Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592418 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
ornicus:

Ebola met a leftist in the white House. The leftist created a body to handle this. Trump disbanded the task force. He ignored reports from intelligence for two months, is still shouting fake news. Now the right is proposing letting old people die. That is straight out of animal farm.

Draconian decisiveness. You people will not kill us grin

Trump is a movie /TV president. In a movie, you solve the crisis in 30 minutes. That's why he keeps looking for unverified cures. He must think this is independence day where a man made pc virus wipes out alien technology it has never interfaced with before. Or outbreak where a vaccine was manufactured in less than 24 hours.

This is real life, and this slowpoke will end up killing even more Americans and of course taking no resp
onsibility for it
Ebola met a leftist in the White House, and the leftist responded to ebola like a leftist.
Long after Nigeria, for example, had quashed ebola in 3 months, America remained wrestling with it and debating travel ban, with new cases arriving with every flight from infected areas.
Besides, ebola was kindergarten compared to this apocalypse that has now breached Buckingham Palace, Downing Street and the
German Chancellery, bringing Italy down to her knees.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Trump barely won Florida,

With 1.2 Millions Felons having their right restored to vote, Florida is likely to flip.

If Donald J Trump loses Florida is Over.
grin clown! Where did you get the record? From your arse! Inasmuch I don't have much faith in polls, Trump has a solid five point lead in Florida over Biden. Trump's home state is Florida, no way he's losing Florida. He has developed strong establishment and base their in the past and with the election of Ron Desanctis. Democrats has no hand in Florida bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
grin clown! Where did you get the record? From your arse! Inasmuch I don't have much faith in polls, Trump has a solid five point lead in Florida over Biden. Trump's home state is Florida, no way he's losing Florida. He has developed strong establishment and base their in the past and with the election of Ron Desanctis. Democrats has no hand in Florida bro.

Clown...you dont trust polls but still talking about the same poll that has trump 5 points ahead.
Trump is from New York,did he win there ??.
Florida has always been a swing state and nobody can predict what the outcome would be until the election night.can you please remind us the margin in the last governorship election between desantis,a sitting Congressman and a common mayor from Tallahassee,a black man.?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
CutieKing:

Clown...you dont trust polls but still talking about the same poll that has trump 5 points ahead.
Trump is from New York,did he win there ??.
Florida has always been a swing state and nobody can predict what the outcome would be until the election night.can you please remind us the margin in the last governorship election between desantis,a sitting Congressman and a common mayor from Tallahassee,a black man.?
I don't need polls to tell me that Trump is going to beat sleepy Joe in Florida, in a larger margin than 2016.

Dumbo, New York is a core red state due to concentration of migrants both legal and illegal, plus other minorities like blacks etc. Republicans will find it hard to win that state for now due to this demographics.

Meth Andrew Gillum was supported by alot of personalities from Hollywood, Obama, musicians. He was presented as a saint just like GAYbama. He's charisma, aurora, youthfulness and campaign style made him spectacular. Also, the joy of wanting to be the first black governor of Florida just like Stacey Abrams of Georgia. The election was his to carry owing to things regarded as racists talks by Ron Desanctis and also the support from Trump to him. He raised and out spent Ron by far just like Beto O'Rourke out spent Ted Cruz. Billionaires like George soros heavily spent on him, social media polls favored him.
Even if Gillum won that election, trump will still win the state, remember Obama won it even with republican governor sitting. But trump is a force to reckon with. He's a movement like we've never seen before in our lifetime!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:

Five point lead my Ass!!!

Donald J Trump couldn’t even secure a five point win in Florida against Hillary Clinton.

He barely won.

But he won’t be lucky this time around.

No wonder Republicans are hell bent on denying 1.2 Million Felons their right to vote because they can see the writing on the wall.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
budaatum:
The guy is only to be blamed because he's a republican, if Alexandria Ocasio Cortez did this, it would have been for democracy and the hardworking Americans. Even evil Nancy and her boy crying schumer blocked the relief bill initially but the Dems didn't see it as a biggie. Inasmuch what's in the bill is somehow bad and his reasons for stalling the bill was a cogent one, but the situation surrounding the bill is so serious, he should have given it a pass as not to appear insensitive. That's common sense! If he was a democrat they would have justified the reasons for that. I'm glad Trump first called him out, that's to tell you that whosoever misbehaves trump tells you as it is. He doesn't hide mouth.
Trump has been exonerated!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nig4Greatness: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I don't need polls to tell me that Trump is going to beat sleepy Joe in Florida, in a larger margin than 2016.

Dumbo, New York is a core red state due to concentration of migrants both legal and illegal, plus other minorities like blacks etc. Republicans will find it hard to win that state for now due to this demographics.

Meth Andrew Gillum was supported by alot of personalities from Hollywood, Obama, musicians. He was presented as a saint just like GAYbama. He's charisma, aurora, youthfulness and campaign style made him spectacular. Also, the joy of wanting to be the first black governor of Florida just like Stacey Abrams of Georgia. The election was his to carry owing to things regarded as racists talks by Ron Desanctis and also the support from Trump to him. He raised and out spent Ron by far just like Beto O'Rourke out spent Ted Cruz. Billionaires like George soros heavily spent on him, social media polls favored him.
Even if Gillum won that election, trump will still win the state, remember Obama won it even with republican governor sitting. But trump is a force to reckon with. He's a movement like we've never seen before in our lifetime!

Una don start...he's a movement yet he lost the popular vote.won white house with less than 75k in 3 states.then was Hilary but we have Biden now.who has more electoral value?.
November will put paid to that assertion.May God spare us all till then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Five point lead my Ass!!!

Donald J Trump couldn’t even secure a five point win in Florida against Hillary Clinton.

He barely won.

But he won’t be lucky this time around.

No wonder Republicans are hell bent on denying 1.2 Million Felons their right to vote because they can see the writing on the wall.
First of all, why would any state allow a felon vote? Isn't it supposed to be illegal and unconstitutional in some states?

Hillary Clinton is a more popular and strong candidate than Biden.

Biden couldn't even win a single state in 2008 and 2016 primaries until they started pushing him just to stop Bernie once again. He's just a tool!
grin I laugh at your silly arse.. Got lucky by winning with nearly 200,000 votes? Didn't the polls show KILLary winning Florida with about five points?
Even if your so called 1.2 million felons votes, will up to 80% vote Joe?
You are just living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Una don start...he's a movement yet [/b]he lost the popular vote[b].
consolation prize for crying libtards grin.
I was once a Hillary supporter so I use that to comfort myself everytime I remember trump is the president of USA.
Look son, Trump will win the popular vote this time and put an end to these talk of him not being the people's choice because he lost the popular vote.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
First of all, why would any state allow a felon vote? Isn't it supposed to be illegal and unconstitutional in some states?

Biden couldn't even win a single state in 2008 and 2016 primaries until they started pushing him just to stop Bernie once again. He's just a tool!
grin I laugh at your silly arse.. Got lucky by winning with nearly 200,000 votes? Didn't the polls show KILLary winning Florida with about five points?

Lmao,

We the people of Florida overwhelmingly voted for Amendment 4 which enables Felons that have completed their prison sentences to have their voting rights restored.

That’s about 1.2 Million Felons of which majority are Democrats.

If this Felons are granted their right to vote like a judge have ordered, Florida will be blue come November 2020.

No wonder Republicans are thwarting every efforts to restore voting rights to Felons.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
consolation prize for crying libtards grin.
I was once a Hillary supporter so I use that to comfort myself everytime I remember trump is the president of USA.
Look son, Trump will win the popular vote this time
and put an end to these talk of him not being the people's choice because he lost the popular vote.

You’re a clown.

For Donald J Trump to win the popular vote he would have to win both New York & California.

We both know that’s impossible.

Quit fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:

You’re a clown.

80% of 1.2 Million is 960,000 voters.

We only need about 20% of them to vote which is 240,000 voters

Remind me again by how much votes Donald J Trump won Florida?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Una don start...he's a movement yet he lost the popular vote.won white house with less than 75k in 3 states.then was Hilary but we have Biden now.who has more electoral value?.
I can see you modified your post. Correction, about 80k votes gave Trump the presidency. So only those 3 states swinged for trump? What of Nevada, Virginia, New Hampshire bush carried that swinged for GAYbama and KILLary crooked Clinton? Hypocrites everywhere!
Trump was chosen to liberate America from the radical democrats and the GAYbama group.
The electoral college was put in place by the founding fathers to curtail states like California and New York in elections.
He didn't win the primaries by mistake and I believe he didn't win the presidency by mistake either.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

You’re a clown.

80% of 1.2 Million is 960,000 voters.

We only need about 20% of them to vote which is 240,000 voters

Remind me again by how much votes Donald J Trump won Florida?

you and your imaginary felons ain't voting in the Florida election. Get ready to cry again for four years.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Alexandre7 post=87827077]

You’re a clown.

For Donald J Trump to win the popular vote he would have to win both New York & California.

We both know that’s impossible.

Quit fooling yourself.[/quote grin grin
Dumbo, trump don't need to win California or New York to win the popular votes. He just needs to tighten and close the gap of which his base has increased since 2016. Even Bush Jr won the popular vote without winning California or New York, so explain to me your point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you and your imaginary felons ain't voting in the Florida election. Get ready to cry again for four years.

You’re silly,

I already voted for Joe Biden during the Florida Primary which he won convincingly & will do so again on November 3rd 2020.

Get ready to sober again once the results start trickling in from the East Coast on Election Day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Goldmaxx post=87827972][/quote]

Lmao,

Tightening the gap my Ass!!!

This time around Joe Biden will be doubling the popular vote at least 6 Million more votes for him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lmao,

We the people of Florida overwhelmingly voted for Amendment 4 which enables Felons that have completed their prison sentences to have their voting rights restored.

That’s about 1.2 Million Felons of which majority are Democrats.

If this Felons are granted their right to vote like a judge have ordered, Florida will be blue come November 2020.

No wonder Republicans are thwarting every efforts to restore voting rights to Felons.
You mean Florida street in oshodi?
The ruling won't even be enforced this election and the Supreme Court will upturn the ruling. So your imaginary felons ain't voting bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lmao,

Tightening the gap my Ass!!!

This time around Joe Biden will be doubling the popular vote at least 6 Million more votes for him.
vwhat a comedian you're. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

You’re silly,

I already voted for Joe Biden during the Florida Primary which he won convincingly & will do so again on November 3rd 2020.

Get ready to sober again once the results start trickling in from the East Coast on Election Day.
Trump also won convincingly defeating seasoned politicians even Marco Rubio in his home state of Florida in a landslide. How do you explain that?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
You mean Florida street in oshodi?
The ruling won't even be enforced this election and the Supreme Court will upturn the ruling. So your imaginary felons ain't voting bro.

grin grin grin

Governor De Santis & his fellow Republicans have until May 24th 2020, to respond to the Judges Order.

This is the United States of America, not some banana Republic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

grin grin grin

Governor De Santis & his fellow Republicans have until May 24th 2020, to respond to the Judges Order.

This is the United States of America, not some banana Republic.
before then the Supreme Court will upturn the ruling of the liberal judges and you and your imaginary felons will go back to prison. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
before then the Supreme Court will upturn the ruling of the liberal judges and you and your imaginary felons will go back to prison. grin

Lmao,

You’re very silly.

The Supreme Court sent the case back to the Lower Apex court to Decide.

For now, a Stay has been issued & Governor De Santis and his Republican Allies have until May 24th, 2020 to respond.

Failure to do so will empower the judge to release a sweeping decision regarding the aforementioned matter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lmao,

You’re very silly.

For now, a Stay has been issued & Governor De Santis and his Republican Allies have until May 24th, 2020 to respond.

Failure to do so will empower the judge to release a sweeping decision regarding the aforementioned matter.

Stop giving this Nigeria confined low informed MAGAnuts attention. He will never live anywhere close to this country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

Lmao,

You’re very silly.

when I say you are dumb, I mean it. The case was about 17 felons not all felons.
Even at that it ain't gonna get implemented any time soon. Read and learn, you fake Floridan.

www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/02/05/florida-felons-still-cant-vote-as-2020-election-looms-heres-why/%3foutputType=amp

www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article240525886.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
when I say you are dumb, I mean it. The case was about 17 felons not all felons.
Even at that it ain't gonna get implemented any time soon. Read and learn, you fake Floridan.

www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/02/05/florida-felons-still-cant-vote-as-2020-election-looms-heres-why/%3foutputType=amp

www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article240525886.html

You’re silly.

Go & read up on Amendment 4 passed in the state of Florida.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Stop giving this Nigeria confined low informed MAGAnuts attention. He will never live anywhere close to this country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

You’re silly.

Time wasting troll. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Time wasting troll. grin

grin grin grin

I’m done with you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Goldmaxx post=87831168][/quote]

Do well to GTFOH.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

You’re silly.

This bill was part of the Amendment vote on during the 2018 primaries. But trust Africa based Trumptards to bring their ignorance to the debate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alexandre7: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

This bill was part of the Amendment vote on during the 2018 primaries.
But trust Africa based Trumptards to bring their ignorance to the debate.

Fact.

I actually voted yes during the 2018 Primaries to have their right restored after serving their sentences.

That bill was voted overwhelmingly by 65% of the Florida Electorate both Democrats & Republicans.

But as always Governor De Santis & his republican allies don’t want over 1.2 Million Felons to vote because Majority are Democrats.

Which begs the question: What exactly are they afraid of?

Why can’t they be allowed to vote since their rights have been restored?

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.