Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585351 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Bossman is talking!

Obrigardo:
This is how it is in reality after all the grifting, culture wars and right wing chest beating.
He got to recognize who's boss.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
basilico:

Has it been confirmed who bombed the nuclear plant in Ukraine? Nyet.
Who destroyed the pipelines? Nyet

Every rational person knows a nuclear explosion wherever will be met with devastating consequences. A nuclear bomb exploded several kilometers above the earth fries every electronic device that is on. An EMP. That would be the first thing any right thinking mad dictator with suicidal tendencies would start with. It would basically send the recipient of EMP back to stone age. Comes the Triad. A few countries have the nuclear triad. Land Sea and Air. america, russia, china, israel, UK, France,India have a nuclear triad, they have nuclear bombs in subs, sea subs and air . Bomb them and a nuclear strike can come from land, sea or air. This commonly called MAD. Mutually Assured Destruction.
Bomb us and we have worse lurking in the air or undersea or in some land based silos.
Putin does not bluff when it comes maybe to crushing his political opponents but when it come to nuclear , one landing in Moscow will fry his arse.

The war is full of propaganda. Ukraine claims to be winning yet they lost so much territory .
Putin is not going anywhere soon. Russians view his actions as uniting the former USSR territories that NATO is desperate to take over and 'democratice'.

We not headed into the atomic bomb territory. Everyone knows its the end, a bomb falling in Moscow will have fallout over a large territory.
The Tsar bomber sent shock waves thousands of kilometers away breaking windows yet was exploded mid air high altitude. Was in the Megaton range while those Enola Gay was only 15 Kilotons and killed 200K

The worst that could come out of putins craziness is a chemical weapons attack. The response won't be that massive.
Yes propaganda is every where, but it's instances like Ukraine taking back it's territories from the 2nd most powerful military in the world and Russia losing more men than hairs that can't be propaganda because we can verify info from people on the ground, and news reports.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obrigardo:

The worst that could come out of putins craziness is a chemical weapons attack. The response won't be that massive.
Yes propaganda is every where, but it's instances like Ukraine taking back it's territories from the 2nd most powerful military in the world and Russia losing more men than hairs that can't be propaganda because we can verify info from people on the ground, and news reports.

Putin is not crazy He seems to know what he is doing and is acting in great restraint. For instance NATO is providing satellite locations and movements of russian troops and positions . NATO is shipping arms to the comedian and also training Ukraine forces in neutral locations where Putin cannot attack. If someone is training an army of fighters to fight like in the terrorist training camps the easiest thing is stop the training by bombing them to smitherens. NATO is fighting Russia only that they do not have boots on the ground under their command.

This is a long drawn out war. I think the crazies are the West. In April Ukraine and russia were holding talks in Instanbul Boris Johnson flwew to Kiev and convinced the comedian to stop the talks. Why the west wants this war to continue baffles me , noting the extensive damage and loss of lives on both sides. Now that Putin has annexed the 4 regions any atack there will be an attack on Mother Russia. The stakes are high , though I dont think they will come to WMD levels.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
basilico:

Putin is not crazy He seems to know what he is doing and is acting in great restraint. For instance NATO is providing satellite locations and movements of russian troops and positions . NATO is shipping arms to the comedian and also training Ukraine forces in neutral locations where Putin cannot attack. If someone is training an army of fighters to fight like in the terrorist training camps the easiest thing is stop the training by bombing them to smitherens. NATO is fighting Russia only that they do not have boots on the ground under their command.

This is a long drawn out war. I think the crazies are the West. [b]In April Ukraine and russia were holding talks in Instanbul Boris Johnson flwew to Kiev and convinced the comedian to stop the talks. [/b]Why the west wants this war to continue baffles me , noting the extensive damage and loss of lives on both sides. Now that Putin has annexed the 4 regions any atack there will be an attack on Mother Russia. The stakes are high , though I dont think they will come to WMD levels.

---How did you know what Boris Johnson discussed with Zelenskyy?---

---Why did Putin started a war tagged, 'special military operation' to denazify Ukraine in February---

---Why is Putin against democratic transfer in Russia (he has been ruling since 2000) and wants the same for other nations around Russia---

---Why did he Putin annex Crimea, which was part of Ukraine in 2014 https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2019/3/16/annexation-of-crimea-a-masterclass-in-political-manipulation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obrigardo:
This is how it is in reality after all the grifting, culture wars and right wing chest beating.
He got to recognize who's boss.

He's literally just sitting there
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
What do you guys think?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
feedthenation:

---How did you know what Boris Johnson discussed with Zelenskyy?

March 30 Politicians from the warring countries descended on Istanbul’s Dolmabahçe Palace for another round of negotiations
Boris Johnson visits Kiev on april 1st or so , has a one on one with comedian takes a stroll through Kiev, then promises 120 armoured vehicles, antiship missiles, money and more military support. Talks get scuttled;

---Why did Putin started a war tagged, 'special military operation' to denazify Ukraine in February---

Surely how am I supposed to answer that. Putin is an expansionist. Maybe he wants the oil in Ukraine , maybe he wants to prevent them from competing for the Europen market, maybe he does not want NATO missiles in Ukraine, maybe he is nuts or maybe he feels the UKraine regime has brutalised Eastern Ukraine for long.The Aztov battalion are Nazis with their flag in image below , though nowadays they use Aztov Regiment having been incorporated into Ukraine army. Many reasons.. What are your reasons?

---Why is Putin against democratic transfer in Russia (he has been ruling since 2000) and wants the same for other nations around Russia---

Did I ever hear you ask the Queen to retire? They vote for him, 140 million cannot be all stupid. Leaders all over the world love unbridled power ,
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo – Equatorial Guinea (35 years)

---Why did he Putin annex Crimea, which was part of Ukraine in 2014 https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2019/3/16/annexation-of-crimea-a-masterclass-in-political-manipulation

Putin needed the site of his Navy stationed there.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
CoolUsername:
What do you guys think?

Vermont.Benny Sanders leftist paradise.
They are breaking down the society. A man is a man and can never change his DNA.
The lunatics are running the assylum.That the 10 girls were advised to use a single toilet if they were uncomfortable with the boy reeks of insanity.
The left is overturning all social norms
Eventually the left will claim 10 year olds can consent to sexx , after all they are changing genders without informing their parents.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Mitch McConnell was right about the "quality" of candidates.

There are reports that he paid a girlfriend to have an abortion too despite his anti-abortion stance.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2022
The GOOP are the poop and piss party.
They need to be dumped in the ash heaps of History.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kari Lake questioned about abortion

https://mobile.twitter.com/KariLake/status/1576369429742436353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1576369429742436353%7Ctwgr%5E22135f591d00e9a52b9d10a7f3da216b35418e76%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2022%2F10%2Fkari-lake-turns-tables-journalist-trying-ask-gotcha-question-abortion-video%2F
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
This boy is a out to finish his father's political career before it even started.

He said let's talk about family values, 4 kids for 4 different women - referring to his dad.

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1577284445367042049?t=NZQdV7tCcIMdQmMx9uO5pg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
saxywale2:
This boy is a out to finish his father's political career before it even started.

He said let's talk about family values, 4 kids for 4 different women - referring to his dad.

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1577284445367042049?t=NZQdV7tCcIMdQmMx9uO5pg&s=19

Todays Kids. Another kid outed his dad as having been in the January 6 protests, went ahead and testified against his dad.

I would expect a Republican to raise a republican but it seems somewhere along the way some slip is occuring ... College Indoctrination into the democrat plantation I guess.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:

Todays Kids. Another kid outed his dad as having been in the January 6 protests, went ahead and testified against his dad.

I would expect a Republican to raise a republican but it seems somewhere along the way some slip is occuring ... College Indoctrination into the democrat plantation I guess.

Hershel Walker is not a Republican, just a grifter, same as Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
CoolUsername:
What do you guys think?

I think the girls are rightfully standing up for their rights to privacy. They might get sacked off the team but they'd get their rights back
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:

You expect to raise a person to lie like a republican you mean. Thankfully this your "another kid" refused your alternative facts.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

You expect to raise a person to lie like a republican you mean. Thankfully this your "another kid" refused your alternative facts.

Be very worried when your kid takes a gun demanding his share of inheritance when he hits 30 while the only thing you have is time wasted at nairaland. No assets no nothing. spent all your time marking 'homework' on this forum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:

Be very worried when your kid takes a gun demanding his share of inheritance when he hits 30 while the only thing you have is time wasted at nairaland. No assets no nothing. spent all your time marking 'homework' on this forum.

Basilico! Why the heck would my kid take a gun? Did I let you raise it with kraken?

Basilico! Why would a kid of mine ask me for an inheritance after I've trained it to acquire its own inheritance?

Basilico! Have you ever met buda or been to buda's house to see whether buda has assets or not or are you just making up alternative kraken to believe as you always do?

Basilico! What inheritance would this so called kid of mine be carrying gun to demand if I had no assets for it to inherit?

Basilico! Do you think I wouldn't mark this so called kids homework to ensure it is not learning bamboo and kraken from Q like you do?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
What is the easiest way of getting rid of Putin? By prolonging the war while also making sure he dont sell gas to Europe. Tightening the santions regime , forcing Putin to sell gas to China and India at lower discounted prices than Europe is willing to pay.
Then people might rise up and oust him.
The only problem would be if his replacement has a more hardline stance than Putin.

budaatum:

Basilico! Why the heck would my kid take a gun? Did I let you raise it with kraken?

Basilico! Why would a kid of mine ask me for an inheritance after I've trained it to acquire its own inheritance?

Basilico! Have you ever met buda or been to buda's house to see whether buda has assets or not or are you just making up alternative kraken to believe as you always do?

Basilico! What inheritance would this so called kid of mine be carrying gun to demand if I had no assets for it to inherit?

Basilico! Do you think I wouldn't mark this so called kids homework to ensure it is not learning bamboo and kraken from Q like you do?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:
What is the easiest way of getting rid of Putin? By prolonging the war while also making sure he dont sell gas to Europe. Tightening the santions regime , forcing Putin to sell gas to China and India at lower discounted prices than Europe is willing to pay.
Then people might rise up and oust him.
The only problem would be if his replacement has a more hardline stance than Putin.

And all this has to do with my kid and my assets how, bas, or are you just losing the ability to focus?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibime:

Hershel Walker is not a Republican, just a grifter, same as Trump

You seem to be suggesting that Republicans are of good morals unlike the Satanic democrats who break all social laws.

Walker's son has a reason to be really pissed off with his dad. Walker must be a democrat. A republican by your insinuation cannot do dat to his family. Country,family and God are the yardstick to measure conservatives.

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1577284445367042049
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
saxywale2:

Pro-lifers praying with Herschel this morning to put the armour of God on him to shield him from his own son’s truth bombs.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
feedthenation:

Pro-lifers praying with Herschel this morning to put the armour of God on him to shield him from his own son’s truth bombs.

Does somebody have a Damascus moment at any point in their lives ? Like Saul turned Paul.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

And all this has to do with my kid and my assets how, bas, or are you just losing the ability to focus?

Better topic which might be beyond your paygrade.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:

You seem to be suggesting that Republicans are of good morals unlike the Satanic democrats who break all social laws.

Walker's son has a reason to be really pissed off with his dad. Walker must be a democrat. A republican by your insinuation cannot do dat to his family. Country,family and God are the yardstick to measure conservatives.

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1577284445367042049

Eggzactly!

Obama is more of a Conservative than Trump, MTG and Walker who are hedonist grifters who've found people mumu enough to buy their story

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
basilico:

Better topic which might be beyond your paygrade.

Definitely not one I am willing to engage in with a kraken infested mind like yours.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Trump has sued the DOJ at the Supreme court. Guy man keeps running kikit,kataka.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

Definitely not one I am willing to engage in with a kraken infested mind like yours.

Ever watched the movie Wolf of walllstreet?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
happney65:
Trump has sued the DOJ at the Supreme court. Guy man keeps running kikit,kataka.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/texas-democrats-paid-homeless-man

Guy was paid as much as 1200$ a week to just fill in fake ballots. Case has never been investigated , the Supreme court ruled that only the DA can launch investigation. He refuses, nuthin u kin do
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
basilico:

Ever watched the movie Wolf of walllstreet?

Yes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2022
basilico:

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/texas-democrats-paid-homeless-man

Guy was paid as much as 1200$ a week to just fill in fake ballots. Case has never been investigated , the Supreme court ruled that only the DA can launch investigation. He refuses, nuthin u kin do

Can someone please tell how it's possible to be voting for 6 months please.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

Can someone please tell how it's possible to be voting for 6 months please.

Don't think you are smarter than the guy confessing.
Authorities have not investigated his claims.
Was he paid And did he afford a house from those payments
should be your concern, not whether he has 4 sets of winter clothes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.