Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592477 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:
Democrat governors begin banning drugs to treat coronavirus. STOP pretending they don’t want people to die.

They are now to BLOCKING the prescription of Hydroxychloroquine & chloroquine to treat coronavirus positive patients. Gov. Sisolak of Nevada has made it ILLEGAL. They WANT people to die of virus. He Claims the ban is to keep drugs for patients with Lupus and other illnesses. In the middle of a national health emergency? This is a blatant lie.
So, better that lives are not saved,
Than that lives are saved with a drug that vindicates Trump.
'Liberalism is a mental disorder'
Is a book not written by me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2020
zendi:

This simple action of blocking a potential life saving drug from prescription will sound a death knell to the leftist demonrats.
They hate Trump so much that patients would rather die than try a drug that has been so successful in curing at least 100 cases of acute chinese virus in
France
Italy
Australia
China

Democrats are worse than evil incarnate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
wowcatty:

The collapse of the Federal reserve that will wipe out the US debts, giving Americans a clean slate and leaving central bank holding the bag
Deprivatise the Fed? Great idea, except capitalist no free lunch America can't default on trillions of dollars of loans and expect a "clean slate" like a communist state would, and they, definitely don't get away with it.

Think slavery. You work for years with a chain of debt around your neck. Another name for it is MAGA but I don't expect you to know that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Born2Freak:

Trump messed up with his handling of the coronavirus.

I see that there are many paid Russian Trump Trolls here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjTaR748eg

I am a West African citizen joining these conversations straight out of my ancestral community here.
I post my own opinions and comment my convictions.
And you, who pays for all the Trump Loathe lunacies you and your ilk spew here....the Iranians?
You have Iranian troll written all over you.
Trump messed up? America shouid just thank God the Virus did not meet a leftist in the WH. By now, plane loads of virus spreaders would still be landing in america,
Italy whould have been a child's play. Because travel ban, border closures, all would have been considered 'racist', 'xenophobic' etc until too late.
Be honest, lift up your eyes and show me who on the left, better than Trump, could have quickly summoned up the draconian decisiveness proven around the world as the only way of confronting this virus.
Imagine fighting coronavrus with open-borders, which is the diehard ideology of the left.
However difficult things are now, it would have been far worse with a leftist president.
Finally, me to stop commenting on American affairs? Stop American news from circulating to me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
zendi:

I am a West African citizen joining these conversations straight out of my ancestral community here.
And you, who pays for all the Trump Loathe lunacies you and your ilk spew herel, the Iranians?
Trump messed up? America shouid just thank God the Virus did not meet a leftist in the WH. By now, plane loads of virus spreaders would still be landing in america, Italy whould have been a child's play. Because travel ban, border closures, all would have been considered 'racist', 'xenphobic' etc until too late.
Be honest, lift up your eyes and show me who on the left, better than Trump, could have quickly summoned up the draconian decisiveness proven around the world as the only way of confronting this virus. Imagine fighting it with open-borders, which is the diehard ideology of the left. However difficult things are now, it would have been far worse with a leftist president.
Finally, me to stop commenting on American affairs? Stop American news from circulating to me.

Ebola met a leftist in the white House. The leftist created a body to handle this. Trump disbanded the task force. He ignored reports from intelligence for two months, is still shouting fake news. Now the right is proposing letting old people die. That is straight out of animal farm.

Draconian decisiveness. You people will not kill us grin

Trump is a movie /TV president. In a movie, you solve the crisis in 30 minutes. That's why he keeps looking for unverified cures. He must think this is independence day where a man made pc virus wipes out alien technology it has never interfaced with before. Or outbreak where a vaccine was manufactured in less than 24 hours.

This is real life, and this slowpoke will end up killing even more Americans and of course taking no responsibility for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:
Democrat governors begin banning drugs to treat coronavirus. STOP pretending they don’t want people to die.

They are now to BLOCKING the prescription of Hydroxychloroquine & chloroquine to treat coronavirus positive patients. Gov. Sisolak of Nevada has made it ILLEGAL. They WANT people to die of virus. He Claims the ban is to keep drugs for patients with Lupus and other illnesses. In the middle of a national health emergency? This is a blatant lie.

They should allow an unproven drug to be dispensed? They should allow people to go crazy like they did in Nigeria? Trump is desperately spreading fake news and the adults in the room should just watch him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Goldmaxx:
They still can't get over how a first timer ran for the highest office in the world and won it against all seasoned politicians with little or no support even from his own party. Even without Washington lobbyists.

They still can't get it how someone so controversial in his campaign won the primaries and the general election against pretentious, corrupt politicians. His own primaries opponents and party has moved on and formed the greatest ever solidarity and unity ever in the party.

Even KILLary crooked Clinton has moved on. grin

Who told you trump was a first timer ??.what a blind follower.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPWyPGk5iBc

All that matters to trump is the election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
zendi:

And you, who pays for all the Trump Loathe lunacies you and your ilk spew herel, the Iranians?
Trump messed up? America shouid just thank God the Virus did not meet a leftist in the WH. By now, plane loads of virus spreaders would still be landing in america,
Italy whould have been a child's play. Because travel ban, border closures, all would have been considered 'racist', 'xenophobic' etc until too late.
Be honest, lift up your eyes and show me who on the left, better than Trump, could have quickly summoned up the draconian decisiveness proven around the world as the only way of confronting this virus.
Imagine fighting coronavrus with open-borders, which is the diehard ideology of the left.
However difficult things are now, it would have been far worse with a leftist president.

You sound like a white westerners trying to sound african.

Jobless troll
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:
Joe Biden literally grabbed Tara Reade by the pussy

The same way trump grabbed those women by the pussy and still got elected.
Are you guys tired of Burisma corruption probe??.now its rape propaganda that's in the news now..
Bunch of losers!!!.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

Ebola met a leftist in the white House. The leftist created a body to handle this. Trump disbanded the task force. He ignored reports from intelligence for two months, is still shouting fake news. Now the right is proposing letting old people die. That is straight out of animal farm.

Draconian decisiveness. You people will not kill us grin

Trump is a movie /TV president. In a movie, you solve the crisis in 30 minutes. That's why he keeps looking for unverified cures. He must think this is independence day where a man made pc virus wipes out alien technology it has never interfaced with before. Or outbreak where a vaccine was manufactured in less than 24 hours.

This is real life, and this slowpoke will end up killing even more Americans and of course taking no responsibility for it
The Ebola outbreak didn't happen in America and at no point did it become a pandemic in the US so you're being deceptive trying to claim the praise for the bungler O'bummer. The pandemic that hit the US during Obama's time was the Swine flu outbreak and your leftist idol O'bummer bungled everything and 12,000 people died while millions were infected. Trump is doing a far better job than the leftist bungler in Chief Barack O'bummer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

The Ebola outbreak didn't happen in America and at no point did it become a pandemic in the US so you're being deceptive trying to claim the praise for the bungler O'bummer. The pandemic that hit the US during Obama's time was the Swine flu outbreak and by your leftist idol O'bummer bungled everything and 12,000 people died while millions were infected. Trump is doing a far better job than the leftist bungler in Chief Barack O'bummer

Obama acted proactively. They sent the us military to aid in containing it to prevent it from going global. Your movie tough guy was denying the virus for months

You guys are an Orwellian shitshow come to life.

Every lie trump says will become your new reality. Oceania was never at war with Eastasia

They are taking boxer to the knackers

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

Obama acted proactively. They sent the us military to aid in containing it to prevent it from going global. Your movie tough guy was denying the virus for months

Every lie trump says will become your new reality. Oceania was never at war with Eastasia

But he took action when death case have not been recorded.
But ur man obama took action too and u guys recorded more death, who is fooling u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

Story for the gods, All these liberal propaganda you are spewing are irrelevant, the stats are there for all to see, O'bummer had his chance to lead during the swine flu epidemic, he bungled it, over 12,000 Americans died and 59 million we're infected because of his incompetence at every turn.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

Story for the gods, All these liberal propaganda you are spewing are irrelevant, the stats are there for all to see, O'bummer had his chance to lead during the swine flu epidemic, he bungled it, over 12,000 Americans died and 59 million we're infected because of his incompetence at every turn.

Faux news is a helluva drug. I hope you are not listening to the fake news media? Please go about your life. This is just a minor inconvenience. Captain trump is here to save you . If he can just take some responsibility

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Born2Freak:

You sound like a white westerners trying to sound african.
Jobless troll

I thought I heared you say you were leaving this thread?
But I knew you were going nowhere.
You must remain here to earn your Iranian pay.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
zendi:

I thought I heared you say you were leaving this thread?
But I knew you were going nowhere.
You must remain here to earn your Iranian pay.

How many Iranians speak good English and why would conservative muslims want to support left wing liberals?

You are a brainless troll

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

Faux news is a helluva drug. I hope you are not listening to the fake news media? Please go about your life. This is just a minor inconvenience. Captain trump is here to save you . If he can just take some responsibility
Stop talking gibberish and accept the data based facts that O'bummer was incompetent in handling the swine flu and Trump is doing a far better job with the coronavirus. This has nothing to do with Fox news, the facts are available everywhere, just a little Google search will confirm it, some sources even have as much as 17,000 people dead from the swine flu during O'bummer's tenure. None of you leftists were shrieking hysterically then as you are doing now. The worst is people like you trying to gaslight by claiming O'bummer handled epidemics in the US better when all available data prove that O'bummer was nothing but an incompetent bungler on health emergencies.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
CutieKing:

Who told you trump was a first timer ??.what a blind follower.
You a foolish fool! But since you made zero contribution, lemme educate your sorry àss...
Trump wanted to run for president in 2000 under the reformed but opted out before the primaries, blasting the party.

In 2012, he almost ran as a republican but also declined and donated money to Mitt Romney when he came for his endorsement.

Now tell me any public office Trump has held prior to his election as president?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

Stop talking gibberish and accept the data based facts that O'bummer was incompetent in handling the swine flu and Trump is doing a far better job with the coronavirus. This has nothing to do with Fox news, the facts are available everywhere, just a little Google search will confirm it, some sources even have as much as 17,000 people dead from the swine flu during O'bummer's tenure. None of you leftists were shrieking hysterically then as you are doing now. The worst is people like you trying to gaslight by claiming O'bummer handled epidemics in the US better when all available data prove that O'bummer was nothing but an incompetent bungler on health emergencies.

If Obama could get that many deaths how many do you think your incompetent clown movie president will get? this is just three months, and the last adult [Dr fauci ] has left the room. all that is left are arse kissers like you telling the naked emperor his clothes are great. obama learned from gaps, and put in a system in place. your hero dismantled that system. he is back to the only thing he knows campaigning while the world burns are the real adults try to clean up the mess. activate the defense production act so the US can produce ventilators etc - the man is still faffing on TV.

keep celebrating the clown as the body count rises.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
CutieKing:

The same way trump grabbed those women by the pussy and still got elected.
Are you guys tired of Burisma corruption probe??.now its rape propaganda that's in the news now..
Bunch of losers!!!.
Democrats say that women are always right, so I support the woman and her claims. She's right!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

If Obama could get that many deaths how many do you think your incompetent clown movie president will get?
I know he would have performed way better than O'bummer in 2009 and he will get far fewer deaths from the coronavirus this year

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

The Ebola outbreak didn't happen in America and at no point did it become a pandemic in the US so you're being deceptive trying to claim the praise for the bungler O'bummer. The pandemic that hit the US during Obama's time was the Swine flu outbreak and your leftist idol O'bummer bungled everything and 12,000 people died while millions were infected. Trump is doing a far better job than the leftist bungler in Chief Barack O'bummer
That guy doesn't have sense at all grin. Truly, leftists are braindead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

If Obama could get that many deaths how many do you think your incompetent clown movie president will get? this is just three months, and the last adult [Dr fauci ] has left the room. all that is left are arse kissers like you telling the naked emperor his clothes are great. obama learned from gaps, and put in a system in place. your hero dismantled that system. he is back to the only thing he knows campaigning while the world burns are the real adults try to clean up the mess. activate the defense production act so the US can produce ventilators etc - the man is still faffing on TV.

keep celebrating the clown as the body count rises.
What are you even talking about?
Doctor Anthony Fauci is still with the Trump coronavirus team and isn't it too much of a coincidence that the highest numbers of deaths and infections are coming from states controlled by liberals? There must be something synonymous with liberals and incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

What are you even talking about?
Doctor Anthony Fauci is still with the Trump coronavirus team and isn't it too much of a coincidence that the highest numbers of deaths and infections are coming from states controlled by liberals? There must be something synonymous with liberals and incompetence.

Because your federal government is shirking it’s responsibilities and because New York and California are densely populated. Are you right wing nuts really this dumb?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
garetz:

I know he would have performed way better than O'bummer in 2009 and he will get far fewer deaths from the coronavirus this year

You people like making irrelevant comparisons.part of those figures in 2009 included those that died from active flu disease because they both had similar symptoms and that pandemic took a whole year in the US but have you asked yourself how many people are dying yearly from flu related illness since trump took over??.what is he doing about it? Over 20k yearly.
We are still within one month in the US as per covid19,go check the stats already.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Listen to this 3 mins song before it's taken down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUxiEQA3hy8

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
CutieKing:

You people like making irrelevant comparisons.part of those figures in 2009 included those that died from active flu disease because they both had similar symptoms and that pandemic took a whole year in the US but have you asked yourself how many people are dying yearly from flu related illness since trump took over??.what is he doing about it? Over 20k yearly.
We are still within one month in the US as per covid19,go check the stats already.

You're lying, the 2009 figures didn't include those dying from other flu diseases. The CDC was specific when they were giving figures for the swine flu. As for the flu deaths, before Trump became president, an average of about 30,000 people died every year from the flu so if his figures are around 20,000 yearly, then he is actually improving the situation. I am very optimistic, that The coronavirus will be over within a month time so I don't see the death toll rising to 2009 levels but I am curious as to why the vast majority of infections and deaths are occuring in Democrat controlled states, maybe you can help us explain why it is so.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
That's democrats for you, they are a stain on America.

Conservative governors will give their patients the Hydroxy chloroquine while democrats allow their own to die.

What I'm worried about now is how Trump can block certain deepstate pharmacetical companies like MYLAN from making the same Hydroxy chloroquine they claim doesn't work. Why jumping all in to produce the medicine you said is bad if not to sabotage the treatment with fake version like the testing kit designed to read false positives 80% of the time? The deepstate pharma will flood the market with their own version to kill people and blame Trump for it. So the use of the medicine must be closely guarded, the evil democrats already used a woman to kill her husband with fish tank cleaner and will still use more just to blame Trump.
zendi:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is the Chinese president Xi playing both sides or he's really working with Trump and deceiving the democrats?

I understand everyone has been friends with the deepstate since its century long reign but they now know who is in charge and Trump has been giving Xi a hell on tariff.

But with what is below from Q in 2018, it seems Xi is working with Trump behind the scenes, while the Chinese version of the deepstate is the one trying to pit them against each other.

There is also a report of Xi removing his party officials in Wuhan region in February and replacing them with his loyalists.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
There's a reason the coronavirus cases are less in country with malaria despite not having enough sanitary resources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.