understand...

Trump did nothing wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Trump Supporters Plan March In D.C.
And it will turn violent.
The militant arm of Left-Wing Fascism, antifa, will come out in "counter-protesting" and turn it violent.
The masked, armed brownshirts, sorry, blackshirts of of the Left, antifa, will see to it that it turns violent.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/07/trump-supporters-plan-massive-march-in-d-c-mr-president-we-have-your-back/&hl=en-NG&tg=125&pt=18

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Trump arguing that a President is immune from investigation;
A federal judge on Monday rejected a bold argument from President Trump that sitting presidents are immune from criminal investigation, the first significant ruling in a case that could require Mr. Trump to hand over his tax returns and ultimately test the limits of presidential power.

Judge Victor Marrero of Manhattan federal court dismissed a lawsuit that had been filed by Mr. Trump seeking to block a subpoena for eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns. The Manhattan district attorney demanded the records in late August as part of an investigation into hush-money payments made in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/07/nyregion/trump-taxes-lawsuit-vance.amp.html

Even in shiithole Nigeria presidents (and Governors ) have no immunity against investigations.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Would you rather lie if you are not sure of or remember something? There iare nvestigations opened in Italy, UK, Australia and other countries, such question needed to be looked through. It doesn't matter anyway, he's the president and can say whatever he wants to foreign leaders, Democrats congress is operating outside the constitution, so it's all a big joke.

Talking about lies, Elizabeth Warren who has lied her way through school about being Indian has just been bursted for another lie about workplace.

Why do Democrats have character issue? From Beto claiming to be Hispanic to Kamala Harris claiming to be black and to Warren claiming Indian.

happney65:

Trump says he has an obligation to fight corruption,when asked if he has asked a foreign leader to investigate an american before,He started stammering and said he will have to look into it.. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Let them do their worrst, their time is fast running out! Trump has issued a new activation order for United states marine corps reserves, directive #550/19 to be on the ready to squash the spill-over from the antifa and the rest of "resist" movement when their overlords are arrested.

The last deepstate card was Bolton and when he left, the impeachment is the only thing.

The 'clown' means CIA or C_A, what a name! The CIA that couldn't get Fidel Castro and other dictators will be dismantled by Trump.

I learnt something new about the late Hugh Hefner being a CIA asset.
zendi:
Trump Supporters Plan March In D.C.
And it will turn violent.
The militant arm of Left-Wing Fascism, antifa, will come out in "counter-protesting" and turn it violent.
The masked, armed brownshirts, sorry, blackshirts of of the Left, antifa, will see to it that it turns violent.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/07/trump-supporters-plan-massive-march-in-d-c-mr-president-we-have-your-back/&hl=en-NG&tg=125&pt=18

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Oct 08, 2019
US Rep. Ilhan Omar suggested Monday that the press and her political foes are partly to blame for the demise of her marriage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-blames-the-media-political-foes-for-killing-her-marriage/amp/

It's been alleged that Ilhan is having an affair with a DC man Tim Mynett

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
The traitor in chief sold the Kurds for one of his signature hotel in Istanbul. We have a mad man ruling this country. The GOP will be decimated next year like they have never known since the start of this experiment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Kophschmerzen:
The traitor in chief sold the Kurds for one of his signature hotel in Istanbul. We have a mad man ruling this country. The GOP will be decimated next year like they have never known since the start of this experiment.
seriously, this is unconscionable! What effing rationale does trump have for setting the Kurds up for a hammering between turkey and Isis? Jesus! Would any sane people want to be allies of America under trump after this? There is no spinning this, no defence for this, you don't sell good allies out like chess pawn no matter what
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
raumdeuter:
US Rep. Ilhan Omar suggested Monday that the press and her political foes are partly to blame for the demise of her marriage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/10/07/ilhan-omar-blames-the-media-political-foes-for-killing-her-marriage/amp/

rep ilhan Omar is living rent free in the head of Republicans, there's no helping that cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

The affair started long before the media got wind of it. And she moved out of her house she had with her Husband months ago.
Tim Mynett told his wife about the affair a long time ago also. Omar is hilarious here she is in May at a Black Women's political
event and she says the USA will not be a country for white people and she is having sex with her with "whiteman".
Those far left politicians are so fake. 1:58 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YOAJdSZkHg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

I'm surprised at this. He made a huge mistake here I hope I'm wrong.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Where are we on the fake impeachment ?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Wow, Just Breaking: “The (big deal) Whistleblower had a ‘PROFESSIONAL TIE’ to 2020 Democratic Candidate.” Washington Examiner,

In other words, was working with someone who was potentially running against me. Why wasn’t this reported by the ICIG? A Witch Hunt Scam!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Want to know why the democrats are in a panic mode lately? It is because the trump admin is getting close to unmasking the biggest corruption in American history

Barr and a Top Prosecutor Cast a Wide Net in Reviewing the Russia Inquiry

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/06/us/politics/barr-and-a-top-prosecutor-cast-a-wide-net-in-reviewing-the-russia-inquiry.amp.html

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
stanech:
Where are we on the fake impeachment ?

...the constitution gives the house of representatives the power to conduct impeachment proceedings... and not one word in the constitution gives the white house a say in the matter...once the house votes to impeach...then according to the constitution it is up to the senate to hold a trial and decide whether to remove the president....

....treasontrump is just behaving like a fascist leader, clearly obstructing the process of democracy, thus making the USA a laughing stock....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Elizabeth Warren is now the democratic frontrunner! I hope Bernie Sanders picks up and displaces Joe Biden from the second position, all establishment democrats need to be removed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.