Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635972 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
ribbit:
trump is like a prophet..

Everything he predicted or wish for Obama, he has done everything.. only that he has failed to do any positive thing.

Even his touted economy has completely failed.

Never seen a failure us president like that in my life cheesy
This was him. Now he is hiding in the bunkerdon and being responsible for nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

This was him. Now he is hiding in the bunkerdon and being responsible for nothing!

President Bunker hiding in a bunker when protesters are in front of the Housing Project where he lives on our dime. In five months, Don the Con will be defeated in a landslide unheard of in American history. I will walk through minefields with my family to vote out the worst human to ever occupy the seat of the presidency in America.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Davida33: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
President Bunker hiding in a bunker when protesters are in front of the Housing Project where he lives on our dime. In five months, Don the Con will be defeated in a landslide unheard of in American history. I will walk through minefields with my family to vote out the worst human to ever occupy the seat of the presidency in America.
Do you remember the former thread, how you said Trump will never be president and Hillary Clinton will win in a landslide. Be ready for another shock of your life on Nov 3 because this time you are going to cry so bad you will have to deactivate your account.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davida33:

Do you remember the former thread, how you said Trump will never be president and Hillary Clinton will win in a landslide. Be ready for another shock of your life on Nov 3 because this time you are going to cry so bad you will have to deactivate your account.
Obviously You are not smart to know that what's on ground now is different from 2016. Go and tell Americans to ignore over 104.000 Americans dead and 41 million people already are without jobs. The country is on fire and the president is hiding in a basement bunker tweeting his presidency away. $25 Trillion debt and 20% unemployment rate and going up. I know you are in Nigeria and don't know how things work here but I tell you the reasons I gave above and so many things is why Trump is tanking and he knows that he's on his last few months of his presidency. That's American politics 101 for you. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Davida33: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Obviously You are not smart to know that what's on ground now is different from 2016. Go and tell Americans to ignore over 104.000 Americans dead and 41 million people already are without jobs. The country is on fire and the president is hiding in a basement bunker tweeting his presidency away. $25 Trillion debt and 20% unemployment rate and going up. I know you are in Nigeria and don't know how things work here but I tell you the reasons I gave above and so many things is why Trump is tanking and he knows that he's on his last few months of his presidency. That's American politics 101 for you. Thank me later.
I agree with you that things are bad now and that is why he is advocating for States to reopen but Democrats don't want that. Before Nov 3 the economy will bounce back and you know Trump best strength is on the economy according to polls so his message will be to reassure Americans that he will be the one to lead the nation to economy recovery not Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davida33:

I agree with you that things are bad now and that is why he is advocating for States to reopen but Democrats don't want that. Before Nov 3 the economy will bounce back and you know Trump best strength is on the economy according to polls so his message will be to reassure Americans that he will be the one to lead the nation to economy recovery not Biden.
I pray that the economy recovers because a lot of people I know are going through hard times but the economy will soon be tanking. Infact, the medical doctors and scientists are saying there will be 2nd round of Trumpvirus in the fall. You don't know how bad the situation is in America economic wise. Don't fool yourself, Trump and his key advisers know things are looking very bad and that's why he's confused.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Davida33: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I pray that the economy recovers because a lot of people I know are going through hard times but the economy will soon be tanking. Infact, the medical doctors and scientists are saying there will be 2nd round of Trumpvirus in the fall. You don't know how bad the situation is in America economic wise. Don't fool yourself, Trump and his key advisers know things are looking very bad and that's why he's confused.
Why do you called it Trumpvirus?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davida33:

Why do you called it Trumpvirus?
Good question. America and South Korea got infected by the virus the same day and the President of South Korea jumped on it immediately while Trump was calling it Democratic hoax while playing golf at his resorts. I remember when Trump said it's only 15 people that were infected and it will soon go to zero. Here we are now with over 104.000 dead and by Nov 3rd, they say the count might be 200.000 Americans dead. That's scary and for his not jumping on it immediately, I named it Trumpvirus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Davida33: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Good question. America and South Korea got infected by the virus the same day and the President of South Korea jumped on it immediately while Trump was calling it Democratic hoax while playing golf at his resorts. I remember when Trump said it's only 15 people that were infected and it will soon go to zero. Here we are now with over 104.000 dead and by Nov 3rd, they say the count might be 200.000 Americans dead. That's scary and for his not jumping on it immediately, I named it Trumpvirus.
Remember Trump early ban on flight from China and the govonors are the ones that have the power to lockdown not Trump. Also why did some govonors send patients to elderly homes when they know the infection is going to spread. Can you tell me what your fat pig govonor have done to contain the virus?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davida33:

Remember Trump early ban on flight from China and the govonors are the ones that have the power to lockdown not Trump. Also why did some govonors send patients to elderly homes when they know the infection is going to spread. Can you tell me what your fat pig govonor have done to contain the virus?
The ban on China has no effect on stopping the virus because thousands of Americans live and work in China and Trump can't tell Americans not to come back to their country. I am talking about the time lapse between Jan and March that he was playing golf and not devoting time on the virus plus him dismantling the pandemic report Obama administration handed to him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davida33:

Yes Trump banned flights from China in January, then why didn't Trump ban numerous flights between Europe (Italy, France, UK and Spain) and parts of the US premdominantly New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles for another 2 months later, not until mid March. Within 6 weeks covid-19 had ravaged parts of Northern Italy and France very badly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

Hiding in the bunker like one Adolf Hitler and Eva Braunn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Hiding in the bunker like one Adolf Hitler and Eva Braunn
Kill me die. Lol!

He must perceive his end.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Your Obama said Trump won't be able to revive the manufacturing sector, Trump came and he did it.
Trump's administration added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century.
The percentage of Americans living with income below the official poverty line went down to 11.8% of the population in 2018, the lowest level since 2001.
Sales and production of guns pulled back under Trump, after surging to record levels during your Obama years.
Stock prices continued their decade-long rise with Trump in office, setting new records last year and then again in the new year.
Defeated ISIS caliphate and took out al-Baghdadi.

These are numbers you asked for. Unlike Obama who goes around bombing and killing innocent children in the middle East, destroying nations and families. in saner climes, Obama should be facing genocidal crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2008/dec/19/auto-makers-bail-out-bush

Bush passes auto industry problem to Obama, analysts say
By the time automakers devise a restructuring plan, Bush will be retired and Obama will have to confront the task
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

Kill me die. Lol!

He must perceive his end.

Compare BunkerTrump to this with Joe Biden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm not certain, but I bet this is typical all over America with similar demographics.

The equivalent would be to oppress a minority ethnic group in Nigeria and expect them to grin and bear it and not advocate secession.

One can stomp on other's for so long but they just might rise up some day and say, "take your fuqing knee off of my throat so I can breathe!" And if you don't, they'll make you by damaging what matters to you, and in the United States of A, we all know "It's the economy, stupid!"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
That said, and if true since I haven't bothered checking, one must wonder about the following!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
compare bunker president to president nixon engaging protesters face to face during his era. cheesy

The Story of the Really Weird Night Richard Nixon Hung Out With Hippies at the Lincoln Memorial
It was one of the unlikeliest spectacles in Washington history: the President of the United States paying a late-night visit to thousands of radical protesters camped out at the Lincoln Memorial. Here’s how it happened.
https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/05/17/richard-nixon-kent-state-protests-white-house-lincoln-memorial/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:
I'm not certain, but I bet this is typical all over America with similar demographics.

The equivalent would be to oppress a minority ethnic group in Nigeria and expect them to grin and bear it and not advocate secession.

One can stomp on other's for so long but they just might rise up some day and say, "take your fuqing knee off of my throat so I can breathe!" And if you don't, they'll make you by damaging what matters to you, and in the United States of A, we all know "It's the economy, stupid!"
This is accumulation of pent up anger. It's been happening for over Four hundred years and it's still happening today. No sane person will see the brutal assassination of George Floyd and won't be annoyed except the coons that loves Trump and his Nazi pals. The killing of George is not an Abberation because it's normal occurrence in Black and Brown America. We will no longer stand for it and the protests will continue even after the other three Nazi police officers are arrested. One of many good things that will come out of the massacre of George is the massive voter registration that's going on all over the Fruited Plains as I type. Trump needs to go out of our National discuss so we call start to rebuild our beautiful country. Enough of division and hate. Time for America's renewal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
FBI Agent of South Sudan heritage being racially profiled by the police

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267423405273473026
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
This is accumulation of pent up anger. It's been happening for over Four hundred years and it's still happening today.
From what I posted, one is likely to pressume the Democrats won't make a difference since they haven't in Minneapolis they've supposedly been running since the 60s.

Do they need more time, perhaps?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

From what I posted, one is likely to pressume the Democrats won't make a difference since they haven't in Minneapolis they've supposedly been running since the 60s.

The problem is not Minnesota alone. It's a nationwide problem. It's happening in Blue States and Red States and that's why it's institutional problem. A lot of Nazis and Klans are joining the Police Departments all over the country for the simple reason of carrying out their agenda of systematically eliminating Black and Brown people in America hence their phrase since the time of The Gipper, BROWNING OF AMERICA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The problem is not Minnesota alone. It's a nationwide problem. It's happening in Blue States and Red States and that's why it's institutional problem. A lot of Nazis and Klans are joining the Police Departments all over the country for the simple reason of carrying out their agenda of systematically eliminating Black and Brown people in America hence their phrase since the time of The Gipper, BROWNING OF AMERICA.

Check out this twitter video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266845479268212736
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
But, if the Democrats are the solution, as some would want us to believe, why haven't they solved this in a place they been running for decades? Is it because "Nazis and Klans" can be Democrats too?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

But, if the Democrats are the solution, as some would want us to believe, why haven't they solved this in a place they been running for decades? Is it because "Nazis and Klans" can be Democrats too?
When The Nazis and Klans apply to Police academy, they hide their identity because that's what they are told to do. A lot of these racist police officers are being heavily protected by The Fraternal order of police which is their local union and the politicians are very scared of them. No politician wants to be brushed with the tag of being soft on crime in America because that will be like comiting a political suicide. That's the bane of the problems. All politicians are guilty of that regardless of party but at least the Democrats are coming out denying the systematic racism in America while very few republicans agree that there's systematic racism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
budaatum:

This runs deeper than one major political party, just shows how the mindset is still the same regardless of political ideology (conservative, liberal independent, or quakers (it's not easy to change over 400 years habit of slavery, which the white folks have enjoyed. This has now graduated to a more refined-type of racism. I think there is a name for that 'institutional racism' - this will take a long time to be eradicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Check out this twitter video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266845479268212736

That's One of the Nazi officers I am talking about. Remember in 2017 when Trump was giving a speech before the Chiefs of Police in Jarvis Center in New York, he Trump openly called for cops to hurt and handle people rough and there was a standing ovation for him. In America, there is a presumption of innocence until you are found guilty in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Agreed. What do you think the solution is ?. I think bloody revolution like the one carried out by Rawlings in Ghana will cleanse Nigeria of all the maggots infested Thieflicians that are bankrupting and mortgaging the future of Nigeria.
for me, Nigeria can never work. Only total balkanization or restructuring based on regions with total resource control. so everyone can fix their shit.

Bloody revolution will never happen cos we are too divided. So we can't get out priorities right.

It's obvious we cannot live together. Just like you can't amalgamate, the English, the French, the Russians and some Scottish/Irish/Catalonia together and ask them to live together in peace under 1 government.

We know how that's gonna end.

Just like one Europe can never happen or work, so is one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
ribbit:
for me, Nigeria can never work. Only total balkanization or restructuring based on regions with total resource control. so everyone can fix their shit.

Bloody revolution will never happen cos we are too divided. So we can't get out priorities right.

It's obvious we cannot live together. Just like you can't amalgamate, the English, the French, the Russians and some Scottish/Irish/Catalonia together and ask them to live together in peace under 1 government.

Wow, so sad indeed. I thought the country can be straighten up by the youths who have so much at stake because the old guards will soon die any way since most of them are in their 70s and 80s. I really have deep love for Nigeria in my heart and I am hopeful things will turn out right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Wow, so sad indeed. I thought the country can be straighten up by the youths who have so much at stake because the old guards will soon die any way since most of them are in their 70s and 80s. I really have deep love for Nigeria in my heart and I am hopeful things will turn out right.

The youth have given up on the country. Nigeria is continously losing its best resources (intelligent young people) to foreign countries
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Now words coming out of the bunker in the White House is that Trump wants to talk to Black leaders in the country about the situation we find ourselves. I hope he get the right brothers and sisters not the coons that loves to kiss his rear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
ribbit:

100% agree with the bolded

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.