Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684955 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Am American President threatening to use American troops on American citizens, that's unheard of in almost 244 years of America as a beacon of freedom and justice. The despotic wannabe dictator is digging his own grave. Nov 3rd on my mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Wow!!!! Are y'all sure my eyes ain't playing tricks.
even broken clock is right twice a day grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He's not mentally capable to pull people together. Seven minutes of saying nothing. How will this garbage help him with majority of Americans that are not Nazis and Klansmen.

I'm still watching grin what's the bible for ?
This is really good day time show going on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
armyofone:

I'm still watching grin what's the bible for ?
I told you the guy is on a mid stage dementia. Holding up a bible that he can't read a verse off head. A thrice married father of five who cheated on all his three wives. A serial crotch grabbing misogynist. A fake Xtian that mocks handicap and cheats on his taxes. A fraud that used a fake Trump University to scam people and was forced to pay $25million in reparation not to talk of scheming $2 million from Children's charity to buy things for his house and office. The NY Attorney General Leticia forced Don the Con to cough up the $2million and closed his charity down. That's not a man fit to hold a bible in my view. My Jesus is not a racist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2020
TRUMP: If Governors and Mayors can not protect their streets then I will deploy the US military and solve the problem for them

Yesterday some fools were calling him a coward hiding in a bunker, today the same fools are now saying he is too authoritarian and a dictator. Bloody Fools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Americans will not tolerate a despotic wannabe dictator who is in mid stage dementia that's trying to divert us from over 105.000 Americans dead and 41 millions out of job. The Dec If and debt is growing astronomically while the unemployment rate is reaching a record level. No wonder he's tanking in the polls. Americans will send a strong and powerful message to the morbidly obese Pig on Nov 3rd and yours truly and his gang will be the first on the line come rain or sunshine. @Teamblue.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Qstorm:
TRUMP: If Governors and Mayors can not protect their streets then I will deploy the US military and solve the problem for them

Yesterday some fools were calling him a coward hiding in a bunker, today the same fools are now saying he is too authoritarian and a dictator. Bloody Fools
The hypocrisy is just too much..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2020
The coons are in hibernation. Over 41 million Americans lost their jobs and in America that means they can't pay their bills, mortgages or rent, student loans, and car loans and some village coons who never can get a Visa are trolling on nairaland in support of a vile piece of human crap. Not a single one of these Orange cultists can cast a vote in Nov but they are the loudest in praising a worthless and inept vile racist.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The coons are in hibernation. Over 41 million Americans lost their jobs and in America that means they can't pay their bills, mortgages or rent, student loans, and car loans and some village coons who never can get a Visa are trolling on nairaland in support of a vile piece of human crap. Not a single one of these Orange cultists can cast a vote in Nov but they are the loudest in praising a worthless and inept vile racist.
Wait till November 3rd, You go complain tire,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2020
OjoMadiba:
Wait till November 3rd, You go complain tire,
Are you pained. You will be in the village while we send Trump to the garbage heap of history that he belongs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Am American President threatening to use American troops on American citizens, that's unheard of in almost 244 years of America as a beacon of freedom and justice. The despotic wannabe dictator is digging his own grave. Nov 3rd on my mind.
Those who aren't rioters, looters or arsonist have nothing to fear but those who are deserve to have the full force of the law let loose on their sorry ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Are you pained. You will be in the village while we send Trump to the garbage heap of history that he belongs.
Go tell your bug eyed snake lords, y'all can't do shit. Trump's not going nowhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin to dispel the bunker hiding grin grin
Such show this afternoon grin

Abbeybailey:
I told you the guy is on a mid stage dementia. Holding up a bible that he can't read a verse off head. A thrice married father of five who cheated on all his three wives. A serial crotch grabbing misogynist. A fake Xtian that mocks handicap and cheats on his taxes. A fraud that used a fake Trump University to scam people and was forced to pay $25million in reparation not to talk of scheming $2 million from Children's charity to buy things for his house and office. That's not a man fit to hold a bible in my view. My Jesus is not a racist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2020
What the fvck is wrong with all these 3rd world coons fawning over a piece of human crap. The only thing that gladdens my heart is these trolls ain't got no say when we peace and justice loving Yankees throw out the 74 year old demented old pile of human crap.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Qstorm:

Those who aren't rioters, looters or arsonist have nothing to fear but those who are deserve to have the full force of the law let loose on their sorry ass.
Let them face the music...The Libtards here have been cheering them while they burn and destroy the houses and businesses of their own fellow citizens within the same community.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
What the fvck is wrong with all these 3rd world coons fawning over a piece of human crap. The only thing that gladdens my heart is these trolls ain't got no say when we peace and justice loving Yankees throw out the 74 year old demented old pile of human crap.
I'm definitely sure if Trump used that phrase you will call him a racist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:16am On Jun 02, 2020
obixcel:
I'm definitely sure if Trump used that phrase you will call him a racist.
He's A well know Nazi lover Trump is. America in chaos and America in mourning. Help is on the way. We will kick him out on Nov 3rd because we won't tolerate 200.000 American deaths by Nov and 41+ millions Americans out of job. Better hurt up with your fellow trolls and vote for your mini god.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:17am On Jun 02, 2020
obixcel:
Let them face the music...The Libtards here have been cheering them while they burn and destroy the houses and businesses of their own fellow citizens within the same community.
Tell me one person that supports burning and looting here. If not hush your mouth.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Houston Police Chief to Trump, "Keep Your Mouth Shut"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQ7u5QHSkM

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:39am On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:
Houston Police Chief to Trump, "Keep Your Mouth Shut"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQ7u5QHSkM
I am in full support of the Houston Police Chief. How can you respect a worthless and inept 74 year old that behaves like a spoilt 7 year old. So sad to see a president become a human joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2020
“I will fight to protect you. I am your Pres of law and order, & an ally of all peaceful protesters...America needs creation, not destruction; cooperation, not contempt; security, not anarchy; healing, not hatred; justice, not chaos...” President
@realDonaldTrump

Trump is walking the streets of DC like a boss. The antifa swamp rats have all run away. Who is the coward now?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:46am On Jun 02, 2020
There's a difference between Americans and Americanna wannabe coons. America is founded on freedom of speech and the key part of our 1st Amendment is freedom to assemble and to organize and protest with civility . The ones the Jack booted thugs used pepper spray and tear gas on are exercising their 1st Amendment right without any violence. That's umamerican as Trump threatening to unleash american military on american citizens. Only third world brainfarts who lives under despotic and corrupt leaders think that's a show of class. Americans are not afraid of their leaders like the coons here who are scared to death of Buhari and his hench men.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:06am On Jun 02, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Rare picture of a coward hiding inside the bunker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Qstorm:

If he does that, that might be the end of US, as we know it. Deploying US military to kill US citizens on US soil, might lead to complete anarchy. Even politicians in third world countries can't turn their military on their people. What happens after 1,000 deaths, 10,000 deaths? You don't have think the US military will turn on itself and on politicians?

Sometimes you need to get your head off Trump's ass to take some fresh air. It will allow fresh air to your brains, and allow you to think straight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Okay, Du kommst aus Deutschland??

Ja
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
wirinet:

If he does that, that might be the end of US, as we know it. Deploying US military to kill US citizens on US soil, might lead to complete anarchy. Even, third world countries can turn their military on their people. What happens after 1,000 deaths, 10,000 deaths? You don't have think the US military will turn on itself and on politicians?

Sometimes you need to get your head off Trump's ass to take some fresh air. It will allow fresh air to your brains, and allow you to think straight.
The US has been through a civil war, Two world wars, 9/11 and shit, so it's deploying the army to clear the streets of Antifa miscreants that will end the US? You need to get your head out of your own ass to take some fresh air bitch!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Appleyard:

In as much as I have supported Trump on many occasions, he got this one completely wrong. That statement he made saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is not just only reckless but senseless and smirks of stupidity at the highest levels.

He running like a frightened lunatic into a bunker is one of the most irresponsible thing for a president to do in this trying times.

The violence we are seeing now is a reflection and manifestation of years of racial abuse and oppression suffered by black americans. Even many whites did joined up in the protest and violence because it has become so glaring that the US justice system is laden with systematic racism.

Common sense presupposes that the president should be out calling for the heads of the murderous police officers involved, propose reforms in policing and criminalize police brutality through formal legislation. That's how you win over people.

But what have we...the president of the supposed most powerful nation on earth makes unguarded statements, talks about labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group, more concerned about what's happening in Hong Kong than an angry section of his people in his country, and when the protest gets hotter, the guy ran like a fat pig into an underground bunker....ALL THESE FAILURES AND CHARADE IN AN ELECTION TIMELINE.

I'm completely disappointed in Trump. His behavior in this incident is not different from one of the senseless and insensitive leaders we have in some African countries. Very pathetic behavior.
You're the one sounding pathetically ignorant. Trump is the president and you want him to come out and pass a guilty sentence on the cops before a judicial process is complete? Did you ask Obama to do that when the likes of Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin were killed? He did what he needed to do as president, ordering the FBI to investigate the matter and promising the people that they will get justice. So labeling antifa a domestic terrorist group is an unguarded statement? Why if I may ask? You are angry he is doing his job in an election timeline? I don't even want to talk about your most pathetic comment of all that Trump ran like a frightened lunatic or a fat pig into an underground an underground bunker, there is nothing to say about that senseless comment other than you are pathetically ignorant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Qstorm:

The US has been through a civil war, Two world wars, 9/11 and shit, so it's deploying the army to clear the streets of Antifa miscreants that will end the US? You need to get your head out of your own ass to take some fresh air bitch!
Another Trump's fart filled brain comment.
The civil war was between two sections of the country over slavery. The world wars were the US fighting common enemies and not each other.
Now, tell me what a Trump induced conflict will be about? Liberals vs conservatives, Democrats vs Republicans, Trump supporters vs Trump haters, right?
How, will you divide the country along those ideological lines? It's not simply a north against south like the civil war. It will be states against states, county against county, families against families. It will be complete anarchy.

Trump is a terrible administrator and not fit to be a city mayor. He only knows how to use threats, lies, primordial religious sentiments and bravado to get people achieve his aims, not superiors intellect and negotiating skills.
France had far worse riots in 2005, where rioters burnt French cities for 3 straight weeks, president Jacques Chirac did not threaten the rioters with the military. He did not threatened the Governors, he deployed the necessary anti riot Police to bring the situation under control, after which he began negotiations.
Trump is going to be the textbook example of a terrible administrator.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2020
feedthenation:

A little respect for the grieving family.

Do you know the meaning of calling a black person 'Uncle Tom'?
Abbeybailey has been calling every black Trump supporter in America and on this forum Uncle Toms, I never saw you complaining or calling him to order. Are we not black enough? Or does uncle Tom have a different meaning when Abbeybailey uses it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2020
garetz:
You're the one sounding pathetically ignorant. Trump is the president and you want him to come out and pass a guilty sentence on the cops before a judicial process is complete? Did you ask Obama to do that when the likes of Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin were killed? He did what he needed to do as president, ordering the FBI to investigate the matter and promising the people that they will get justice. So labeling antifa a domestic terrorist group is an unguarded statement? Why if I may ask? You are angry he is doing his job in an election timeline? I don't even want to talk about your most pathetic comment of all that Trump ran like a frightened lunatic or a fat pig into an underground an underground bunker, there is nothing to say about that senseless comment other than you are pathetically ignorant.

You guys are sounding more ridiculous everyday in your attempt to defend the incompetence of Trump.

Let me give you a small example of something similar here in Nigeria while I was a student at IFE (University of IFE ).
Around 1988, during one of the protest by students, one student was shot and killed by a policeman. This exasperated the situation, and students was about rioting, the then V.C. Prof Wande Abimbola quickly reached out to the student union and called for an urgent meeting with with the students. The meeting was set for the football field at the sports centre. The V.C. who is an Ifa priest came wearing his full Ifa regalia. As rude as the students were, he spoke calmly and asked everyone to sit down. He himself sat on the bare ground and discussed with the student leaders. After about 1 hour of intense negotiations, the V.C. ordered the police off campus, and a major catastrophe was averted.
Professor Wande Abimbola's tenure was the only period I recall that there was no major riot in IFE. A good administrator listen to grievances and calm the nerves of aggrieved people, not issue threats.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
wirinet:

Another Trump's fart filled brain comment.
The civil war was between two sections of the country over slavery. The world wars were the US fighting common enemies and not each other.
Now, tell me what a Trump induced conflict will be about? Liberals vs conservatives, Democrats vs Republicans, Trump supporters vs non Trump haters, right?
How, will you divide the country along those ideological lines? It's not simply a north against south like the civil war. It will be states against states, county against county, families against families. It will be complete anarchy.

Trump is a terrible administrator and not fit to be a city mayor. He only knows how to use threats, lies, primordial religious sentiments and bravado to get people achieve his aims, not superiors intellect and negotiating skills.
France had far worse riots in 2005, where rioters burnt French cities for 3 straight weeks, president Jacques Chirac did not threaten the rioters with the military. He did not threatened the Governors, he deployed the necessary anti riot Police to bring the situation under control, after which he began negotiations.
Trump is going to be the textbook example of a terrible administrator.
Dayumn!! But you didn't need to go make this long comment to prove your stupidity to me, I already know you are stupid from the first one. The U. S. Of A ain't a broomstick to break cos some shitty kids got cleared off the streets. Your head's still in your ass you Brainfart. Get it out for some fresh air

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.