Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1652070 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
The $40,000 money trail began on July 30, 2017, when Hunter Biden demanded a $10 million payment from CEFC China Energy Co. associate Raymond Zhao. CEFC had close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. The Bidens launched their working relationship with CEFC when Joe Biden was vice president. The laundered money trail took six steps, the committee said: 1. July 30, 2017: Hunter Biden put pressure on Zhao for a $10 million payment using the influence of Joe Biden, who was “ sitting ” in the room, according to a screenshot of a WhatsApp message from an IRS whistleblower in June. 2. August 8, 2017: Hunter-Biden-linked bank accounts received about $5 million in payments from Zhao within ten days of the text, using proximity to Joe Biden as a cudgel. (Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.) 3. August 8, 2017: On the same day, $ 400,000 was wired to Owasco, P.C. from Hudson West III, another entity controlled by the president’s son. 4. August 14, 2017: Hunter Biden then wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, an entity owned by Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden. 5. August 28, 2017: Sara Biden withdrew $ 50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. On the same day, Sara Biden deposited $ 50,000 into her shared personal checking account with James Biden. 6. September 3, 2017: Sara Biden wrote Joe Biden a check for $40,000 for a “loan repayment,” a method Republicans say is used to launder money.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
How Russians dealt with terrorists

The KGB won the release
of three kidnapped Soviet diplomats in Beirut KGB, the Post said, kidnapped a Lebanese
man, castrated him and sent the severed
testicles to his relative, a key fundamentalist
leader. The Soviet secret service then
threatened that other family members would
be dealt with in a similar fashion if the three
Soviet hostages were not immediately
released.
The castrated captive had been shot in the
head and killed, the Post said.

Israel usually destroys the home of a suicide terrorist. The PLO will usually pay the families of the terrorist. PlO uses aid money from UN, EU etc , this encourages more "martyrs'
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
budaatum:

This is the only true thing I've heard you say, and it's dumb not to realise it.

Hey Titanic head, actually it’s not dumb. He keeps stalking me here so eventually I was like you want work? I’m finna give you work lol. Let him keep wasting his time typing epistles to me that I hardly read and looking for me all over the internet while I keep focusing on my extremely fast growing business in Nigeria.

When we ultimately meet for our drinks showdown in Lagos like I’ve proposed, we shall find out who has been truly wasting their life here. I will make it a whole show, bloggers and everything will be there 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Let him keep wasting his time....

The irony is, you wasting each other's time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
basilico:
I have 3 daughters. Fact.

I believe this. It's why you are not so gutter mouthed like some.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2023
budaatum:

I believe this. It's why you are not so gutter mouthed like some.

These kids will have a fuccked up life
.Do you think so?

Three gay men in a relationship have adopted one
child and have another on the way via surrogacy.
They are now speaking about the whopping costs
they’ve incurred making their children: over
$170,000.
In an interview with Insider, the self-described
“throuple” — Mitch Rolam, Benjamin Rolam, and Ben
Rodriguez Rolam — said the three of them were
“ceremoniously married” in 2019, and live together in
Los Angeles. They adopted Tegan in 2022, and have
hired a surrogate, who is expected to deliver a baby
in December of this year.
“The whole adoption process, from start to finish,
took us four years. And that all adds up to over
$48,000,” they said. “With surrogacy, which we also
started pursuing around the same time in 2019, it
cost us $86,000 for five embryo transfers with the
first agency we used. None of the transfers were
successful. And the second agency we used cost us
at least $110,000. Thankfully, Mitch’s company
covered $70,000.”
They added, “All in all, that’s over $170,000 we’ve
spent out of pocket so far. We’ve been keeping track
for tax purposes. These costs don’t even include the
cost of travel for adoption and surrogacy. It also
does not include the amount we’re still expecting to
pay in agency and attorney fees in December for our
second child.”
The “throuple” further explained that they originally
planned to pursue adoption for all of their children,
but changed their mind because it was emotionally
difficult for them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
10% for the big guy.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Budaatum. 2000mules validated.
FBi refused to interrogate those who are on videos dropping off ballots. In Georgia the data analysts had the mules geolocated to a democrat run office where they were issued ballots. FBI. refused to investigate.

now this.

BRIDGEPORT – A judge ruled on Wednesday to overturn the city’s Democratic primary
election, initially won by incumbent Mayor Joe Ganim, following claims of absentee ballot fraud by his opponent John Gomes.

At the witness stand, Ganim old the court he was
“shocked” by an 18-minute video – subpoenaed by Gomes from Bridgeport police – that
appeared to show 12 instances of Geter-Pataky
either depositing stacks of ballots herself or handing ballots to others from behind her reception desk, and four instances of Martinez
dropping off ballots.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:
Budaatum. 2000mules validated.

No basilico, 2000mules is not validated, since no credible evidence has been presented for your mules, unlike the credible testable verifiable evidence presented in the case you are trying to use to validate your mules by associations that do not exist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

These kids will have a fuccked up life
.Do you think so?

No, I don't think so, because I can't tell the future and neither do I know this throuple.

I'm certain child services and their school and their neighbours and their doctors would include a sufficient number of individuals like you who'd be watching them like hawks in case they are abusers. Or they might make decent caring parents who educate their kids well and ensure they become successful upstanding people.

They adopted a child already, and having worked in child adoptions, I can assure you that the procedure of scrutiny is intense and can take years, least it is where I am, and I don't expect USA's to be any less vigorous.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

No basilico, 2000mules is not validated, since no credible evidence has been presented for your mules, unlike the credible testable verifiable evidence presented in the case you are trying to use to validate your mules by associations that do not exist.

I once gave a link to watch the full episode, you can still get it somewhere at the cost of a meal . That is if you are interested in not following what others opine.
The courts looked for every reason to reject sworn affidavits as testimony. A case is presented, judges reject the case where the evidence is sworn testimony.In all the petitions filed not a single one went to discovery.

Anyway how is holding up Julius Assange incommunicado over there. Tucker Carlson will interview him.I think today. Assange only needs to reveal who gave him DNC leaked emails.
If it's not Russia, but a DNC staffer, then CIA,FBI, M16 etc are thoroughly corrupt agencies who manufactured the Russian holax.
They are evil entities, you still believe the Rona came from a bat market in China and Faucci did not fund it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

I once gave a link to watch the full episode, you can still get it somewhere at the cost of a meal .

I've watched the rubbish, and it's like you asking me to watch a documentary about aliens from out of space and hoping I'd believe it.

Here's a link to a conversation I'm currently having. It might make you understand what acceptable evidence is so you stop insulting me with 2000mules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

No, I don't think so, because I can't tell the future and neither do I know this throuple.

I'm certain child services and their school and their neighbours and their doctors would include a sufficient number of individuals like you who'd be watching them like hawks in case they are abusers. Or they might make decent caring parents who educate their kids well and ensure they become successful upstanding people.

They adopted a child already, and having worked in child adoptions, I can assure you that the procedure of scrutiny is intense and can take years, least it is where I am, and I don't expect USA's to be any less vigorous.

Of course the kids will be brought up nicely, perfectly understanding that three men can get married . That women are just wombs to be rented. That those who prefer the exit can raise a loving family of kids.
There is some chemical trans get injected which causes some stuff to ooze from the artificial boobs. Those kids might be breastfed by a man with something that's not milk.
Child services of UK would approve of that I suppose.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

Of course the kids will be brought up nicely, perfectly understanding that three men can get married .

All that rubbish you wrote is based on your warped view of the world. And you disregard all evidence that shows most child abuse happens in a traditional family, and moreso in religious ones, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you in this thread, yet you wouldn't argue here that therefore religious people will fuq children up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

I've watched the rubbish, and it's like you asking me to watch a documentary about aliens from out of space and hoping I'd believe it.

Here's a link to a conversation I'm currently having. It might make you understand what acceptable evidence is so you stop insulting me with 2000mules.

Don't point me to such links where your responses are ChatGPT generated..Just read one sentence only.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

All that rubbish you wrote is based on your warped view of the world. And you disregard all evidence that shows most child abuse happens in a traditional family, and moreso in religious ones, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you in this thread, yet you wouldn't argue here that therefore religious people will fuq children up.

Are you talking about sexual abuse or general heavy handed I'd like the stats for that. Religious families .. Muslim or Christian families, who would be more abusive ?
Or MAGAs?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

Don't point me to such links where your responses are ChatGPT generated..Just read one sentence only.

I beg your pardon Why the heck would I generate a response with chatgpt?

Don't you think people who've been reading me for years would not notice if I did? Or is it that you think that my record here doesn't matter to me because yours don't to you?

I guess what you are saying is it's very well crafted, if chatgpt is a good standard that is, but it's not a thing I've ever used.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

Are you talking about sexual abuse or general heavy handed I'd like the stats for that. Religious families .. Muslim or Christian families, who would be more abusive ?
Or MAGAs?

Go and do your own research instead of trying to consume my time with your lack of desire to know!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Sam Bankman-Fried's parent's were not a gay throuple, yet some claim they had a hand fuqing up their son. To point out one doesn't always know who will do best by their kids.

https://wapo.st/3MrnQ5S

And by the way, considering how much I disagree with you and how little it seems you use your brain and you maga, your daughter's may turn out greater and much better than you at recognising evidence.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:
Sam Bankman-Fried's parent's were not a gay throuple, yet some claim they had a hand fuqing up their son. To point out one doesn't always know who will do best by their kids.

https://wapo.st/3MrnQ5S

And by the way, considering how much I disagree with you and how little it seems you use your brain and you maga, your daughter's may turn out greater and much better than you at recognising evidence.

Second largest donor to politicians. A lot of his cash went to republicans and democrats alike.
He wanted power , too bad it was transient.
Leave my daughters out please.
And I keep repeating..wapo is a far left slimy piece.
Don't post anything from far left.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

Go and do your own research instead of trying to consume my time with your lack of desire to know!

I like how you fear the Muslim word.You only refrain from attacking conservatives when I bring up Muslims.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

New York is a sanctuary city.Cares about immigrants this much.

Migrants in New York City are being offered
free one-way plane tickets to anywhere in
the world as the city contents with a crunch
of resources due to an influx of people from
the Southern border.

After Mayor Adams decided to pay one way flight tickets to immigrants from New York, the FBI was very pleased.
They raided and searched his chief campaigners office and carted offf documents.
Turns out that they are looking into illegally recieving campaign donations for his campaign.
This Biden admin DoJ is very critic friendly

This Biden admin. Now FBI has confiscated his cellphone and ipad.
Don't make JB look bad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:

I like how you fear the Muslim word.You only refrain from attacking conservatives when I bring up Muslims.

I wonder how you get through life making things up to believe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Desecrating Armistice Day. Pro Hamas demos planned for Nov 11th in London hoping to attract One Million marchers.

The Cenotaph and other war memorials "could
be desecrated" if pro-Palestinian protests go
ahead in London during next week's
Remembrance commemorations, Rishi Sunak
has said.
Tens of thousands of demonstrators are
planning to take to the streets, calling for an
immediate ceasefire in the Middle East on
Armistice Day on Saturday, November 11.
But the prime minister has said he wants
police to act to "protect the sanctity of
Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday" on
November 12.
Writing on X, formerly known as Twitter, he
said: “To plan protests on Armistice Day is
provocative and disrespectful, and there is a
clear and present risk that the Cenotaph and
other war memorials could be desecrated,
something that would be an affront to the
British public and the values we stand for.
“The right to remember, in peace and dignity,
those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for
those freedoms must be protected.

Trump must be laughing at these British idiots who invited enemies into their midst, grooming their young girls, raping and killing them. These protesters could not find a better day to disrupt a 'sacred' day. I dey laugh too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
budaatum:

This is the only true thing I've heard you say, and it's dumb not to realise it.

Budaatum, I'm old enough that I can decide how I spend my time. And if I spent a little bit of time here revealing who slyfoxx really is, that's my choice.

This thread is trash largely because of Slyfoxx and Benalvino. I thought it was Nairaland in general, but this thread has a distinct depravity. It would be a good sociology project to understand why it attracts certain personalities (or multiplies in Slyfoxx's case). My guess is it's those who want to be near Westerners for whatever their reason - I would think insecurity.

And I don't believe that Clinton's Trump Strategy of pretending he'll go away and people will be smart enough to differentiate his lies, works. See how well that worked out for Clinton and the US.

And lastly I think attempting a meaningful discussion with someone so ill equipped to understand reality like Basilico is the far greater waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Budaatum, I'm old enough that I can decide how I spend my time. And if I spent a little bit of time here revealing who slyfoxx really is, that's my choice.

This thread is trash largely because of Slyfoxx and Benalvino. I thought it was Nairaland in general, but this thread has a distinct depravity. It would be a good sociology project to understand why it attracts certain personalities (or multiplies in Slyfoxx's case). My guess is it's those who want to be near Westerners for whatever their reason - I would think insecurity.

And I don't believe that Clinton's Trump Strategy of pretending he'll go away and people will be smart enough to differentiate his lies, works. See how well that worked out for Clinton and the US.

And lastly I think attempting a meaningful discussion with someone so ill equipped to understand reality like Basilico is a far greater waste of time.

That's his choice too to tell you how you are wasting your time.

Your choice, his choice. This thread became trash since you showed up trying to act like you are above and beyond when in reality, you are just a loud-mouth gay boy.

Don't go and look for a job, do the one Slyfoxx gave you with Excel, budaa, and others will call you crazy because it's your choice and their choice.

At least they are having a discussion, not building a rig to store slyfoxx moniker. You are sick, seek help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
basilico:
Desecrating Armistice Day. Pro Hamas demos planned for Nov 11th in London hoping to attract One Million marchers.

The Cenotaph and other war memorials "could
be desecrated" if pro-Palestinian protests go
ahead in London during next week's
Remembrance commemorations, Rishi Sunak
has said.
Tens of thousands of demonstrators are
planning to take to the streets, calling for an
immediate ceasefire in the Middle East on
Armistice Day on Saturday, November 11.
But the prime minister has said he wants
police to act to "protect the sanctity of
Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday" on
November 12.
Writing on X, formerly known as Twitter, he
said: “To plan protests on Armistice Day is
provocative and disrespectful, and there is a
clear and present risk that the Cenotaph and
other war memorials could be desecrated,
something that would be an affront to the
British public and the values we stand for.
“The right to remember, in peace and dignity,
those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for
those freedoms must be protected.

Trump must be laughing at these British idiots who invited enemies into their midst, grooming their young girls, raping and killing them. These protesters could not find a better day to disrupt a 'sacred' day. I dey laugh too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg

They should ask hamass to surrender... Not call for immediate cease fire.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
bemeruca:

That's his choice too to tell you how you are wasting your time.

Your choice his choice. This thread became trash since you showed up trying to act like you are above and beyond when in reality, you are just a loud-mouth gay boy.

Don't go and look for a job, do the one Slyfoxx gave you with Excel, budaa, and others will call you crazy because it's your choice and their choice.

At least they are having a discussion not one building a rig to store slyfoxx moniker. You are sick seek help

You invest odious amounts of time writing words here you know to be untrue. Might be an illness.
Do you think you make more money than me, are better educated than me, your family has more money than mine or you live a better life than me? Just prove 1 of those things. Jealousy is one hell of a drug and illness. Writing lies is for losers who can't live in reality. And that seems to be your specialty.

Invest that time, instead of lying, on trying to get your children back. Your hypocritical self, is every bit the akata you make Black Americans out to be. You had children out of wedlock who you aren't raising. That is a fact. Not the lies you make up. Invest the 1.5 hours daily you spend here on them. Be a better MAN and Father.

And I can't imagine you doing anything gainful for a living. Your writing is horrendous and barely readable. So consistently so, it can't be chalked up to mistakes or errors.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:

You invest odious amounts of time writing words here you know to be untrue. Might be an illness.
Do you think you make more money than me, are better educated than me, your family has more money than mine or you live a better life than me? Just prove 1 of those things. Jealousy is one hell of a drug and illness. Writing lies is for losers who can't live in reality. And that seems to be your specialty.

Invest that time, instead of lying, on trying to get your children back. Your hypocritical self, is every bit the akata you make Black Americans out to be. You had children out of wedlock who you aren't raising. That is a fact. Not the lies you make up. Invest the 1.5 hours daily you spend here on them. Be a better MAN and Father.

And I can't imagine you doing anything gainful for a living. Your writing is horrendous and barely readable. So consistently so, it can't be chalked up to mistakes or errors.

Oh, you are rich kiddo... We know the fake stuff you post here. We believe you. You know, the Hennessy we have never seen before that you take photos of Or a bar we haven't visited. That makes you the bill gate of naira land. Now go back to your Excel and dig out more monikers grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/paterson-city-council-president-and-wife-stole-mail-in-ballots-to-rig-2020-election-ag/4803686/

There was no ballot stuffing in 2020 really?
I keep repeating. The whole scheme of rigging in JB will be a blockbuster movie grossing trillions at the box office
And rightfully thousands should be hanged by the neck. Those who planned, those who executed those who persecuted the protesters of the election and those in the media who lied.
One day. Take that to the bank

Excerpt.

The criminal conspiracy was done to get
himself elected in 2020, according to the state
attorney general, who said that Mendez, his
wife and two campaign supporters stole mail-
in ballots from residents’ mailboxes, filled
some out, and then tried to mail in fakes in an
effort to win.
Mendez and others tried “to rig an election in
their favor and to deprive the voters of
Paterson of having their voices heard,”
Attorney General Matthew Platkin said.
Investigators said that in all, hundreds of
ballots were stolen, falsified or improperly
delivered during the pandemic, when mail-in
ballots was how votes were cast.
The charges include conspiracy to commit
election fraud, forgery, falsifying records and
witness tampering.

I presume this electoral fraud would also invalidate the president ballots of the Most Secure elections ever according to CNN fake news
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Just asking. Do you think you are the richest person on this Nairaland or in Nigeria for that matter.
You so juvenile. Daring people about riches .
Talk about wealth instead

(1) (2) (3) ... (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.