Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650206 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

What is fishy is you not understanding that protected criminals will never offer you evidence of their Crimes. The Georgia Gov. He leaked a phone call from Trump, noone had asked him for it . Where Trump after going through voterga analysis wanted him.to investigate specific ballot batches. Fanni Willis centred her investigation from that phone call..
Though GA gov is a republican, he is not a pro Trump person , He like other Rino's did everything to scuttle his triumph in Georgia.
Anyway you are too deep into the official narrative I have not eaten my words, 3 years down the line and I still insist Trump beat Joe handily.You will never convince me otherwise.
Just like, I will never believe carbon dioxide is causing global warming. I will never believe a man can be a woman. I will never believe covid is zoonotic.
And I will never Islam is a religion of peace.

LoLz. Unlike you I haven't asked you to believe anything. The incompetence of Trump's legal team is open for all to see. You are one bringing up unevidenced trash and asking me to believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Unlike you I haven't asked you to believe anything. The incompetence of Trump's legal team is open for all to see. You are one bringing up unevidenced trash and asking me to believe it.

I am not asking you to believe anything. When I state or post anything regarding those 4 issues, don't think You rcan make me change my mind. My mind is fixed on those 4 issues. And the funny thing. You can't prove me wrong on any of them.
Not now not ever.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
shocked. The last few pages of this thread have been dedicated to proving to one person that reality is indeed reality.
Basilico may be truly mentally ill, or just playing the part to have "people" to talk to and get attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
IjeBos:
shocked. The last few pages of this thread have been dedicated to proving to one person that reality is indeed reality.
Basilico may be truly mentally ill, or just playing the part to have "people" to talk to and get attention.

The thing is You cannot prove me wrong. You only excuse is that the courts threw out the cases.
That is no proof
People have been jailed for crimes they never committed. .
Addendum. I don't think George Floyd died because of a knee on his neck.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

I am not asking you to believe anything. When I state or post anything regarding those 4 issues, don't think You rcan make me change my mind. My mind is fixed on those 4 issues. And the funny thing. You can't prove me wrong on any of them.
Not now not ever.

LoLz! Who is trying to convince you? If you like believe Trump's piss is the elixir of life that's your business, just show me evidence of whatever crooked thing you are claiming is what I ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Who is trying to convince you? If you like believe Trump's piss is the elixir of life that's your business, just show me evidence of whatever crooked thing you are claiming is what I ask.

I'm not convincing anyone here. I like it here ( and I have stayed severally ) mainly because I don't have to bookmark on several browsers across several devices any interesting link. I come across. I simply search for them here. Again some links I come across here are shadow banned by goolag and Co and it takes hours to dig them up. Very convenient for me
eg . I have a MEMRI link buried here of some prominent cleric praying for the blood of a certain race to be frozen so that they all die .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Not now not ever.

---despite people leaving the MAGA cult---

---Michael Flynn’s brother is out of MAGA---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
IjeBos:

When he starts using Excel spreadsheets to waste his time on naira land then we can say he is mentally ill. As of this moment, you are alone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

When he starts using Excel spreadsheets to waste his time on naira land then we can say he is mentally ill. As of this moment, you are alone.

You have kidS out of wedlock, that you do not have custody of. The hypocricy. What type of man can claim that... the trash type.
Life advice; spend a fraction of the time you spend on this forum or that you spend as a Trump psycophant, and you might, just might, be a better dad.
Cheers cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

You have kidS out of wedlock, that you do not have custody of. The hypocricy. What type of man can claim that... the trash type.
Life advice; spend a fraction of the time you spend on this forum or that you spend as a Trump psycophant, and you might, just might, be a better dad.
Cheers cool

If I am not like your dad Bruce Leeing your mother, then I am already a better dad grin
you can't counter this. It is what it is.

Your mom or your dad, I don't know who is worse.
The one who takes ass whooping because she is a gold digger (money) or the love-vendor your dad who was giving the ass whooping.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:54am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

If I am not like your dad Bruce Leeing your mother, then I am already a better dad grin
you can't counter this. It is what it is.

Your mom or your dad, I don't know who is worse.
The one who takes ass whooping because she is a gold digger (money) or the love-vendor your dad who was giving the ass whooping.

Think about this way. In 10 years when those absentee children of yours wonder about their dad and find this thread, who will they think is a better man? The dude who didn't raise them and spent 2.5 hours a day mocking domestic abuse victims? Or the guy who stood up for his mom? In my world that's a pretty easy choice.

It's odd that as one gets older, one makes a conscious to devolve into a deviant and a degerenate. It's like when I did my confirmation and made the active choice to be a Chrisitan. You are making an active choice to be anti-Christian. Very intersesting. Question? Was there a ceremony involved? And was Slyfoxx your sponsor?

lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:04am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Think about this way. In 10 years when those absentee children of yours wonder about their dad and find this thread, who will they think is a better man? The dude who didn't raise them and spent 2.5 hours a day mocking domestic abuse victims? Or the guy who stood up for his mom? In my world that's a pretty easy choice.

It's odd that as one gets older, one makes a conscious to devolve into a deviant and a degerenate. It's like when I did my confirmation and made the active choice to be a Chrisitan. You are making an active choice to be anti-Christian. Very intersesting. Question? Was there a ceremony involved? And was Slyfoxx your sponsor?

lol

If you ever leave getting screwed by men and get a girlfriend, you will understand what it takes to give the kids everything. this past summer was a blast for them. They should be seeing me this Christmas when i and their mom get together along with them. They will be here during the summer, and we will all be enjoying ourselves in DeSantis state. You will be there getting screwed and will never know how it feels to see your bloodlines getting everything you could possibly give them. cheesy

So tell me, how does it feel to be raised by a love-vendor and a gold digger? You said your mom took an ass whooping in front of you for the money, right? Your words, not mine. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

If you ever leave getting screwed by men and get a girlfriend, you will understand what it takes to give the kids everything. this past summer was a blast for them. They should be seeing me this Christmas when i and their mom get together along with them. They will be here during the summer, and we will all be enjoying ourselves in DeSantis state. You will be there getting screwed and will never know how it feels to see your bloodlines getting everything you could possibly give them. cheesy

So tell me, how does it feel to be raised by a love-vendor and a gold digger? You said your mom took an ass whooping in front of you for the money, right? Your words, not mine. grin

If the lies work for you, continue. You and Slyfoxx can pretend you are the King and Queen of London together. But at some point you have to face your real life.

You give your kids everything? You don't even have them. Start by giving them the 2.5 hours you spend on this thread. You are the low of the low, a father that doesn't have custody of his children. Fuxing deadbeat dad. The saddest part is you've spent hours on hours running your mouth about African Americans having children and not being dads. And voila, you're a deadbeat dad who doesn't take care of his children. I keep telling you, you are the thing you hate.

Fyi, it must sux that you have to measure yourself to some made up version of me. If it makes you feel better though, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

In any investigation, reasonable suspicion is the starting point.

Really? You don't even need evidence of a crime before you become suspicious? I guess that's why you'd not let Floyd breath!

I do wonder though why you'd object to dump being charged after being investigated and evidence of a crime found for which some of his co-criminals have been jailed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:56am On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

Not now not ever.

If only dump was not in the White House, I'm certain that would be evidence to prove he lost.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

If the lies work for you, continue. You and Slyfoxx can pretend you are the King and Queen of London together. But at some point you have to face your real life.

You give your kids everything? You don't even have them. Start by giving them the 2.5 hours you spend on this thread. You are the low of the low, a father that doesn't have custody of his children. Fuxing deadbeat dad. The saddest part is you've spent hours on hours running your mouth about African Americans having children and not being dads. And voila, you're a deadbeat dad who doesn't take care of his children. I keep telling you, you are the thing you hate.

Fyi, it must sux that you have to measure yourself to some made up version of me. If it makes you feel better though, enjoy.

I give them everything. you will have to deal with that.
I don't beat their mom like your dad beat your mom and made you watch.
sadly, she was okay with it because of small change. I feel sorry for you grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

I give them everything. you will have to deal with that.
I don't beat their mom like your dad beat your mom and made you watch.
sadly, she was okay with it because of small change. I feel sorry for you grin

You have to be the grand pubah of hypocrites. Who would have thought, your own kids are being raised by a single mom. Just wow. I guess you'd fit right into a black neighbordhood then. Lol.
Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your children that you're a deadbeat.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lonepair1: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:57am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

You have to be the grand pubah of hypocrites. Who would have thought, your own kids are being raised by a single mom. Just wow. I guess you'd fit right into a black neighbordhood then. Lol.
Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your children that you're a deadbeat.

I will feel sorry for you because you went through a lot. I see why you are broken and turned out to be gay. Father beat mother, baby made to watch. Mother tells baby it is okay… father got small change, so I can take all the black eye I can get. grin

Yeah, Sadly, the father figure is absent in most families in the United States. I know you don't understand this because you have not experienced what it takes to raise a kid. cheesy
Till you stop being gay, you will never experience this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:07am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

Yeah, Sadly, the father figure is absent in most families in the United States. I know you don't understand this because you have not experienced what it takes to raise a kid. cheesy
Till you stop being gay, you will never experience this.

Well, given you aren't raising yours, you wouldn't know that either. Now would you? grin
And FYI, the father is missing in your childrens' home too.
I love exposing hypocrites and liars. So, do you still believe prople like you, absentee fathers, are bad for society?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Well, given you aren't raising yours, you wouldn't know that either. Now would you? grin
And FYI, the father is missing in your childrens' home too.
I love exposing hypocrites and liars. So, do you still believe prople like you, absentee fathers, are bad for society?

Lmao, what do you understand by missing cheesy
are both parents missing when the kids are in boarding school?

Or what about kids whose dads are in Syria fighting the Taliban cheesy
Dig more posts lol. it's been a while

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

Lmao, what do you understand by missing cheesy
are both parents missing when the kids are in boarding school?

Or what about kids whose dads are in Syria fighting the Taliban cheesy
Dig more posts lol. it's been a while

So, your partner is in Syria fighting the Taliban while you are online posting about going on dates?
Clearly everything you write is some form of lie.
How words become fungible and lose meaning when talking about "me" instead of "thee".

You don't have custody of your kids, you aren't married to and don't live with their mother... you are an absent/missing father. I told you you were a trash resceptable.

Are you done trashing those absent fathers and single moms yet? Holy Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2023
IjeBos:

So, your partner is in Syria fighting the Taliban while you are online posting about going on dates?
Clearly everything you write is some form of lie.
How words become fungible and lose meaning when talking about "me" instead of "thee".

You don't have custody of your kids, you aren't married to and don't live with their mother... you are an absent/missing father. I told you you were a trash resceptable.

Are you done trashing those absent fathers and single moms yet? Holy Hypocrisy.

LMAO… you are so dumb not to get this grin
I am not done trashing them… especially the one who beat your mother
you had a love-vendor for a father. LMAO.

But this is something you don't understand. you need to stop being gay for a start. A father who is not with the mother of his kids does not mean he is absent. this is something you cannot get.

When a father is never part of the kids' upbringing, that's absent. He does not speak to them, don't raise them, pay their fees, spend time with them.
Kids are a wonderful thing, and soon I will be with their mom and them. Should I send you photos. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:21am On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

But this is something you don't understand. you need to stop being gay for a start. A father who is not with the mother of his kids does not mean he is absent. this is something you cannot get.

When a father is never part of the kids' upbringing, that's absent. He does not speak to them, don't raise them, pay their fees, spend time with them.
Kids are a wonderful thing, and soon I will be with their mom and them. Should I send you photos. grin

Mr. Trash Receptacle. You are not Married. You do not have any Custody of your kids. You are an absentee dad. Given them suya once a year does not make you a Father and being next to their mom does not make you married. I thought at your age you'd understand how this stuff works.
Their mom is doing the hefty lifting while you spend 2.5 hours a day here being Trump's Nigeria defense team. lol

Let me be clear, only trash men don't fight for their children.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2023

JOE BIDEN considers waiving
additional sanctions on Iran
which will free up $10 billion
more to fund the Hamas war
against Israel
The Biden Regime could approve
a sanctions waiver on Tuesday
that will allow Iran to access at
least $10 billion in previously
frozen funds held in Iraq, a
closely watched decision that
comes just a month after the
Tehran-backed terror group
Hamas launched an attack on
Israel that left more than 1,200
dead, 240 hostages, and
thousands more wounded.
The waiver would extend the multibillion-dollar
sanctions relief first issued in July that expires
tomorrow. It allows Iraq to transfer frozen
electricity payments into Iranian-owned bank
accounts in Europe and Oman. The waiver renewal
is driving concerns that the Biden administration is
maintaining financial avenues for Tehran as the
country’s terrorist proxies foment chaos across the
Middle East.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-mulls-approval-of-fresh-10-billion-payment-to-iran/

So who can explain the rationale for this.On Sep 11 JB allowed them $6B , which they later claimed has been blocked .
Appeasement or blackmail is involved?
Or is it to forment a WWIII.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2023
budaatum:

If only dump was not in the White House, I'm certain that would be evidence to prove he lost.

Take the challenge. Prove me wrong on any issue I have explicitly said I believe in.
The wolves of wolfstreet can't, let alone you their hero worshiper
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

Take the challenge. Prove me wrong on any issue I have explicitly said I believe in.

Please shut the fork Up.
Criminal trump is going to jail, that means he will be a convicted felon next year.
And that's after losing his empire.
What a disgraceful downfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
bemeruca:

The morgue receptionist says what? Fork off you all maga cultists. What a miserable life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Please shut the fork Up.
Criminal trump is going to jail, that means he will be a convicted felon next year.
And that's after losing his empire.
What a disgraceful downfall.

His billion dollar empire? Because Forbes say his net worth has now increased.
Based on a case where banks and insurance did their due diligence, loaned out money and were repaid.Noone is complaining of being defrauded.
If an AG and a crooked judge can maliciously shut down an empire, how good does this portend for the NYC business environment.Long term.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

Did you not say no evidence would make you change your mind?

Dude, we've proved you wrong enough times that most of us don't bother anymore with your qanon kraken nonsense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

His billion dollar empire? Because Forbes say his net worth has now increased.
Based on a case where banks and insurance did their due diligence, loaned out money and were repaid.Noone is complaining of being defrauded.
If an AG and a crooked judge can maliciously shut down an empire, how good does this portend for the NYC business environment.Long term.

You are a waste man. So far gone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
basilico:

To say nobody takes the maga cultist chairman on nairaland seriously is too kind.

You are not a serious human being.
Republican criminals are all infighting, greene vs boebert, elbow mac vs gaetz and the maga 8, and they are all losing elections here and there, and the culture wars are failing.

Even republiqans in the house are fighting amongst themselves to just pass a simple funding bill.

But I don't think you are interested in all that policy, coz if you do, you'd be ashamed to come here at all, so you are just a degenerate criminal trump cultist whose only motivation is hatred for human liberty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.