Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635212 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:00pm On Feb 08
IjeBos can’t handle the fact that his massa has now officially been proven in court documents to be a senile old dunce with dementia. Something that the rest of us sane humans could see from the start but he was too blinded by his servitude to his white masters in the democrat party.

IjeBos = plantation boy 😃

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:15pm On Feb 08
MentalCase98:
All 9 Supreme Court justices have signaled that they will rule against Colorado’s bullshit attempt to throw Trump off the ballot.

Do you know how garbage your case has to be to unite this extremely divided and politically polarized Supreme Court?

January 6th was a fiery but mostly peaceful RIOT!! It was not anything close to an insurrection.

The bullshit the left is pulling is enough reason to believe the election was stolen

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08
MentalCase98:

You are literally the son of a worthless whoree and a deranged lunatic who at 45 is unmarried, jobless and obsessed with a man you have never met (me)

I own your soul and you can’t eat or sleep without thinking about me.

See how emotional you have gotten because your massa is being exposed today. You are such a loyal democrat plantation slave it’s incredible.

Look at this post. You lie and when called out, as usual, this is what you spew out. Same ol nonsense for someone who ain't sh*t.
You've been exposed slyfoxx. We know your real name. And so everyone on this board knows who you are and aren't. You are a mentally unbalanced person who spends days and nights pretending to be other people, writing rubbish like this online and whose greatest achievements are how many times he's been banned and how many usernames he's created. Be something, do something with your worthless life outside of being Nairaland's biggest troll champion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:19pm On Feb 08
bemeruca:

The bullshit the left is pulling is enough reason to believe the election was stolen

Honestly my original opinion on this whole stolen election thing was that the democrats did engage in some forms of election malpractice in 2020 but not to sufficient levels to effect the actual outcome of the election.

But the extent they have gone to try and prevent Trump from running again since then suggests to me they are scared of something if he gets back in there. If they believed they could beat this man easily as they keep claiming then why would they be doing all this? They would just let him run and lose. Simple.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:20pm On Feb 08
IjeBos:

Look at this post. You lie and when called out, as usual, this is what you spew out. Same ol nonsense for someone who ain't sh*t.
You've been exposed slyfoxx. We know your real name. And so everyone on this board knows who you are and aren't. You are a mentally unbalanced person who spends days and nights pretending to be other people, writing rubbish like this online and whose greatest achievements are how many times he's been banned and how many usernames he's created. Be something, do something with your worthless life outside of being Nairaland's biggest troll champion.

Where is the lie? You don't know where you mother is, your dad is at biafra because he can't afford the united states. Maybe he should do like me and come through Mexico 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:21pm On Feb 08
MentalCase98:

Honestly my original opinion on this whole stolen election thing was that the democrats did engage in some forms of election malpractice in 2020 but not to sufficient levels to effect the actual outcome of the election.

But the extent they have gone to try and prevent Trump from running again since then suggests to me they are scared of something if he gets back in there. If they believed they could beat this man easily as they keep claiming then why would they be doing all this? They would just let him run and lose. Simple.

They wouldn't go to this extent if they won it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:24pm On Feb 08
IjeBos:

Cry baby wants a bottle 😂😂

What’s my real name? If you know it then say it. You always say this shit like it’s a threat you think I’m scared of😅😅

Say whatever you want man who gives a shit. You are an internet warrior and such a loser in life that at 45 you spend all your days on an anonymous forum bragging about your girlfriend and flying planes like a 12 year old child.

All this while dealing with the mental trauma of growing up watching your useless father violently assault your mother right in your presence. An experience that has undoubtedly contributed significantly into turning you into the emotional wreck you are today.

Just look at how pissy you are today because your massa is getting dragged across the media. You are more emotional than a teenage girl on her period right now 😂😂

Such a pathetic weak man you are. Honestly you irritate me to high heavens. I can’t stand weak men like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:25pm On Feb 08
bemeruca:

Where is the lie? You don't know where you mother is, your dad is at biafra because he can't afford the united states. Maybe he should do like me and come through Mexico 🤣

Biafra soldier 😂😂

Dot in a circle 🥴
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:27pm On Feb 08
bemeruca:

They wouldn't go to this extent if they won it

Exactly!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08
This is a section from one of Biden's attorney's on Hur's report. I thought this section was telling.

Full Report
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

The President's inability to recall dates or details of events that happened years ago is neither surprising nor unusual, especially given that many questions asked him to recall the particulars of staff work to pack. ship, and store materials and furniture in the course of moves between residences. The same predictable memory loss occurred with other witnesses in this investigation. Yet unlike your treatment of President Biden, your report accepts other witnesses' memory loss as completely understandable given the passage of time. For example. you accepted without denigrating John McGrail's failure to remember certain events while he served as then-Vice President Biden's counsel: ''McGrail's memory of these events could well have faded over the course of more than 6 years." Report at 238 n.923; see also id at 67. 69 (noting Mr. McGrail's failure to recall events despite emails that place him in the center of various discussions). So, too, you accept the memory lapse of one of the President's personal la"vyers who testified that in his initial search of the Penn Biden offices certain boxes were stored in a locked closet, noting only that "his memory was fuzzy on that point." Id at 265. And the events on which you found the lawyer's memory to be '·fuzzy'' occurred only a few months before his interview. Id; see also id at 64, 66 (noting without comment the failures of
recollection by numerous staffers).
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08
And even in this partisan report Hur(the Republican that he is) makes it clear the distinction with Trump's prosecution.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf (pg 388 of the pdf)

Historically, after leaving office, many former presidents and vice presidents have knowingly taken home sensitive materials related to national security from their administrations without being charged with crimes. This historical record is important context for judging whether and why to charge a former vice president and former president, as Mr. Eiden would be when susceptible to prosecution-for similar actions taken by several of his predecessors.
With one exception, there is no record of the Department of Justice prosecuting a former president or vice president for mishandling classified documents from his own administration. The exception is former President Trump. It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.
Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Eiden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:57pm On Feb 08
IjeBos:
And even in this partisan report Hur(the Republican that he is) makes it clear the distinction with Trump's prosecution.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf (pg 388 of the pdf)

Damn. Working so hard for massa tonight. You’re on overdrive 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:11am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

How are those personalities working out OmoteeJanet/Slyfoxx?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:19am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

And how are you enjoying your serfdom?

Keep scavenging the internet looking for random articles and posts to cover your massa’s ass. That’s your cross to carry.

The rest of the world is laughing at how badly the doddering old fool has been exposed today.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:26am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

And how are you enjoying your serfdom?

Keep scavenging the internet looking for random articles and posts to cover your massa’s ass. That’s your cross to carry.

The rest of the world is laughing at how badly the doddering old fool has been exposed today.

These posts always crack me up.
If you're over 30 and get stranded over N1500, you're "adulting" wrong.
I mean what type of idiot has to sell Bet credit on a forum for N1500 so he can get transport? lol.
The same idiot who would have you believe he's a Lagos big boi.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:27am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

This uncle tom will work overtime for his slave masters

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:47am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

These posts always crack me up.
If you're over 30 and get stranded over N1500, you're "adulting" wrong.
I mean what type of idiot has to sell Bet credit on a forum for N1500 so he can get transport? lol.
The same idiot who would have you believe he's a Lagos big boi.

Good for you and whoever that is 😂😂

All we know is that you have been exposed as a completely jobless 45 year old man who’s entire essence revolves around this forum and stalking me like a creep.

You will never understand how much of a shock it was the day you revealed your age. All along we thought you were some young fool in his early 20’s only to find out you’re old enough to have a university aged daughter like your mates.

No wonder they are so far ahead you in life. When you spend all your time here taking trash and defending your massa like a slave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:48am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

This guy is at least 45YO 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:51am On Feb 09
bemeruca:

This uncle tom will work overtime for his slave masters

He is jobless. Nothing better to do with his life. Monday to Sunday he is here kissing Biden’s ass and viciously attacking any and everyone who dares criticize him.

This is why his friends already have houses and children in college and he has nothing to show for his 45 hopeless years on earth. Old fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 12:52am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

An obvious raging lunatic. You should ignore him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:57am On Feb 09
DeepSight:

An obvious raging lunatic. You should ignore him.

Who is this clown? Ignore me? The fool is obsessed with me. He has been sucking me off on this forum for ages 😂😅

He can’t go long without stalking and talking about me even when I am away from the thread for weeks. I own that idiots soul.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:57am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

He is jobless. Nothing better to do with his life. Monday to Sunday he is here kissing Biden’s ass and viciously attacking any and everyone who dares criticize him.

This is why his friends already have houses and children in college and he has nothing to show for his 45 hopeless years on earth. Old fool.

Hahaha he can show Coca-Cola at a bar in a hotel or eat eba with no meat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:00am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

Who is this clown? Ignore me? The fool is obsessed with me. He has been sucking me off on this forum for ages 😂😅

He can’t go long without stalking and talking about me even when I am away from the thread for weeks. I own that idiots soul.

That clown always ride on deeks he believes are overseas. You know, the fruited plains.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:02am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

Good for you and whoever that is 😂😂

Wait, so you are no longer slyfoxx? Can't keep up with your denials. Maybe you can clue Bemeruca in to the lie du jour.

Continuing on. This post was a blast. You tried to pretend that you weren't the person that was exposed. So you posted an old bank receipt with a person with your same last name sending you money. But you ended up revealing you only had N15,020 in ur bank account after your mom sent you 15k. lol. So you were broke in 2019 and also broke in 2023. And worse... your mommy sends you 15k for transport. I hail you, Lagos Big Boi. bwahahahahha
But really, are people really as stupid as you? You have to be putting on an act.

It would be really great if someone got that guy who gave you that N1500 to post that transaction receipt. wink

I did you a favor and hid the name... won't next time.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:08am On Feb 09
bemeruca:

That clown always ride on deeks he believes are overseas. You know, the fruited plains.

Lol. No wonder. I know the type. Those guys who rush to carry your luggage at the airport when you land Lagos without you asking - hoping you will give them some change. Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:12am On Feb 09
bemeruca:

I see you and Slyfox are talking about your favorite topic.... deeks. Carry on, I'm sure you two are having a great time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:13am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

You are dumb

So Joe Biden is old & cognitively impaired (8 yrs ago) according to special prosecutor Hur, that’s why he won’t be charged for leaving classified documents all over the place.

However, he’s still 100% ok to lead the free world & hold the nuclear football!

Totally makes sense!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:16am On Feb 09
IjeBos:
Wait, so you are no longer slyfoxx? Can't keep up with your denials. Maybe you can clue Bemeruca in to the lie du jour.

Continuing on. This post was a blast. You tried to pretend that you weren't the person that was exposed. So you posted an old bank receipt with a person with your same last name sending you money. But you ended up revealing you only had N15,020 in ur bank account after your mom sent you 15k. lol. So you were broke in 2019 and also broke in 2023. And worse... your mommy sends you 15k for transport. I hail you, Lagos Big Boi. bwahahahahha
But really, are people really as stupid as you? You have to be putting on an act.

It would be really great if someone got that guy who gave you that N1500 to post that transaction receipt. wink

Bahahahha. You’re a bastion of confusion. You and this fake screenshot you have been saving on your phone for months 😂😂

You claim I am a broke ass who has never been on a plane, never left Nigeria and doesn’t have a college degree then you link me to the public profile of a person that has all 3 of those 😂😂

You are so confused you can’t even get your stories straight.

Meanwhile we have proven beyond doubt that you are an autistic 45 year old who suffers mental health problems due to a violent upbringing that involved your father raping and beating up your mother 😂😅

Those are facts you exposed by yourself.

You are also a loser who’s biggest achievements are involved eating at yellow chilli and taking pictures like it’s a big deal 😂😂. You are such a bush boy. 😂😂 yellow chilli that was my lunch spot at a time when I worked around that vicinity. My guy go there dey snap picture 😂😂

These are the little victories you enjoy while your MATES are celebrating major wins like sending their daughters to university. Old fool like you is snapping pictures of yellow chilli food like it’s a big deal

Hahahahahahahaaaa 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:19am On Feb 09
[/b]
IjeBos:

I did you a favor and hid the name... won't next time.[b]

Bahahahahahaha.

Look at this fool trying to sound all threatening. Bro. I give you full permission to post whatever name or receipt you like. Will it be the first time you did it? Did someone die all the other times you did it?

This is how daft you are bro.

Pls post whatever you like and expose yourself to as many crimes as you want. Like I said either you or Seun Osewa will answer for it when the time comes.

Fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:24am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

Bahahahha. You’re a bastion of confusion. You and this fake screenshot you have been saving on your phone for months 😂😂

You claim I am a broke ass who has never been on a plane, never left Nigeria and doesn’t have a college degree then you link me to the public profile of a person that has all 3 of those 😂😂

There's clearly a misunderstanding. I'm not claiming you're a broke ass. The shit that you have posted here says you are broke ass. 😂😂

What is you're excuse for begging for N1500 because you're stranded? Oh yeah... I hacked Nairaland and edited all those posts that are saved on their servers.. Yeah, like I said, you're a dumbass.

Thanks for bringing up schools. Where did you get those degrees again? Was it in London or the US? Oh did you get them in both countries by flying back and forth every weekend. Everything that emanates from your mouth is a lie. You're a comedy. A walking joke. And what's worse is you don't even know it.

As I said, I don't think you've ever been on a flight.

These are what you call receipts. Not the BS you talk about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:25am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

What’s funny is that you think people here have not or cannot figure out who you are. With all the evidences you have dropped here 😉

Those who even have the time are not just as daft as you to commit crimes. They will just rather just keep that information to themselves till if and when shit gets real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.