Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1593678 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (4135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:54pm On Apr 18
ijebosb:

Edit: Added the Whatsapp of the Chat .....

Please do not ever post such things again.

It is not necessary for you to post such personal evidence here as no reasonable person would think you made it up, and the stupid idiots who have admitted their sole reason for being here is to troll would only troll you with it.

Also, have you noticed how the winds have gone out of their sails now we are not paying them the attention they crave? They so hate not being the centre of one's attention.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:59pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

The above is the key point. If you knew how it worked, you'd have likely told him where to go.

I've never been to USA, and don't particularly like the culture of the place. It's economically first world over there, but some things are just so backward. I lived and worked in Mexico City for a year and still never bothered. I'm scared someone might talk nonsense to me then shoot me when I talk back, which is not a fear I'd have in UK because no one has the right to carry. You just need to note how no one is trying to take over anyone's womb in UK like some are there to understand how far back USA is going.

If it were up to me, 'God bless America' would become 'God save America', from its self.

Maybe, but I think the shock gets you first and then trying to unravel it.
Anyhow, read through part of the chat of the day, I guess my "convo" with him after she left, left him sufficiently concerned that I wasn't just some bum. As I was taking the train to the airport, he met me on the platform, asked for my card and tried to be nice and strike up a convo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:05pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

It is not necessary for you to post such personal evidence here as no reasonable person would think you made it up, and the stupid idiots who have admitted their sole reason for being here is to troll would only troll you with it.

Also, have you noticed how the winds have gone out of their sails now we are not paying them the attention they crave? They so hate not being the centre of one's attention.

No concerning personal details in that whatsapp. And I didn't press it much that day, because of selfish reasons, time, just wanted to chill. So, if it helps enlighten the experience. The minimal cost was worth it.

I differ, I think the change is that no one is paying him much attention and his other accomplice has dipped. As I was saying, bullies generally need a group to do so, alone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:30pm On Apr 18
ijebosb:

Anyhow, read through part of the chat of the day, I guess my "convo" with him after she left, left him sufficiently concerned that I wasn't just some bum. As I was taking the train to the airport, he met me on the platform, asked for my card and tried to be nice and strike up a convo.

See what I mean by how one holds one's self? You showed him you are not just "shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops" and his attitude changed lol. It doesn't stop the initial racism, mind, but it sure does dictate the future.

Yes, the shock does get you first, and sometimes you don't unravel it till much later and often after it's too late to act. But once one has experience and obtains the privilege of a racism radar it becomes much quicker to spot.

I dress down much, so it's very easy for those who judge by looks to mischaracterise me and think they can talk to me anyhow, especially when I'm in places where blacks are not often seen. I love watching the shock on faces as soon as I open my mouth. It's why I understand that we are not all treated the same way since we don't all have the same privileges.

In fact, this reminds me of shopping. I'd go in a shop that sells expensive stuff and the shop keepers look at you like there's no way you can afford it. Then you bring out American Express and its all "yes ma, whatever you want sir".

Was in Rome once buying rings for my partner and I and they almost wouldn't let us in the shop. But by the end we were using their shop floor as a dance stage and even asked them to play our music. Never did buy the rings from them in the end, which must have pissed them off.

Saying that, I get the same in Nigeria. Some stupid idiot talks trash until they realise they are not on your level and then their attitude changes. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending how one sees it, status is not shown on Nairaland, so stupid idiots don't know their place. Thankfully, one can put them in their place by just not noticing them just as one wouldn't in real life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:34pm On Apr 18
ijebosb:

As I was saying, bullies generally need a group to do so, alone....

And one has to 'play' along with the bullies for their bullying to be effective.

It's after all not like we are in some play school ground where they can take my pencil or deprive me of my school dinner.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:12pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

The story is still a lie. This is likely what happened. He arrived in London, he does not have a oyster card. His boyfriend who spent the night with him was going to work, so he excorted the BF and did not tap his Oyster card into the terminal. So he was confronted.

No one will ask you to get out of a train because it's full, if the door can close, you can continue. There are loads of black people there, and it is only ijebos a racist picked. If he was racist to ijebosb, it is probably not the first time he is doing that and trust me, he would have been fired. The story is crap case close. From, the text he posted, a racist ask him of his card and tried to be nice 🤣🤣🤣

There is a reason I don't troll feedthenation, LordReed etc. I only troll people who are first to attack someone repeatedly, Obrigardo is an exception because he is sick mentally.
Like I said, you insult people here and continue to insult them, when they start insulting you or troll you, you act like you were not the first to start it.

Ijebosb is sick too, but he is funny and I like him. He was a better replacement for our grandpa PrideofLincoln1

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:29pm On Apr 18
budaatum:

And one has to 'play' along with the bullies for their bullying to be effective.

It's after all not like we are in some play school ground where they can take my pencil or deprive me of my school dinner.

Well bemeruca has been at it long before I got here. He posted one of his accounts 'benalvino2' had been banned till 2031. I think people deal with trolls/wannabe bullies differently. We can leave it at that.

The truth is after I realized that the night Bemeruca landed in Canada, instead of spending his time enjoying that, he was online lying that he was in the US. In that instance, I really felt sad for him and I realized how broken he was. So, clowning him felt more like making fun of someone who is not well. Plus, he'll forever be known as that liar, who lied about being in the US, who tried to hack people's accounts and who impregnated a 19 year old. I think my works done. No further value for me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:23am On Apr 19
ijebosb:

Well bemeruca has been at it long before I got here. He posted one of his accounts 'benalvino2' had been banned till 2031. I think people deal with trolls/wannabe bullies differently. We can leave it at that.

The truth is after I realized that the night Bemeruca landed in Canada, instead of spending his time enjoying that, he was online lying that he was in the US. In that instance, I really felt sad for him and I realized how broken he was. So, clowning him felt more like making fun of someone who is not well. Plus, he'll forever be known as that liar, who lied about being in the US, who tried to hack people's accounts and who impregnated a 19 year old. I think my works done. No further value for me.

But I am in the US. what will you do about that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:48am On Apr 19
LordReed:

LMAO! Are you stupid? Were Trump’s lawyers not given the same opportunity to vet the jurors the DA had?

Stop yoir pretence about knowing whats fair.
Manhattan went 87% Joe Biden. Chances of a juror being a republican are 102.456%.
Judge 42 questions to the jury were very specific p to ferret out Trump supporters.
Anybody wearing a face mask in public today isnt likely to be neutral .
NBC News

After they had a conference with the juror, Merchan announced he’s excusing juror No. 4, who had previously been seated and sworn him. His prior arrest was questioned by the DA.

A seated juror was called for questioning, with prosecutors inquiring about whether or not he was truthful in answering questions about his past criminal history.

Following a conference between the juror and Merchan, the judge said, the juror “expressed annoyance about how much information was out there about him in the public.”

And Merchan sealed the portion of the transcript where he says the juror discussed “highly personal” information

Jurors lying trying to hide their neutrality.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:58am On Apr 19
budaatum:

What! Never ever heard of this before!

I guess you haven't lived here and so don't know how things work (that's a dig grin), though your girlfriend should have known if she lived here.

If a platform staff on any train tells anyone here to step off because the train was full, they be asked how they can be on the train if it were full!

Regardless, platform staff don't have any such authority, and the fact he asked why your girlfriend was with you is enough to get him sacked or at least reprimanded, if you had had the time to follow through that is. I can just imagine him saying that to a Jamaican or a Brit Black. He'd likely get punched in the face too.

Racism is often not overt. But we Brits have our Racism Radars with which we detect it these days, and any whiff of it is opposed.

You believed such nonsense?
Next time talk about keeping £100K in your house And he will give a story about the $1 million his girlfriend drives around with in her gold plated Bugatti in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:08am On Apr 19
ijebosb:

Fairy tale😁😁😁. You meet the same train attendant who hated your sight twice in 10 hours
Right out of a sci-fi movie.
On a serious note , this childish incident is the type you hear from high schoolers .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:21am On Apr 19
basilico:

Fairy tale😁😁😁. You meet the same train attendant who hated your sight twice in 10 hours
Right out of a sci-fi movie.
On a serious note , this childish incident is the type you hear from high schoolers .

Love these opportunities to make you look like the illiterate you are.

1.) Have you been to the UK?
2.) Have you ridden a train in the UK or anywhere?
3.) If you look at the message that is US time. Add 5 hours and it will give you UK time. The text exchange happened between 10am -12:30 pm. Left my hotel around that time, which is generally checkout.
4.) I woke up, walked her to the train platform near the hotel. We left the hotel probably at 7-8am(based on the text message) as she had an early meeting. I originally took the train to the hotel from the Heathrow.
5.) I go back to my hotel, slept some, got breakfast, showered, packed and checked out. It is now around noon.
6.)The train attendant I assume works at least an 8 hour shift. He was stationed in the station/at the platform, not sure what his duties were. So, most likely would have been on duty between 7 and 12:30pm.

Mr. Inspector Clouseau aka the illiterate detective Basilico. Lol
It's always odd to hear a person from a country plagued with tribalism not be able to comprehend the illogicalness of racist acts. Yes, it sounds like a highschool story, as most actions driven by the hate and emotions of racism tend to sound juvenile.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:52am On Apr 19
ijebosb:

3.) If you look at the message that is US time. Add 5 hours and it will give you UK time. The text exchange happened between 10am -12:30 pm. Left my hotel around that time, which is generally checkout.
4.) I woke up, walked her to the train platform near the hotel. We left the hotel probably at 7-8am(based on the text message) as she had an early meeting. I originally took the train to the hotel from the Heathrow.
5.) I go back to my hotel, slept some, got breakfast, showered, packed and checked out. It is now around noon.
6.)The train attendant I assume works at least an 8 hour shift. He was stationed in the station/at the platform, not sure what his duties were. So, most likely would have been on duty between 7 and 12:30pm.

It's always odd to hear a person from a country plagued with tribalism not be able to comprehend the illogicalness of racist acts. Yes, it sounds like a highschool story, as most actions driven by the hate and emotions of racism tend to sound juvenile.

You tried to use the underground without paying. Nothing you posted corroborates your victimhood story.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:50am On Apr 19
this guy get sense

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:51am On Apr 19
ijebosb:

Nonsense. TLDR. Childish.
My dick is bigger than yours contest
Takeaway is you got a white GF ,da Bleep those brits couldn't stomach that.
In your convo with the train attendant, did you let him know you spent the night banging white pussy?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:54am On Apr 19
bemeruca:
this guy get sense

He is getting it right on many matters. They like calling GOP a cult, but they are the ones who demand 100% conformities.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:59am On Apr 19
basilico:

He is getting it right on many matters. They like calling GOP a cult, but they are the ones who demand 100% conformities.

they are not condemning the people shouting death to America. this country is dying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:03am On Apr 19
basilico:

Nonsense. TLDR. Childish . My dick is bigger than yours contest

I can take it you've never been to the UK. Nor ridden a train in the UK. Hence, the infantile "too long to read".
So, just like your opinions on all things USA. Your opinion on this is worthless as well.
You should really learn to not talk about topics you have 0 idea about. Doesn't it get embarrassing for you?

But, you should spent another couple of hours writing about a country that you have 0 idea about and doesn't know you exist.

Enjoy!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:04am On Apr 19
basilico:

Nonsense. TLDR. Childish.
My dick is bigger than yours contest
Takeaway is you got a white GF ,da Bleep those brits couldn't stomach that.
In your convo with the train attendant, did you let him know you spent the night banging white pussy?

Lol, ijebosb screws poop
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:06am On Apr 19
basilico:

You are celebrating a man who is mad because not all Dems support something, basically a man who wants 100% conformity.
Think about that and ask yourself if your post makes sense.

You should engage your brain before you open your mouth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:08am On Apr 19
ijebosb:

I can take it you've never been to the UK. Nor ridden a train in the UK. Hence, the infantile "too long to read".
So, just like your opinions on all things USA. Your opinion on this is worthless as well.
You should really learn to not talk about topics you have 0 idea about. Doesn't it get embarrassing for you?

But, you should spent another couple of hours writing about a country that you have 0 idea about and doesn't know you exist.

Enjoy!

your story does not make sense. leave it at that. I have lived and worked in London. You were only there for your connecting flight. stop making noise. At this age you are still talking about GF you don't have while your mates or juniors are sending their daughters to college.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Apr 19
basilico:

Stop yoir pretence about knowing whats fair.
Manhattan went 87% Joe Biden. Chances of a juror being a republican are 102.456%.
Judge 42 questions to the jury were very specific p to ferret out Trump supporters.
Anybody wearing a face mask in public today isnt likely to be neutral .
NBC News

After they had a conference with the juror, Merchan announced he’s excusing juror No. 4, who had previously been seated and sworn him. His prior arrest was questioned by the DA.

A seated juror was called for questioning, with prosecutors inquiring about whether or not he was truthful in answering questions about his past criminal history.

Following a conference between the juror and Merchan, the judge said, the juror “expressed annoyance about how much information was out there about him in the public.”

And Merchan sealed the portion of the transcript where he says the juror discussed “highly personal” information

Jurors lying trying to hide their neutrality.

LoLz so he committed crime in New York and should be tried in another state? Are you people well at all?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:45am On Apr 19
LordReed:

LoLz so he committed crime in New York and should be tried in another state? Are you people well at all?

Is there amy difference between qanon and NYT?
Pick just one topic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19
basilico:

Is there amy difference between qanon and NYT?
Pick just one topic.

LoLz! We are talking about one thing and you want to deflect to another, your usual MO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:22pm On Apr 19
bemeruca:

Obrigardo is an exception because he is .....................................
Like I said, you insult people here and continue to insult them,

Xenophobic child-loving pedophile says what?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:49pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

LoLz! We are talking about one thing and you want to deflect to another, your usual MO.

You lack knowledge. Judge doesn't want any juror who reads qanon. He is OK with NYT.
Qanon and NYT are no different. NYT is worse because its supposed to be credible, yet it spews lies from cockcrow to sunset.
These are your jurors sources .
Get this book from Amazon.
cc ijebosb

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19
basilico:

You lack knowledge. Judge doesn't want any juror who reads qanon. He is OK with NYT.
Qanon and NYT are no different. NYT is worse because its supposed to be credible, yet it spews lies from cockcrow to sunset.
cc ijebosb
Ahh! You want conspiracy theorists on the jury. Figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:47pm On Apr 19
LordReed:

Ahh! You want conspiracy theorists on the jury. Figures.

Almost all the jurors rely on NYTimes. NYT is worse than a conspiracy theorist. With qanon you already know there is likely no proof.
NYT is a very wealthy and resourceful publication that spreads lies about Trump 24/7.
Trump is fuccked up in this case before it even begins
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19
basilico:

Almost all the jurors rely on NYTimes. NYT is worse than a conspiracy theorist. With qanon you already know there is likely no proof.
NYT is a very wealthy and resourceful publication that spreads lies about Trump 24/7.
Trump is fuccked up in this case before it even begins

Yeah he shouldn't have committed chargeable actions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:59pm On Apr 19
basilico:

cc ijebosb

Stop mentioning me in this nonsense.
To put Qanon and NYT in the same breath proves your illiteracy.
Share your illiteracy with your other illiterate friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:28pm On Apr 19
The dog that caught the car.
I'm sure all the Conservatives in this thread are pleased. Nevada can now ban Abortion during the 2024 election. (sarcasm).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:07pm On Apr 19
ijebosb:

Stop mentioning me in this nonsense.
To put Qanon and NYT in the same breath proves your illiteracy.
Share your illiteracy with your other illiterate friends.

Sadly, you cannot tell him what to do and not to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (4135) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.