Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1685510 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
All the 3rd world coons are in hibernation now like the Alaskan Polar Bears.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
2016: Make America Great Again
2020: 25% unemployment, $4 trillion deficit, riots & curfews, travel bans, extreme racism, 100,000+covid-19 fatalities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:

i saw this yesterday on the coli. cheesy

i can't post the twitter link on this platform for some reason.

DR UMAR IS ALREADY BUGGING PLS LMFAOOOO

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-umar-got-me-crying.783578/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yesterday,The Pig in the white house emboldened his white supporters,most of who were armed to the teeth with Guns to go out and take their country back even in the face of a health pandemic..But today,He is calling those who are risking their lives to protest over injustice being melted out to their fellow country men and women THUGS....Ohh America,what have you done to yourself mehn with the vile racist idiot in the white house... undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Appleyard:

In as much as I have supported Trump on many occasions, he got this one completely wrong. That statement he made saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is not just only reckless but senseless and smirks of stupidity at the highest levels.

He running like a frightened lunatic into a bunker is one of the most irresponsible thing for a president to do in this trying times.

The violence we are seeing now is a reflection and manifestation of years of racial abuse and oppression suffered by black americans. Even many whites did joined up in the protest and violence because it has become so glaring that the US justice system is laden with systematic racism.

Common sense presupposes that the president should be out calling for the heads of the murderous police officers involved, propose reforms in policing and criminalize police brutality through formal legislation. That's how you win over people.

But what have we...the president of the supposed most powerful nation on earth makes unguarded statements, talks about labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group, more concerned about what's happening in Hong Kong than an angry section of his people in his country, and when the protest gets hotter, the guy ran like a fat pig into an underground bunker....ALL THESE FAILURES AND CHARADE IN AN ELECTION TIMELINE.

I'm completely disappointed in Trump. His behavior in this incident is not different from one of the senseless and insensitive leaders we have in some African countries. Very pathetic behavior.

I can vouch that both sides from the parties agree with you. Fox News have soured on him and his allies are all SCARED!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:
Yesterday,The Pig in the white house emboldened his white supporters,most of who were armed to the teeth with Guns to go out and take their country back even in the face of a health pandemic..But today,He is calling those who are risking their lives to protest over injustice being melted out to their fellow country men and women THUGS....Ohh America,what have you done to yourself mehn with the vile racist idiot in the white house... undecided undecided

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Too much ignorance to be seen on this forum. How is it possible that in this age of information, there are 'adults' that don't know that when it comes to the security of the president, the secret service is in charge and will make all the decisions. They have even shown it in many movies that kids even know it. If Trump was moved to a bunker, his secret service details did that and they will move him there by force even if he refuses to go so long as they see a security threat around.

They will soon accuse you of being far right. Just watch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
George Floyd's younger brother urges protesters not to 'tear up your town'

In an exclusive interview with Robin Roberts and ABC's Good Morning America, Terrence Floyd opened up about his brother's death and the heated protests across the US. "He was about peace, he's about unity. The things that [are] transpiring now … they may call it unity, it’s destructive unity. It’s not what he was about," he said.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1267452672841375747

George Floyd’s brother is an Uncle Tom. Nobody cares what he has to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:

They are not in hibernation, they are all aware of what's happening but life is not getting better for them. So what is in it for them supporting the dumb fool anymore? At least that's not giving them food but taking it away,even in this COVID madness and economic uncertainty he caused.

I feel it's a time of reckoning for their personality or shall we call it judgement day.

I think bad people, really bad creepy people and closet hideous men are the ones drawn to trump as he projects who they are, what they feel and the inner demons they carry.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Timbuktuo:

They will soon accuse you of being far right. Just watch

Nobody has time for nobody, trump will die and will not take the presidency to the grave. We will all die one day so no one has time for him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:

They are not in hibernation, they are all aware of what's happening but life is not getting better for them. So what is in it for them supporting the dumb fool anymore? At least that's not giving them food but taking it away,even in this COVID madness and economic uncertainty he caused.

I feel it's a time of reckoning for their personality or shall we call it judgement day.

I think bad people, really bad creepy people and closet hideous men are the ones drawn to trump as he projects who they are, what they feel and the inner demons they carry.
They love that Nazi with all the cells in their body. They think of Trump as next to Jesus Christ. Some of them love Trump than their own fathers. They are lost cause and the funny thing is that Trump loathes people like them with all the fibre in his fat body. I have been challenging them on this forum for years that none of them can walk into the US Embassy and come out with a Visa because the vile Pig they worship don't want their kind in his Lilly White America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Timbuktuo:

Do you know the meaning of Uncle Tom ?. Please look at the mirror.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Teaser4(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
no need for long grammar... we go settle the matter on....

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
They love that Nazi with all the cells in their body. They think of Trump as next to Jesus Christ. Some of them love Trump than their own fathers. They are lost cause and the funny thing is that Trump loathes people like them with all the fibre in his fat body. I have been challenging them on this forum for years that none of them can walk into the US Embassy and come out with a Visa because the vile Pig they worship don't want their kind in his Lilly White America.

They get nothing from supporting trump. I'm sorry for the kind of persons they are,obviously they are not good people. I'm not saying those against dump are all good people, not that. Even many who hate trump are as vile and evil as he is, but saying trump never lies, and accepting those name callings, scheming, charity scams, trump university scam, new York tax fraud scam, Epstein sex scandals, multiple rape accusations from multiple women? Sheethole countries, the Central Park 5? and so on... Is just the height of eternal hypocrisy and about Face

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:

They get nothing from supporting trump. I'm sorry for the kind of persons they are,obviously they are not good people. I'm not saying those against dump are all good people, not that. Even many who hate trump are as vile and evil as he is, but saying trump never lies, and accepting those name callings, scheming, charity scams, trump university scam, new York tax fraud scam, Epstein sex scandals, multiple rape accusations from multiple women? Sheethole countries, the Central Park 5? and so on... Is just the height of eternal hypocrisy and about Face
You are absolutely right on point. I have asked them that they should name one thing they gained from Trump being in the White House for almost 4 years and not single one of them can tell me what they gained from him. I am a well known Trump hater here and I can even name couple things I benefited from Trump being a tax paying law abiding American citizen. If any of the coons are watching, the floor is open to tell me just one thing they gained from Don the Con In almost four years of his presidency.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Teaser4(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
he has been in active politics for almost four decades....former VP ( first black USA president) for 8 years......

V

Fresher, with massive fanbase, cult followership the destroyer of their savior Hillary,....after November 3, 2020 y'all will commit suicide. I will make most y'all deactivate here.

IF TRUMP LOSES, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY OVER 10YEARS OLD MONIKER.

we go settle this matter..... November go reach soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
My old buddies in Germany are hitting up big time on how shitty our clannish president is, this rona should GTF mehn wanna go get likkle bit of sanity in Deutschland.

On 6.06 more people will be protesting in different German cities cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Timbuktuo:

A little respect for the grieving family.

Do you know the meaning of calling a black person 'Uncle Tom'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:
My man, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:

A little respect for the grieving family.

Do you know the meaning of calling a black person 'Uncle Tom'?
When I unleashed on these 3rd world coon, you guys think that I am getting on them too much. Do any sane person talk like that about a guy who lost his brother because of a Nazi scum carrying a badge and a gun. That foool is a typical cave scavenging coon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Timbuktuo:

A coon who said he's got 15 family members in US. Typical 3rd world coon calling a grieving man an Uncle Tom. Do you know the meaning of Uncle Tom from your Oshodi ghetto. All you need to do is buy a mirror and look at it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
fieryy:

On 6.06 more people will be protesting in different German cities cheesy

Okay, Du kommst aus Deutschland??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
My man, God bless you.

And you too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Don the Con is going to make a statement on White House lawn any time from now. The pressure is piling up and the protest is going on with thousands of Americans in front of the people's house.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
MaziAlaye:

This is Sleepy Joe with the "Grand wizard" of KKK a white supremacists hate group targeted against blacks.

You were saying? undecided undecided

On this day, 93 years ago:

1927, June 1: New York Times reported Fred Trump arrested at KKK rally

" When news of the old report surfaced last year, Donald Trump vehemently denied his father's arrest. "He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened," he said to the Daily Mail. "This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place." "

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:

On this day, 93 years ago:

1927, June 1: New York Times reported Fred Trump arrested at KKK rally

" When news of the old report surfaced last year, Donald Trump vehemently denied his father's arrest. "He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened," he said to the Daily Mail. "This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place." "

It's A well known fact that trump's father Fred was a well known active member of KKK in his hey days in New York. That's where Trump get his 'German ' blood from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Audio recording of BunkerTrump lashing out on Governors today

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267491105727295490

Trump already lost control of the government. The mere fact that this confidential call was leaked proves there is a breach and a mole at the White House.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Don the Con is going to make a statement on White House lawn any time from now. The pressure is piling up and the protest is going on with thousands of Americans in front of the people's house.

Trump might mention the Insurrection Act

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Listening to him now..
Ummmm - motivational speech or speaking is not his strength!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:

Trump might mention the Insurrection Act
He spoke for seven minutes and nothing but putting fuel on the fire. He's as worthless as a $3bill. I hope he enjoys his last few months in office because Americans are waiting to get rid of the Divider in Chief Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
armyofone:
Listening to him now..
Ummmm - motivational speech or speaking is not his strength!

He's not mentally capable to pull people together. Seven minutes of saying nothing. How will this garbage help him with majority of Americans that are not Nazis and Klansmen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:
Audio recording of BunkerTrump lashing out on Governors today

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267491105727295490

Trump already lost control of the government. The mere fact that this confidential call was leaked proves there is a breach and a mole at the White House.
JB Pritzker, my State Governor gave it back to him good. Only the Republicon governors give him some respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.