Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638307 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The joke is on you because the junk you posted doesn't apply in America. This is a country governed by the rule of law and no one not even the president is above the law. No need talking to a blockhead Americcana wannabe KKK lover.
Hahahaha, keep exposing your ignorance, I am talking of American law here, you better go and ask your lawyer if you have any about it and receive a proper explanation. Cohen knows his days as a lawyer are over. Even if he is pardoned for his crime tomorrow, he will be disbarred and he knows it. He is just looking for a soft landing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

You're just making a lot of noise, I asked a simple question, how does all these things you're having hysterics over prove any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to steal the elections? All Michael cohen is saying is relating to stormy Daniel and McDougal's claims of being paid hush money to keep quiet about having an affair with Trump, it has nothing to do with Russia collusion either so stop being such an ignoramus. You think Muller is not smart to have handed the cohen case over to the FBI? He knows it's out of his scope and jurisdiction. Muller knows there's no evidence of collusion so they are clutching at straws by going after Trump confidantes hoping that one of them will reveal something they can use to nail trump, unfortunately for them, from Papadopoulos to Flynn to gates to Cohen and manafort, they are all being indicted for their own personal indiscretions that have nothing to do with the Trump campaign. There is no link between all of these and any collusion with Russia that Muller is supposed to be looking for so stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill

No need replying you at all, your ignorance is profound. Go get a decent education and come back. The Mueller counsel isn't suing Micheal Cohen but the SDNY. Y'all fvckwits should stick with the clown show called politics in your neck of the wood.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

No need replying you at all, your ignorance is profound. Go get a decent education and come back. The Mueller counsel isn't suing Micheal Cohen but the SDNY. Y'all fvckwits should stick with the clown show called politics in your neck of the wood.
You're as dumb as a rock!! Did you even read my post at all? You're making exactly the same point I was making to your fellow clown lucasbalo. Muller got evidence on Cohen's criminal dealings, he knew it was beyond his jurisdiction as special counsel since it had absolutely nothing to do with Russia collusion so he had to turn it over to others to handle. The point I was making to your fellow clown Lucasbalo is that all the points he was listing earlier as evidence of Trump-Russia collusion had absolutely nothing to do with any Russia collusion. Muller is yet to provide a single evidence of any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to tamper with the 2016 elections

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

You're as dumb as a rock!! Did you even read my post at all? You're making exactly the same point I was making to your fellow clown lucasbalo. Muller got evidence on Cohen's criminal dealings, he knew it was beyond his jurisdiction as special counsel since it had absolutely nothing to do with Russia collusion so he had to turn it over to others to handle. The point I was making to your fellow clown Lucasbalo is that all the points he was listing earlier as evidence of Trump-Russia collusion had absolutely nothing to do with any Russia collusion. Muller is yet to provide a single evidence of any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign to tamper with the 2016 elections

Hey you reetard, just stfu and go bury your head in shame. The Trump tower meeting they lied was about adoption earlier, omorosa and Cohen attorney gat recording and video. Mueller is also looking at the back channel up open for communication with the rus. But you're a gift that keep giving, you wouldn't know. Your common sense should be exchanged for a bottle of cold soda.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you reetard, just stfu and go bury your head in shame. The Trump tower meeting they lied was about adoption earlier, omorosa and Cohen attorney gat recording and video. Mueller is also looking at the back channel up open for communication with the rus. But you're a gift that keep giving, you wouldn't know. Your common sense should be exchanged for a bottle of cold soda.
Shifting the goalpost eh? I guess you now had to go back and read my post again. It rather shows a lack of common sense on your part to jump in and respond to a post you didn't read. You can come back when Muller has any evidence of collusion, till then you guys are just making much ado about nothing

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

That guy is one of the foools here like Obixcel and others waiting for orange pig to give them their independence. That guy is a clown indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Shifting the goalpost eh? I guess you now had to go back and read my post again. It rather shows a lack of common sense on your part to jump in an respond to a post you didn't read. You can come back when Muller has any evidence of collusion, till then you guys are just making much ado about nothing

You are a tool plonker, I don't really need to read your load of gibberish to discover that you asking Mueller to try a case started by the SDNY.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That guy is one of the foools here like Obixcel and others waiting for orange pig to give them their independence. That guy is a clown indeed.

He can go spread is ignorance with his fellow reetards.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
"Trump is finished, we see blue wave is coming in November" grin - Angry Democrats

The problem with most democrats is they don't know who (Trump) they are dealing with. By the time midterm election is over, they will understand.

These Cohen noise (blown by MSM) will fade away like other ones and the MAGA movement will continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
"All the President's men are guilty." -- Chris Matthews

Flynn: Pleaded guilty
Papadopoulos: Pleaded guilty
Manafort: Found guilty on 8 counts
Gates: Pleaded guilty
Cohen: Pleaded guilty"

While the Muller investigation is still on going... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
beatmonster:
"Trump is finished, we see blue wave is coming in November" grin - Angry Democrats

The problem with most democrats is they don't know who (Trump) they are dealing with. By the time midterm election is over, they will understand.

These Cohen noise (blown by MSM) will fade away like other ones and the MAGA movement will continue

Wow!!! Wopsy Wopsy. I guess you know this from your third world corner. Generic polls and battle ground ain't looking so beef meaty. Even GOP strategists are bracing for a bloodbath. A third world nobody is mouthing load of hogwash, fvck loser, you ain't even voting in the mid terms.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime. President Obama had a big campaign finance violation and it was easily settled!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Kophschmerzen post=70508301]

No need replying you at all, your ignorance is profound. Go get a decent education and come back. The Mueller counsel isn't suing Micheal Cohen but the SDNY. Y'all fvckwits should stick with the clown show called politics in your neck of the wood.[/quote the KKK lover doesn't care about the politics in Nigeria and all the shenanigans going on there but the pig a*s lickers will come on Nairaland and expose their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Wow!!! Wopsy Wopsy. I guess you know this from your third world corner. Generic polls and battle ground ain't looking so beef meaty. Even GOP strategists are bracing for a bloodbath. A third world nobody is mouthing load of hogwash, fvck loser, you ain't even voting in the mid terms.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Blood bath means red wave though. It will happen, I trust his voters. They don't make noise like angry democrats. They act!

what happened two year ago will repeat itself

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
beatmonster:

Blood bath means red wave though. It will happen, I trust his voters. They don't make noise like angry democrats. They act!

Your ignorance is profound, stick to the clowns fleeting the common patrimony in your country. American politics is beyond your single digit IQ numbers. Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt gat the memo already and GOP folks know it gonna be a bloodbath. Like Ryan Paul rightly said, if the floor were coated in broken glass, democrats will crawl on it to go vote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
happney65:
"All the President's men are guilty." -- Chris Matthews

Flynn: Pleaded guilty
Papadopoulos: Pleaded guilty
Manafort: Found guilty on 8 counts
Gates: Pleaded guilty
Cohen: Pleaded guilty"

While the Muller investigation is still on going... grin grin grin
So where's is the Trump-Russia Collusion? Any one pleaded guilty to it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a tool plonker, I don't really need to read your load of gibberish to discover that you asking Mueller to try a case started by the SDNY.
Can you even read at all? Can you show me where in my entire post I said that I wanted muller to try a case started by the SDNY? Please make sure you show it to me, the posts are still fresh. If you can't show me where I made that claim then you have proven yourself as an ignorant blind bat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
beatmonster:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

...Mueller has got all the necessary information he needs, he is gradually building a watertight serious case...unfortunately Trump cannot suspend the Special Counsel Investigation...

...there are quite some evidence from the Trump Tower meeting, where Manafort was present...

...Obstruction of justice is an illegal act. Firing Comey was obstruction...

...lying about the Trump Tower meeting - conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to violate federal election law...

...conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws – paying hush money to his mistresses...

the only good thing for Donald Trump is that he cannot be impeached even if the Democrats win both houses in November...he should just forget his 2nd term elections...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Your ignorance is profound, stick to the clowns fleeting the common patrimony in your country. American politics is beyond your single digit IQ numbers. Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt gat the memo already and GOP folks know it gonna be a bloodbath. Like Ryan Paul rightly said, if the floor were coated in broken glass, democrats will crawl on it to go vote.

Angry democrat - all you do is resist and obstruct. Aren't you tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
obixcel:
So where's is the Trump-Russia Collusion? Any one pleaded guilty to it?

Investigation is still very much on and trump is even running away from testifying as he is very very afraid that is why he is running away from being interviewed..And when the investigation is over,you will know if there is a collusion or not..

Russians have already being indicted while trump is so hesitant to call out russians because it was done in conjunction with them..His White house team are already talking about impeachment because with cohen's saying it in public that trump ordered him to do illegality that has to do with campaign funds... grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
"In just two years Fox News has gone from talking non-stop about “law and order” to talking non-stop about “eh, everybody breaks the law, do not be a wuss”.

It was also nice to know how much information Tucker Carlson has about animal sex. I want to ask where did he get this much knowledge from, but, I am afraid of the answer."

Mohammad Mostafavi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...Mueller has got all the necessary information he needs, he is gradually building a watertight serious case...unfortunately Trump cannot suspend the Special Counsel Investigation...

...there are quite some evidence from the Trump Tower meeting, where Manafort was present...

...Obstruction of justice is an illegal act. Firing Comey was obstruction...

...lying about the Trump Tower meeting - conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to violate federal election law...

...conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws – paying hush money to his mistresses

Well then, let's wait till when muller has his "watertight case", till then all that's happened so far doesn't prove any collusion whatsoever between Russia and the Trump campaign to tamper with elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Well then, let's wait till when muller has his "watertight case", till then all that's happened so far doesn't prove any collusion whatsoever between Russia and the Trump campaign to tamper with elections

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-willing-to-tell-mueller-about-conspiracy-to-collude-lawyer/

Michael Cohen is willing to speak with Special Counsel Robert Mueller about a “conspiracy to collude” with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, his lawyer said on Tuesday night.

Cohen — who pleaded guilty earlier on Tuesday to helping President Trump pay hush money to two women — wants to tell Mueller that Trump knew of an infamous 2016 meeting at Trump Tower and the Russian hacking of Democratic institutions before they took place, Lanny Davis told MSNBC.

“Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network.

“Not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

Last month a source told The Post that Cohen was present when Trump was informed by his son Donald Trump Jr. that Russians offered “dirt” on then-candidate Hillary Clinton.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4779483/Cohen-Information-201808.pdf

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
happney65:

Investigation is still very much on and trump is even running away from testifying as he is very very afraid that is why he is running away from being interviewed..And when the investigation is over,you will know if there is a collusion or not..

Russians have already being indicted while trump is so hesitant to call out russians because it was done in conjunction with them..His White house team are already talking about impeachment because with cohen's saying it in public that trump ordered him to do illegality that has to do with campaign funds... grin grin
All of you liberals are just pathetic ignoramuses who early have no idea how the law works. Cohen's saying Trump asked him to do something is not sufficient, he must provide evidence to prove same.

1. If trump asked him to pay hush money
2. If the said hush money was paid out of campaign funds
3. If the payment of the said hush money was intended to affect the outcome of the elections

If you had any legal experience, you would know that these are very difficult things to prove. Short of Cohen catching Trump explicitly ordering him to pay money out of campaign funds to hush issues potentially damaging to his election prospects, I don't see how he can prove the three things I outlined above. And FYI paying hush money is not a crime in itself. You guys are hallucinating in ignorance. Reading some of the things you post here I just laugh because you're just exposing your ignorance and every garbage you're vomiting here is what you have been spoonfed by the liberal media

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-willing-to-tell-mueller-about-conspiracy-to-collude-lawyer/

Michael Cohen is willing to speak with Special Counsel Robert Mueller about a “conspiracy to collude” with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, his lawyer said on Tuesday night.

Cohen — who pleaded guilty earlier on Tuesday to helping President Trump pay hush money to two women — wants to tell Mueller that Trump knew of an infamous 2016 meeting at Trump Tower and the Russian hacking of Democratic institutions before they took place, Lanny Davis told MSNBC.

“Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network.

“Not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

Last month a source told The Post that Cohen was present when Trump was informed by his son Donald Trump Jr. that Russians offered “dirt” on then-candidate Hillary Clinton.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4779483/Cohen-Information-201808.pdf

That someone has a tape that "might be of interest" emphasis on "might" doesn't sound to me like someone who has conclusive evidence of anything

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

All of you liberals are just pathetic ignoramuses who early have no idea how the law works. Cohen's saying Trump asked him to do something is not sufficient, he must provide evidence to prove same.

1. If trump asked him to pay hush money
2. If the said hush money was paid out of campaign funds
3. If the payment of the said hush money was intended to affect the outcome of the elections

If you had any legal experience, you would know that these are very difficult things to prove. Short of Cohen catching Trump explicitly ordering him to pay money out of campaign funds to hush issues potentially damaging to his election prospects, I don't see how he can prove the three things I outlined above. And FYI paying hush money is not a crime in itself. You guys are hallucinating in ignorance. Reading some of the things you post here I just laugh because you're just exposing your ignorance and every garbage you're vomiting here is what you have been spoonfed by the liberal media

When we tell you that the most stupid set of people are trump supporters you go dey cry..You mean a lawyer of cohen status will go to the court and lie against himself without no evidence?Are you stupid,crazy or both?Do you just see what you wrote above?..Ohh i guess you have forgotten how cohen tapes trump?have you?

Sorry you cant remember because all you watch is alternative facts and lies being peddled by Fox...Nonesense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
beatmonster:

Angry democrat - all you do is resist and obstruct. Aren't you tired?

Dumbassery!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Can you even read at all? Can you show me where in my entire post I said that I wanted muller to try a case started by the SDNY? Please make sure you show it to me, the posts are still fresh. If you can't show me where I made that claim then you have proven yourself as an ignorant blind bat

Fvcktard look at your own post where you said, why is Mueller not trying Micheal Cohen. When infact the SDNY started the probe.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Dumbassery!!!

Keep smoking your s**t

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
happney65:

When we tell you that the most stupid set of people are trump supporters you go dey cry..You mean a lawyer of cohen status will go to the court and lie against himself without no evidence?Are you stupid,crazy or both?Do you just see what you wrote above?..Ohh i guess you have forgotten how cohen tapes trump?have you?

Sorry you cant remember because all you watch is alternative facts and lies being peddled by Fox...Nonesense and Buhari
Oh, a lawyer of Cohen's status that didn't know when he committed tax fraud? that didn't know it is unethical to secretly tape a client? that wittingly commited perjury? You mean that lawyer? I believe he can even do worse than that because he is a drowning man just grasping at anything to stay afloat.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Oh, a lawyer of Cohen's status that didn't know when he committed tax fraud? that didn't know it is unethical to secretly tape a client? that wittingly commited perjury? You mean that lawyer? I believe he can even do worse than that because he is a drowning man just grasping at anything to stay afloat.

Ahahahahahahahahahha..Good you accepted the fact that he taped trump who is a known liar.. grin grin..Am happy you did not deny the fact that he needed evidence to keep himself away from jail...good one..so let me tell you in simple english since most of you aint that intelligient

Cohen is in court with evidences of everything wrong he did with Trump...Shey you Hear? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.