Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684315 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The coons and Trump loving trolls will never know that unless they Google it from the Right wing hate blogs they love. Imagine a coon posing junk on nairaland from Breibart of John Birch Society. How brain dead an African can be to use that on nairaland. Really sick people indeed.

I saw that video and i was like WTF!! They will soon be posting shittt from federalists society and the proud boys in here to justify their Trump worship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Qstorm:

People like you are have the sense of two year olds. Why doesn't Joe Biden walk to the epicenter of where the riots are happening. He chooses a very peaceful protest site to stage a photo op and shitty heads like you think it's a big deal cos? Plus, the secret service makes the decisions as regards the president's security and if they deem there is a threat around, they will move him to a safe place as any adult should know by now. Just shows how much ignorant you are about the real world to think Trump decided on his own to move to a bunker.

If Trump had behaved and made statements as expected from the President for all United States of America and not President for his MAGA base through twitter, then there will be no need for the protests around the WH which resulted in his confinement to the bunker by the Secret Service (He even twitter about having a MAGA party in the WH on saturday, he wanted to use the opportunity for his base to storm the WH to confront the protesters). Trump was elected to to be the Commander-in-Chief and not Divider-in-Chief.

Please show us here any televised public statement made by Trump this weekend (maybe I have missed any).

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I saw that video and i was like WTF!! They will soon be posting shittt from federalists society and the proud boys in here to justify their Trump worship.
I love to throw it in their face that they don't know shiiit about America and people like you and I, Armyofone, PDPguy and few others here are talking out of experience of living in America and making great contributions to America unlike the trolls that wants to get noticed. Will repeat, not single one of these coons can walk into the US Embassy and come out with a Visa because the vile Pig they worship don't want their kind in America. They don't realize that because they are dumb. If Trump hates our kind that speak the same accent with him and can vote for him if he persuaded us , what do the coons on nairaland that Trump can't even understand their accent think he will think of them.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Late Sen Byrd of West Virginia was indeed a Klansman growing up in Appalachia and he really apologized for his involvement with Klans till he breathes his last unlike the proud Nazi Trump who surrounded himself with the Nazi like Stephen Miller and the other purveyor of hate and bigotry in America. Americans will send Trump a big message on n9v 3rd.

I don't blame the guys here who get most of their information from far-right blogs, you will be surprised about the information posted on them.

The latest video from the Lincoln Project - these guys are really going for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w7kwtLJtVc

Flag of Treason

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too much ignorance to be seen on this forum. How is it possible that in this age of information, there are 'adults' that don't know that when it comes to the security of the president, the secret service is in charge and will make all the decisions. They have even shown it in many movies that kids even know it. If Trump was moved to a bunker, his secret service details did that and they will move him there by force even if he refuses to go so long as they see a security threat around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is great advice. Hundreds of black businesses and neighborhoods are being torched. Multiple black people have been killed in these riots. We would all do well to remember the name of every celebrity that is offering bail to the criminals that are destroying black lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Seen videos of white Antifa thugs handing out bricks to black people to get them to destroy their own communities. Black people are being used as fodder for a leftists political agenda and when all is said and done, It is black neighborhoods that will have their homes and businesses destroyed and it's black people will be blamed for all the destruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
George Floyd's blood brother spoke and he said that George would never condone this, If his own his family and blood is not doing it, why are you? Stop saying this is for George. No! This is for chaos, this is rage, this is misdirected emotion but this is not for George!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
George Floyd's younger brother urges protesters not to 'tear up your town'

In an exclusive interview with Robin Roberts and ABC's Good Morning America, Terrence Floyd opened up about his brother's death and the heated protests across the US. "He was about peace, he's about unity. The things that [are] transpiring now … they may call it unity, it’s destructive unity. It’s not what he was about," he said.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1267452672841375747

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Qstorm:

You have a problem with the president telling governors to take back the streets from rioters?
If the riots turn into a very bloody confrontation with thousands of lives lost, will Trump take responsibility? Of course no. He and his goons will still blame the Governors.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
The biggest problem with growing up black in America...

IS not racism, police brutality, or black on black crime...

It's the Mental Brainwashing, the Anti-Police, Anti-American, Anti-White rhetoric & Some real pain that's passed down through generations

Maliciously!

BRANDON TATUM

I agree with him 100%

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:

I don't blame the guys here who get most of their information from far-right blogs, you will be surprised about the information posted on them.

The latest video from the Lincoln Project - these guys are really going for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w7kwtLJtVc

Flag of Treason
The guys at Lincoln Project like Bill Kristol and George Conway the husband of Ms Conway are big time republicans who love their party and they don't want to see their party destroyed by Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's so sad. Not all the youths are going to leave Nigeria for abroad. The old guards are regurgitating themselves and at the expense of the youths. The other day I saw some people on nairaland urging people to support Tinubu in 2023. How daft can some people be. What's Tinubu going to do but to steal Nigeria blind as he did in Lagos State. Nigeria can't keep on going like that without a massive bloodshed like we are witnessing in America now. You push people to the wall, they will fight back.

I actually don't even know why Tinubu still has so much to say when it comes to Nigerian politics and you're right, a revolution has to occur for Nigeria to change. However, I believe Nigerians have been pushed to the wall times without number. Some people get angry and push back when pushed to the wall, others accept their fate.

I don't see any revolution happening in Nigeria in the nearest future
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
The biggest problem with growing up black in America...

IS not racism, police brutality, or black on black crime...

It's the Mental Brainwashing, the Anti-Police, Anti-American, Anti-White rhetoric & Some real pain that's passed down through generations

Maliciously!

BRANDON TATUM

I agree with him 100%

You and Tatum are stupid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by orunto27: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
America, Democrats and Republicans, please beware of China.

The Pledge of China since 1949, to destroy WESTERN CIVILIZATION is now that China is an economic Power House, more capable of being sternly pursued. And America is the Centre Point of that Destruction.

Has anyone asked why Boris Johnson and Prince Charles, Prime Minister and Great Britain Crown Prince, were Victims of Corona Virus?

Apart from being the hardest hit with Covid19, the current unrest between the Police and the Blacks in America, may not be unconnected with China's misconceived mischief against Western Civilization.

From Orisa37
China is wicked and she is lying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
fieryy:

I actually don't even know why Tinubu still has so much to say when it comes to Nigerian politics and you're right, a revolution has to occur for Nigeria to change. However, I believe Nigerians have been pushed to the wall times without number. Some people get angry and push back when pushed to the wall, others accept their fate.

I don't see any revolution happening in Nigeria in the nearest future
What's going on now here in US should be a text book for how to change things. Our leaders should be afraid of us not vice versa. When the leaders are afraid of the citizens, the country will be better for it. Have seen situation where an ordinary citizen gave Trump the middle finger and the secret service just look the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:
trump has no need to address the nation
and at the same time urging Governors who do not have to listen to him to use military force on protesters..

....while hiding in his bunker at this moment

what a weak man, a weak version of hitler for comedy

In as much as I have supported Trump on many occasions, he got this one completely wrong. That statement he made saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is not just only reckless but senseless and smirks of stupidity at the highest levels.

He running like a frightened lunatic into a bunker is one of the most irresponsible thing for a president to do in this trying times.

The violence we are seeing now is a reflection and manifestation of years of racial abuse and oppression suffered by black americans. Even many whites did joined up in the protest and violence because it has become so glaring that the US justice system is laden with systematic racism.

Common sense presupposes that the president should be out calling for the heads of the murderous police officers involved, propose reforms in policing and criminalize police brutality through formal legislation. That's how you win over people.

But what have we...the president of the supposed most powerful nation on earth makes unguarded statements, talks about labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group, more concerned about what's happening in Hong Kong than an angry section of his people in his country, and when the protest gets hotter, the guy ran like a fat pig into an underground bunker....ALL THESE FAILURES AND CHARADE IN AN ELECTION TIMELINE.

I'm completely disappointed in Trump. His behavior in this incident is not different from one of the senseless and insensitive leaders we have in some African countries. Very pathetic behavior.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
A40:
https://twitter.com/ava/status/1267295555656409088?s=19
Do you wonder why are lot of people in Black community are packing. Big shout out to Mr Glock. Ain't going down without a fight. Not spoiling for a fight but ain't dying like a rooster too. God bless America and big ups to the Second Amendment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Appleyard:

In as much as I have supported Trump on many occasions, he got this one completely wrong. That statement he made saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is not just only reckless but senseless and smirks of stupidity at the highest levels.

He running like a frightened lunatic into a bunker is one of the most irresponsible thing for a president to do in this trying times.

The violence we are seeing now is a reflection and manifestation of years of racial abuse and oppression suffered by black americans. Even many whites did joined up in the protest and violence because it has become so glaring that the US justice system is laden with systematic racism.

Common sense presupposes that the president should be out calling for the heads of the murderous police officers involved, propose reforms in policing and criminalize police brutality through formal legislation. That's how you win over people.

But what have we...the president of the supposed most powerful nation on earth makes unguarded statements, talks about labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group, more concerned about what's happening in Hong Kong than an angry section of his people in his country, and when the protest gets hotter, the guy ran like a fat pig into an underground bunker....ALL THESE FAILURES AND CHARADE IN AN ELECTION TIMELINE.

I'm completely disappointed in Trump. His behavior in this incident is not different from one of the senseless and insensitive leaders we have in some African countries. Very pathetic behavior.
Wow, that's a surprise coming from you but will give you kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's why I lose my cool sometimes but I feel bad about that because that's how I grew up. I will not be alive today if I am not aggressive in Uptown section of Chicago. Google Uptown Chicago and you will see that it's like living in war zone then and it's much better now. That's what make me lose my mind sometimes because I talk out of experience of seeing the damages of racism and the Trump supporters here don't have that experience but they will argue with you like they went through the life of being called names and abused just because of your skin color.
You should forgive ignorant people for they know not that they are ignorant. Yet, see the response you get when you educate! Some may refuse to learn but they aren't the only students in class.

You done well today. Thanks tons.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Qstorm:

People like you are have the sense of two year olds. Why doesn't Joe Biden walk to the epicenter of where the riots are happening. He chooses a very peaceful protest site to stage a photo op and shitty heads like you think it's a big deal cos? Plus, the secret service makes the decisions as regards the president's security and if they deem there is a threat around, they will move him to a safe place as any adult should know by now. Just shows how much ignorant you are about the real world to think Trump decided on his own to move to a bunker.

Friend, let's not support irresponsibility. It wasn't as if he was going to be assassinated, so your excuse lacks merit. Trump would have done better to address the nation on the riots, promise and encourage swift justice for the gruesome murder, propose reforms in policing and could have even go as far as forming a shirt or a cap with the inscription "justice for Floyd", or so. But prefering rather to talk about China and Hong Kong and running like a crocroach into an underground bunker conveys irresponsibility and insensitivity to the plights of minority Americans. He had this one all wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
My old buddies in Germany are hitting up big time on how shitty our clannish president is, this rona should GTF mehn wanna go get likkle bit of sanity in Deutschland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Appleyard:

Wow!!!! Are y'all sure my eyes ain't playing tricks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You and Tatum are stupid.
You are the stupid one here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Wow, that's a surprise coming from you but will give you kudos.

Surprised? By now you should have known what I stand for. I'm for reality, not a fanatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Appleyard:

Friend, let's not support irresponsibility. It wasn't as if he was going to be assassinated, so your excuse lacks merit. Trump would have done better to address the nation on the riots, promise and encourage swift justice for the gruesome murder, propose reforms in policing and could have even go as far as forming a shirt or a cap with the inscription "justice for Floyd", or so. But prefering rather to talk about China and Hong Kong and running like a crocroach into an underground bunker conveys irresponsibility and insensitivity to the plights of minority Americans. He had this one all wrong.
What part of it wasn't his decision to make don't you understand? The secret service makes all decisions on the president security and they will do whatever is necessary to protect him whether he likes it or not. Instead of writing nonsense about things you have no clue about, how about taking time to go learn how the president's security apparatus works. You are saying that it wasn't like he was going to be assassinated because you are smarter or more intelligent than the president's secret service details? Do you know what intel they got before they decided to take him to the bunker? You don't know that during crises there are many forces looking to take advantage of the situation? You are just too naive, People like you just stay online posting ignorant shit!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
I fear that the protests will make COVID worst off!
I feel for those protesters who are trying to be the voices of change in our communities. May good health be theirs!

Nobody should abuse their position. There are better ways to arrest someone than kneeling on their neck with your hands in your pockets looking at a camera like a model. And when that person is begging you, sigh you let your human side rule.

Abbeybailey:
I love to throw it in their face that they don't know shiiit about America and people like you and I, Armyofone, PDPguy and few others here are talking out of experience of living in America and making great contributions to America unlike the trolls that wants to get noticed. Will repeat, not single one of these coons can walk into the US Embassy and come out with a Visa because the vile Pig they worship don't want their kind in America. They don't realize that because they are dumb. If Trump hates our kind that speak the same accent with him and can vote for him if he persuaded us , what do the coons on nairaland that Trump can't even understand their accent think he will think of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
The useless County Coroner wants to whitewash the death of George Floyd by saying he had preexisting disease that led to his death but George Floyd family did their independent autopsy and the result show that George died of asphyxiation due to the pressure to his neck that led to blocking of blood to his brain. Racist County Prosecutor and Coroner wants to whitewash it. That's why the protests must continue without, looting, burning and vandalisation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
armyofone:
I fear that the protests will make COVID worst off!
I feel for those protesters who are trying to be the voices of change in our communities. May good health be theirs!

Nobody should abuse their position. There are better ways to arrest someone than kneeling on their neck with your hands in your pockets looking at a camera like a model. And when that person is begging you, sigh you let your human side rule.

I agree absolutely and i support the protest but they should practice social distancing and covering their faces. This injustice and racial killing by Nazis in uniform must come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Appleyard:

Surprised? By now you should have known what I stand for. I'm for reality, not a fanatic.
That's why I give you a thumps up but remember a broken clock is right twice a day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dr Michael Baden one of the best Forestic Pathologist in America performed the autopsy and he's live on CNN and other Cable Channels giving his expertise opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.