Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635386 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:51am On Feb 10
Democrat insiders say it is now 'panic time' after a blockbuster Justice Department report concluded Joe Biden has 'diminished faculties' and is an 'elderly man with a poor memory'.

Increasingly, behind the scenes, a nuclear option is being considered to remove the 81-year-old president as the Democrat nominee at the party's convention in Chicago in August.

The leading candidates to replace him include California Governor Gavin Newsom and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

'I think it is now panic time. Biden should not be our standard bearer,' a former senior Democrat White House official, who worked with Biden, told Dailymail.com.

'He looked like a deer stuck in the headlights last night
. There isn't enough gas in the tank for another four and-a-half years. Ultimately we're going to see more and more prominent Democrats saying the quiet part out loud.

'It's increasingly clear we have a deeply flawed candidate. Democracy is in the balance and this is not a smart path for our party.'

Who would know the difference if they replaced Joe Biden with a wax like statue of him?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:21am On Feb 10
coolIs jack Smith crazy enough to charge Trump with insurrection?

Jack Smith requested Judge Cannon in the Florida case this week to keep some documents sealed. Supposedly Trump defence should not have the documents unredacted because of another ongoing investigation.
( It's said there exists an ongoing Jan 6 investigation by the Chris Wray led Gestapo)

In those Colorado type cases, the Supreme court asked if anyone had been charged with insurrection.None. judge Clarence mentioned that it's Congress to deal with eligibility of a candidate under the Act. I think he is preemptively challenging any new indictment by Jackboot regarding insurrection, which states will then use to remove Trump from the ballot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:10am On Feb 10
Democrats have opened an investigation into Kennedy Jr into illegal campaign coordination. They want to remove him from the ballot
The democrats seek to forcefully retain power by all means.

DNC alleges RFK Jr. campaign illegally coordinated with outside group on signature gathering operation
By Aaron Pellish and David Wright, CNN
5 minute read
Updated 3:10 PM EST, Fri February 9, 2024

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:41am On Feb 10
basilico:
Democrats have opened an investigation into Kennedy Jr into illegal campaign coordination. They want to remove him from the ballot
The democrats seek to forcefully retain power by all means.

DNC alleges RFK Jr. campaign illegally coordinated with outside group on signature gathering operation
By Aaron Pellish and David Wright, CNN
5 minute read
Updated 3:10 PM EST, Fri February 9, 2024

Does this not seem strange and troubling to anyone with any decency in them on how they seem to go after people who stand in their way?

Isn't this the same with what china and Russia are doing?
He should go out there and campaign about this. Draw parallels to what he is now facing and what trump and others are facing too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:33pm On Feb 10
bemeruca:

Does this not seem strange and troubling to anyone with any decency in them on how they seem to go after people who stand in their way?

Isn't this the same with what china and Russia are doing?
He should go out there and campaign about this. Draw parallels to what he is now facing and what trump and others are facing too.

The democrats and Deep state have a lot to hide, Or there are gazillions of $$$ involved.
They can't risk one of their own not in power.
They have the media as their PR wing and half of America is too dumbed down not to see their evil.

See how Tara Reade case was handled.How Special Investigator handled JB with kids gloves. Hunters original plea deal.Hunters laptop.
No charges at all.Bogus investigations.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:51pm On Feb 10
notice how it is the blacks that are given DEI positions or Black DEMs running cities that are screwing their brothers and sisters. Kamala Harris screwed black people, BLM screwed black people, these mayors, etc. are screwing black people. everywhere they represent, they give the middle finger to the blacks around there. from Baltimore to New York.
Ijebos when will you complain about what is going on?
cc: raumdeuter

I REMEMBER MY FRIEND WHO WAS GOING TO CANADA BUT GOT SENT BACK TO NIGERIA BECAUSE ONE OF HIS CONNECTING FLIGHTS WAS IN SEATTLE. THEY SAID HE DOES NOT HAVE TRANSIT VISA. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? YOU FOLLOW LAW, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT COMING TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXs6z_KCFrg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:57pm On Feb 10
basilico:

The democrats and Deep state have a lot to hide, Or there are gazillions of $$$ involved.
They can't risk one of their own not in power.
They have the media as their PR wing and half of America is too dumbed down not to see their evil.

See how Tara Reade case was handled.How Special Investigator handled JB with kids gloves. Hunters original plea deal.Hunters laptop.
No charges at all.Bogus investigations.

she is begging for citizenship in Russia because she accuses Biden of rape with actual evidence while E. Jean Carroll has been given 83million to accuse Trump of rape without evidence.

DO YOU KNOW SHE HAS ACCUSED AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE OF RAPE?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:50pm On Feb 10
bemeruca:

she is begging for citizenship in Russia because she accuses Biden of rape with actual evidence while E. Jean Carroll has been given 83million to accuse Trump of rape without evidence.

DO YOU KNOW SHE HAS ACCUSED AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE OF RAPE?

Yes She has accused others. Was a good thing Trump won. His tribulations have exposed the corruption an greed of
the powers behind the throne.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:37am On Feb 11
Fani Willis and her lover Nathan Wade.
Both filed dictionary sized affidavits in court saying their romance started after Wade's appointment as Trump's inquisitor.
Bombshell. Wade's law partner is ready to testify in person that they had begun the affair before she became Fulton DA. He has first hand evidence they also cohabited.
There is also evidence that a large amount of her campaign contributions came from fraudulent dark money. Supposed donors had identities stolen and used to donate to her campaign.
Fani Willis also refused to accept a subpoena from Jim Jordan oversight committee. He had the US Marshalls waste federal funds to personally serve her. This subpoena is in regards to her potential misuse of federal grants. A whistleblower questioned her diversion of $484K of federal funds to another cause. Fani Willis fired her
While this back and forth is going It would be interesting to find out if the divorce lawyer Nathan Wade is still billing Fulton $250 an hour with Fani approving payments.

This Fanny thing and her lover might end up in the jails she so wished for Trump. Lying to s court ? Will be juicy to see them on live TV being questioned under oath on Feb 15 hopefully

Where are all those who said Trump Georgia case was the strongest?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:18am On Feb 11
Ijebos. Now that you may probably be based in DC, I happened to read about the Trump hotel in DC.
He took an annual $3.1m lease in 2013 long before he became president - they said it would be a conflict. Actually Raskin committee said the hotel was paid $8m by foreign govts.
Politics aside, looks like Trump spent $200m to turn the building into a hotel (Ivanka headed the project) , made $70m in loses while he was President. Then sold it at $375m to Waldorf Astoria.
You may be probably taking your dates there for fine red wines and fillet mignon. Say your silent thanks to Ivanka and Trump org for the adulation you receive from your dates.
I've got a PhD friend who works for the Rockefeller Foundation in DC. She says it's a pretty expensive place to live in and spends quite a lot of time working remotely.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:46am On Feb 11
Criminal trump is a disgusting horrible person. The syphilis infested demented fool is just anti-american and pro-russia.
The traitor deserves death in jail or summary execution, nothing else. To ward off the danger of this Criminal trump, we need to uproot it with any means necessary.

For you who support this Criminal, your day of dishonor will come.once he's long gone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 1:13pm On Feb 11
basilico:
Where is the liar Jessicarabbit? Jean Carroll life is documented by her in this tell all
You lied she didn't get laid after the rape, Well it's in her own words. She never wore that dress again. She has not been screwed again.
Yet in her shows and interviews was always about sex, anal sex, lessons from 'My Dog'" whatever she meant.

Long read, she details all her hideous men in her life.

https://www.thecut.com/article/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#_ga=2.208057690.931097574.1705722541-1999883557.1705722541

Excerpt .

down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening. And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel “the sap rising,” as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again

Exposing your lies.

Here's some questions for you to answer, if you aren't intellectually dishonest:

(1) How does the fact that Jean Carroll has written about her experiences and encounters with various men (including Trump), invalidate her accusations against Trump?

(2) Do you think it is right for you to make assumptions about people's personal lives based on a single event?

(3) Have you ever stopped to consider the fact that sexual assault survivors' responses and coping mechanisms are diverse and cannot be generalized?

(4) How does Carroll's decision to wear, or not to wear the dress, invalidate her accusations against Trump?

(5) As a writer and advice columnist, Carroll has covered a wide range of topics beyond sex. You don't think you're grossly oversimplifying her work by saying her "interviews were "always about sex, anal sex, lessons from 'My Dog.'"?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 1:14pm On Feb 11
basilico:

Correct me on this and don't spring out your lies.
She met Donald at the entrance She was happy to assist him buy lingerie for a woman. They walked into 6th floor section , picked out some kinky stuff. She asked him jokingly to try it on. All the same she walked into a changing room to try it on. Trump followed her, closed the door and inserted his fingers in her vagina. Then he dropped his pants and inserted his dick. She can't remember whether it went in half way or full. She walked out after the act and never told anyone.She never wore that dress again. She does not remember the year that happened. She said in court that Donald destroyed her love life And has never been with another man since 25 years later.
Questions.
The jury found he sexually violated her but did not rape her. The judge in the courtroom told Trump that he inserted his fingers in her vagina. How did the jury arrive at the conclusion that he was liable for sexual violation but NOT rape?They talked to a fly that was on the wall?

Short answer is, because you're a clueless halfwit who doesn't understand the simple meanings behind legal terminologies. Now for the more in-depth answer:

The New York jury did not determine that he raped her. Why, you ask?

(1) The trial was a civil case, not a criminal one. In civil trials, the standard of evidence is preponderance of evidence, which means the jury must find it more likely than not that the plaintiff's contentions are true. This standard is lower than the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard used in criminal trials. The jury concluded that Trump had sexually abused the woman based on this standard, but there are no criminal consequences to this finding.

(2) You're ignorant of basic legal definitions, and so can't see the distinction between sexual abuse and rape. Sexual abuse encompasses a range of behaviors, including unwanted touching or sexual contact. Rape, on the other hand, typically involves non-consensual penetration. The jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse but did not specifically find him guilty of rape. The judge's statement about Trump inserting his fingers in her private area likely contributed to the sexual abuse finding.

(3) It's essential to recognize that a civil verdict does not equate to a criminal conviction. Criminal cases require a higher burden of proof, and the decision to charge someone with rape rests with prosecutors. In this case, the jury's verdict led to financial liability (damages) for Trump but did not result in criminal charges.

So basically, the jury's conclusion was based on the evidence presented in a civil trial, and it did not directly address the criminal offense of rape. The legal system distinguishes between civil liability and criminal guilt, and the jury's decision reflects that distinction.

Is there anything else I can clarify, or are you finally ready to graduate from this elementary-level interrogation?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 1:15pm On Feb 11
basilico:
"His Airness" six NBA teams title winning sneakers
Sold for a record $8m in a Sotheby auction.
Darn you Americans have cash to burn.

CNN ^ | Updated 9:46 AM EST, Sat February 3 2024
Basketball legend Michael Jordan won six NBA championships during
his prolific sporting career – and a set of the six sneakers he worewhen
clinching those titles has sold for a record-breaking $8 million at auction.

Friday’s winning bid for “The Dynasty Collection” reached $8,032,800,
setting a new global auction record for game-worn sneakers, according
to auction house Sotheby’s.

The set consisted of Air Jordan VI (1991), Air Jordan VII (1992),
Air Jordan VIII (1993), Air Jordan XI (1996), Air Jordan XII (1997),
and Air Jordan XIV (1998).

Don't get your knickers in a twist, my dear. It's essential to recognize that all these valuations on items are often driven by collectors, enthusiasts, and the mystique surrounding iconic athletes. The intersection of sports, culture, and commerce can yield astonishing results. The notion that the Trump name is a brand with immeasurable worth is intriguing. However, at the end of the day, brand valuation remains subjective!

While some may view the Trump brand as priceless, others may question its reputation due to political polarization and controversies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:23pm On Feb 11
JessicaRabbit:

Don't get your knickers in a twist, my dear. It's essential to recognize that all these valuations on items are often driven by collectors, enthusiasts, and the mystique surrounding iconic athletes. The intersection of sports, culture, and commerce can yield astonishing results. The notion that the Trump name is a brand with immeasurable worth is intriguing. However, at the end of the day, brand valuation remains subjective!

While some may view the Trump brand as priceless, others may question its reputation due to political polarization and controversies.

🤐
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:24pm On Feb 11
JessicaRabbit:

Short answer is, because you're a clueless halfwit who doesn't understand the simple meanings behind legal terminologies. Now for the more in-depth answer:

The New York jury did not determine that he raped her. Why, you ask?

(1) The trial was a civil case, not a criminal one. In civil trials, the standard of evidence is preponderance of evidence, which means the jury must find it more likely than not that the plaintiff's contentions are true. This standard is lower than the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard used in criminal trials. The jury concluded that Trump had sexually abused the woman based on this standard, but there are no criminal consequences to this finding.

(2) You're ignorant of basic legal definitions, and so can't see the distinction between sexual abuse and rape. Sexual abuse encompasses a range of behaviors, including unwanted touching or sexual contact. Rape, on the other hand, typically involves non-consensual penetration. The jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse but did not specifically find him guilty of rape. The judge's statement about Trump inserting his fingers in her private area likely contributed to the sexual abuse finding.

(3) It's essential to recognize that a civil verdict does not equate to a criminal conviction. Criminal cases require a higher burden of proof, and the decision to charge someone with rape rests with prosecutors. In this case, the jury's verdict led to financial liability (damages) for Trump but did not result in criminal charges.

So basically, the jury's conclusion was based on the evidence presented in a civil trial, and it did not directly address the criminal offense of rape. The legal system distinguishes between civil liability and criminal guilt, and the jury's decision reflects that distinction.

Is there anything else I can clarify, or are you finally ready to graduate from this elementary-level interrogation?

Stop making noise talking nonsense all the time. At the end of the day she will not receive a penny. Watch and see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:03pm On Feb 11
JessicaRabbit:

My simple point is that hat valuing his assets using brick and mortar construction costs and annual revenue was incorrect.
You agree Trump is a brand. It is not priceless as I may have mentioned, but it nevertheless has a value. That the left wants to crush.
In other words Letitia case is. a complete sham and a mockery of justice
Banks were happy, there is no victim.
An undervalue to pay less taxex us the domain of IRS.

As for your other posts, I'll respond later. In your defence of the jury, don't forget it's said a jury can indict a ham sandwich.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:06am On Feb 12
Ah ah 😂😂
Watching how the deep state is celebrating this Kansas chiefs win to usher in President Biden's reelection is one hot mess for maga dumbasses.

Maga is stupid, I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:07am On Feb 12
bemeruca:

Stop making noise talking nonsense all the time. At the end of the day she will not receive a penny. Watch and see.

Ah ah 😂😂😂
Maga idiot cultist now defending a rapist not to pay up his victim. Ah ah

Maga is stupid I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:50pm On Feb 12
Criminal trump is a fùcking disgrace internationally. Every sane human being in the world is wondering why this Criminal is not yet in jail?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:16pm On Feb 12
This is classic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:22pm On Feb 12
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump is a fùcking disgrace internationally. Every sane human being in the world is wondering why this Criminal is not yet in jail?

Donald Trump is making NATO stronger by bullying members to act up to the agreed 2% of GDP defence spending.

Trump era kept the world safe and peaceful.

Trump shut down the wars he met and open-ed no new wars.
He was an anti-war president, with a hawkish aura at the same time, that deterred aggression and crisis around the world.
All the troublemakers of the world had a mix of respect and fear of Donald Trump.

Then Trump left, and "America was back".
Or rather, the Left was back.

Then......

* The Taliban quickly re-took Afghanistan.
20 years of democracy cultivation went down the drain.

* Russia invaded Ukraine, starting a fire that can engulf the planet with apocalyptic conflagration.

* China moved from saving it's neck from Trump's trade war to threatening America over Taiwan with the language:
"Those who play with fire will be burnt".

* North Korea upgraded from firing rockets into the sea to firing them over the Japanese mainland. Resultantly, Japan and South Korea now want to build nukes, a.k.a nuclear proliferation.

* As if you hadn't seen anything, Hamas launched a genocidal attack on Israel, lighting another fire that's equally engulfing the planet from that end.

All these eruptions and escalations were held in check by the Trump factor. And the moment he left, or the moment the Left "was back", all hell broke loose.

Trump is a lifetime business man who wants people to abide by the terms and conditions of NATO membership. But Europeans prefer America-Last presidents who hold America by the horns like a cow while Europe and the world milk her in the name of "America Leads".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:56am On Feb 13
[quote author=zendi post=128423180]
Donald Trump is making NATO stronger by bullying members to act up to the agreed 2% of GDP defence spending

Reuters has just reported that: “German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Monday said defense companies could count on his government ramping up military spending and that it would meet its commitment to spend 2% of GDP on NATO defense.”

He was an anti-war president, with a hawkish aura at the same time, that deterred aggression and crisis around the world.
All the troublemakers of the world had a mix of respect and fear of Donald Trump.

Then......

* Russia invaded Ukraine, starting a fire that can engulf the planet with apocalyptic conflagration.

* China moved from saving it's neck from Trump's trade war to threatening America over Taiwan with the language:

* North Korea upgraded from firing rockets into the sea to firing them over the Japanese mainland. Resultantly, Japan and South Korea now want to build nukes, a.k.a nuclear proliferation.

* As if you hadn't seen anything, Hamas launched a genocidal attack on Israel, lighting another fire that's equally engulfing the planet from that end.

All these eruptions and escalations were held in check by the Trump factor. And the moment he left, or the moment the Left "was back", all hell broke loose.

Trump is a lifetime business man who wants people to abide by the terms and conditions of NATO membership. But Europeans prefer America-Last presidents who hold America by the horns like a cow while Europe and the world milk her in the name of "America Leads".

Trump took down Gen Solemani of Iran
He also took down Caliph Baghdad Ali.
.A very stark warming to leaders who wage international terror that he would go for them personally.p

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:12am On Feb 13
White Comedian triggers the leftists in an audience after going for their sacred cow George Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWCF8bdr2I

Lucas asking the audience a provocative question: “You want to show them the reason George Floyd got his neck kneeled on?” They “ooo” in response.

This causes Lucas to joke: “Don’t “ooo” at that joke. It’s just a joke, man. I would have never kneeled on George Floyd’s neck. I would have shot that nigga.”

As part of the audience stormed out,he remarked that he liked Kyle Rittenhouse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:26am On Feb 13
Budaatum. You never did my homework. Why do those who reject God believe there is a .Satan.

Democrat state senate member of Arizona addressing a house committee , *........ We are graced with the presence of ministers and members of the Satanic Temple of Arizona........"

I'm willing to bet you that most if not all Satanists vote for democrats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:17am On Feb 13
Jessicarabbit.
Fani Willis woes keep on growing Judge rules there will be an evidentiary hearing ( in 2 days?) .

BREAKING: Judge in Trump Case in Georgia on Fani Willis: “I think it's possible that the facts alleged could result in disqualification. I think an evidentiary hearing must occur to establish the record on those core allegations”

NB: She will give testimony under oath. How will she explain why she filed court documents saying her affair with Nathan Wade started after she appointed him, while his business partner is willing to testify in person that the affair started much earlier?
She also tainted the jury pool by claiming the accuser was going after her and Wade because they are black leaving out the other two white special prosecutors.

LOL. Donald Trump plans to attend the hearing. Master troll..That black who conspired to have mugshots of those who took action to expose the steal in Georgia.
Georgia's was a state case. The president cannot issue a pardon for state level case. Was to be the fail safe Incase federal level cases got thrown out.
All the same it will be such a nice mugshot of Fani Willis. She has brokem some law I believe that deserves an indictment and jail sentence.
There is a little mentioned filing at the Supreme Court questioning the legality of private citizen named Jack Smith as a Special Counsel wielding Super Cow powers; more than the Presidential nominated US Attorneys who have passed confirmation from the Senate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:09am On Feb 13
Trump has officially filed his appeal for a stay in the case regarding immunity a the Supreme Court.
The DC appeals court had given him six days to do lest the case goes on. Six days only. They ruled out a stay in the case pending an en banc review by the whole DC court of Appeals. Two Biden judges and a George Bush judge. Looks like they want the case to go on trial that badly.
Full appeals court is 11, only 4 are conservatives.No hope for Trump there.

I think justice in America is rotten. You have partisan judges who are Biden, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump etc.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:56am On Feb 13
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/tony-bobulinskis-interview-may-provide-answers-key-questions

Interesting week this one might turn out to be. Bobulinski, Hunter Biden business partner to testify today to impeachment committee. He has first hand evidence that Joe Biden was getting a cut from the blood money being sent to Hunter from China. Joe Biden says he was not involved in h
Hunter's business, Bobulinski testimony can prove that JB is lying.

We all know JB is not mentally fit to stand trial, However he is fit enough to run the country.
Those who now think so must be more daft than sheep.
He has refused to take a cognitive test in his upcoming medical. They said something about Trump mental state, he took the cognitive test and aced it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:45pm On Feb 13
Meanwhile CNN reports that air travel will be limited because of climate change. There shall be carbon passports enforced to control carbon emissions.

According to CNN Travel: holidaymakers should prepare to change their travel habits now, before this change is forced upon them.”

CNN reports that “The negative impacts of tourism on the environment have become so severe that some are suggesting drastic changes to our travel habits are inevitable.......
The idea of a carbon passport centers on each traveler being assigned a yearly carbon allowance that they cannot exceed. These allowances can then “ration” travel. … The average annual carbon footprint for a person in the US is 16 tons – one of the highest rates in the world. In ....

When I say climate change is just a tool to further micromanage the citizens, some of you think I'm out of my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35pm On Feb 13
basilico:
Budaatum. You never did my homework. Why do those who reject God believe there is a .Satan.
Perhaps you should ask those who reject God why they believe there is a Satan.

basilico:

I'm willing to bet you that most if not all Satanists vote for democrats.
A certain lexy2014 would likely claim you are saying "all democrats are satanists", and then badger you with questions about his own straw understanding, but I guess he's not aware of my experience with time wasters like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Feb 13
budaatum:

Perhaps you should ask those who reject God why they believe there is a Satan.

A certain lexy2014 would likely claim you are saying "all democrats are satanists", and then badger you with questions about his own straw understanding, but I guess he's not aware of my experience with time wasters like you.

why would I claim that he is saying "all democrats are satanists"?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:51pm On Feb 13
zendi:

Donald Trump is making NATO stronger by bullying members to act up to the agreed 2% of GDP defence spending.

Then......

You will win the propagandist of the year in somewhere like North Korea.
What rubbish is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.