Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586509 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
benalvino3:

grin grin grin grin this man is being abused

Hurricane destroys stuff which is why you need to be vaccinated to prepare for it. Biden just killed me

https://twitter.com/thewillwitt/status/1574860486704766986?s=20&t=5E85MzX8oJ0yDrQYsxCybg
Fake.

Common. This was edited and it's even from last year September.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
saxywale2:

Fake.

Common. This was edited and it's even from last year September.

sorry, that snippet I posted was not edited. this is how these media companies behave. they are now caping for Biden as usual.

so the challenge for you is to find the full unedited video. if these sites claimed it was edited, where is their video showing the full unedited footage?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Jan 6 people are being handed prison term one by one.
I feel pity for those who are going to leave their family and go serve their time.

Totally not worth it.

We have to learn to accept things we can't change -
Lord, please grant us the power to accept things we can't change.

The Serenity Prayer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
armyofone:

The Serenity Prayer

And to change the things we very well can,

With the Powers invested in our minds.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
budaatum:

And to change the things we very well can,

With the Powers invested in our minds.

Amen though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lmao

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
feedthenation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1574860347697205262

---Top Russian propagandist Vladimir Solovyov is quite upset with how Putin's "partial mobilization" is going and everything the supposed "superpower" is lacking---

Here is a Russian who loves Putin but is panicking over his actions while showing crowds at the border while Putin’s Nigerian houseboys and housegirls insist it’s all propaganda, no one is trying to leave Russia, and every Russian is happy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
benalvino3:

grin grin grin grin this man is being abused

Hurricane destroys stuff which is why you need to be vaccinated to prepare for it. Biden just killed me

https://twitter.com/thewillwitt/status/1574860486704766986?s=20&t=5E85MzX8oJ0yDrQYsxCybg

That clip has already been debunked.
But Do you understand the basics about the human immune system?
Evacuation centers can be jammed with hundreds of people in very small spaces with everyone breathing the same air and that’s a ripe environment for viruses, etc. People also travel when they evacuate which also helps spread disease and illnesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
CoolUsername:
Lmao

A natural disaster and how a leader reacts can kill a political career, especially when the current president cares more about the people in the state and is several steps ahead of the governor.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That clip has already been debunked.
But Do you understand the basics about the human immune system?
Evacuation centers can be jammed with hundreds of people in very small spaces with everyone breathing the same air and that’s a ripe environment for viruses, etc. People also travel when they evacuate which also helps spread disease and illnesses.

They will go around sharing fake news then pretend like they don't know what they are doing, tomorrow they will start blaming media for lies they orchestrate.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Congresswoman Jackie Walorski cosponsored a bill that Joe Biden signed. He also gave a statement toward the event that her bill has created..
Apparently attending the event Joe forgot she had passed on a month earlier in an accident .
Joe looked around the audience asking where Jackie was.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575138737335541761

Joe is one senile guy and the powers that be are hiding his status.

In the event also Jill Biden also has to tell Joe, we go this way. Joe follows her completely lost in thought n mind.

I pity American people for this deceit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A natural disaster and how a leader reacts can kill a political career, especially when the current president cares more about the people in the state and is several steps ahead of the governor.

What did Desantis do wrong?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:
Congresswoman Jackie Walorski cosponsored a bill that Joe Biden signed. He also gave a statement toward the event that her bill has created..
Apparently attending the event Joe forgot she had passed on a month earlier in an accident .
Joe looked around the audience asking where Jackie was.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575138737335541761

Joe is one senile guy and the powers that be are hiding his status.

In the event also Jill Biden also has to tell Joe, we go this way. Joe follows her completely lost in thought n mind.

I pity American people for this deceit.
No pity us cuz na our choice

Just remembered my mom's favorite song grin

Weather he senile, na our choice
Weather he sleepy, na our choice
Weather grammar mixed up, na our choice
Anything he is o, na our choice oh oh na our choice oh oh

grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Youtube has removed the video of Italian PM Meloni speech that she made in 2019. It goes against terms and conditions.No explanation as to what that means.

Twitter has suspended LibsofTiktok for 7 days. Goes goes against twitter acceptable policy. No explanations as to exactly what that means.

The elite know what is best for us. What we should see. Next once they are completely satisfied we can only read what they want us to, they go back to the cars we can drive (EV) , the houses we can live in ( ergonomic houses), the meat we can eat ( bugs) , the currency we can use *(digital Fed money) , what our children should be taught, how many vaccines we should get, etc

The left is after micormanaging our lives. They got jolted by Sweden, Italy and Hungary where citizens have spoken out their minds against the leaders the elite want people to elect.
I do have a feeling that this is all coordinated at the WEF. WEF partners are in strategic leadership positions all over the world and the Young global Leaders forum offers young people in leadership positions some courses.....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2022
armyofone:
The Jan 6 people are being handed prison term one by one.
I feel pity for those who are going to leave their family and go serve their time.

Totally not worth it.

We have to learn to accept things we can't change -

The Serenity Prayer
They were used and dumped. Another also pled guilty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-cases-romance-novel-cover-model-pleads-guilty-dragging-cop-capit-rcna49340

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2022
saxywale2:

They were used and dumped. Another also pled guilty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-cases-romance-novel-cover-model-pleads-guilty-dragging-cop-capit-rcna49340

There were barriers erected outside the Capitol . Ray Epps and his gang removed the barriers just before Trump's rally ended and the small crowd surged ahead. The main group from Trumps rally arrived 30 minutes later to find people already at the doors of the Capitol with some of Ray Epps cohorts on megaphones urging them to go in. Those who crossed the barriers have been jailed for tresspass. Barriers that had been removed, no signs warning them that they should not cross. Some of these have been in solitary for refusing to plead guilty for over a year.
Tell me what justice is that.
Anyway doesnt matter to you As long as its Trumps supporters they be damned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2022
One line.

I can trace all American problems with racial tensions, injustices, DOJ/FBI weaponization to one indvidual by the name Obama.

Prove me wrong.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Ibime I know from simple laws of physics that gas will move from high pressure to low pressure. I hinted that Germany has been buying Russia gas under the table which you call Q theory , I have repeated that I dont believe in Q stop using that to browbeat me when you have nothing to say.

Here is Russia Spokeperson saying both lines were filled with gas. Which you were calling Dormant gas lying idle in the pipeline and Ben wondered whether that amount of gas leaking was Ibime farts.
Again how would pressure drop from 700 bar to I think 5 bar if someone is not pushing gas.

Speaking to journalists on Wednesday, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov explained that the damage to the pipelines posed a “big problem” for Russia as it had essentially lost its gas supply routes to Europe.

Both lines of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline were pumped full of gas and were prepared to deliver it to Europe at the time of the alleged explosion, said Peskov, adding that “this gas is very expensive and now it is all going up in the air

Ibime:

So if you believe Russia's word that Nordstream 1 was shut down due to oil leak, why are you forming pseudo engineer to ask why gas is in the pipe

Gas was in Nordstream 2 pipe as early as October last year for tests without a single cubic metre being delivered to Germany

But based on Basilico QAnon theory that if gas is in the pipe, Germany must be collecting gas clandestinely, I should throw away everything that has been reported and known in the industry. And you guys claim to be Engineers and Scientists? I wouldn't let you guys change even my lightbulb if this is your approach to science and engineering. Conspiracy comes first, science is secondary with you anarchists. Of course gas can sit in a pipeline if constant pressure is not applied to keep it flowing.

Gas can sit in the pipeline if no constant pressure is applied. Are you nuts? If the Germans have shut down the inlet the gas stays in the pipeline. Now why would they shut the inlet unless their storage was full. I wonder whether you use firewood in your house to know that if you shut the inlet the gas lingers in the pipes waiting for release,
The Kremlin spox has confrimed .. They are buying contractual gas from russia. The pressure can be reduced to reduce the amount of gas the Ruskies pump to the Germans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:
Ibime I know from simple laws of physics that gas will move from high pressure to low pressure. I hinted that Germany has been buying Russia gas under the table which you call Q theory , I have repeated that I dont believe in Q stop using that to browbeat me when you have nothing to say.

Here is Russia Spokeperson saying both lines were filled with gas. Which you were calling Dormant gas lying idle in the pipeline and Ben wondered whether that amount of gas leaking was Ibime farts.
Again how would pressure drop from 700 bar to I think 5 bar if someone is not pushing gas.

Speaking to journalists on Wednesday, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov explained that the damage to the pipelines posed a “big problem” for Russia as it had essentially lost its gas supply routes to Europe.

Both lines of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline were pumped full of gas and were prepared to deliver it to Europe at the time of the alleged explosion, said Peskov, adding that “this gas is very expensive and now it is all going up in the air

Gas can sit in the pipeline if no constant pressure is applied. Are you nuts? If the Germans have shut down the inlet the gas stays in the pipeline. Now why would they shut the inlet unless their storage was full. I wonder whether you use firewood in your house to know that if you shut the inlet the gas lingers in the pipes waiting for release,
The Kremlin spox has confrimed .. They are buying contractual gas from russia. The pressure can be reduced to reduce the amount of gas the Ruskies pump to the Germans.

Whatever your theory, Germany cancelled certification of the pipeline so it was blocked on German end if your science is correct
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:
One line.

I can trace all American problems with racial tensions, injustices, DOJ/FBI weaponization to one indvidual by the name Obama.

Prove me wrong.

---@Basilico---your Supreme Dear Leader Trump needs your money---to 'Make America Great Again'---

Donald Trump: “I hope you can help help and help out”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575252262057742336

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibime:

Whatever your theory, Germany cancelled certification of the pipeline so it was blocked on German end if your science is correct

The russians are saying the puipelines were full of gas. The decertification was purely a legal matter of how Gazprom sunsidiary is registered

There is gas around the area such that it will take several weeks before actual repair can be attempted. Salty water is corrossive , significant amount entering the steel pipeline and causes corrossion might render the whole pipeline unusable. Something I think the Russians would not want in the long run since they still want to make money from supplying gas. Germany turbines are used in the pipeline.
Who benefits from the sabotage would definitely be an EU LNG supplier.

From the guardian before the sabotage news were confirmed,

Authorities in Germany are trying to establish what caused a sudden drop in pressure in the defunct Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, with a spokesperson for its operator saying it could have been a leak ......Nord Stream 2’s operator said pressure in the undersea pipeline dropped from 105 to 7 bar overnight..

How could there be a pressure drop if no gas was flowing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
---United States Initial Jobless Claims---

The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits fell by 16,000 to 193,000 in the week that ended September 24, the lowest since the end of April and well below market expectations of 215,000, pointing to an increasingly tight labor market and adding more room for interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve. On a non-seasonally adjusted basis, initial claims fell by 12,642 to 156,060, with notable decreases seen in Michigan (-5,674), New Jersey (-1,521), and New York (-1,266). The 4-week moving average, which removes week-to-week volatility, fell by 8,750 from the prior week to 207,000. source: U.S. Department of Labor

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/jobless-claims

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:

1)Authorities in Germany are trying to establish what caused a sudden drop in pressure in the defunct Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, with a spokesperson for its operator saying it could have been a leak ......Nord Stream 2’s operator said pressure in the undersea pipeline dropped from 105 to 7 bar overnight..

2)
1)Yes, they were right. It was a leak.

2)
A pipeline filled with gas is like a tire filled with air. Air flows like gas. If you puncture a tire, the pressure inside will slowly drop. How do you know that? By using a pressure gauge.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
saxywale2:

2)
A pipeline filled with gas is like a tire filled with air. Air flows like gas. If you puncture a tire, the pressure inside will slowly drop. How do you know that? By using a pressure gauge.

Do you really believe this crap you just wrote?

defies maths/reality
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
saxywale2:

2)

Ibime says there was no gas because the pipeline had been decertified.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
benalvino3:

Do you really believe this crap you just wrote?

defies maths/reality
I am 100% sure that your local vulcanizer understands more about fluid flow than you do.

Integrated science: Air is a fluid. Just like other gases, liquids and plasmas, it has no definite shape, rather taking on the shape of whatever container it's in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:

Ibime says there was no gas because the pipeline had been decertified.

There was gas in it. Then Ibime would be wrong to say there was no gas in the pipes. A couple of days worth of gas perhaps.

Gas was in the pipe just like water can sit in a pipe while the valves have been shut.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
basilico:

The russians are saying the puipelines were full of gas. The decertification was purely a legal matter of how Gazprom sunsidiary is registered

There is gas around the area such that it will take several weeks before actual repair can be attempted. Salty water is corrossive , significant amount entering the steel pipeline and causes corrossion might render the whole pipeline unusable. Something I think the Russians would not want in the long run since they still want to make money from supplying gas. Germany turbines are used in the pipeline.
Who benefits from the sabotage would definitely be an EU LNG supplier.

From the guardian before the sabotage news were confirmed,

Authorities in Germany are trying to establish what caused a sudden drop in pressure in the defunct Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, with a spokesperson for its operator saying it could have been a leak ......Nord Stream 2’s operator said pressure in the undersea pipeline dropped from 105 to 7 bar overnight..

you know planes pressurize when it flies. the pressure inside the plane must be equal to the pressure outside the plane. the same is the case under the sea. the pipelines will always have Gas in them to keep the pipeline from collapsing under the weight of the Ocean.

Nord Stream 2 was paused, and Nord Stream 1 is being controlled by Russia. they sell their Gas whenever they like and Germany fills their tanks anytime they have the Chance.

where I have issues with Ibime is the fact that he is trying to make it as if Nord Stream 1 was not active at all when we all know Russia cuts Gas to Europe when they like to drive up costs and make the people of the EU complain
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
saxywale2:

I am 100% sure that your local vulcanizer understands more about fluid flow than you do.

Integrated science: Air is a fluid. Just like other gases, liquids and plasmas, it has no definite shape, rather taking on the shape of whatever container it's in.

in Engineering it is called Fluid Dynamics.

So what is the probability that 2 different pipelines will leak in 4 different places?

you are embarrassing yourself with the bold.

air is not fluid

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
benalvino3:

in Engineering it is called Fluid Dynamics.

So what is the probability that 2 different pipelines will leak in 4 different places?

you are embarrassing yourself with the bold.

air is not a fluid
Jesus Christ LOL

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
saxywale2:

Jesus Christ LOL

your own image distinguishes fluid from Air. water(fluid), Air(gas)

so what is the state? is fluid-solid? water can be solid when it is ice. you know how to distinguish terms you don't look dumb.

like when you compress gas, it changes form. it will be in fluid state, when you decompress it, it goes back to gas.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
benalvino3:

your own image distinguishes fluid from Air. water(fluid), Air(gas)

so what is the state? is fluid solid? water can be solid when it is ice. you know how to distinguish terms you don't look dumb
The image says air is a fluid while you say it's not.
Air is a fluid. Elementary science.

I think I understand what your problem is..
You don't know gas is fluid LMAO. To you only liquids can be fluids.

Gas, Liquid and vapor are fluids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.