Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,954 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700306 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
basilico:

Sad you don't realize who is in the cult. Our positions change, not static.For instance Bemeruca is not really for Trump, but leaves it to the voters. You on the other hand know what's good for born and bred conservative America.
Is a pity.
As for you, Orange man bad and everything he believes in is bad.
You proudly wear the badge of the leftist cult and of the religion of climate change.

Your position on your faith and Christianity changed because of Trump and you are not in a cult?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Am concerned that the US is turning a blind eye to this and thus will have repercussions. The problem is that "terrorists" aren't born they're created. How many terrorist that will attempt to visit US shores have these kinds of actions created. I hope the US government/Spy agencies are paying attention.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1719412278351507487

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:
Am concerned that the US is turning a blind eye to this and thus will have repercussions. The problem is that "terrorists" aren't born they're created. How many terrorist that will attempt to visit US shores have these kinds of actions created. I hope the US government/Spy agencies are paying attention.

Idiots like you will welcome them into a sanctuary city

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

A lot of words to say you think Slyfoxx-Janet is lying.
Slyfoxx-Janet, here we have it. Both Basilico and Benalvino think you're full of shit.
So, there is no one in this thread that believes you.

Just listen to yourself. You’re an infant. I literally feel no desire to exchange words with a dolt like you anymore.

Every time time you pop up here the level of discourse instantly becomes so rudimental and frankly dumber. We stop discussing issues and start hurling petty insults, bragging about material possessions and other such irrelevancies.

You’re such a toxic human being. Well I don’t blame you. We all know you were raised in a toxic environment so little wonder it manifests in your behavior here.

Go seek help bro!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

Just listen to yourself. You’re an infant. I literally feel no desire to exchange words with a dolt like you anymore.

Every time time you pop up here the level of discourse instantly becomes so rudimental and frankly dumber. We stop discussing issues and start hurling petty insults, bragging about material possessions and other such irrelevancies.

You’re such a toxic human being. Well I don’t blame you. We all know you were raised in a toxic environment so little wonder it manifests in your behavior here.

Go seek help bro!

No one believes you, you delusional fool. Not your bestie Basilico nor your bestie Benalvino.
Go lie yourself to sleep Slyfoxx-Janet. And then wake up and figure out how you're going to trade more Betnaija credit for more naira so won't be stranded again.
A man in his 30's got stranded over N1500? You're a step up from a beggar on the street.

And by discourse, I assume you mean your ability to Lie.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

No one believes you, you delusional fool. Not your bestie Basilico nor your bestie Benalvino.
Go lie yourself to sleep. And then wake up and figure out how you're going to trade more Betnaija credit for more naira so won't be stranded again.
A man in his 30's got stranded over N1500? You're a step up from a beggar on the street.

This gay emu is now my spokesperson 😃

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

This gay emu is now my spokesperson 😃

Then, be your own spokesperson you coward. Reveal to us the trash person that you are and continue to be.
Are the posts below that are still posted on this site fabricated?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Then, be your own spokesperson you coward. Reveal to us the trash person that you are and continue to be.
Are the posts below that are still posted on this site fabricated?

Can you look for something to do or you are just gonna feel miserable everyday?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Go lie yourself to sleep Slyfoxx-Janet. And then wake up and figure out how you're going to trade more Betnaija credit for more naira so won't be stranded again.

And by discourse, I assume you mean your ability to Lie.

Hahahaha. Such a fool. Laughing stock of nairaland to the point even silent observers have to chime in to ask if you’re normal sometimes 😅😅

I have destroyed you emotionally. How many more screenshots of people you think are me do you have on your phone 😅😅😅 jobless fool.

You asked Basilico and Ben a question, they ignored you like the clown you are and you used that to come to conclude what they think. This is the level of your psychosis bro. You are insane enough to convince yourself of anything. Just like you convinced yourself that you are a millionaire Harvard graduate with a fleet of of expensive cars and numerous girlfriends when anybody who spends 1 hour observing your behavior here can tell you’re a pathetic, sad, insecure and extremely jobless little man 😂😂

Keep fooling yourself. Must be really blissful in gaga land where you reside 😂😂 Omo ale. 40 year old man with imaginary girlfriends 😂😂😂

At this point we all just feel pity for you and your disabilities.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

The jobless clown is really getting more desperate and pitiable by the day I swear. 24/7 he is here fighting for his life 😂😂😂

Nothing better to do with his miserable life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

Ahh, you no longer want to be your own spokesperson.... I had hoped you'd be less of a coward.
Well you can return to being Slyfoxx-Janet's supplicant.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

The jobless clown is really getting more desperate and pitiable by the day I swear. 24/7 he is here fighting for his life 😂😂😂

Ye of 100 usernames who all got banned. Tell me more about that civil discourse you engage in.
The beggar of Nairaland. Your mom must be so embarrassed of you. Does she know you beg on Nairaland for what is candy money?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Ahh, you no longer want to be your own spokesperson.... I had hoped you'd be less of a coward.
Well you can return to being Slyfoxx-Janet's supplicant.

Go and find work to bring your mother out of the violent animal you call a father’s house before he kills her. Stop wasting precious time arguing with people who see you as a total clown on nairaland 😅😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

He will end up like his father in enugu village. He is still enjoying the welfare. Soon he will realize how he wasted his life with excel on nairaland
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

He will end up like his father in enugu village. He is still enjoying the welfare. Soon he will realize how he wasted his life with excel on nairaland

What did your dad do besides raise a kid who raises chickens and cant even see his children?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Ye of 100 usernames who all got banned. Tell me more about that civil discourse you engage in.
The beggar of Nairaland. Your mom must be so embarrassed of you. Does she know you beg on Nairaland for what is candy money?

Bahahaha. My mother never got constant beatings from a mad man because she needed him to survive cause her own family was from a poor and dusty eastern village. That is YOUR story bro.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

The US will do the same thing and even worst than Isreal is doing if they were in Isreal's shoes.

Did the US not invade Iraq claiming Iraq had weapons of War? Even when there was no substantial evidence. It was only that of Afghanistan that was justified. Isnt it?

They have informed civilians times without number to leave. And if you don't leave while knowing Hamas is using public infrastructure to launch attacks and hide. I'm sorry that place would be brought down and whatever happens to anybody is fair in War.

It is only Isreal that informs the enemy to leave so and so place because they want to bomb that place just to minimize civilian casualties. No other Army does that. No other.

I was on my own,you came in and slautered 1500 people. Mostly civilians,I start to retaliate back,You go hide among civilians,I told the civilians to leave,they decide not to.

Whatever happens to those civilians is their own cup of tea ooo. Cos they were warned and given lots of ample time to leave..

You should blame Hamas for using civilians as Human shields and not Isreal

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

He doesn’t realize my goal here is to get him to keep wasting his life chasing me up and down nairaland and creating excel sheets so that he can never afford to take his mama out of that hell she’s in 😂🤣

The weak-minded are so easy to manipulate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

Go and find work to bring your mother out of the violent animal you call a father’s house before he kills her. Stop wasting precious time arguing with people who see you as a total clown on nairaland 😅😅

The guy who's besties think he is a LIAR is talking about total clown? I'm dead.
You are a Loser's Loser.
A grown man in his 30's who takes, not gives, 15k from his mommy. You had 20 Naira in your account before your mommy sent 15k. Then you were so stupid, you posted the transaction. Lol.
Dude, what is 15k? That you are collecting it from your mommy?
I'm Dead.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

What did your dad do besides raise a kid who raises chickens and cant even see his children?

Oh my dad didn't beat his wife so he did "nothing" 😃🤣🤣
Same cannot be said about your dad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

Oh my dad didn't beat his wife so he did "nothing" 😃🤣🤣
Same cannot be said about your dad

Talk about the DAD you are. But, you can't, because you aren't allowed to see them. Where are these kids of yours? Log off and go beg to see them.
You spend 1.5 hours a day here sucking up to a wannabe terrorist who wants to kill all Americans. Are you not embarrassed? You are so stupid you don't even understand the implications of having a wannabe terrorist as a bestie given the current climate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Talk about the DAD you are. But, you can't, because you aren't allowed to see them. Where are these kids of yours? Log off and go beg to see them.

The kids are living the life. They are glad they were not kicked and punch while developing in their mother's womb, they would have ended up like you.

Now they alternate the US and UK. 🙌
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

You spend 1.5 hours a day here sucking up to a wannabe terrorist who wants to kill all Americans. Are you not embarrassed? You are so stupid you don't even understand the implications of having a wannabe terrorist as a bestie given the current climate.

Slyfoxx is a better person than you will ever be.
He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing. You on the other hand, get screwed for a plate of food. You posted the receipt here yourself. I don't have issues with gay people, yours is not that bad but you brag about it. I feel for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

The guy who's besties think he is a LIAR is talking about total clown? I'm dead.
You are a Loser's Loser.
A grown man in his 30's who takes, not gives, 15k from his mommy. You had 20 Naira in your account before your mommy sent 15k. Then you were so stupid, you posted the transaction. Lol.
Dude, what is 15k? That you are collecting it from your mommy?
I'm Dead.

Keep going on about this fake screenshot you w had saved in your phone for years 😂😂

And now literally begging people who are ignoring you, even insulting you, to take your side 😅😅 bro do you even have any idea how pathetic and clownish you look right now?

🤣🤣🤣

Abeg Basilico and Ben, oya you have my permission to say you don’t believe me. Maybe that will make this clown happy before he goes and kills himslef this night 😂😂😂

Such a clownish fool. You should be used as a case study in a campaign against domestic violence especially during pregnancy. Your dads heavy blows on that poor woman obviously deformed your brain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing..

Bwahahahhahahahah!
What did my eyes just read. shocked shocked
Is this you and Slyfoxx-Janet's coming out post?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
bemeruca:

He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing. You on the other hand, get screwed for a plate of food. You posted the receipt here yourself. I don't have issues with gay people, yours is not that bad but you brag about it. I feel for you.

Oya IjeBos. Go and kill yourslef. This is the person you have been begging like a dog all day to take your side 😂😂

Abeg bro let’s just forget this clown. We all know he is a weak man who comes on here to try and relieve the inadequacies he feels in his own sad life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahahhahahahah!
Bahaha. He is right bro. I fvck you good. I fvck you good every night on this forum and everybody can see it.

Of course you will take it literally like the dolt you are 😅😅

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahahhahahahah!

IjeBos. Admit you are gay nobody will criticize you.

You have never dropped any evidence of this your gf you keep bragging about. Why? All your pictures are always of you in very compromising positions with other men. Why??!!

Hehehe. You want to use reverse psychology for us abi? You are the only confirmed GAY BOY on this forum.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

IjeBos. Admit you are gay nobody will criticize you.

You have never dropped any evidence of this your gf you keep bragging about. Why? All your pictures are always of you in very compromising positions with other men. Why??!!

Hehehe. You want to use reverse psychology for us abi? You are the only confirmed GAY BOY on this forum.

bemeruca:

He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing.

I am dead. Benalvino says he's the bottom.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
IjeBos:

I am dead. Slyfoxx says he's the bottom.

You even sip red wine like a little b!tch

Everything about you just screams femininity. That’s why you will always be my b!tch on this forum.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Hahaha. Why am I just seeing this? IjeBos why is that guy in the bow tie eyeing you from across the bar as you sip your red wine, probably in your tight pink lululemon pants and g-string?

Hehehehehe. Pls whatever you do, DO NOT tell us what went down after you took this pic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos got fvcked by the bartender 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.