Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1686122 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

I am dead. Benalvino says he's the bottom.

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek... you on the other hand get screwed by other guys. Yes, you are dead, you are gay! grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Hahaha. Why am I just seeing this? IjeBos why is that guy in the bow tie eyeing you from across the bar as you sip your red wine, probably in your tight pink lululemon pants and g-string?

Hehehehehe. Pls whatever you do, DO NOT tell us what went down after you took this pic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gay bar... I believe he was on a date with someone he met on grindr grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Hahaha. Why am I just seeing this? IjeBos why is that guy in the bow tie eyeing you from across the bar as you sip your red wine, probably in your tight pink lululemon pants and g-string?

Hehehehehe. Pls whatever you do, DO NOT tell us what went down after you took this pic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bwahahhaah. This whole post is cringe. I guess a dude who has 20Naira in his account wouldn't understand. But since you brought it up, let me share and help you out.

This is Contessa Newbury St, an upscale rooftop restaurant in Boston. My homegirl who flew in from Geneva for a meeting at the UN, wanted to hang so she flew to Boston. I hadn't been at Contessa since my boy rented out the whole thing for his day after Wedding brunch this summer, so I thought, why not. We had dinner, I ordered a steak, being on a low carb diet and all. And with steaks you generally pair them with red wine, which I thought everyone knew (But the concept of pairing is hard I guess when you only have 20 Naira in your account). After dinner we moved to the bar, where the bartender and every guy there was staring at my homegirl who is quite gorgeous. The whole meal cost around 250k (She fought me to pay, late bday gift and forever grateful I tutored her in Econ/Math in undergrad). I know it's all too much for a guy who has only 20Naira in his account to understand.
Sorry benalvino, this wasn't the luxurious Eba and Protein you were used to.
I'm dead.
You shouldn't really involve yourself in Big Boy matters that betray how little you are.
https://contessaristorante.com/boston/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:55am On Nov 01, 2023
And this was the view of Boston from Contessa when my boy rented it out for his post-Wedding brunch.
Keep crying..

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 3:39am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahhaah. This whole post is cringe. I guess a dude who has 20Naira in his account wouldn't understand. But since you brought it up, let me share and help you out.

This is Contessa Newbury St, an upscale rooftop restaurant in Boston. My homegirl who flew in from Geneva for a meeting at the UN, wanted to hang so she flew to Boston. I hadn't been at Contessa since my boy rented out the whole thing for his day after Wedding brunch this summer, so I thought, why not. We had dinner, I ordered a steak, being on a low carb diet and all. And with steaks you generally pair them with red wine, which I thought everyone knew (But the concept of pairing is hard I guess when you only have 20 Naira in your account). After dinner we moved to the bar, where the bartender and every guy there was staring at my homegirl who is quite gorgeous. The whole meal cost around 250k (She fought me to pay, late bday gift and forever grateful I tutored her in Econ/Math in undergrad). I know it's all too much for a guy who has only 20Naira in his account to understand.
Sorry benalvino, this wasn't the luxurious Eba and Protein you were used to.
I'm dead.
You shouldn't really involve yourself in Big Boy matters that betray how little you are.
https://contessaristorante.com/boston/

I didn’t bother to read this shit because I’m not jobless like you. All I know is you sip red wine like a sissy with a dude staring at you from across the room. If you like, claim the location is Buckingham palace, I don’t see how it changes those facts.

Fool don rush dey brag about money again like it changes the gayness of the picture 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:
And this was the view of Boston from Contessa when my boy rented it out for his post-Wedding brunch.
Keep crying..
did your “boy” fvck you in the ass after taking that raggedy picture?

I still don’t believe you sat down and typed the epistle above which I didn’t even read pass the first paragraph 😂😂

My God you’re a jobless fvcktard.

https://www.indeed.com/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Bemeruca , our international liar has started downloading pictures form internet again ooo 🤣🤣

Please look at these picture and compare it to the dingy, gay bar-ish picture in his profile (the one with the dude giving him eye from across the room as he sips red wine like a girl)

This clown is so stupid 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:
Bemeruca , our international liar has started downloading pictures form internet again ooo 🤣🤣

Please look at these picture and compare it to the dingy, gay bar-ish picture in his profile (the one with the dude giving him eye from across the room as he sips red wine like a girl)

He wants us to believe it’s same place 😂😂😂

Maybe he is telling the truth. He was actually there. You know, what he does best, get into these places, buy a can of coke and take a selfie. grin
Also, possibly you are correct. I am leaning towards you take. He has lied too much, and you are more factual, so I believe you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 4:01am On Nov 01, 2023
bemeruca:

Maybe he is telling the truth. He was actually there. You know, what he does best, get into these places, buy a can of coke and take a selfie. grin
Also, possibly you are correct. I am leaning towards you take. He has lied too much, and you are more factual, so I believe you.

The idiot is bragging about the location as if it changes the premise of what I’m saying. He drinks red wine like a girl while men stare at him from across the room 😂😂😂

This guy truly behaves like a Nigerian hookup girl like you said the other day 😂😂😂

Probably one of his “clients” carried him there to get him drunk before marathon sodomy back at his hotel 😅😅😅

IjeBos , the evidence keeps piling. YOU ARE GAY!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 4:06am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos you are a groupie!!! Why are your “boys” always taking you out for steak dinner? What’s in it for them? 😂😂

IjeBos the hookup boy 🤣🤣🤣

Chai! Mama born pikin 🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:15am On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

He drinks red wine like a girl while men stare at him from across the room 😂😂😂

You open your mouth and poverty comes out. Have you ever had a real steak? He said men don't drink red wine.... Look at this poverty mindset. You're a very basic person.

Same bar exactly where we sat. Keep crying. Get your money up and maybe you won't have to lie about what you do.
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/massachusetts/restaurant-with-skyline-views-ma/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2023
bemeruca:

There's a difference between you and I. I live a good life, which I generally don't publish until idiots like you want to talk ish.
You on the other hand publish 2 star hotels and eating Eba and Proteins.
Keep crying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

You open your mouth and poverty comes out. Have you ever had a real steak? He said men don't drink red wine.... Look at this poverty mindset. You're a very basic person.

Same bar exactly where we sat. Keep crying. Get your money up and maybe you won't have to lie about what you do.

Good job. Took you only 30 minutes to download another picture 😂😂😂

I’m giving this jobless fvck sleepless night again 😂😂

Oya post two more pictures from same places. Preferably one with you actually in it and with no man giving you eye from across the room hahahaha.

Fvcking son of a nobody. Better shut up before I sell one of my family properties in Europe and use it buy that your dirty, dilapidated compound in Enugu. Hahahaha.
Steak meal that I buy on a constant for your fellow hookup girls in Lagos 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Yes REAL mean drink hard liquor 🥃 and beer 🍺 not sipping red wine like a b!tch while other men check you out from across the room hahahaha.

The fact you CAN drink it doesn’t mean SHOULD drink it. But you wouldn’t know this being the beta male that you are 😂😂😂

My guy said “no, no he was checking out my home girl not me” 😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:29am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

There's a difference between you and I. I live a good life, which I generally don't publish until idiots like you want to talk ish.
Keep crying.

You keep going on about this Eba matter. I remember when I was a kid and my dad took me along for a meeting at Abiola’s house in Ikeja. My guy was eating correct Amala with gbegiri and plenty “protein” when we went to greet him in the living room. I hear that was his favorite meal. And that is a man with the kind of that wealth that your violent woman-beating father can only ever dream of 🤣🤣🤣

You are such a groupie that you think everyone has to live the fake Instagram life with pictures of steak meal (that they probably use their whole months salary to buy) just to prove that they live “a good life” to total strangers. You are such a simp and this is why Ben likened you to Lagos hookup girls. That was so apt to me because you behave EXACTLY like them. Same fish brain mentality. You are such a weak man I swear.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Keep crying.

Nobody is crying. We are literally laughing at your clown ass 🤡

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Keep crying.

😂😂🤣

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Seems I’m the one who has to teach your sorry ass how to be a man since your daddy was too busy beating up women to do his job 👇

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Ijebos. Because people are christians they should not say some words. Then you can write any crap about them hoping to guilt trip them over their faith. Some people would have that guilty feeling but please note
You are not the first here to brag about America and good life.
People here have been in the trenches and are known to drop all good manners in dealing with what is thrown at them.
Waste your time on Excels and Google sheets.
You come off as a someone whose only claim to being a grown up is the adult sized clothes they adorn.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:
Am concerned that the US is turning a blind eye to this and thus will have repercussions. The problem is that "terrorists" aren't born they're created. How many terrorist that will attempt to visit US shores have these kinds of actions created. I hope the US government/Spy agencies are paying attention.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1719412278351507487

In proper context you are in a cult. Because Israel bombed a terrorist haven safely tucked away in a civilian area, this will encourage sleepers to become full time terrorists.
ISIS had terrorists flocking from every country in the world to live in the Caliphate.
A proper cult follower believes any retaliation breeds more terrorists while we all know the indoctrination centres where hatred is brewed.
What had Yazidis and the Kurds in Kobana and Iraq done to the middle class born Briton who was the chief ISIS beheader?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
In a recent visit to al-Arish in northern
Sinai, Egypt’s Prime Minister Mostafa
Madbouly made a bold declaration that
NO Palestinian refugees will be
accepted into Egypt.
Accompanied by government officials
and public figures, Madbouly said, “We
are prepared to sacrifice millions of
lives to ensure that no one
encroaches upon our territory.”

There goes Egypt. They don't want Palestinians who are their blood brothers. Egypt had occupied Gaza from 1948 till 1967 when it was routed by Israel.
After Israel withdrew from Gaza they left greenhouses for them. On day one they looted them. Used the water pipes to make katyusha rockets. Used millions of tons of cement to build underground tunnels for waging terror on Israel.
Never built a single bomb shelter for civilians.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2023
basilico:
Ijebos. Because people are christians they should not say some words. Then you can write any crap about them hoping to guilt trip them over their faith. Some people would have that guilty feeling but please note
You are not the first here to brag about America and good life.
People here have been in the trenches and are known to drop all good manners in dealing with what is thrown at them.
Waste your time on Excels and Google sheets.
You come off as a someone whose only claim to being a grown up is the adult sized clothes they adorn.

Don’t mind the idiot. He is very much like Hamas himself. Launches all kinds of unprovoked personal attacks at people, then when they retaliate he runs behind religion to try and use it as a shield …Just like how Hamas hides behind churches and hospitals. That’s how cowards fight bro. Hamas are cowards and IjeBos is a COWARD!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

Yes REAL mean drink hard liquor 🥃 and beer 🍺 not sipping red wine like a b!tch while other men check you out from across the room hahahaha.

The fact you CAN drink it doesn’t mean SHOULD drink it. But you wouldn’t know this being the beta male that you are 😂😂😂

My guy said “no, no he was checking out my home girl not me” 😂😂😂

You're in your 30's and this is the nonsense you write. It's that toxic masculinity that makes you the loser that you are. Let me help with your definition of a "Man". Men do what the fux they want and don't allow people to dictate to them. Men have money, more than 15k in their accounts. Men have power, they don't have to lie about it. Men don't take 15k from their aging moms. And men don't sit online weaving stories, creating usernames and being troll champions.

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

Jesus's first miracle was turning water into wine. And did you think when he said drink from this "fruit of the vine" he meant Hennessey? So, what you are saying is Jesus wasn't a man. What a loser you are.

It is quite clear at this point what this outward charade of "masuclinity" is meant to disguise. The same reason you talk so much about "fuxing men up the anus", the same reason you go on and on about homosexuality and the same reason you see a glass of Red wine and think about homosexuality. Get right with yourself. And stop living a lie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

You're in your 30's and this is the nonsense you write. It's that toxic masculinity that makes you the loser that you are. Let me help with your definition of a "Man". Men do what the fux they want and don't allow people to dictate to them. Men have money, more than 15k in their accounts. Men have power, they don't have to lie about it. Men don't take 15k from their aging moms. And men don't sit online weaving stories, creating usernames and being troll champions.

Jesus's first miracle was turning water into wine. And did you think when he said drink from this "fruit of the vine" he meant Hennessey? So, what you are saying is Jesus wasn't a man. What a loser you are.

It is quite clear at this point what this outward charade of "masuclinity" is meant to disguise. The same reason you talk so much about "fuxing men up the anus", the same reason you go on and on about homosexuality and the same reason you see a glass of Red wine and think about homosexuality. Get right with yourself. And stop living a lie.

Bahahaha. Another epistle. I never said men CANT drink wine. I have drank wine before. I’m just saying wine is not the most masculine drink so of course it would be your drink of choice because you are not the most masculine man hahahahaha.

I’m looking forward to meeting you in Lagos soon. Pick any night club in town and let’s go dollar for dollar on drinks. Let’s see who runs away with 15k left in his account 😅😅

You cute fruity little nigga 🥹😅

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

You keep going on about this Eba matter. I remember when I was a kid and my dad took me along for a meeting at Abiola’s house in Ikeja. My guy was eating correct Amala with gbegiri and plenty “protein” when we went to greet him in the living room. I hear that was his favorite meal. And that is a man with the kind of that wealth that your violent woman-beating father can only ever dream of 🤣🤣🤣

You are such a groupie that you think everyone has to live the fake Instagram life with pictures of steak meal (that they probably use their whole months salary to buy) just to prove that they live “a good life” to total strangers. You are such a simp and this is why Ben likened you to Lagos hookup girls. That was so apt to me because you behave EXACTLY like them. Same fish brain mentality. You are such a weak man I swear.

Yeah and when the Vice President visited my Uncle's house to wish him happy birthday, he ate food too. - Saying that was just a much of a brag as your story and was just as relevant as yours, it wasn't. The difference is that mine wasn't made up.

Edited:
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
basilico:

In proper context you are in a cult. Because Israel bombed a terrorist haven safely tucked away in a civilian area, this will encourage sleepers to become full time terrorists.
ISIS had terrorists flocking from every country in the world to live in the Caliphate.
A proper cult follower believes any retaliation breeds more terrorists while we all know the indoctrination centres where hatred is brewed.
What had Yazidis and the Kurds in Kobana and Iraq done to the middle class born Briton who was the chief ISIS beheader?

Israel bombed a Refugee Camp. Jabalia Refugee Camp to be exact, killing hundreds. You're a sick f*ck, too stupid to have an original thought.
The US leadership is already concerned because at the end of the day the US does things to protect it's own security and killing people heavily handedly, indiscriminately just breeds generational terrorism. Generational terrorism that will affect US interests all over the globe.

But in the short run, American officials have grown more strident in reminding the Israelis that even if Hamas terrorists are deliberately intermingling with civilians, operations must be tailored to avoid nonmilitary casualties. Last week, Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken said at the United Nations that “humanitarian pauses must be considered,” a move that Israel has rejected.
It became evident to U.S. officials that Israeli leaders believed mass civilian casualties were an acceptable price in the military campaign. In private conversations with American counterparts, Israeli officials referred to how the United States and other allied powers resorted to devastating bombings in Germany and Japan during World War II — including the dropping of the two atomic warheads in Hiroshima and Nagasaki — to try to defeat those countries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/30/us/politics/biden-israel.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah and when the Vice President visited my Uncle's house to wish him happy birthday, he ate food too. - Saying that was just a much of a brag as your story and was just as relevant as yours, it wasn't.

You posted a pic of an empty 2 star Hotel with a menu with the name of the Hotel displayed for all to see as your profile picture. Quite a loserish thing. Was it an amazing pic? No. You just wanted to brag about your loser life. When have I posted a pic with the name of any of the 5 star places I go? I only do if one of you jealous losers start talking ish.

Fam, honestly, I think you should worry about the child you don't see and not me. Isn't it nuts you were talking about all these Black Americans having children out of wedlock and being absent fathers. And what do we know, you are every bit the Akata they are. You have at least one child out of wedlock who you don't see and doesn't even live in the country you do. Holy Hypocrisy. Mr. Christian himself.

Sorry are you confused? Was that post directed at me or at Ben?

IjeBos!! Reduce your red wine and d!ck intake 😅😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBabyBoy: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Israel is going to wipe Hamas off the map and reduce Gaza to ashes. Nairaland terrorist sympathizers will only cry about it. Next time they will not bite more than they can chew.

#StandWithIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
basilico:

First, Palestine needs to surrender. This means Hamas releasing the hostages and dropping their weapons. But since the Palestinians do not protest Hamas and allow them to store weapons and use them as human shields, then they should expect collateral damages like this.

They choose this part, they want to kill the jews since day 1. They danced when people were dying in Israel, even in western countries they danced. Now they are protesting to stop.

It is sad that people are dying, but I know these evil things would be dancing if it was jews that are dying.

War is war... People die which is sad but Israel has the right to defend itself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
IjeBos:

Israel bombed a Refugee Camp. Jabalia Refugee Camp to be exact, killing hundreds. You're a sick f*ck, too stupid to have an original thought.
The US leadership is already concerned because at the end of the day the US does things to protect it's own security and killing people heavily handedly, indiscriminately just breeds generational terrorism. Generational terrorism that will affect US interests all over the globe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/30/us/politics/biden-israel.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Start with Hamas charter.Explicitly calls for death of Jews. You have no problem with that. A nation calling for the extermination of another race.
The Palestinians voted for Hamas in Gaza and will win in West Bank if the sponsor of 1972 Black September Munich Olympics attack allows elections. Abu Mazen aka Mohamed Abbas PhD thesis was on the Elders of Zion protocols. In other words the once elected PLO leader is an avowed antisemite without these Israel bombings. He said unequivocally that there will not be a single Jew left in a future Palestinian state.
Palestinians all over the world celebrated the October 7 " victory" of Hamas.
The idea that bombing Hamas in civilian areas creates terrorists is an excuse.It only entrenches the Jew hatred spat out five times a day.
You better have your head checked, Responding to things you know zilch about.
Go on with your excel sheets.
You should be aware that IDF is severely handicapped in it's wars with amorphous terrorist groups. No other military has ever warned civilians by telephone call or texts to evacuate.No other military has lawyers in the battlefield monitoring the war.
Hamas. Meanwhile they have tunnels for protection of terrorists only and proudly declared that it's the UN and US duty to protect it's civilians.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
basilico:

The truth about the elections will be out one day in my lifetime.

I'm very certain that on that day, sometime in 2060 or thereabouts, they'd scrap President Biden's 4 years and let dump serve them.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
UrMomsBabyBoy:

He doesn’t realize my goal here is to get him to keep wasting his life chasing me up and down nairaland ...

This is the only true thing I've heard you say, and it's dumb not to realise it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.