Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1652221 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are absolutely right. Imagine the Dotard going after LeBron again. LeBron came from nothing being raised by a single mother and he's giving back to his community and his country by spending a fortune while Trump is a scam artist that won't even reveal his taxes. Worst president in American history so far. He's a big black spot on America and he will leave that office in disgrace.

A scam artist who perpetuated a hoax University and hoax CSR foundation, that's who these airheads celebrate. What a fücking joke.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordReed:

A scam artist who perpetuated a hoax University and hoax CSR foundation, that's who these airheads celebrate. What a fücking joke.
Joke indeed and thank God Americans are seeing him as a conman that he's.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordReed:

How people can be so deceived by this charlatan named Trump is beyond belief.

I just dont know..He lies and lies..verifiable lies..

When i see fans of Trump,I see people suffering from low IQ..Remember Space Force? grin grin..Very stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
happney65:

I just dont know..He lies and lies..verifiable lies..

When i see fans of Trump,I see people suffering from low IQ..Remember Space Force? grin grin..Very stupid set of people
He makes his gullible supporters to be pathological liars like himself.. I have two guys in my office right now that are like that and these two guys are honorable guys who believes all his lies and they will lie for him on anything. It's a cult followership just like Rev Jim Jones of Guyana fame.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordReed:

How people can be so deceived by this charlatan named Trump is beyond belief.
You used the right word. Charlatan indeed. There's nothing presidential about him at all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Amazing. Business Insider: "The US manufacturing job market hasn't been this strong in over 20 years"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
stanech:

Amazing. Business Insider: "The US manufacturing job market hasn't been this strong in over 20 years"
Americanna wannabe cave man, LeBron James put kids in school while the Racist in Chief put kids in cages. Even his wife Melania dissed him about attacking LeBron and so is Micheal Jordan. The Dotard is losing his mental faculty according to the new book by Omarrossa. Maybe Trampy will help you secure a visa because there's a psychiatric hospital in DC that will help you except that you don't have a health insurance. Deal with your mental illness in your cave by yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Remember when Obama armed al-Qaeda and bombed the shit out of Libya to turn it into a #FailedState & Playground for ISIS & Slave Traders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/05/trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-blames-bad-information-for-trump-tower-statement-mixup-says-no-sign-don-jr-under-investigation.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/05/trump-tower-donald-jr-fake-news-762978
Trump: I’m not worried about Don Jr.’s role in Trump Tower meeting

President Donald Trump on Sunday disputed reports that he is worried about his son's involvement in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, adding the gathering was innocuous because participants were just there to "get information on an opponent."

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower," the president wrote on Twitter on Sunday morning, part of a stream of tweets about the news media, his tariffs and the Russia probe.

"This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics — and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!"

On Saturday, multiple news outlets reported Trump is concerned his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., may have inadvertently broken the law in regards to the meeting between top campaign officials and people linked to the Russian government. CNN, citing anonymous sources close to the White House, reported the president has been concerned for months that special counsel Robert Mueller's probe would ensnare his family and thus has stepped up attacks against what he calls "a witch hunt."

The president's statement that the meeting was "to get information on an opponent" contradicts the initial statement Trump Jr. provided to the New York Times in July 2017, when the episode first came to light. That statement made no mention of gathering dirt on Hillary Clinton, then the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, and instead says participants "primarily discussed" an adoption program for Russian children.

It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by," Trump Jr. said in a statement, referring to Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, and Paul Manafort, who was then Trump‘s campaign chairman. "We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow-up.”

A day later, Trump Jr. released a second statement as the Times reported that a Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, had promised dirt on Clinton. This time he claimed he was told that Veselnitskaya "had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Mrs. Clinton." But her claims, were "vague, ambiguous and made no sense" and the Trump campaign officials soon realized that there was nothing substantive to gain.

....how many times will Donald Trump change his story about the Trump Tower meeting between his son and with the Russians...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/05/trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-blames-bad-information-for-trump-tower-statement-mixup-says-no-sign-don-jr-under-investigation.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/05/trump-tower-donald-jr-fake-news-762978

President Donald Trump on Sunday disputed reports that he is worried about his son's involvement in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, adding the gathering was innocuous because participants were just there to "get information on an opponent."

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower," the president wrote on Twitter on Sunday morning, part of a stream of tweets about the news media, his tariffs and the Russia probe.

"This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics — and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!"

On Saturday, multiple news outlets reported Trump is concerned his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., may have inadvertently broken the law in regards to the meeting between top campaign officials and people linked to the Russian government. CNN, citing anonymous sources close to the White House, reported the president has been concerned for months that special counsel Robert Mueller's probe would ensnare his family and thus has stepped up attacks against what he calls "a witch hunt."

The president's statement that the meeting was "to get information on an opponent" contradicts the initial statement Trump Jr. provided to the New York Times in July 2017, when the episode first came to light. That statement made no mention of gathering dirt on Hillary Clinton, then the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, and instead says participants "primarily discussed" an adoption program for Russian children.

It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by," Trump Jr. said in a statement, referring to Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, and Paul Manafort, who was then Trump‘s campaign chairman. "We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow-up.”

A day later, Trump Jr. released a second statement as the Times reported that a Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, had promised dirt on Clinton. This time he claimed he was told that Veselnitskaya "had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Mrs. Clinton." But her claims, were "vague, ambiguous and made no sense" and the Trump campaign officials soon realized that there was nothing substantive to gain.

....how many times will Donald Trump change his story about the Trump Tower meeting between his son and with the Russians...

The first Mafioso man and his crooked Mafioso son who would soon be indicted by the Grand jury. Worthless and lying bunch running down a beautiful country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

I thought the weeeere Man said it was all about Adoptions?So why is he afraid?Hunnnnnnn?If you are clean,nothing and absolutely nothing can be found on you..But because you have done bad,you are now seriously afraid...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
happney65:

I thought the weeeere Man said it was all about Adoptions?So why is he afraid?Hunnnnnnn?If you are clean,nothing and absolutely nothing can be found on you..But because you have done bad,you are now seriously afraid...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaa

LoL, there was no Russian collusion but if there was its not illegal and if it is illegal its Obama's fault!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, there was no Russian collusion but if there was its not illegal and if it is illegal its Obama's fault!

Well Said!..You just showed their reasoning..The way they reason with their little Brains..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
REPORT: US “dethrones” Hong Kong, takes top spot as world’s most competitive economy”...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
stanech:
REPORT: US “dethrones” Hong Kong, takes top spot as world’s most competitive economy”...

What do you expect when you have a business man at the white house not an orator or lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tunmise100:

What do you expect when you have a business man at the white house not an orator or lawyer

And they said he will crash the economy.. Even with little support he has achieved much more .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2018
LordReed:

...Nothing is more dangerous than an ignorant person that is ignorant of their own ignorance...i only pity Trump's supporters who seem to believe his many lies...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Under 8 years of Obama, food stamp recipients increased by 10.7 million people.

Under 1 year and 6 months of Trump, food stamp recipients decreased by 3.5 million people.

This is what happens when you have a President who believes the best social program is a JOB!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2018
@RealCandaceO

WOW! Black support for @realDonaldTrump has DOUBLED since last year.

Do you all remember when people laughed at me? When people said the idea of us blacks waking up to the reality of our mental enslavement was a delusion?

They aren’t laughing right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Branzy(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2018
stanech:

@RealCandaceO

WOW! Black support for @realDonaldTrump has DOUBLED since last year.

Do you all remember when people laughed at me? When people said the idea of us blacks waking up to the reality of our mental enslavement was a delusion?

They aren’t laughing right now.

you can't have blacks and Latinos in the same crew grin . blacks are seeing the light Ben Carson saw. no to evil scheming. no to fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunmise100:

The U.S., which reclaimed the No. 1 spot for the first time since 2015

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-05-23/u-s-beats-hong-kong-to-reclaim-global-competitiveness-crown
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunmise100:

Trump still making progress with North Korea than Obama ever made in 8 years. Trump got back 3 americans imprisoned by North korea without paying a dime unlike uncle obama dashing money to Iran. Trump got back 55 dead bodies of american soilders without paying 1 cent and kim even writing Trump a letter.
Every intellectual would know that it won't be an easy process to have North Korea denuclearize but i know it would happen in the long run if trust is built between the two countries.

Denuclearization is a "PROCESS". Sit and watch Trump make things happen and you can continue hating.
You just said everything and absolutely on point. The libtards and the MSM at large are underestimating the fact that it's been over 70 years of the Korean War, and they expect it to suddenly end at the snap of a finger? With a complete denuclearisation done overnight? Just like that? It's a process. But because they would wish things don't go well to plan as long as they can mock President Trump they simply don't care...afterall Bill Maher a liberal comedian already wished for another economic collapse like that of 2008, if that is what it would take to bring down the Trump administration. Imagine that liberal logic?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2018
A new found mental illness discovered
T.A.D
TRUMP
ANXIETY
DISORDER
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2018
obixcel:
You just said everything and absolutely on point. The libtards and the MSM at large are underestimating the fact that it's been over 70 years of the Korean War, and they expect it to suddenly end at the snap of a finger? With a complete denuclearisation done overnight? Just like that? It's a process. But because they would wish things don't go well to plan as long as they can mock President Trump they simply don't care...afterall Bill Maher a liberal comedian already wished for another economic collapse like that of 2008, if that is what it would take to bring down the Trump administration. Imagine that liberal logic?

You are so on point. The liberals and fake news media wants Trump to fail so badly. Even if what he is doing is good for Americans, they don't care. All they want is TRUMP's FAILURE.
The Mainstream media especially FAKE NEWS CNN and the liberals will end up frustrated.

I also predict "A RED WAVE" in November. Lets wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2018
obixcel:
A new found mental illness discovered
T.A.D
TRUMP
ANXIETY
DISORDER
grin grin

That is the first stage of the virus affecting the Liberals. The final stage of the virus which has no cure just like AIDS is the TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Branzy(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunmise100:

That is the first stage of the virus affecting the Liberals. The final stage of the virus which has no cure just like AIDS is the TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

we all know those suffering from such mental condition here

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Branzy:

we all know those suffering from such mental condition here

Lucas, of course.

Lucas a.k.a. Uncle Rufus a.k.a. Abbeybailey a.k.a. Alh. Shuaibu has clearly lost it after his major fake prediction that Hitlarry would win the Presidency. There are so many fake predictions from the dude about the Donald that I've lost count over the months. He deserves our pity, not scorn.

In Lucas's imaginary life lives and works in Chicago, with an imaginary wife and imaginary daughters when in actual reality, his 9-5 is stalking good people all over NL on the attack and sprouting BS all day long.

The day good people learn how to ignore him, it's hoped that he would fade into oblivion, kicking, tearing, biting and foaming at the mouth.

His likes don't go quietly wink

See: https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kate-mazzochetti/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
mojeer678:

Lucas, of course.

Lucas a.k.a. Uncle Rufus a.k.a. Abbeybailey a.k.a. Alh. Shuaibu has clearly lost it after his major fake prediction that Hitlarry would win the Presidency. There are so many fake predictions from the dude about the Donald that I've lost count over the months. He deserves our pity, not scorn.

In Lucas's imaginary life lives and works in Chicago, with an imaginary wife and imaginary daughters when in actual reality, his 9-5 is stalking good people all over NL on the attack and sprouting BS all day long.

The day good people learn how to ignore him, it's hoped that he would fade into oblivion, kicking, tearing, biting and foaming at the mouth.

His likes don't go quietly wink

See: https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kate-mazzochetti/
Wow, coming from a low lifer like You, I will wear your scorn as a badge of honor. A worthless and poverty ridden foool who can't use his own brain for anything good except coming on Nairaland to throw out conspitorial basura about a country you know absolutely nothing about. Bus conductor, it must be the fumes from your rickety bus that's damaging what's left of your charred brain. You and your fellow cave scavengers have one thing in common, it's that you all don't count when it comes to Dear America. November 6 is around the corner and we Americans will take our pound of flesh from the Republikkkan Party and there is nothing you and your angry and bitter friends can do about it. None of you foools can obtain a US visa under the racist pig you worship because he think of you and your brain dead friends as subhuman. You are entitled to your opinion as I am a fierce advocate of 1st amendment and people have the right to critique you too and i will not stop that. With the World crumbling around you in Nigeria, your obsession is passing falsehoods and conspiratory garbage about a country you can't even afford to travel to even if you are lucky enough to get a visa. The joke is on you House Negro looking for crumps from a vile racist. About the imaginary life, that imaginary life will feed your entire family without missing a beat. A guy that all his earthly possessions and is not worth up to N200. 000 will come on Nairaland to spout his loony conspiratorial junk due to his purchase of N200 data on his cheap Made in China Phone. The joke is on you Bus conductor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Branzy:

you can't have blacks and Latinos in the same crew grin . blacks are seeing the light Ben Carson saw. no to evil scheming. no to fake news.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
Cave coons are coming out of their unlit caves to show how shallow they are. None of you guys have ever seen the inside of an airplane but you are all experts on anything American. Charity begins at home, cave scavengers. How come 99% of the Nigerians in America loathes the 72 year old demented racist ?. Will repeat it again, none of you blockheads can walk to American Embassy or Consulate now and come out with a Visa because the Racist pig in Chief don't want people like you in US. Your chances of getting a US visa was better under Obama than the grab 'em by the Pus*y, LovePeddler paying, Pathological lying and racist pig that's in the Oval Office now. Glad most Nigerian young people are not like you useless bunch .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Tunmise100:

You are so on point. The liberals and fake news media wants Trump to fail so badly. Even if what he is doing is good for Americans, they don't care. All they want is TRUMP's FAILURE.
The Mainstream media especially FAKE NEWS CNN and the liberals will end up frustrated.

I also predict "A RED WAVE" in November. Lets wait and see.
Since you told me couple days ago you got your US visa already ( lol ), will be waiting for you to vote for the Republikkkans on November 6. They are waiting for you to help them turn America red indeed. A Deer rooting for a Lion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.