Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635462 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:28am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

There's clearly a misunderstanding. I'm not claiming you're a broke ass. The shit that you have posted here says you are broke ass. 😂😂

What is you're excuse for begging for N1500 because you're stranded? Oh yeah... I hacked Nairaland and edited all those posts that are saved on their servers.. Yeah, like I said, you're a dumbass.

Thanks for bringing up schools. Where did you get those degrees again? Was it in London or the US? Oh did you get them in both countries by flying back and forth every weekend. You're a comedy. A walking joke. And what's worse is you don't even know it.

These are what you call receipts. Not the BS you talk about.

This fool is working overtime digging up and posting random posts thinking he’s on to me 😂😂

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Confused old fool. Just look at your life. This is what you are doing at 45!! Your mates are probably spending quality time with their CHILDREN right now and preparing for tomorrow’s work.

You are here chasing me all over the internet 😂😂😅😅😅😅😅

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jobless fool. I have completely fvcked up your mind and it’s so satisfying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:31am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

There's clearly a misunderstanding. I'm not claiming you're a broke ass. The shit that you have posted here says you are broke ass. 😂😂

What is you're excuse for begging for N1500 because you're stranded? Oh yeah... I hacked Nairaland and edited all those posts that are saved on their servers.. Yeah, like I said, you're a dumbass.

Thanks for bringing up schools. Where did you get those degrees again? Was it in London or the US? Oh did you get them in both countries by flying back and forth every weekend. You're a comedy. A walking joke. And what's worse is you don't even know it.

As I said, I don't think you've ever been on a flgiht.

These are what you call receipts. Not the BS you talk about.

C’mon don’t be lazy boy. Dig up some more posts. Lets see how many you can do within the next hour. I’m here chilling in bed with a glass of vodka laughing my ass off. Let me kuku give you work since you are jobless.

Stupid old fool. 45 year old clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:34am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

This fool is working overtime digging up and posting random posts thinking he’s on to me 😂😂

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Confused old fool. Just look at your life. This is what you are doing at 45!! Your mates are probably spending quality time with their CHILDREN right now and preparing for tomorrow’s work.

You are here chasing me all over the internet 😂😂😅😅😅😅😅

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jobless fool. I have completely fvcked up your mind and it’s so satisfying.

You're right. My boys who have children are spending quality time with them. As I think ALL people who have children (even 4) should be spending qulaity time with them.

So, I am very glad that we can both agree that Bemeruca should be "spending quality time with his CHILDREN right now and preparing for tomorrow’s work", even though he may not have custody of those 4 children. There is always zoom.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:42am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

Leave Bemeruca aside. All your boys have children then why don’t you?

Oh, sorry I forgot..

Gay 😂

Becareful before the LGBT community in Lagos comes for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:49am On Feb 09
bemeruca:

Hahahahahaha

But seriously bro. They are beginning to get very vocal these days oo. I don’t know what’s going on. Its almost like the anti-gay law Nigeria passed some years ago doesn’t even exist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:50am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

C’mon don’t be lazy boy. Dig up some more posts. Lets see how many you can do within the next hour. I’m here chilling in bed with a glass of vodka laughing my ass off. Let me kuku give you work since you are jobless.

Stupid old fool. 45 year old clown.

bemeruca:

You guys should carry on with all your "deek", homosexual talk. Slyfoxx seems to be already in bed waiting for you bemeruca. Enjoy!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:55am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

You guys should carry on with all your "deek", homosexual talk. Slyfoxx seems to be already in bed waiting for you bemeruca. Enjoy!

I’m waiting for you actually. Nobody else could possible suck me off as good as you have proven you can time and time again.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:58am On Feb 09
According to the report Biden couldn’t remember what years he was Vice President. He also couldn’t remember what year his son died!

And some people here said that is normal. What kind of man does not remember what year he lost his own child and what years he held one of the most important jobs of his career? Literally two major life events that no man with his faculties intact can forget.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:03am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:
According to the report Biden couldn’t remember what years he was Vice President. He also couldn’t remember what year his son died!

And some people here said that is normal. What kind of man does not remember what year he lost his own child and what years he held one of the most important jobs of his career? Literally two major life events that no man with his faculties intact can forget.

They should let him run for reelection again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:18am On Feb 09
Hahahahaha. Biden just called Sisi the president of Mexico in an interview where he was tying to dispel accusations of a failing memory 😂😂😅

The president of Mexico is Obrador. Sisi is the president of Egypt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:34am On Feb 09
Honestly I feel bad for the man. I disagree with his politics but I don’t necessarily hate him.

He is old and deserving of empathy. People that love him need to advice him to step down, endorse Gavin Newsom and go spend the rest of his days playing with his grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:38am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:
Honestly I feel bad for the man. I disagree with his politics but I don’t necessarily hate him.

He is old and deserving of empathy. People that love him need to advice him to step down, endorse Gavin Newsom and go spend the rest of his days playing with his grandchildren.

2:34 AM on a weekday and you're still at it.
You clearly have a life outside of trolling on Nairaland. (that was sarcasm)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:40am On Feb 09
IjeBos:

2:34 AM on a weekday and you're still at it.
You clearly have a life outside of trolling on Nairaland. (that was sarcasm)

Shut up fool. I thought you said you were leaving me and Bemeruca to suck off ourselves. Why are you back here? You see how obsessed you are with me? You tried to do something else but couldn’t take your mind off me huh?

Hahahahaha. It pains you so much when people criticize your massa Biden right? You just can’t stand it. I got to give it to you. You are one loyal house nigger.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:43am On Feb 09
2:40 am on a weekday.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:45am On Feb 09
IjeBos yes I am not working today. Matter of fact I am traveling and have a flight by 2pm. So I have all night to watch CNN and laugh as they roast your massa for his dementia and report on how SCOTUS is about to throw Colorado’s case against Trump in the dustbin 😂😂

It’s been a good day for conservatives. I know you’re crying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 6:31am On Feb 09
MentalCase98:

That’s the problem. They are scared of facing him at the ballot. If Dems were as confident of beating Trump as they claim, you think they would be doing all this?

Nope! Why would anyone be scared of a serial loser with big mouth? He is only being held to account for his uncountable misdeeds as it should be in any sane society. Trump will lose again and will refuse to accept defeat. How that will unfold - I siddon look!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:02am On Feb 09
Joe Biden wiltlly held classified doc and disclosed them to others.
Robert Hurr found him mentally incompetent. He could not remember the year he became VP, the year he left VP and Alo the year his son died.
Indicting him at this time, the jury will view him as a genial elderly man with memory problems. No indictment deapite stealing top secret documents all those years and most likely selling them.

Robert Hurr 345 page report.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf
Meanwhile the oldest Nazi jailed was 101.
Perverted justice.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is running for another term. He cannot be indicted because he has memory problems as clearly documented in the SC report.
He holds the nuclear codes.Is the leader of the free world
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:25am On Feb 09
Joe Biden report highlights

It establishes that Biden willfully retained classified documents at his Delaware home.

It found that Biden was on tape admitting his possession of classified documents, which he unlawfully shared with his ghostwriter.

It exposes Biden’s lies surrounding his possession of the documents.

And it found the destruction of evidence by Biden’s ghostwriter.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 9:43am On Feb 09
basilico:
Joe Biden report highlights

It establishes that Biden willfully retained classified documents at his Delaware home.

It found that Biden was on tape admitting his possession of classified documents, which he unlawfully shared with his ghostwriter.

It exposes Biden’s lies surrounding his possession of the documents.

And it found the destruction of evidence by Biden’s ghostwriter.

The establishment should put the frail, demented phantom to pasture.
He is being unnecessarily stubborn.
Bow out and retire to Delaware.
Don't know if his refusal is tied to not wanting to be a one-term President.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:43pm On Feb 09
It is disturbing to see idiots like Candace owens and a lot of Tucker Carlson followers praise Putin. That guy stands against everything they stand for. Freedom of speech, free press, small government etc.

The resentment for the left and their dictatorial behavior i.e, a different kind of Putin is making people gravitate to dangerous people like Putin.
Zelenski is another kind of Putin too but for his behavior, I think he is just desperate because of the invasion. He has done a lot of anti-West stuff too.

I haven't watched the Tucker's interview, I don't think I will be watching it anytime soon but I will like to see a summarised version of it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:02pm On Feb 09
Biden read aloud top secret documents to his ghostwriter in recorded audio sessions.
The ghostwriter deleted the audio once he knew there was a document investigation of Joe Biden. The ghostwriter coperated fully with Hurr and he is now to be charged .

On Mar a Lago Trump is charged for asking his valet or someone whether they could delete cctv recordings. Trump, his valet and IT guy were indicted for having a conversation where deleting cctv footage was discussed. The footage was never deleted, all was handed over to Jackboot.

Two shades of justice. If Joe Biden is senile and cannot comprehend what he is to be charged with, then his ghostwriter should be charged for deleting evidence of classified doc obstruction.
The Justice Department defended not bringing charges against Biden because he’s a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
You heard it right. This man with nuclear codes of at least 3700 warheads
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:41pm On Feb 09
Dem Sen... Chris Murphy "Democrat strategy has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, the undocumented Americans that are in this country

Ijebos how long will you remain a fool?
You will be celebrating your Golden Jubilee soon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:43pm On Feb 09
basilico:
Biden read aloud top secret documents to his ghostwriter in recorded audio sessions.
The ghostwriter deleted the audio once he knew there was a document investigation of Joe Biden. The ghostwriter coperated fully with Hurr and he is now to be charged .

On Mar a Lago Trump is charged for asking his valet or someone whether they could delete cctv recordings. Trump, his valet and IT guy were indicted for having a conversation where deleting cctv footage was discussed. The footage was never deleted, all was handed over to Jackboot.

Two shades of justice. If Joe Biden is senile and cannot comprehend what he is to be charged with, then his ghostwriter should be charged for deleting evidence of classified doc obstruction.
The Justice Department defended not bringing charges against Biden because he’s a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
You heard it right. This man with nuclear codes of at least 3700 warheads

We shall see what standards they will use for trump.
You got to be a special kind of goat to not see what's going on. They tried with Hunter, they did it again with Joe.
When it's trump they throw the sink at him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:07pm On Feb 09
Chinese are showing up at the border in large numbers. The length Biden will go to destroy this country. How many of them could be spies for the CCP?

https://twitter.com/David_Baumblatt/status/1755901640245158378?t=wRZVOTz-cn0Ny6GIiCkvbg&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Feb 09
bemeruca:

We shall see what standards they will use for trump.
You got to be a special kind of goat to not see what's going on. They tried with Hunter, they did it again with Joe.
When it's trump they throw the sink at him

If the excuse for Bidens handling of classified documents is age then how old is Trump?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:23pm On Feb 09
raumdeuter:

If the excuse for Bidens handling of classified documents is age then how old is Trump?

We shall see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:58pm On Feb 09
During trump presidency n before his presidency, a lot of women accused him of rape, at least one got 83 million from it.

The woman who accused Biden of rape is in Russia for the fear of her life. Tara Reade is seeking citizenship in Russia.

Dems are like Putin n Kim

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:13am On Feb 10
basilico:

On Mar a Lago Trump is charged for asking his valet or someone whether they could delete cctv recordings.

Are you not ashamed at lying to yourself in public bas?

Does dump ever ask before he grabs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:47am On Feb 10
budaatum:

Are you not ashamed at lying to yourself in public bas?

Does dump ever ask before he grabs?

They have to fabricate things to get Trump but fabricate Innocence to protect democrats
When it comes to asking leave it to Joe Biden "I think as you know initially, the president of Mexico, Sisi, did not want to open up the gate to allow humanitarian material to get in. I talked to him. I convinced him to open the gate.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:09am On Feb 10
bemeruca:
Chinese are showing up at the border in large numbers. The length Biden will go to destroy this country. How many of them could be spies for the CCP?

https://twitter.com/David_Baumblatt/status/1755901640245158378?t=wRZVOTz-cn0Ny6GIiCkvbg&s=19

I have no interest in America as such But clearly this is all planned. Speaker Johnson released 64 actions Biden has undertaken to weaken the border security.
https://www.westernjournal.com/speaker-johnson-releases-list-64-biden-policy-decisions-undermined-border-security/

As an aside, Congress then under RINO Paul Ryan denied funding for border wall. Trump diverted military funds for construction, the left went to court and stopped the funding .Joe Biden stopped the construction day one, sold the construction materials as scrap...and proposed amnesty for illegal aliens.He went to court to stop Texas razor wire installations along River grande.
This is not a Joe Biden plan. Same thing happens in Western Europe. George Soros is one the biggest proponents of open borders where people are stateless and can walk in to any nation freely. EU an example of free movement of people and goods that will morph into centralized leadership off Brussels to the public one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TCPoyzxqD8

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.