Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586542 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obrigardo:
The most consequential and transformational president in history.
When Democrats win the Senate and hold the house, then behold a very different radical and new America.

How transformational? Begging Saudi to increase, they increase by 100k barrels a day then two months later OPEC cuts production 2m bpd. Now JB is begging Venezuela to increase oil production.
Think of it,Joe is raiding strategic reserves he wants a further 10m barrels released in November to stem prices
Trump had almost filled thereserves, he requested funds to buy oil at $24, Democrats refused led by Schmuck Schumer. To refill the same now will cost $90 per barrel or so.
In the meantime Joe has severely limited/stopped oil exploration, hiked taxes and stopped a pipeline leading to America being a net importer while under Trump it was a net exporter of energy.
Gas prices went highest in decades if not history under
grop grop sniff sniff Biden

Inflation also up, lowest Christmas holiday shipping orders, helping destroy Ukraine in order to weaken Russia,

I compare your praise of JB to a doctor telling a patient he is being discharged while being wheeled to the ICU.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
basilico:

you should hate Seun. Typical nonsense from you in other sections Where an OP wanted to banish you with flames of fire Can't delete because you been quoted.
16 years whiling away here and you are still getting mocked.
You need a reboot.

See how you refuse to use your brain. Why should I hate the Seun who has opened his home for me to freely enter for 16 years, when I can very easily hate you instead for your inability to use your own brain to reason?

And why don't you post a link to "Where an OP wanted to banish you with flames of fire Can't delete because you been quoted" instead of asking anyone here to take your ignorant lies for anything?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obrigardo:

This is their "but her emails" scheme to see if they can put off voters from Dem and President Biden, but damn they've failed real hard, cos the amount of voters that have registered now and switch in parties will deliver Democrats victories now and in 2024. The Republiqans are too hardcore than the Nazis to begin with.

Like "her emails" two weeks to elections.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37891705

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
budaatum:

See how you refuse to use your brain. Why should I hate the Seun who has opened his home for me to freely enter for 16 years, when I can very easily hate you instead for your inability to use your own brain to reason?

And why don't you post a link to "Where an OP wanted to banish you with flames of fire Can't delete because you been quoted" instead of asking anyone here to take your ignorant lies for anything?

They keep mocking you elsewhere on this real estate, use the search button.
I was actually shocked you been here for 16 years yet you come off like a 5th grader
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
basilico:

They keep mocking you elsewhere on this real estate, use the search button.
I was actually shocked you been here for 16 years yet you come off like a 5th grader

The fact that you are shocked at how long I've been here goes to show how dumb and stupid and lazy you are. Most people would have done such simple research ages ago, but see yourself!

No bas, I shall not use the search button to go look for evidence for your lies. You post evidence for your lie here yourself so everyone can see you for what you are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
budaatum:

The fact that you are shocked at how long I've been here goes to show how dumb and stupid and lazy you are. Most people would have done such simple research ages ago, but see yourself!

No bas, I shall not use the search button to go look for evidence for your lies. You post evidence for your lie here yourself so everyone can see you for what you are.

Someone born the day you registered here makes more sense than you.I no want go insult way,you have 16 years of it here
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
basilico:

Someone born the day you registered here makes more sense than you.I no want go insult way,you have 16 years of it here

You must think everyone is dumb like you, bas. Most who engage with buda learn quick the consequences of being rude to buda not to talk of the consequences of insulting buda. But we would not expect one thread pony you to have a clue.

Show us those whom you've seen insult buda, bas, so we know you are not talking crap as you always do. Let's see how they ended if they ever existed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
It seems the Saudis don't give a f*ck about Joe Biden, they just cut Oil supply by 2 million barrels, creating a global shortage in Oil supply. If one is to be politically incorrect I would say they're basically telling Joe, "go f*ck yourself" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
obixcel:
It seems the Saudis don't give a f*ck about Joe Biden, they just cut Oil supply by 2 million barrels, creating a global shortage in Oil supply. If one is to political incorrect I would say they're basically telling Joe, "go f*ck yourself" grin grin grin grin

I must agree with this. Saudi has US in a vice. When US fracks and acquires market share, OPEC pumps to reduce crude price making fracking unprofitable.

One solution is extra tax on Saudi imports, but that wouldn't help US neither since they do need Saudi regardless.

Saudi meddling in US elections, if you asked me.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-OPEC-Cut-Is-A-Disaster-For-President-Biden.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
obixcel:
It seems the Saudis don't give a f*ck about Joe Biden, they just cut Oil supply by 2 million barrels, creating a global shortage in Oil supply. If one is to political incorrect I would say they're basically telling Joe, "go f*ck yourself" grin grin grin grin

Isa gud news fa da oil industries andi oil producing kountries buti our shitholes naijeriya Isa goan plays da windfall balls ta throwings again

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
basilico:

How transformational? Begging Saudi to increase, they increase by 100k barrels a day then two months later OPEC cuts production 2m bpd. Now JB is begging Venezuela to increase oil production.
Think of it,Joe is raiding strategic reserves he wants a further 10m barrels released in November to stem prices
Trump had almost filled thereserves, he requested funds to buy oil at $24, Democrats refused led by Schmuck Schumer. To refill the same now will cost $90 per barrel or so.
In the meantime Joe has severely limited/stopped oil exploration, hiked taxes and stopped a pipeline leading to America being a net importer while under Trump it was a net exporter of energy.
Gas prices went highest in decades if not history under
grop grop sniff sniff Biden

Inflation also up, lowest Christmas holiday shipping orders, helping destroy Ukraine in order to weaken Russia,

I compare your praise of JB to a doctor telling a patient he is being discharged while being wheeled to the ICU.

Right wing Poland is at 18% inflation. Don't be a dodo, inflation is ripping worldwide. But thank God for the Inflation Reduction Act, the fruits are starting to get ripen and it will only trickle from the down up not front the up down. And the other thing you could add is oil. Nothing in your head other than oil and inflation.
Maybe you should stay in America and really feel the pulse of the voters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
basilico:

Obrigardo are you saying they should leave Hunter alone.
Clinton's emails will have to be revisited, a few jackasses at the FBI should not be allowed to get easy with protecting crime.
Everytime, you sound so lost from reality. Your diaper wearing Adderall sniffing criminal overlord is riddled with Espionage and obstruction of Justice charges, and in violation of the Presidential Records act and all you can hassle me with is Hunter Biden who was never a government employee?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
budaatum:

I must agree with this. Saudi has US in a vice. When US fracks and acquires market share, OPEC pumps to reduce crude price making fracking unprofitable.

One solution is extra tax on Saudi imports, but that wouldn't help US neither since they do need Saudi regardless.

Saudi meddling in US elections, if you asked me.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-OPEC-Cut-Is-A-Disaster-For-President-Biden.html
Lol the Saudis know that the Midterm Elections are underway, this is a calculative move. But Biden has himself to blame; When you sacrifice your own Country's energy independence on the altar of pursuing a Green New Deal because u want to save a planet that u claim is threatened by Climate Change, then this is what you get.

Now he's begging for other OPEC countries to pump more oil. Fetching from the Strategic Reserve won't work in the long term.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
obixcel:
Lol the Saudis know that the Midterm Elections are underway, this is a calculative move. But Biden has himself to blame; When you sacrifice your own Country's energy independence on the altar of pursuing a Green New Deal because u want to save a planet that u claim is threatened by Climate Change, then this is what you get.

Now he's begging for other OPEC countries to pump more oil. Fetching from the Strategic Reserve won't work in the long term.

Guess you can't see Green New Deal as the plot to kill off America's dependency on Saudi oil, perhaps because of this belief that many seem to have that America can produce enough oil of it's own, which data shows it never has and never can be, at least not long term.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
obixcel:

Climate change emergency. Hurricane Ian has increased calls for doing away with fossil because of its intensity.Never acknowledging that coastal areas are more built up, the number of hurricanes that made landfall are the same since 1800s.
The push to shove climate change has everything to do with control and micromanaging people. Why do all these top climate barons have beach houses with their daily claims of rising sea level and fly private jets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2022
He was called a Russian agent for embracing peace and stating the obvious https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1578531413493944320?s=20&t=zyHz9u6Vnt_aoJqNxukIWA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2022
JUST IN - New York City’s mayor declares state of emergency over "migrant crisis" — US largest city allegedly struggles to respond to the influx.

Democrats making a dystopia out of the US and importing more people to be victims or criminals.

If you support dems, Well done Oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2022
benalvino3:

JUST IN - New York City’s mayor declares state of emergency over "migrant crisis" — US largest city allegedly struggles to respond to the influx.

Democrats making a dystopia out of the US and importing more people to be victims or criminals.

If you support dems, Well done Oooo.

He touted NY as a sanctuary city. Texas sending him five busloads daily.Adams does not ask JB to control the border, he accuses Abbot of playing politics.
Meanwhile JB and Kamala say shamelessly that the border is secure.
JB was bragging that he lowered gas prices
Both say the economy is great shape

Media. Crickets they don't ask questions

The mayor is worried about their housing.Piutting them up in hotels As if NYC does not have American citizens who are homeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2022
basilico:

He touted NY as a sanctuary city. Texas sending him five busloads daily.Adams does not ask JB to control the border, he accuses Abbot of playing politics.
Meanwhile JB and Kamala say shamelessly that the border is secure.
JB was bragging that he lowered gas prices
Both say the economy is great shape

Media. Crickets they don't ask questions

The mayor is worried about their housing.Piutting them up in hotels As if NYC does not have American citizens who are homeless

They want to trAsh red states with illegals to change demographic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
benalvino3:

They want to trAsh red states with illegals to change demographic.

Joe Biden has always been for unlimited illegal immigration. I would understand someone with no children wanting this, but eventually unlimited immigration will destroy the economy. One with children always thinks about his legacy unless he is inhumane

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sometimes I just wonder what's wrong with the left, be they highly educated or not.

One of the nation’s top children’s hospitals has generated controversy over a video claiming that some children know their gender identity before they are born.

Boston Children’s Hospital posted a video on its YouTube channel in August where a psychologist explains that “a good portion” of children she sees at the hospital’s Gender MultiSpecialty Service (GeMS) clinic know their gender identity “from the womb,” according to video captured first by the Daily Mail.
Dr. Kerry McGregor goes on to say in the video that some children express their gender identity as soon as they can talk. “They may say phrases like ‘I’m a girl’ or ‘I’m a boy,'” she states.

“Kids know very, very early,” the psychologist claims. “We see a variety of young children, all the way down to ages 2 and 3 and usually up to the ages of 9.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
War in Ukraine. Some major events that have happened

Russia warship sunk

Nordstream 1 &2 pipelines damaged

Crimea bridge explosion , part of it sunk. Today.

Germany rail stopped after comms cables were cut off at two points . Today.

Last three events were pure sabotage. First was American Harpoon missile fired at the Russian warship, supposedly got coordinates from the west intelligence.

Interesting that Elon Musk Starlink system is being used by Ukraine troops on the front.
They are complaining it's not working very well , Russia jammers seem to be interfering.
Ukraine had choice words for Musk the other day when he promoted a solution.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
basilico:
War in Ukraine. Some major events that have happened

Russia warship sunk

Nordstream 1 &2 pipelines damaged

Crimea bridge explosion , part of it sunk. Today.

Germany rail stopped after comms cables were cut off at two points . Today.

Last three events were pure sabotage. First was American Harpoon missile fired at the Russian warship, supposedly got coordinates from the west intelligence.

Interesting that Elon Musk Starlink system is being used by Ukraine troops on the front.
They are complaining it's not working very well , Russia jammers seem to be interfering.
Ukraine and LINDSAY GRAHAM had choice words for Musk the other day when he promoted a solution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Florida Surgeon General has warned that young males 18-39 face a higher risk at 84% of heart related deaths from the COVID vaccine.
Accordingly he advices young men 18-39 from taking the COVID vaccine.

Much as the Dr faucci n Co hide data. The actual truth will emerge. The propaganda launched is that vaccines are safe for everyone.. here is Florida state analysis of its own data.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
gambojimeta, who hacked into Lady G? cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
budaatum:
https://cbs12.com/news/local/dr-joseph-abiodun-ladapo-florida-surgeon-general-gov-ron-desantis-university-uf-health-covid-mask-coronavirus-ucla-nyu

Nice article. They are against him because he was suspicious of covax and masking.
Cancel culture.
He has no disciplinary record, which makes this article nothing but a witch-hunt.

Trust you. The moment anyone posts anything against you, the first thing you do is to attack the messenger.

What you posted about a proff of medicine is leftist crap which is where you thrive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
budaatum:
Of course you'd say they hide data instead of seeking said data. It's what magas like you choose to believe.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-your-questions-answered/covid-19-vaccines-and-myocarditis-should-you-be-worried

According to Florida data analysis they found 84% increased risk of death. Trust leftist to be closer to gnashing their teeth when they digest this. Florida's state data.

Sean Casten , a congressman daughter died peacefully in bed at 17 years of age. He released a statement that she was fully vaxxed was healthy and her heart just stopped beating while asleep. He never offered more. Neither released post mortem..In his statement the healthy 17 year old died of cardiac arythmia, which has been observed in many cases of fully vaxed pax dying suddenly when their heart just stops

According to Florida 18-39 is a risky age for males. I expect lawsuits from those who have been fired for refusing the jab.
A mass action lawsuit.
The vax works yes, but why is Big Pharma hiding the side effects.
Another Doc told Dr Drew that he has seen a rise in cases of child mortality from vaxed mothers.
Time to have a honest discussion about the effects of the vax, who should not take it etc What we have is a vax mandate in some countries where to earn your daily bread You must be vaxxed

Of course Buda wants to show noone has died from the vax and will dig up anything from the echo chambers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Actually, buda is showing you that one or a few deaths is no where near what you and your Florida Surgeon General claim, but I know actual data makes absolutely no difference to a kraken consuming maga like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Herschel Walker is a mess.
JD Vance is a mess.
Kari Lake is a mess

GQP candidates are all messes. A lot of GQP messes are running for election this midterm and the GQP is no longer a serious political party rather it is a party of hate and extremism.

Judging by the polls, Biden's popular policies like cancelling student debt, Marijuana pardon etc and reasonable approval ratings a stable economy etc.
It is safe to say that the midterm elections which is a month from now Democrats will win.

The Midterm curse may not work this election cycle.

Voters turnout will be high thanks to Roe v Wade getting overturned and more Americans are taking the GQP threats seriously.

Anyway a month from now I hope the Democrats maintain power because RepubliQans are terrible people. May the sane Americans come out enmasse and vote so that the insane ones don't give the GQP power again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Hershel Walker is a mess.
JD Vance is a mess.
Kari Lake is a mess

GQP candidates are all messes. A lot of GQP messes are running for election this midterm and the GQP is no longer a serious political party rather it is a party of hate and extremism.

Judging by the polls, Biden's popular policies like cancelling student debt, Marijuana pardon etc and reasonable approval ratings a stable economy etc.
It is safe to say that the midterm elections which is a month from now Democrats will win.

The Midterm curse may not work this election cycle.

Voters turnout will be high thanks to Roe v Wade getting overturned and more Americans are taking the GQP threats seriously.

Anyway a month from now I hope the Democrats maintain power because RepubliQans are terrible people. May the sane Americans come out enmasse and vote so that the insane ones don't give the GQP power again.

i wouldnt get my hopes up.

it seems some americans are happy with the stunting form of governance

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.