Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585791 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
My concern is how can he have been voting for 6 months!

basilico:

Don't think you are smarter than the guy confessing.
Authorities have not investigated his claims.
Was he paid And did he afford a house from those payments
should be your concern, not whether he has 4 sets of winter clothes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:
My concern is how can he have been voting for 6 months!

Why ask me? The video is there. Ask him Not me.Your usual way of attacking an idea then running off saying nonsense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
basilico:

Why ask me? The video is there. Ask him Not me.Your usual way of attacking an idea then running off saying nonsense.

I don't need to ask him. I just need to find out where he could possibly have been voting for 6 months. And if that is a lie, I wouldn't even post it as evidence of anything, unlike gullible you who is prepared to swallow any bit of bamboo in the kraken.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

I don't need to ask him. I just need to find out where he could possibly have been voting for 6 months. And if that is a lie, I wouldn't even post it as evidence of anything, unlike gullible you who is prepared to swallow any bit of bamboo in the kraken.

You need my help to debunk this. Why don't you try some other way?
That was a respectable journalist who penned it
Your respectable journalists are just leftist activists
Again I just posted info out there where your limits don't go to, If you don't believe it stop mentioning me, I'm not too patient with people whose minds are closed.
Seriously do you believe Joe Biden is 100%
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
A picture that says so much about the state of things, Democrats who want to make people happy, republiqans who want to take people back in time to perpetual sadness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Obrigardo:
A picture that says so much about the state of things, Democrats who want to make people happy, republiqans who want to take people back in time to perpetual sadness.

This De Santis fit worse pass Trump, seems he will throw tantrums at every turn.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Trust me when I say you are less that 10% in just about everything including the ability to use your brain.

As usual, you did not think before you posted q kraken. If you had thought, you yourself would have asked how and where he was voting for 6 months.

basilico:

You need my help to debunk this. Why don't you try some other way?
That was a respectable journalist who penned it
Your respectable journalists are just leftist activists
Again I just posted info out there where your limits don't go to, If you don't believe it stop mentioning me, I'm not too patient with people whose minds are closed.
Seriously do you believe Joe Biden is 100%
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
I predict the Dems will lose the midterm. in 2020 they used ballot drop boxes to stuff ballots.
This time the GOP and "domestic violent extremists" aka MAGA republicans will be on the lookout.

An old post analysis of the 2000mules documentary

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/30/2000-mules-the-background-of-the-2020-election-fraud/#more-226373

The names of at least 2000 mules are known, their phone numbers are known. Law Enforcement was handed the details But they refused to investigate. An order from above seems to have been issued to ignore any evidence of voter fraud, going all the way to the states

Democrats say that Republican are endangering democracy by demanding voter ID for instance
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
He lies about everything like basilico does, thinking everyone is a kraken swallowing maga.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:
He lies about everything like basilico does, thinking everyone is a kraken swallowing maga.

You don't seem educated. I sure bring up a lot of new topics here that challenge your myopic thinking All you do is attack the author of the posts I quote based on what Joe Biden would like to hear.
true lapdog of the left, never venturing outside your Utopic safe space
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
basilico:
I predict the Dems will lose the midterm. in 2020 they used ballot drop boxes to stuff ballots.
This time the GOP and "domestic violent extremists" aka MAGA republicans will be on the lookout.

An old post analysis of the 2000mules documentary

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/30/2000-mules-the-background-of-the-2020-election-fraud/#more-226373

The names of at least 2000 mules are known, their phone numbers are known. Law Enforcement was handed the details But they refused to investigate. An order from above seems to have been issued to ignore any evidence of voter fraud, going all the way to the states

Democrats say that Republican are endangering democracy by demanding voter ID for instance

---Trump's guy at the DoJ Bill Barr has debunked the 2000 mules theory---more GOPs have been seen on video doing stuffs to electoral materials---

USA Today/Suffolk poll: Pennsylvania Oct 5:

John Fetterman (D) 46%
Mehmet Oz (R) 40%

Josh Shapiro (D) 48%
Doug Mastriano (R) 37%

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dude. Please. I am not attacking the "author of the posts". I am very clearly attacking you for blindingly posting what you post.

basilico:

You don't seem educated. I sure bring up a lot of new topics here that challenge your myopic thinking All you do is attack the author of the posts I quote based on what Joe Biden would like to hear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anything brought up by you basilico, is not worth the time nor the effort required to consider it. That's why I only respond to your kraken when I have nothing better to do.

If there were an ignore function on NL you'd be top of my list.

basilico:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Marjorie Taylor Greene called Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson “a communist” for defending the Voting Rights Act on her first day at the Supreme Court. Greene attacked Jackson for wanting to “give more, um, more rights to minorities https://twitter.com/i/status/1577848293324890113

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
sanpipita:

This De Santis fit worse pass Trump, seems he will throw tantrums at every turn.

I don't think he will be so evil like criminal trump, conniving and deceitful but not a killer like the criminal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
feedthenation:
Marjorie Taylor Greene called Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson “a communist” for defending the Voting Rights Act on her first day at the Supreme Court. Greene attacked Jackson for wanting to “give more, um, more rights to minorities https://twitter.com/i/status/1577848293324890113

Her opponent is gaining serious grounds. In a few weeks she will be voted out, and given a second divorce. Just watch out she will be so irrelevant in a few months time just like Madison cawthorn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:
Anything brought up by you basilico, is not worth the time nor the effort required to consider it. That's why I only respond to your kraken when I have nothing better to do.

The ignore function would have been my best tool, too bad Seun is not visionary enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obrigardo:

The ignore function would have been my best tool, too bad Seun is not visionary enough

It is sad that there isn't one. If NL were publicly quoted I'd willingly do a Musk to take it away from its current owner.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:

How the left works Its my way or the highway. Cancel culture has been prtftected by the likes of you
Did you ever go to college really?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
feedthenation:

---Trump's guy at the DoJ Bill Barr has debunked the 2000 mules theory---more GOPs have been seen on video doing stuffs to electoral materials---

Bill Barr never debunked anything. He instructed PA DA not to investigate allegations of anomalies.
The 2000 identified mules dropping 50 ballots at a go on video. Who debunked that? Were they desmpositing sandwiches? Nobody has debunked that except for media talking heads like Anderson Cooper.
They don't want America to look like a third world that's why they block all allegations.
Joe never got 81m votes.

USA Today/Suffolk poll: Pennsylvania Oct 5:

John Fetterman (D) 46%
Mehmet Oz (R) 40%

Josh Shapiro (D) 48%
Doug Mastriano (R) 37%

The polls, let's wait for actual election results
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
basilico:

How the left works Its my way or the highway. Cancel culture has been prtftected by the likes of you
Did you ever go to college really?

If I could cancel you bas, I gladly would, and I'd sleep better once I know you are cancelled for good. Ignorance like yours should not be allowed to breath the valuable oxygen that the world is blessed with.

As for my going to college, you'd have been able to tell if you had gone to college your self, which you obviously couldn't possibly have gone to or you'd have learnt there how to use the brain in your head which you obviously do not know how to use.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:

If I could cancel you bas, I gladly would, and I'd sleep better once I know you are cancelled for good. Ignorance like yours should not be allowed to breath the valuable oxygen that the world is blessed with.

As for my going to college, you'd have been able to tell if you had gone to college your self, which you obviously couldn't possibly have gone to or you'd have learnt there how to use the brain in your head which you obviously do not know how to use.

Evidence abounds all over here of you arguing like a 5th grader.
Diverting from main stay topic, attacking the author's, quoting questionable leftist talking heads as though they are the gospel truth.
One of those green energy type activists who think energy comes from the wall sockets.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
basilico:

Evidence abounds all over here of you arguing like a 5th grader.
Diverting from main stay topic, attacking the author's, quoting questionable leftist talking heads as though they are the gospel truth.
One of those green energy type activists who think energy comes from the wall sockets.

Now, if only you'd shown us that you understood what evidence is, someone here might agree with you. But with the kraken you constantly post and the fact that you consider hearsay as evidence and are willing to post a video full of lies as said evidence, and going as far as believing Sidney Powell who doesn't even believe herself, only fools would consider anything you have to say about anything, bas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
budaatum:

Now, if only you'd shown us that you understood what evidence is, someone here might agree with you. But with the kraken you constantly post and the fact that you consider hearsay as evidence and are willing to post a video full of lies as said evidence, and going as far as believing Sidney Powell who doesn't even believe herself, only fools would consider anything you have to say about anything, bas.

you should hate Seun. Typical nonsense from you in other sections Where an OP wanted to banish you with flames of fire Can't delete because you been quoted.
16 years whiling away here and you are still getting mocked.
You need a reboot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
basilico:

Bill Barr never debunked anything. He instructed PA DA not to investigate allegations of anomalies.
The 2000 identified mules dropping 50 ballots at a go on video. Who debunked that? Were they desmpositing sandwiches? Nobody has debunked that except for media talking heads like Anderson Cooper.
They don't want America to look like a third world that's why they block all allegations.
Joe never got 81m votes.

The polls, let's wait for actual election results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz6smxo-MkE

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Federal investigators are weighing whether to charge Hunter Biden with various tax and foreign lobbying violations, false statements and more, with a former official telling Fox News that an outcome to the case could be "imminent."https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-weigh-charges-against-hunter-biden-outcome-years-long-case-could-be-imminent-source
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2022
feedthenation:
Federal investigators are weighing whether to charge Hunter Biden with various tax and foreign lobbying violations, false statements and more, with a former official telling Fox News that an outcome to the case could be "imminent."https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-weigh-charges-against-hunter-biden-outcome-years-long-case-could-be-imminent-source

Are you among the ones who keep saying Hunter is clean or his laptop been debunked.
Hunter I presume evaded taxes from overseas lobbyists .He was dishing ten percent to his father, the big guy.

Corrupt president at the helm, endangering the world.

There will be an outcry if Hunter is indicted, yet they want Trump indicted . Joe is not off the woods if Hunter gets indicted, though sure there is pressure to plea deal p

The FBI is corrupt. There
are three laptops buried by the FBI that Contain criminal treasonous activity. FBI won't even admit they have the laptops or better still give them a clean bill of health.
1. Anthony Weiner lappy. Husband to Abedin Huma, Hillary PA.She had mails from Hillary as a backup. FBI refuses to say whether there were classified emails in which case it would be a serious crime for Anthony to see those emails without clearance

2. Seth Rich, the DNS staffer killed in a robbery where nothing was stolen.He is suspected of having given Assange DNC emails. We all know FBI investigation/inquisition claims Russia hacked the emails . Todate FBI refuses to release the contents of the laptop

3. Hunter Biden.FBI refuses to acknowledge they have it, let alone whether it has criminal content.

The Deep state does not prosecute senior democrats, but is after republican for any trivial offense. For instance, member of oath keepers pled guilty to seditious conspiracy for sending a text to those who were at the Capitol Jan 6. He was not at the Capitol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Want a degree in Weed, bhang,dope,canabis sativa?

CHICAGO (October 5, 2022) --City Colleges of Chicago now offers a new degree in Applied Cannabis Studies making
it the first community college in Illinois to do so. The new pathway promises to support students as they pursue an
Associate degree in Cannabis Studies, a degree that often leads to high demand jobs that include cannabis
consultants, dispensary operators, cannabis extraction technicians, grow masters, and more, all of which have the
potential to be high-paying careers.

“Olive-Harvey College has always been a leader in the study of cannabis agriculture and operations because of the
exponential job growth in the industry and due to its numerous upward mobility opportunities in the mainstream
economy,” said Dr. Kimberly Hollingsworth, president of Olive-Harvey College. “We are honored to be able to offer
this new degree to our students so that they are able to pursue their career goals in a
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
The most consequential and transformational president in history.
When Democrats win the Senate and hold the house, then behold a very different radical and new America.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
feedthenation:

This is their "but her emails" scheme to see if they can put off voters from Dem and President Biden, but damn they've failed real hard, cos the amount of voters that have registered now and switch in parties will deliver Democrats victories now and in 2024. The Republiqans are too hardcore than the Nazis to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obrigardo:

This is their "but her emails" scheme to see if they can put off voters from Dem and President Biden, but damn they've failed real hard, cos the amount of voters that have registered now and switch in parties will deliver Democrats victories now and in 2024. The Republiqans are too hardcore than the Nazis to begin with.

Obrigardo are you saying they should leave Hunter alone.
Clinton's emails will have to be revisited, a few jackasses at the FBI should not be allowed to get easy with protecting crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.