Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650303 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by canadiancitizen: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Exploring American Politics 🇺🇸 while staying true to our Canadian roots 🇨🇦! Don't forget, just like the U.S. election, passing the Canadian <a href="https://canadiancitizenshipexam.ca/">citizenship test</a> is all about preparation and knowledge! 🗳️📚 #AmericanPolitics #CitizenshipTes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
basilico:

Leave my daughters out please.

You brought your daughters here yourself, so you leave them out if it please you. I will consider them in response to you though

Think, survival in the world you or I design.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2023
budaatum:

You brought your daughters here yourself, so you leave them out if it please you. I will consider them in response to you though

Think, survival in the world you or I design.

Stop talking about somebody’s daughters. We already know you are a typical democrat Perv. Leave the man’s daughter’s alone you sick psycho. You are always so eager to talk about kids. Freak!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahahha!!!

Liberal media finally admits the truth… Ukraine is NOT winning shit!

Billions of American dollars down the drain AGAIN after the embarrassment in Afghanistan where the US spent 21 years and 2.3 trillion dollars only to LOSE to a bunch of primitive goat herders 🤣🤣🤣

Can the almighty USA ever win another war again? I have my doubts. This is what happens when you make concerted efforts to emasculate your country while your enemies keep getting more masculine and aggressive.

Clown nation 🤡

Hey 1stGenAmerican 👋

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:10am On Nov 05, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Hahahahahahahahha!!!

Liberal media finally admits the truth… Ukraine is NOT winning shit!

Billions of American dollars down the drain AGAIN after the embarrassment in Afghanistan where the US spent 21 years and 2.3 trillion dollars only to LOSE to a bunch of primitive goat herders 🤣🤣🤣

Can the almighty USA ever win another war again? I have my doubts. This is what happens when you make concerted efforts to emasculate your country while your enemies keep getting more masculine and aggressive.

Clown nation 🤡

Hey 1stGenAmerican 👋

To Win, they will have to be offensive. Like I said long ago? Russia who is also losing will regroup and try again. This can go on for long and Ukraine is the one without working industries and factories so they rely on the US. They cannot win like this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Normally I would be happy Biden is getting it but for once I think I am on the man’s side.

What exactly is going on with these kids on this Palestine matter? Where is all this blatant antisemitism coming from within America? Many of them don’t even understand the intricacies of the conflict they are just typical liberal morons who assume Hamas and Palestinians must be right because they browner and poorer than Israelis. Smh

The mask has really fallen off now. Jewish people will never feel safe in that country anymore. But I blame them too for aligning with a party that catered to and harbored radical Islamic ideology for many years. I guess this day was inevitable.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Someone sounds jealous 🤭🤭🤭

He is no longer the center of attention.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Normally I would be happy Biden is getting it but for once I think I am on the man’s side.

What exactly is going on with these kids on this Palestine matter? Where is all this blatant antisemitism coming from within America? Many of them don’t even understand the intricacies of the conflict they are just typical liberal morons who assume Hamas and Palestinians must be right because they browner and poorer than Israelis. Smh

The mask has really fallen off now. Jewish people will never feel safe in that country anymore. But I blame them too for aligning with a party that catered to and harbored radical Islamic ideology for many years. I guess this day was inevitable.

That's one thing that puzzles me..A lot of secular Jews in the America support the democrat party. Many democrats have deep antisemitic feelings inside them.
I think in the era of globalization, religion must be relegated to the back. Jewish globalists sit on vast wealth , the worst being Soros. He funds all sort of activists who are hellbent on breaking down the society in every corner of the world. This quest for power has brought a lot of challenges and self centered solutions. Zuckerberg has his Facebook behemoth, the Rothschilds have huge banks globally and many others who are democrats.
The lefties have the school system in their pocket.The social media. The mainstream media.
Looking at Ivy Leagues, they are nothing but leftist paradises. Indoctrination starts from schools.
Leftists I would think are generally antisemitic in private ,.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

To Win, they will have to be offensive. Like I said long ago? Russia who is also losing will regroup and try again. This can go on for long and Ukraine is the one without working industries and factories so they rely on the US. They cannot win like this.

The war is all about getting rid of Putin . Ask me why that is so necessary that millions have to die and I have no answer
In reality the whole world is suffering. Energy prices are up, grains from Ukraine and Russia thay stabilize international markets are in short supply. OPEC limiting oil supply is driving prices up.
Question. Why should the whole world suffer in order to get rid of Putin. He would never had invaded Ukraine if it will never join NATO.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
basilico:

The war is all about getting rid of Putin . Ask me why that is so necessary that millions have to die and I have no answer
In reality the whole world is suffering. Energy prices are up, grains from Ukraine and Russia thay stabilize international markets are in short supply. OPEC limiting oil supply is driving prices up.
Question. Why should the whole world suffer in order to get rid of Putin. He would never had invaded Ukraine if it will never join NATO.

It's Putin that started the war... So I don't see how that's about getting rid of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Is putin that started the war... So I don't see how that's about getting rid of him.

If Trump was the president Putin would not be in Ukraine.
Provoking him to start an invasion by enticing Ukraine to join NATO.
Reagan brought down USSR by investing heavily in SDI and warfare.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna5145921
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Is putin that started the war... So I don't see how that's about getting rid of him.

1.Putin didn’t start the war, America and the West did by expanding NATO to within kilometers of his border and installing their military assets in strategic locations around Russia because….

2. They deliberately wanted to provoke Putin into reacting so they can start a proxy war and hopefully topple his regime which has been their goal for many years now.

Biden himself admitted the war was all about removing Putin from power in one of his usual gaffe-laden diatribes as you can see in the video below.

Also If you know anything about military and defense strategy, you would know it was inevitable that Russia would attack the closer NATO expanded towards its borders. Ask yourself what would be the reaction by America if an enemy state like Russia, North Korea or Iran recruited Mexico into a military alliance and installed their missiles and other military assets close to the US-Mexico border?

In fact you don’t have to guess because something similar has happened before. Read this 👇
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cu2-rZbHhQ&pp=ygUiQmlkZW4gcHV0aW4gY2Fubm90IHJlbWFpbiBpbiBwb3dlcg%3D%3D
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

1.Putin didn’t start the war, America and the West did by expanding NATO to within kilometers of his border and installing their military assets in strategic locations around Russia because….

2. They deliberately wanted to provoke Putin into reacting so they can start a proxy war and hopefully topple his regime which has been their goal for many years now.

Biden himself admitted the war was all about removing Putin from power in one of his usual gaffe-laden diatribes as you can see in the video below.

Also If you know anything about military and defense strategy, you would know it was inevitable that Russia would attack the closer NATO expanded towards its borders. Ask yourself what would be the reaction by America if an enemy state like Russia, North Korea or Iran recruited Mexico into a military alliance and installed their missiles and other military assets close to the US-Mexico border?

In fact you don’t have to guess because something similar has happened before. Read this 👇
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cu2-rZbHhQ&pp=ygUiQmlkZW4gcHV0aW4gY2Fubm90IHJlbWFpbiBpbiBwb3dlcg%3D%3D

But he fired the first shot and also invaded the nation.
I don't support NATO expanding to that extent as well.
both side messed up. With the Global tension we are seeing, China won't make a move now on Taiwan.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
basilico:

If Trump was the president Putin would not be in Ukraine.
Provoking him to start an invasion by enticing Ukraine to join NATO.
Reagan brought down USSR by investing heavily in SDI and warfare.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna5145921

This is likely true. But Putin invaded.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

But he fired the first shot and also invaded the nation.
I don't support NATO expanding to that extent as well.
both side messed up. With the Global tension we are seeing, China won't make a move now on Taiwan.

NATO needs to be disbanded ASAP. It causes more problems than it solves. It is a relic of the Cold War era and has no place in a modern world that seeks to mend fences between nations. It claims to be a defensive alliance but is extremely aggressive and offensive in its posture.

In reality It is nothing but a war provocateur controlled by the US to settle scores across the globe. Look what they did to Gaddafi. What the fvck did that have to do with defending Europe and North America?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

NATO needs to be disbanded ASAP. It causes more problems than it solves. It is a relic of the Cold War era and has no place in a modern world that seeks to mend fences between nations. It claims to be a defensive alliance but is extremely aggressive and offensive in its posture.

In reality It is nothing but a war provocateur controlled by the US to settle scores across the globe. Look what they did to Gaddafi. What the fvck did that have to do with defending Europe and North America?

That will be a wrong Idea lol. Some countries don't see conflict because they are part of NATO. If they weren't, I am sure they will be some kind of sectarian issues around those countries. While I think it should remain, I don't support them looking for trouble. When I say them, mostly it's the US I am talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
I am forever convinced that JB never won the election.
Georgia. One of the indicted is subpoening a raft of documents to prove that Trump won the election. The indictments state that Trump lost hence the RICO. One thing for sure. They will never provide the documents because of the obvious fraud they covered up, preventing any case from proceeding to discovery.

The judge ordered the hearing in response to motions to quash three sweeping subpoenas Mr. Floyd’s legal team served to the office of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the Fulton County Clerk of Courts, and the Fulton County Board of Elections.

Materials the attorneys requested included the ballot images and envelopes for all absentee ballots cast in the 2020 general election, all absentee ballot application forms, reports from the Dominion voting machines used, and all laptops and poll pads used by election workers, along with other documents, files, and drives.

The state chose to open this door,Mr. Kachouroff said. ^It is a broad and sweeping complaint. They opened the door wide open for us to walk in and ask for these things.

The attorney noted that the 98-page indictment repeatedly asserts as fact that President Trump lost the 2020 election in Georgia, and the charges against Mr. Floyd are predicated on that claim. But if Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is wrong and President Trump actually won the election, then Mr. Floyd cannot be guilty of soliciting “false statements and writings” that conveyed as much.

The indictment also maintains that Mr. Floyd and the other co-defendants were aware that President Trump lost the election and that their actions constituted an unlawful conspiracy to change the results in his favor.

That assertion, Mr. Kachouroff said, would also be undermined by proof that the former president won or even just proof that the election’s outcome is uncertain. And the subpoenaed materials, he argued, are likely to contain that process.

“We could make that argument that he’s innocent no matter what happened,” he noted. “And, of course, we would. We’re defense attorneys; that’s what we do.

“But at the end of the day, those are the possible options down the road that could arise. Right now, we believe we’re at Option 1, that President Trump indeed won the election, and we can prove it—with respect to Fulton County.”
Pushback
Mr. Raffensperger’s office, represented by Attorney Jackson Sharmon III, has argued that the broad scope of materials requested by the defense would place an “undue burden” on an entity that is not even a party in the case.
Contesting the subpoena before the judge, Mr. Sharmon said the requested documents contain “little, if anything,” relevant to Mr. Floyd’s defense.

“If the purpose is state of mind, his intent, the documents we would produce—which he didn’t know about, he didn’t have—are not going to have any effect on the determination of his intent at the time he allegedly undertook the acts that are in the indictment.”

Mr. Sharmon also challenged the defense’s argument that proving President Trump won the election would necessarily erase the possibility that Mr. Floyd had criminal intent.

“With all due respect, I don’t think that’s the case,” he said. “That’s not the way intent, in a criminal case, is adjudicated.”

Meanwhile, attorneys for Fulton County said it could take months to produce the requested materials. And in terms of relevance, they pointed to Mr. Kachouroff’s admission that he could argue his client’s innocence even without the requested materials as evidence they weren’t needed.

But for Mr. Kachouroff, the state’s arguments didn’t negate his client’s right to those materials.

“Harrison Floyd is looking at between eight and 33 years. That’s his liberty interest. Courts take liberty interest very seriously so that liberty interest overcomes any burden the state has to be set back by a month or two or three.”

By the end of the hearing, the three subpoenas were reduced to two as it was revealed that the Board of Elections did not possess any of the requested materials, which are held by the Clerk of Courts.

The judge, expressing concern over the potential disclosure of voters’ personally identifiable information, said more information was needed to determine what exactly was being requested, the extent of the state’s burden in producing it, and whether a protective order was needed.[/b]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

That will be a wrong Idea lol. Some countries don't see conflict because they are part of NATO. If they weren't, I am sure they will be some kind of sectarian issues around those countries. While I think it should remain, I don't support them looking for trouble. When I say them, mostly it's the US I am talking about.

NATO has good intentions though it's a puppet of American policy. Had promised Gorbachev that it would not expand eastwards.
America also knew those Minsk protocols were not genuine.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
basilico:

NATO has good intentions though it's a puppet of American policy. Had promised Gorbachev that it would not expand eastwards.
America also knew those Minsk protocols were not genuine.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

That is why I am to point my finger at all of them. They all have made wrong decisions.
even if they provoke Russia, Russia still invaded another country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
bemeruca:

That is why I am to point my finger at all of them. They all have made wrong decisions.
even if they provoke Russia, Russia still invaded another country.

Russia Black Sea port Sevastopol sits on Crimea. No way Putin would allow Ukraine join NATO and lose its port . Worse still it becomes the home of some America Carrier Group.
Similar to Obama wanting to overthrow Assad with Syrian port city Tartus being a Russian sea port.
Eich these Americans. Provocations galore.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
I laugh at these western fools who extol unlimited immigration.This is Germany.
Biden is also overseeing an open border for all migrants from anywhere.

https://twitter.com/radiogenoa/status/1721194294709485711?s=46&t=eC-6bvibHP_gKJ9ZlbrhfA

I hope those leftist lbgtqa+ a thousand genders see this.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahaha

OMG I can’t wait for election night to come on this thread and laugh my head of. Democrats are panicking now. They are literally begging Biden to step down now 😂😂😂

Trump is coming back!

Cc: 1stGenAmerican

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
basilico:
I laugh at these western fools who extol unlimited immigration.This is Germany.
Biden is also overseeing an open border for all migrants from anywhere.

https://twitter.com/radiogenoa/status/1721194294709485711?s=46&t=eC-6bvibHP_gKJ9ZlbrhfA

I hope those leftist lbgtqa+ a thousand genders see this.

The nativity of liberals is what will be the downfall of America and the West in the end. You only have to study the ones in this thread to understand how naive and stupid the average liberal is.

You open your country to unlimited immigration from people with a much more aggressive, masculine and domineering culture than your own, what do you think will happen to you when these people become the majority?

These are people that are not woke but are taking advantage of your wokeness to infiltrate your country and gain power. Once they are strong enough in numbers and influence then you will see shege banza.

Also reminder that these people are steadfast in their religion while westerners themselves have basically thrown religion away. When they are strong enough they will wage jihad on all you “infidels” and chase you out of your own country 😂😅

Kai westerners are stupid. Somebody remind me of that Trump poem “the snake”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

OMG I can’t wait for election night to come on this thread and laugh my head of. Democrats are panicking now. They are literally begging Biden to step down now

Trump is coming back!

Mitchell Obama enters this chat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

The nativity of liberals is what will be the downfall of America and the West in the end. You only have to study the ones in this thread to understand how naive and stupid the average liberal is.

You open your country to unlimited immigration from people with a much more aggressive, masculine and domineering culture than your own, what do you think will happen to you when these people become the majority?

These are people that are not woke but are taking advantage of your wokeness to infiltrate your country and gain power. Once they are strong enough in numbers and influence then you will see shege banza.

Also reminder that these people are steadfast in their religion while westerners themselves have basically thrown religion away. When they are strong enough they will wage jihad on all you “infidels” and chase you out of your own country

Kai westerners are stupid. Somebody remind me of that Trump poem “the snake”.

The worst that will happen .The left will demand voting rights for every person. . Will pass laws that every person legal or illegal pays taxes directly or indirectly and should have. a say in who is elected.
That will be the end of the conservatives.
Later the left will be overthrown by the migrants and sharia gets to be the law.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

OMG I can’t wait for election night to come on this thread and laugh my head of. Democrats are panicking now. They are literally begging Biden to step down now 😂😂😂

Trump is coming back!

Gavin Newsome or Michelle Obama may replace Biden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2023
PDPGuy:

Gavin Newsome or Michelle Obama may replace Biden

Yeah but Biden has to make the decision to step down first which I don’t think he will. No one just gives up power like that.

Newsome is running a shadow campaign hoping Biden does step down so he can immediately slide in. I doubt Michelle Obama is interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
basilico:
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/paterson-city-council-president-and-wife-stole-mail-in-ballots-to-rig-2020-election-ag/4803686/

There was no ballot stuffing in 2020 really?
I keep repeating. The whole scheme of rigging in JB will be a blockbuster movie grossing trillions at the box office
And rightfully thousands should be hanged by the neck. Those who planned, those who executed those who persecuted the protesters of the election and those in the media who lied.
One day. Take that to the bank

Excerpt.

The criminal conspiracy was done to get
himself elected in 2020, according to the state
attorney general, who said that Mendez, his
wife and two campaign supporters stole mail-
in ballots from residents’ mailboxes, filled
some out, and then tried to mail in fakes in an
effort to win.
Mendez and others tried “to rig an election in
their favor and to deprive the voters of
Paterson of having their voices heard,”
Attorney General Matthew Platkin said.
Investigators said that in all, hundreds of
ballots were stolen, falsified or improperly
delivered during the pandemic, when mail-in
ballots was how votes were cast.
The charges include conspiracy to commit
election fraud, forgery, falsifying records and
witness tampering.

I presume this electoral fraud would also invalidate the president ballots of the Most Secure elections ever according to CNN fake news

Why would someone rigging a city council election invalidate the presidential election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Before I took my first bite of the FleurBurger 5000, I was one of those people who thought paying $5,000 for a hamburger was both obscene and insane.

After all, a top-of-the-line burger from Shake Shack or In-N-Out costs less than $10 — and they don’t get much better than that.

But then I found myself in the kitchen of Fleur, Chef Hubert Keller’s restaurant at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I watched Keller quickly sear a patty of Wagyu beef ($100 ). Blah blah blah

The top ingredient (and the main reason for its price) was poured rather than cooked: A bottle of 1995 Petrus. The bottle, which can often sell for more than $5,000 in restaurants, comes with the burger as the perfect pairing.

I guess there is someone here who has been dined out and enjoyed this burger. Las Vegas Mandalay Bay.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

Yeah but Biden has to make the decision to step down first which I don’t think he will. No one just gives up power like that.

Newsome is running a shadow campaign hoping Biden does step down so he can immediately slide in. I doubt Michelle Obama is interested.

Michelle Obama has not said Nyet so far.
She raked in a cool $750K for a speech in Germany last week. I think she might go for it, it would increase her and Hussein's speech typically they are charging $400K plus for 60 minute speeches.
On top of $400K pensions and lifetime Secret Service Protection upto their great grandchildren 😀😀
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
basilico:

Michelle Obama has not said Nyet so far.
She raked in a cool $750K for a speech in Germany last week. I think she might go for it, it would increase her and Hussein's speech typically they are charging $400K plus for 60 minute speeches.
On top of $400K pensions and lifetime Secret Service Protection upto their great grandchildren 😀😀

Do I detect jealousy? LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.