Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590465 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Micheal Cohen said he paid the hush money to Stormy at the behest of TRUMP. The plot thickens. When the Democrats take over after Nov 6 mid term election, the big I word will be our mantra and that I stands for impeachment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Impeachment on my mind after the new Congress is sworn in on Jan 2019. Enough of this sleazy Mafioso family running down a beautiful country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
funny how you can't make a simple point. You want to be a tough guy, right? grin

Make a point? With an idiot whose delusion need to be documented in the annals of mental illnesses. Go fvxk yourself with a blunt knife.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:13am On Aug 22, 2018
FOR THOSE KEEPING SCORE AT HOME : 1. TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN PAUL MANAFORT, GUILTY. 2. DEPUTY CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN RICK GATES, GUILTY. 3. TRUMP NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICER GEN MICHEAL FLYNN, GUILTY. 4.TRUMP FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS GUILTY. 5. TRUMP PERSONAL LAWYER AND MONEY BAG HAULER MICHEAL COHEN, GUILTY. SO MANY MORE UNDER INDICTMENTS. THE SLEAZIEST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. FOR A WITCHUNT, THAT'S SURE IS A LOT OF WITCHES. AMERICA WILL BE FREE OF THE MAFIOSO FAMILY RUINING A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SOONER OR LATER.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Appleyard:

Each time I look at Syria with events reaching a boiling point, and with Burgaria now actively on the pipeline frontier in the Balkans, my mind quickly flies back to Alois Irlmaiar's prophecy on world war 3.

"Big naval ships will confront one another in the Med, but the actual spark will come from the Balkans".

Gentlemen, let's watch Syria and the pipeline politics taking place now in the Balkans.

Wait, a guy who didn't write any books but all his sayings are reported second hand? Hmmm where have I heard that before?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
FOR THOSE KEEPING SCORE AT HOME : 1. TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN PAUL MANAFORT, GUILTY. 2. DEPUTY CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN RICK GATES, GUILTY. 3. TRUMP NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICER GEN MICHEAL FLYNN, GUILTY. 4.TRUMP FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS GUILTY. 5. TRUMP PERSONAL LAWYER AND MONEY BAG HAULER MICHEAL COHEN, GUILTY. SO MANY MORE UNDER INDICTMENTS. THE SLEAZIEST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. FOR A WITCHUNT, THAT'S SURE IS A LOT OF WITCHES. AMERICA WILL BE FREE OF THE MAFIOSO FAMILY RUINING A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SOONER OR LATER.
TheShopKeeper:
...just a recap so far with some of Trump's best appointees, as he has repeatedly mentioned he only hires the best:

• Campaign Chair Paul Manafort: Guilty on 8 counts; another trial in Washington DC starts September 17

• Ex-Personal lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty, trial starts on December 12

• Ex-Nat'l Security Adviser Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty

• Campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Pleaded guilty

• Deputy Campaign Chair Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty

...meanwhile Hillary Clinton is still free...

I knew you clowns would be here masturbating over nothing and having hysterics over nothing. Muller's probe was meant to probe collusion with between Trump campaign and Russia, what has any of this things you're touting proved any collusion with Russia? Funny thing is manaforts's indictment and convictions were for things he did before he even joined the trump campaign so what's all the hullabaloo about? When will Robert muller prove that Trump and Russia were in collusion to tamper with the elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Your fruit cake partner Stanech is infecting you with his mental illness too. Y'all need a psychiatric hospital and i can start a Go Fund me campaign for both of you.

Who mentioned stanech here... Fyi. Trump is kicking asses. Black support keeps growing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2018
LordReed:

Wait, a guy who didn't write any books but all his sayings are reported second hand? Hmmm where have I heard that before?

You can doubt any thing about Trump and American politics, but never doubt the power of the cosmic. Things ain't always what we think they are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

I knew you clowns would be here masturbating over nothing and having hysterics over nothing. Muller's probe was meant to probe collusion with between Trump campaign and Russia, what has any of this things you're touting proved any collusion with Russia? Funny thing is manaforts's indictment and convictions were for things he did before he even joined the trump campaign so what's all the hullabaloo about? When will Robert muller prove that Trump and Russia were in collusion to tamper with the elections?
Not surprised that a clown like you will be spouting garbage about a worthless pig that is wetting his pants as we speak. Micheal Cohen lawyer, Lanny Davis just told Director Mueller that he has tapes and videos that will be of interest to him. A lot of Trampy associates and henchmen have pleaded guilty and lots more have been indicted. Obama was there for 8 years and there's no single indictment but a KKK loving foool who have never step on a plane in his life his going through mental organisms supporting a Mafioso guy. Go choke on your idiocy because you do not count when it comes to America. Nov 6 is on my mind and Americans will take their pound of flesh on Trampy dog and the republikkkan party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2018
stanech:

Who mentioned stanech here... Fyi. Trump is kicking asses. Black support keeps growing
Yes caveman, the racist is surely kicking a*s by losing his Orange Chia Pet hair and sweating like a pig that he's. 95% of blacks are supporting him including yours truly from Chicagoland .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Appleyard:

You can doubt any thing about Trump and American politics, but never doubt the power of the cosmic. Things ain't always what we think they are.

And the cosmic is using Donald Trump? LMFAO!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
LordReed:

And the cosmic is using Donald Trump? LMFAO!

That sh1thead is delusion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

That sh1thead is delusion.
You minding that kwashiokor afflicted foool with his deranged cosmic b.s. That cosmic junk is not helping him in life. Bunch of foools trying to make themselves important about things they know nothing about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I don't know the kind of sickness that you have that makes comprehension difficult for you. Obama was in the WH for 8 years and there's no single indictment not to talk of guilt from any of his political associates. So many of the Trampy lapdogs have been indicted and so many have pleaded guilty and Manafort just convicted and here comes a KKK loving clown with no medulla still spouting garbage . Go back to your elders in the village maybe they will wipe the curse of ignorance out of your life.
Motherfvcker! For all of these indictments we are still waiting on the begging question, WHERE IS THE TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION? This is what you guys have been shouting and screaming about for the past 2 yrs now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
Motherfvcker! For all of these indictments we are still waiting on the begging question, WHERE IS THE TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION? This is what you guys have been shouting and screaming about for the past 2 yrs now.
Cave scavenger, fvck you and your worthless god Trampy. Hunger and poverty must be destroying the Little left of your charred medulla. You don't count because you are a cave foool. Cure your mental illness that you inherited from your family before coming here spouting garbage about a country you can't even obtain a visa to. Worthless Americanna wannabe KKK a*s licking rat. Nov 6 is on my mind and so are hundreds of millions of Americans and there's nothing a worthless hungry loser like you can do about it from your stinky cave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

The whole purpose of the investigation has been defeated, there was never a collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It isn't hard to figure out if only these noisy brainless libtards here can borrow one and think for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Cave scavenger, fvck you and your worthless god Trampy. Hunger and poverty must be destroying the Little left of your charred medulla. You don't count because you are a cave foool. Cure your mental illness that you inherited from your family before coming here spouting garbage about a country you can't even obtain a visa to. Worthless Americanna wannabe KKK a*s licking rat. Nov 6 is on my mind and so are hundreds of millions of Americans and there's nothing a worthless hungry loser like you can do about it from your stinky cave.
Lol...triggered! ain't you? that you are now clueless of any reasonable explanation. You can't point out any collusion ��

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
Lol...triggered! ain't you? that you are now clueless of any reasonable explanation. You can't point out any collusion ��
Brainstem, Lanny Davis who is Micheal Cohen said there's a video evidence and tape of Micheal Cohen that will interest Director Mueller about the meetings of TRUMP campaign officials and Russian emissaries at Trump tower. Your brain is too dull for you to absorb all that's going on in US. Go back to your Gala hawking on the streets of Abuja and inhale the fumes and dust that got your brain charred. Americanna wannabe cave skunk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Despite that 20 persons (Podesta brother and Co) were given immunity to go after Manafort, they could only indict him for crimes he committed years ago before even Trump decided to run for President. If that was all I laugh in Swahili grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem, Lanny Davis who is Micheal Cohen said there's a video evidence and tape of Micheal Cohen that will interest Director Mueller about the meetings of TRUMP campaign officials and Russian emissaries at Trump tower. Your brain is too dull for you to absorb all that's going on in US. Go back to your Gala hawking on the streets of Abuja and inhale the fumes and dust that got your brain charred. Americanna wannabe cave skunk.
"that will interest Mueller" hahahahaha... Keep hoping, bro, the only thing interesting is that you libtards are losing it - your mind and intellect because of Trump. You have broken every record, crossed every line, just to see how to bring him down. In the end Trump will remain President and would go on to serve two terms in office. I will be laughing at your stupidity and will be waiting for your future excuses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
Despite that 20 persons (Podesta brother and Co) were given immunity to go after Manafort, they could only indict him for crimes he committed years ago before even Trump decided to run for President. If that was all I laugh in Swahili grin grin
Keep exposing your lunacy to everyone on Nairaland. TRUMP who put out his junk twitter everyday by 5am Eastern time all off a sudden hasn't put out any tweet today. Things are not looking good on the West wing of the WH. The folks at Fake And Racist Faux News are in mourning as at now but a foool with a charred brain from the smelly cave is hyperventilating over a drowning pig. Yours is a textbook recipe for failure in life. Get a life because Trampy don't give a fvck about you in your cave.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
"that will interest Mueller" hahahahaha... Keep hoping, bro, the only thing interesting is that you libtards are losing it - your mind and intellect because of Trump. You have broken every record, crossed every line, just to see how to bring him down. In the end Trump will remain President and would go on to serve two terms in office. I will be laughing at your stupidity and will be waiting for your future excuses.
That shows how stupid and dumb you are. Elections are earned and that's why we don't have a King in America. The case of the racist pig is like the saying ' Fool me once, shame on you but Fool me twice shame on you ". That's what's happening here. Buyers remorse from a lot of people that the conman named Trump fooled. Keep your delusion going. Nov 6 is on my mind. Can you say the same thing ?. I guess no.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Not surprised that a clown like you will be spouting garbage about a worthless pig that is wetting his pants as we speak. Micheal Cohen lawyer, Lanny Davis just told Director Mueller that he has tapes and videos that will be of interest to him. A lot of Trampy associates and henchmen have pleaded guilty and lots more have been indicted. Obama was there for 8 years and there's no single indictment but a KKK loving foool who have never step on a plane in his life his going through mental organisms supporting a Mafioso guy. Go choke on your idiocy because you do not count when it comes to America. Nov 6 is on my mind and Americans will take their pound of flesh on Trampy dog and the republikkkan party.
You're just making a lot of noise, I asked a simple question, how does all these things you're having hysterics over prove any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to steal the elections? All Michael cohen is saying is relating to stormy Daniel and McDougal's claims of being paid hush money to keep quiet about having an affair with Trump, it has nothing to do with Russia collusion either so stop being such an ignoramus. You think Muller is not smart to have handed the cohen case over to the FBI? He knows it's out of his scope and jurisdiction. Muller knows there's no evidence of collusion so they are clutching at straws by going after Trump confidantes hoping that one of them will reveal something they can use to nail trump, unfortunately for them, from Papadopoulos to Flynn to gates to Cohen and manafort, they are all being indicted for their own personal indiscretions that have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. There is no link between all of these and any collusion with Russia that Muller is supposed to be looking for so stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That shows how stupid and dumb you are. Elections are earned and that's why we don't have a King in America. The case of the racist pig is like the saying ' Fool me once, shame on you but Fool me twice shame on you ". That's what's happening here. Buyers remorse from a lot of people that the conman named Trump fooled. Keep your delusion going. Nov 6 is on my mind. Can you say the same thing ?. I guess no.
You said worse than this in 2016, my advice to you is not to keep your hope to high for November 6 because the higher your hopes, the bigger your disappointment will be in November

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

You're just making a lot of noise, I asked a simple question, how does all these things you're having hysterics over prove any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to steal the elections? All Michael cohen is saying is relating to stormy Daniel and McDougal's claims of being paid hush money to keep quiet about having an affair with Trump, it has nothing to do with Russia collusion either so stop being such an ignoramus. You think Muller is not smart to have handed the cohen case over to the FBI? He knows it's out of his scope and jurisdiction. Muller knows there's no evidence of collusion so they are clutching at straws by going after Trump confidantes hoping that one of them will reveal something they can use to nail trump, unfortunately for them, from Papadopoulos to Flynn to gates to Cohen and manafort, they are all being indicted for their own personal indiscretions that have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. There is no link between all of these and any collusion with Russia that Muller is supposed to be looking for so stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill
Like I said, keep to your local politics in Nigeria. Lanny Davis who is Micheal Cohen attorney said there's a tape and video of TRUMP campaign officials and Russian emissaries at Trump Tower that will be of interest to Director Mueller. Paying of olosho women by Cohen and being reimbursed by Trump is another campaign violation. TRUMP tax record will be obtained by Mueller and his alliances with Russia will come out. I don't need to dilly daily with you since you have absolutely no say about America . Millions of us are counting days towards Nov 6 to take our pound of flesh from the Republikkkan Party while you will be moaning in Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

You said worse than this in 2016, my advice to you is not to keep your hope to high for November 6 because the higher your hopes, the bigger your disappointment will be in November
Keep fooling yourself. Been in the game all my life following politics because it affects not only me but my whole family unlike you who have no stake here. With all the shenanigans going on in Nigeria, America which you have no stake in is your obsession. Recipe for failure in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Like I said, keep to your local politics in Nigeria. Lanny Davis who is Micheal Cohen attorney said there's a tape and video of TRUMP campaign officials and Russian emissaries at Trump Tower that will be of interest to Director Mueller. Paying of olosho women by Cohen and being reimbursed by Trump is another campaign violation. TRUMP tax record will be obtained by Mueller and his alliances with Russia will come out. I don't need to dilly daily with you since you have absolutely no say about America . Millions of us are counting days towards Nov 6 to take our pound of flesh from the Republikkkan Party while you will be moaning in Nigeria.
Mr Man, you're talking utter gibberish, what useless tapes? The ones they have already leaked to the media that proves nothing? Tapes that proves absolutely nothing about collusion. Continuing keeping your hopes high for November 6, I will be here to laugh at your misery on that day just like we did in 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Keep fooling yourself. Been in the game all my life following politics because it affects not only me but my whole family unlike you who have no stake here. With all the shenanigans going on in Nigeria, America which you have no stake in is your obsession. Recipe for failure in life.
You've been in the game all your life but you are still completely clueless and that's why you were miles off the mark in 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Mr Man, you're talking utter gibberish, what useless tapes? The ones they have already leaked to the media that proves nothing? Tapes that proves absolutely nothing about collusion. Continuing keeping your hopes high for November 6, I will be here to laugh at your misery on that day just like we did in 2016
Dummy, there's a reason there's election for Congress every 2 years and for Senate every 6 years and for President every 4 years. This is not a country that the politicians will give a little bags of rice to the citizens to buy our votes. Will repeat, waiting patiently to vote on Nov 6 like millions of patriotic Americans will do and we shall see the outcome of the imminent Blue Avalanches that's coming to hit Trampy and the Republikkkan Party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

How will you know that from your cave. The same way Omarosa is shunning out tapes to confront the pathological and sociopathic lying bigot. You sure love your KKK master.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
How will you know that from your cave. The same way Omarosa is shunning out tapes to confront the pathological and sociopathic lying bigot. You sure love your KKK master.
I expected you to produce evidence of your claim but you don't have any. I bet you didn't know that the so called Cohen tapes had already been leaked to the media, so much for being in the game all your life. And omarosa? Lol, she released a video of Cohen entering Trump's plane so how does that negate anything Trump has said for God's sake? What's so special about Trump's lawyer entering his plane? And let me educate your ignorant mind further, there's something called client's privilege in law. If Cohen secretly taped conversations with Trump as his lawyer without his knowledge, such tapes can not be admitted as evidence in legal proceedings so continue dreaming about Impeachment while Trump runs the country for the next six years grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

I expected you to produce evidence of your claim but you don't have any. I bet you didn't know that the so called Cohen tapes had already been leaked to the media, so much for being in the game all your life. And omarosa? Lol, she released a video of Cohen entering Trump's plane so how does that negate anything Trump has said for God's sake? What's so special about Trump's lawyer entering his plane? And let me educate your ignorant mind further, there's something called client's privilege in law. If Cohen secretly taped conversations with Trump as his lawyer without his knowledge, such tapes can not be admitted as evidence in legal proceedings so continuing dreaming about Impeachment while Trump runs the country for the next six years grin
The joke is on you because the junk you posted doesn't apply in America. This is a country governed by the rule of law and no one not even the president is above the law. No need talking to a blockhead Americcana wannabe KKK lover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.