Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651909 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
basilico:

The content is what matters, not your biased views....

I'm very certain that's exactly what you'd say when I post from Wapo. Just that I can only ever remember you saying the opposite.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
budaatum:

I'm very certain that's exactly what you'd say when I post from Wapo. Just that I can only ever remember you saying the opposite.

I've listed several instances showing GA elections were not free and fair.
My point is that Fanni Willis has predetermined that there was no fraud, despite the obvious games being played out by LEO.
Her case needs to stop until these issues are addressed. They won't let the evidence of JB rigging go to court in order to maintain the most secure election bullshit.In comes plea deals as a deterrent and to other 30 potential indictees

Since when it become a crime to look for evidence of rigging?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
basilico:
Georgia. How strong is Fanni Willis case against Trump in the backdrop of this.

That and This
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1723057416873681020.html

So they had this evidence and sat on it for 2 years? So Trump and Tucker are dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
LordReed:

So they had this evidence and sat on it for 2 years? So Joe Biden rigged ?

You are right. The feds have the evidence but say there was no fraud. Trump is being charged for investigating .
For instance the 145000 mail in absentee ballot case. A judge threw it out because the ones who filed it had "no standing". The appeals court agreed with the judge. The supreme court said the appealants had standing and remanded the case back to the appeals. The appeals court is sitting on the case right now. A simple request. Let's see those 145000 absentee ballots.
(Some were preprinted, no signatures , whole batches went 98% for Biden).
Lots of irregularities. In the threadreader link there are affidavits from witnesses outlining gross electoral malpractices.

The feds, dens, DoJ, media, big tech and RINOs were acting together in the steal. They prevented all cases from being heard.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
basilico:

You are right. The feds have the evidence but say there was no fraud. Trump is being charged for investigating .
For instance the 145000 mail in absentee ballot case. A judge threw it out because the ones who filed it had "no standing". The appeals court agreed with the judge. The supreme court said the appealants had standing and remanded the case back to the appeals. The appeals court is sitting on the case right now. A simple request. Let's see those 145000 absentee ballots.
(Some were preprinted, no signatures , whole batches went 98% for Biden).
Lots of irregularities. In the threadreader link there are affidavits from witnesses outlining gross electoral malpractices.

The feds, dens, DoJ, media, big tech and RINOs were acting together in the steal. They prevented all cases from being heard.

LoLz! Trump was in power yet did nothing. Even has the supreme Court loaded yet did nothing. You even have a majority in the house yet nothing. Sounds like there was nothing in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Trump was in power yet did nothing. Even has the supreme Court loaded yet did nothing. You even have a majority. Sounds more like there was nothing in the first place.

Did nothing.? Why is he in court in Georgia
.Seems like you are the ignorant one. Lookup what voterga, and Truth the Vote have documented.
Again the covered up evidence did not emerge on day one.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
basilico:

Did nothing.? Why is he in court in Georgia
.Seems like you are the ignorant one. Lookup what voterga, and ruth the Vote have documented.
Again the covered up evidence did not emerge on day one.

Was it Trump that brought the case in Georgia?

Yes did nothing since you think there is evidence. How can 60+ cases all fail, where was this evidence. So tay your Kraken lawyer has pleaded guilty. You have to be a special kind of basket case to still be flogging this stupid narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
LordReed:

Was it Trump that brought the case in Georgia?

Yes did nothing since you think there is evidence. How can 60+ cases all fail, where was this evidence. So tay your Kraken lawyer has pleaded guilty. You have to be a special kind of basket case to still be flogging this stupid narrative.

All 60 cases were thrown out over technicalities. Name a single one that went into a full hearing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
basilico:

I've listed several instances showing GA elections were not free and fair.
You listed? Guess no one is interested in your list, not even dump, since you haven't shown your list to him so he can show it to a judge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

All 60 cases were thrown out over technicalities. Name a single one that went into a full hearing.

How is their incompetence my business?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed. Some lies.
Covid did not come from Wuhan lab. IVM and HCL do not alleviate covid. DR. Fauci did not fund covid.

Carbon dioxide is heating the earth and causing climate change. Oil is dangerous and we should be fossil free by 2050 . Ice caps are melting, glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising, hurricanes, storms, winters, summers, forest fires have become worse because of fossil fuels.

Govt says men can be women and vice versa. Gender is not the same as sex.In Ohio High school boys washrooms should have tampax dispensers because boys can menstruate.

Just a few examples where govt, media and big tech are pushing lies. Anyone against these is a conspiracy theorist.
Govt says elections were free and fair. Very small lie to push compared to the those I've listed above.
I'm addition govt says JB mental faculties are intact.

Chose what lie to believe in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:
LordReed. Some lies.
Covid did not come from Wuhan lab. IVM and HCL do not alleviate covid. DR. Fauci did not fund covid.

Carbon dioxide is heating the earth and causing climate change. Oil is dangerous and we should be fossil free by 2050 . Ice caps are melting, glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising, hurricanes, storms, winters, summers, forest fires have become worse because of fossil fuels.

Govt says men can be a women and vice versa. Gender is not the same as sex.In Ohio High school boys washrooms should have tampax dispensers because boys can menstruate.

Just a few examples where govt, media and big tech are pushing lies. Anyone against these is a conspiracy theorist.
Govt says elections were free and fair. Very small lie to push compared to the those I've listed above.
I'm addition govt says JB mental faculties are intact.

Chose what lie to believe in.

None of this nonsense alleviates the Trump legal team's incompetence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

None of this nonsense alleviates the Trump legal team's incompetence.

Not answered my question. If someone can convince you a man can be a woman, how about that person convincing you that Joe Biden won? This woman's career is being ruined because of a blatant lie.
Choose what lies to believe in.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Not answered my question. If someone can convince you a man can be a woman, how about that person convincing you that Joe Biden won? This woman career is being ruined.

LoLz. Your pathetic attempts to take the conversation to a different direction are just that, pathetic. The Trump legal team is highly incompetent, an unrelated person's sexuality won't change that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Your pathetic attempts to take the conversation to a different direction are just that, pathetic. The Trump legal team is highly incompetent, an unrelated person's sexuality won't change that.

Still don't get the point. How wouldhis legal term have proved the fraud given the delay tactics, the media lies like the examples I have given above, the stonewalling by the Judiciary? All before the swearing in.
Have you found a petition that wasn't dismissed.
I gave you an example of the 145000 absentee ballots in Georgia that a judge dismissed for lack of standing yet a year later the ruling was quashed. The judge succeeded in derailing the suit. And now the appeals court is sitting on the case.
Wise guy. Let me know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Still don't get the point. How wouldhis legal term have proved the fraud given the delay tactics, the media lies like the examples I have given above, the stonewalling by the Judiciary? All before the swearing in.
Have you found a petition that wasn't dismissed.
I gave you an example of the 145000 absentee ballots in Georgia that a judge dismissed for lack of standing yet a year later the ruling was quashed. The judge succeeded in derailing the suit. And now the appeals court is sitting on the case.
Wise guy. Let me know.

Why are asking me, did I tell you i was a judge? LoLz. Go ask the Trump team why they are too incompetent to get these your evidences before a judge.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Why are asking me, did I tell you i was a judge? LoLz. Go ask the Trump team why they are too incompetent to get these your evidences before a judge.

You are a victim of the lies. The only problem is that you don't know it. Or you are too scared to acknowledge the lies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Christmas Decorations guidelines. Safe spaces and inclusivity.Yes those appreciating Christmas can be domestic terrorists.

The City of Wauwatosa’s deputy city administrator has instructed city workers that they should avoid using red and green in public spaces to celebrate Christmas. Instead, top city officials are urging them to decorate counters with purple and blue and “snow people,” what the administrator appears to be calling snow men.

The email went out this week from Deputy City Administrator Melissa Cantarero Weiss. It also notes that City Administrator James Archambo is on board with the instructions.

Archambo earned $184,794 in 2022; Weiss earned $139,542. Neither are elected.

In it, she urged city workers to embrace “inclusive decorating practices” and make Wauwatosa’s municipal buildings a “place that everyone can feel comfortable visiting throughout the holiday season.” City workers were urged to “opt for more neutral and inclusive decorations.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

You are a victim of the lies. The only problem is that you don't know it. Or you are too scared to acknowledge the lies.

Go tell that to Trump's legal team so they can tell the judges that they are victims of the lies or too scared to acknowledge the lies. LoLz.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Go tell that to Trump's legal team so they can tell the judges that they are victims of the lies or too scared to acknowledge the lies. LoLz.

Another roadblock Fanni Willis must navigate in her declaration that there was no fraud in Georgia.
Georgia Halderman Report Released Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Defective Dominion Voting Machines – Raffensperger Hid This From Public. The judge sealed the report.
Here is the report.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.240678/gov.uscourts.gand.240678.1681.0.pdf

Steve Bannon interviewed Kurt Olsen about cybersecurity analyst J. Alex Halderman, who found flaws in Dominion voting machines, and warned about the potential for future attacks. Judge Totenberg sealed the report. According to court documents, Halderman wrote his report after he was given 12 weeks of access to an unused Dominion ICX voting machine. Professor Halderman requested the report to be unsealed to be shared with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), a standalone United States federal agency responsible for our infrastructure, including voting systems.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Another roadblock Fanni Willis must navigate in her declaration that there was no fraud in Georgia.
Georgia Halderman Report Released Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Defective Dominion Voting Machines – Raffensperger Hid This From Public. The judge sealed the report.
Here is the report.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.240678/gov.uscourts.gand.240678.1681.0.pdf

Steve Bannon interviewed Kurt Olsen about cybersecurity analyst J. Alex Halderman, who found flaws in Dominion voting machines, and warned about the potential for future attacks. Judge Totenberg sealed the report. According to court documents, Halderman wrote his report after he was given 12 weeks of access to an unused Dominion ICX voting machine. Professor Halderman requested the report to be unsealed to be shared with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), a standalone United States federal agency responsible for our infrastructure, including voting systems.

Provide the evidence that the machines' vulnerabilities were exploited during the 2020 presidential elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Provide the evidence that the machines' vulnerabilities were exploited during the 2020 presidential elections.

You have lost the argument.
I can't prove that the good Lord created the earth; since I have no evidence, no witnesses, no affidavits, I conclude he did not create the earth.

Edit. Maybe Joe Biden can also explain what he meant here.
Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&pp=ygUmSm9lIGJpZGVuIGNyZWF0ZWQgbW9zdCBmcmF1ZCBlbGVjdGlvbiA%3D
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Actually I feel like you are telling me to look for food, digest it, split it into calories for body energy,blood cells formation, nervous systems, muscles etc and inject it into your blood stream ready for full absorption.
More like you need me to breastfeed you. Sorry I'm a man. A man can never be a woman. Choose the lies to believe in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Actually I feel like you are telling me to look for food, digest it, split it into calories for body energy,blood cells formation, nervous systems, muscles etc and inject it into your blood stream ready for full absorption.
More like you need me to breastfeed you. Sorry I'm a man. A man can never be a woman. Choose the lies to believe in.

Oga Trump's legal team is incompetent, all these your stories won't change it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

I can't prove that the good Lord created the earth; since I have no evidence, no witnesses, no affidavits, I conclude he did not create the earth.

Really? You'd be on the right side of the argument then, though I'd be surprised that you don't just make evidence up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
budaatum:

Really? You'd be on the right side of the argument then, though I'd be surprised that you don't just make evidence up.

That was an analogy. Since there is no full proof verifiable evidence every claim.is thus baseless.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Oga Trump's legal team is incompetent, all these your stories won't change it.

I have not made anything up. Court filings and investigation reports I have included. Circumstantial evidence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

You have lost the argument.

Edit. Maybe Joe Biden can also explain what he meant here.
Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&pp=ygUmSm9lIGJpZGVuIGNyZWF0ZWQgbW9zdCBmcmF1ZCBlbGVjdGlvbiA%3D

LoLz. So basically I should believe before evidence is available. No sir,I don't operate that way and apparently that's how you operate. Tell me how it is different from falling for advance fee fraud aka 419.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

I have not made anything up. Court filings and investigation reports I have included. Circumstantial evidence.

Court filings that don't include any evidence of fraud. A report that doesn't indicate that the identified vulnerabilities were actually exploited. You are not serious. LoLz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Court filings that don't include any evidence of fraud. A report that doesn't indicate that the identified vulnerabilities were actually exploited. You are not serious. LoLz.

Oh I'm the one to produce evidence of the rigging. You ain't serious.
In any investigation, reasonable suspicion is the starting point.
The Dominion things were found to be vulnerable simple.Another report found they had an inbuilt modem, they are supposed to be completely walled from the internet.These are cellphone modems not network interface for a closed internal LAN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

145000 absentee ballots not scrutinized yet 3 years later because the Georgia office rushed to court to prevent and an Obama judge threw out the initial lawsuit on the most flimsy ground he could come.up with.
Fanni Willis indicting the petitioners . One for wanting to question Ruby Freeman and her daughter. Plus other 30 unindicted coconspirators.
Another indicted got images of a voting machine. Fanni Willis indicts them .
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck.
Joe Biden admitting foolishly like he always does of an electoral fraud organization.

If you don't see anything fishy , then a man can be a woman to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
basilico:

Oh I'm the one to produce evidence of the rigging. You ain't serious.
In any investigation, reasonable suspicion is the starting point.
The Dominion things were found to be vulnerable simple.Another report found they had an inbuilt modem, they are supposed to be completely walled from the internet.These are cellphone modems not network interface for a closed internal LAN.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

145000 absentee ballots not scrutinized yet 3 years later because the Georgia office rushed to court to prevent and an Obama judge threw out the initial lawsuit on the most flimsy ground he could come.up with.
Fanni Willis indicting the petitioners . One for wanting to question Ruby Freeman and her daughter. Plus other 30 unindicted coconspirators.
Another indicted got images of a voting machine. Fanni Willis indicts them .
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck.
Joe Biden admitting foolishly like he always does of an electoral fraud organization.

If you don't see anything fishy , then a man can be a woman to you.

Yes since you are the one defending the incompetence of Trump's legal team.

What is fishy is folk like you putting on a song and dance without evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
LordReed:

Yes since you are the one defending the incompetence of Trump's legal team.

What is fishy is folk like you putting on a song and dance without evidence.

What is fishy is you not understanding that protected criminals will never offer you evidence of their Crimes. The Georgia Gov. He leaked a phone call from Trump, noone had asked him for it . Where Trump after going through voterga analysis wanted him.to investigate specific ballot batches. Fanni Willis centred her investigation from that phone call..
Though GA gov is a republican, he is not a pro Trump person , He like other Rino's did everything to scuttle his triumph in Georgia.
Anyway you are too deep into the official narrative I have not eaten my words, 3 years down the line and I still insist Trump beat Joe handily.You will never convince me otherwise.
Just like, I will never believe carbon dioxide is causing global warming. I will never believe a man can be a woman. I will never believe covid is zoonotic.
And I will never believe Islam is a religion of peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.