Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1620294 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Trump win in 2016 upset a lot of people. Those who are in a position to get kickbacks from US money donated to corrupt regimes, those who profit from the wars America has unleashed, those anti-semites who hate Israel for no reason, those whose corruption under Obama were about to be uncovered, the media who brazenly tried to shape voters opinion of Hillary etc.

IMO the biggest losers were the leftists. These are against the morals of religions mostly Xtianity. The left wants a lawless globalist society preferably run from the UN globalists with the globalist utopia being a one world govt which will never happen in a million years..

With Hillary the democrats would have secured total control of the US electoral system.Hillary was to give instant citizenship to millions of aliens in return for permanent Democratic votes for a start. Then the leftists would have started going for anything that depicts history.
Today someone on radio was asking why the white piece in chess makes the first move - implying racism.
Others burnt a church the other day. Yesterday black lives were in swanky Beverly Hills shouting 'eat the rich'. The idiots in Hollywood though have private security they are safe from Antifa and BLM Marxist anarchists.

All this noise including leaks is to paint Trump in a negative light with the help of media to achieve a Democratic takeover.
If you do not support BLM then you are a racist. I am a racist because I don't want thugs burning down my neighborhood. The guilt shaming might not work well though. The rioters were encouraged by Democrat who never minded about masks and social distance. It became an issue only after Trump held a campaign rally. Two days the fake media is claiming his rally sparked corona virus uptick, never mind that the incubation period is 2-14 days very neatly coinciding with those rioters who came out to burn and destroy stuff. Most of the damaged property was in Democrat controlled precints, You can be sure those who saw their business looted/destroyed will never vote for democrats.
Ditto to those whose relatives in nursing homes after 5 democrat governors forced nursing homes to admit Covid19 patients.
40% of Covid19 in US are cases from nursing homes. The people know it, the media hides it, the leftists are shifting the blame to Trump.

Leftists accuse you of doing exactly the same thing they are doing.

In other news White House released a statement saying the President and Pence were not briefed about Russia paying Taliban.

God bless you sir / ma

I know there are people who still use their discretion when an information is thrown to the public.
The problem with most Democrats supporters is that they give too much trust to the media.
Instead of them to take the pain and search for the truth, they simply allow for a medium between them and the truth to propagate the truth to them without knowing that such medium can be manipulated.
It sickens me when I see the so called educated graduate that can't defend what they stand for without pointing to the media....

Once again thank you for this..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
wirinet:

donjazet and salford1 are right, although they need not use insults to drive home their point. Anyone who supported Trump in 2016 was either highly ignorant, a white non collage educated white (another way if saying white ignorant racist) or a christian fundamentalists.

Trump had been Trump for decades. I knew Trump in the early 90's when he was all over the news for the wrong reasons. I new him as a shrewd con man. Even cartoon descriptions and Sesame Street parodies of him going back into the 80's depicted Trump as a New York real estate con man. He has had numerous lawsuit bordering on criminality and fraud. He has had dozens of sexual abuse and even rape allegations. He had never been known to have one particular ideology. He changes views based on his audience or the times. How someone can say he is better than Hillary Clinton is amazing. Although Hillary has her flaws (and they are many), she is a saint compared to Trump's. Even the access Hollywood tapes, where Trump boasts of sexually molesting women as a habit, that came out just two weeks before the elections meant nothing to Trump's supporters. I don't know any other politicians that would have survived that. If Hillary Clinton boast of sleeping with multiple men, that would have ended here political career. The Republicans made minced meat of a simple act of using a private email server, and practice most government officials engaged( and still engage) in.

During the 2016 elections, I was indifferent because Clinton was not my preferred candidate in the democratic party neither did I like The orange turd. The orange turd had an horrible past of racism, sexual assaults, fraud etc. But I never expected him to get any worse.

Interestingly, Clinton had more votes than Trump if not for the electoral college that saved his as5. Well the dynamics are different now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
tescoman90:

Instead of them to take the pain and search for the truth, they simply allow for a medium between them and the truth to propagate the truth to them without knowing that such medium can be manipulated.
It sickens me when I see the so called educated graduate that can't defend what they stand for without pointing to the media....

Once again thank you for this..

So says the imbecile_ who believes in unfounded conspiracy theories like Michelle Obama being a transgender.

You guys are the most paranoid, cynical and idiotic beings on the planet.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

During the 2016 elections, I was indifferent because Clinton was not my preferred candidate in the democratic party neither did I like The orange turd. The orange turd had an horrible past of racism, sexual assaults, fraud etc. But I never expected him to get any worse.

Interestingly, Clinton had more votes than Trump if not for the electoral college that saved his as5. Well the dynamics are different now.

Hillary Clinton was a much better option than this fool in the White House.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
[s]Trump win in 2016 upset a lot of people. Those who are in a position to get kickbacks from US money donated to corrupt regimes, those who profit from the wars America has unleashed, those anti-semites who hate Israel for no reason, those whose corruption under Obama were about to be uncovered, the media who brazenly tried to shape voters opinion of Hillary etc.

IMO the biggest losers were the leftists. These are against the morals of religions mostly Xtianity. The left wants a lawless globalist society preferably run from the UN globalists with the globalist utopia being a one world govt which will never happen in a million years..

With Hillary the democrats would have secured total control of the US electoral system.Hillary was to give instant citizenship to millions of aliens in return for permanent Democratic votes for a start. Then the leftists would have started going for anything that depicts history.
Today someone on radio was asking why the white piece in chess makes the first move - implying racism.
Others burnt a church the other day. Yesterday black lives were in swanky Beverly Hills shouting 'eat the rich'. The idiots in Hollywood though have private security they are safe from Antifa and BLM Marxist anarchists.

All this noise including leaks is to paint Trump in a negative light with the help of media to achieve a Democratic takeover.
If you do not support BLM then you are a racist. I am a racist because I don't want thugs burning down my neighborhood. The guilt shaming might not work well though. The rioters were encouraged by Democrat who never minded about masks and social distance. It became an issue only after Trump held a campaign rally. Two days the fake media is claiming his rally sparked corona virus uptick, never mind that the incubation period is 2-14 days very neatly coinciding with those rioters who came out to burn and destroy stuff. Most of the damaged property was in Democrat controlled precints, You can be sure those who saw their business looted/destroyed will never vote for democrats.
Ditto to those whose relatives in nursing homes after 5 democrat governors forced nursing homes to admit Covid19 patients.
40% of Covid19 in US are cases from nursing homes. The people know it, the media hides it, the leftists are shifting the blame to Trump.

In other news White House released a statement saying the President and Pence were not briefed about Russia paying Taliban.[/s]

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Trump going nut grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

now this is the person that gets it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Trump win in 2016 upset a lot of people. Those who are in a position to get kickbacks from US money donated to corrupt regimes, those who profit from the wars America has unleashed, those anti-semites who hate Israel for no reason, those whose corruption under Obama were about to be uncovered, the media who brazenly tried to shape voters opinion of Hillary etc.

Outright beer parlour news. Its a republican trademark to profit from war. Same is been replicated Trumps arms deal with Saudi Arabia which is an executive order without traces of what arms are going into Saudi Arabia.

America is not constitutionally a Christian country. It is a free Nation. Playing the religious card is archaic as everybody deserves a life of his own as the constitution implies. The Globalist thingy is just a beer parlour belief. If you want to talk about Globalism, America leads the pack. So dont make it a Democratic thingy.

With Hillary the democrats would have secured total control of the US electoral system.Hillary was to give for a start. Then the leftists would have started going for anything that depicts history.

Is that how you believe an electoral system can be taken over in the USA? Gush! Instant citizenship to aliens you said? That's outrightly impossible! Its another Beer parlour belief. Its not feasible on all grounds in a Democratic Nation like the USA.

"instant citizenship to millions of aliens in return for permanent Democratic votes" Joke of the century!

If you do not support BLM then you are a racist. I am a racist because I don't want thugs burning down my neighborhood. The guilt shaming might not work well though. The rioters were encouraged by Democrat who never minded about masks and social distance.
It became an issue only after Trump held a campaign rally. Two days the fake media is claiming his rally sparked corona virus uptick, never mind that the incubation period is 2-14 days very neatly coinciding with those rioters who came out to burn and destroy stuff. Most of the damaged property was in Democrat controlled precints, You can be sure those who saw their business looted/destroyed will never vote for democrats.

Why are you attributing BLM to Democrats? Oh! Democrats killed Floyd and it sparked a protest. If you must blame anybody, blame the illiteracy and incompetence of Trump. He aggravated issues with his handling and speeches. All that needed to be done was to speak in a sanely manner and calm nerves. I miss Obama When the supremacist brandish weapons in protest, they are handled with care, but when blacks do it, the police comes with force. Mind you, It wasn't all about Blacks, a lot of white protesters and companies came all out for BLM, and it was not only in the USA protest happened. Are they all Democrats too? If Democrat had such protest base as you claim, Trump will never be the president in the first place. And also, protest happened across all 50 states in the USA.

You talk about COVID cases only exposes Trump`s incompetence and illiteracy. He does not have an idea of whats happening or what needs to be done. He has brushed off all scientific facts going against the rules as POTUS. A leader leads by Example which he is not doing. The whole system is in a mess! Texas and Florida that POTUS was praising when they opened the economy, where are they today? They have the highest cases in the US as of date. Did it come from nursing homes too? They are Republican states that opened way too early and with the recent spikes, POTUS has not even addresses it for a day. Trump has broken and shattered the States and Federal relationship.

In other news White House released a statement saying the President and Pence were not briefed about Russia paying Taliban.

And you believe the POTUS was not briefed about such threat. Meaning the DNI sabotaged the US forces? When their are too much lies, they start contradicting each other. The US Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, already said many intelligence report were received from across the world on daily basis and POTUS already confirmed its a faux and DNI already tweeted that the POTUS was not updated. (Too much lies)

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
donjazet:

So says the imbecile_ who believes in unfounded conspiracy theories like Michelle Obama being a transgender.

You guys are the most paranoid, cynical and idiotic beings on the planet.

And this is coming from a slowpoke who thinks burning down of the church is a peaceful protest for George Floyd's death and Donald Trump is the cause of the death in a city run by Democrats for decade.

And this is coming from an Ignorant fool who choose emotion over facts! Because he never compare the percentage of black on black killings in the last four years but goes triggered when hinted on white on black killings.
cheesy

And this is coming from the cynical fool who never compares rate of employments for blacks under trumps administration to previous administration and still tag him as racists.
A man who has Black man among his security chief
grin

This is coming from a real life slowpoke who lost his arm and any means to reason as human which makes him unable to make good research about the doctrines of the founding father of his political ideology........... And leaves him with no choice but to RANT like a FOOL
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
tescoman90:

And this is coming from a slowpoke who thinks burning down of the church is a peaceful protest for George Floyd's death and Donald Trump is the cause of the death in a city run by Democrats for decade.

And this is coming from an Ignorant fool who choose emotion over facts! Because he never compare the percentage of black on black killings in the last four years but goes triggered when hinted on white on black killings.
cheesy

And this is coming from the cynical fool who never compares rate of employments for blacks under trumps administration to previous administration and still tag him as racists.
A man who has Black man among his security chief
grin

This is coming from a real life slowpoke who lost his arm and any means to reason as human which makes him unable to make good research about the doctrines of the founding father of his political ideology........... And leaves him with no choice but to RANT like a FOOL
grin

Gibberish!

You trying hard to make a point but you not.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Benghazi - An exoneration letter is written a month before Hildabeast is interviewed by Peter Strzock (sp). Peter Strzock also edits the exoneration letter changing extreme negligence to gross carelessness. Lorreta Lynch meets Bill Clinton on the runway before Comey exonerates her.
A new batch of Clinton emails is found in Antony Weiners ( the paedophile husband to Hillary PA, Abedin Huma). Strzock and another agent go through 600,000 emails within a week and come across a few classified emails transmitted via an insecure server. ( they only went through a few).
The NYPD field office claimed that they would reveal what was in the laptop if the FBI did not come clean.
Comey exonerates Hillary again. Hillary Chief of Staff who assisted in the setup of the server was her attorney during the interview with Hillary.
Clinton staff given immunity - Abedin, Cheryl Mills, the IT technician who deleted her emails after receiving a subpoena.

Thats part of the reason why there were no indictments in her email server felony investigation.
She is set to be deposed by Judicial Watch on July 15th over her emails under oath and she fought against the deposition , the judge ruled otherwise.
Part of this is why there will be so much lies about Trump in the next few weeks/months before Durham releases his investigation findings.

Stop watching CNN.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=91167284][/quote]

Republicans also profit a lot from wars. John Bolton was insisting on attacking Iran b4 he was booted out. Selling arms to Saudi meant that the globalists are happy , and only a few troops were used to rout ISIS from nearly all their Syrian strongholds. The GCC (google that) was highly involved in the ISIS war.

America was founded on the tenets of Judeo Christianity. Men became wiser and many Americans don't believe in God. Most atheists are democrats who do their best to attack Christianity tenets, symbols and structures.

BLM and Antifa are the Brown shirts of the Democrats. Among the rioters and anarchists not social distancing during the riots and encouraged by Democrat Governors were a large number of whites ( I think its 46%). These are the leftists who have been indoctrinated by Marxist lecturers .
Karl Marx hated religion if you did not know. I am yet to see anywhere that the cop who killed Floyd was a Republican
Read this link to see how these anarchists disrupted a peaceful prayer meeting yesterday
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/saturday-christians-priests-families-met-pray-st-louis-statue-forest-park-received-video/

Covid19. How did u want it handled? As far as I can remember Trump formed a task force chaired by Pence later on in January after the WHO finally said the virus is spread through human to human contact. As of Jan 15th the WHO was echoing Chinese talking points on the spread of Covid. Remember the Chinese were not forthcoming and had hoarded a lot of PPE purchased around the world.

As far as granting illegal aliens immediate citizenship and voting rights it behoves me how you cannot tie this with Open Borders no walls demand by the Democrats is after getting them solid blue electoral college majorities. Followed by now Mail In voting and demands to abolish the Electoral college.

SMH

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:

[s]Benghazi - An exoneration letter is written a month before Hildabeast is interviewed by Peter Strzock (sp). Peter Strzock also edits the exoneration letter changing extreme negligence to gross carelessness. Lorreta Lynch meets Bill Clinton on the runway before Comey exonerates her.
A new batch of Clinton emails is found in Antony Weiners ( the paedophile husband to Hillary PA, Abedin Huma). Strzock and another agent go through 600,000 emails within a week and come across a few classified emails transmitted via an insecure server. ( they only went through a few).
The NYPD field office claimed that they would reveal what was in the laptop if the FBI did not come clean.
Comey exonerates Hillary again. Hillary Chief of Staff who assisted in the setup of the server was her attorney during the interview with Hillary.
Clinton staff given immunity - Abedin, Cheryl Mills, the IT technician who deleted her emails after receiving a subpoena.

Thats part of the reason why there were no indictments in her email server.
She is set to be deposed by Judicial Watch on July 15th over her emails under oath and she fought against the deposition , the judge ruled otherwise.
Part of this is why there will be so much lies about Trump in the next few weeks/months before Durham releases his investigation findings.

Stop watching CNN[/s].
Rubbish. Conspired theories from 8chan and other Q nonsense.
You guys are so comfortable posting hogwash.
0 Indictment vs 35 indictments

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Google Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Antony Weiner, and Paul Combetta.
Spend only 5 minutes and you will realise that you have been duped by the media.
Just click on this google link

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=fMD4XsHiH4mwaZbQufgH&q=Cheryl+Mills%2C+Huma+Abedin%2C+Antony+Weiner%2C+and+Paul+Combetta&oq=Cheryl+Mills%2C+Huma+Abedin%2C+Antony+Weiner%2C+and+Paul+Combetta&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQA1C7zgpYu84KYOXXCmgAcAB4AIAB9wSIAe8IkgEDNS0ymAEAoAECoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjBkPC48qTqAhUJWBoKHRZoDn8Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

salford1:

Rubbish. Conspired theories from 8chan and other Q nonsense.
You guys are so comfortable posting hogwash.
0 Indictment vs 35 indictments
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
The democracts do not care about black people even nancy pelosi didnt now the name of criminal George Floyd name

Excruciating moment Nancy Pelosi can’t remember George Floyd’s name and calls him ‘George Kirby’

"I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby's name," the California Democrat said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-misspeaks-police-reform-george-kirbys

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Google Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Antony Weiner, and Paul Combetta.
Spend only 5 minutes and you will realise that you have been duped by the media.
Just click on this google link

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=fMD4XsHiH4mwaZbQufgH&q=Cheryl+Mills%2C+Huma+Abedin%2C+Antony+Weiner%2C+and+Paul+Combetta&oq=Cheryl+Mills%2C+Huma+Abedin%2C+Antony+Weiner%2C+and+Paul+Combetta&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQA1C7zgpYu84KYOXXCmgAcAB4AIAB9wSIAe8IkgEDNS0ymAEAoAECoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjBkPC48qTqAhUJWBoKHRZoDn8Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

God forbid I clink that virus loaded link.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Trump Grabbing the girls and women by the Pussy. Dirty pig and evil CON man. Atleast Buhari is not dirty.

Trump's sexual assault allegations: The full list of women who have accused the President

Years after women first came forward to accuse then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault or harassment, the issue is once again at the forefront of political discourse after another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour were detailed in a new book.

The book, All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, draws on over 100 interviews — many exclusive — and adds to a list of nearly two dozen women who had previously accused him of sexual assault or misconduct.

The allegations were noted in an excerpt of the book published in Esquire, including a new interview with Karen Johnson, who said she was touched in an unwanted manner by mr Trump at a New Year's Eve part in the early 2000s.

"When he says that thing, 'Grab them by the pussy,' that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that's where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in," Ms Johnson said.

As those accusations surfaced, reports indicated that the president had sought to backtrack from his apology over the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he made vulgar comments about women. He also reportedly told aides that it wasn’t him in that video. He has also previously denied assaulting anyone or kissing anyone without consent.

But, the man on the bus who laughed along with Mr Trump in that tape, Billy Bush, pushed back on Mr Trump’s denials. Bush said that it most certainly was the man who would later become president speaking in the video.

President Trump: a year of high drama at
But, beyond the remarks in that video — which Mr Trump’s team has dismissed as “locker room talk” previously — accusations of sexual assault and harassment persist. The latest, from Ms Johnson, was reported just ahead of her suing the president.

Here’s a roundup of those women who have accused Mr Trump of sexual assault or harassment.

Alva Johonson, a former Trump campaign staffer, said she had to avoid a kiss from Mr Trump while on a trip to Florida in August of 2016. The White House has denied this most recent accusation, as have some members of the Trump team who say they were present.

Jessica Leeds, a former traveling salesperson, alleged that Mr Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt while on a first-class flight in the 1980s. Ms Leeds was in her late 30s at the time.

Jill Harth, a former business partner of Mr Trump’s, said that Mr Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips, groped her breasts, and grabbed her genitals in what she described in a 1997 as an “attempted rape”. The encounter allegedly occurred at Mr Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, in one of his children’s bedroom. She also says that Mr Trump groped her under the table at a dinner with colleagues at the Plaza Hotel.

Kristen Anderson alleged that Mr Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her genitals over her underwear at the China Club in Manhattan at some point in the early 1990s when she was in her early 20s. Ms Anderson was an aspiring model at the time.

Lisa Boyne accused Mr Trump of insisting that female models walk across a table at a New York restaurant in 1996, and then remarking on their underwear and Instruments. She was 25 at the time.

Cathy Heller says that Mr Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips during a Mother’s Day brunch at mar-a-Lago in 1997.

Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, alleged that Mr Trump forcibly kissed her on the mouth on two different occasions. The first incident was the first time that they met. The incidents occurred at the 1997 Miss USA pageant event, and in Trump Tower.

Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, has alleged that says that Mr Trump walked into a dressing room unannounced in 1997. She said that there were several teen beauty queens aged between 15 and 19 in the room naked at the time.

Karena Virginia alleged that Mr Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast while she was waiting for a car after the US Open.

Bridget Sullivan, a former Miss New Hampshire, alleged that Mr Trump walked into the Miss USA pageant dressing room in 2000 while contestants were naked. She was 19 at the time.

Tasha Dixon, a former Miss Arizona, alleged that Mr Trump entered dressing rooms at the Miss USA pageant in 2001 while contestants were “half-naked”.

Melinda Macgillivray alleged that Mr Trump grabbed her buttock in a pavilion behind the main house of his Mar-a-Lago estate in 2003. They were in the middle of a group of people, she said, and it was during a concert performed by Ray Charles.

Jennifer Murphy [/b]said that Mr Trump forcibly kissed her after a job interview in 2005. She was 26 at the time.

[b]Rachel Cooks
alleged that Mr Trump kissed her forcibly on the lips outside the elevator in Trump Tower in 2005. She was 22 at the time.

Natasha Stoynoff [/b]alleged that Mr Trump pushed her against a wall and forcibly kissed her in a closed-door room in his Mar-a-Lago estate in 2005. Ms Stoynoff, a writer for PEOPLE magazine, was there to interview Mr Trump.

[b]Ninni Laaksonen
alleged that Mr Trump grabbed her buttocks while taking photos outside the Ed Sullivan Theater, and before Mr Trump appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman. Ms Laaksonen was 20 at the time, in 2006.

Jessica Drake alleged that Mr Trump forcibly kissed her and two female friends in 2006, when she was 32. When she pushed him away, she said that he asked her: “How much?”

Samantha Holvey, a former Miss North Carolina, alleged that Mr Trump treated women like “meat” and would barge into dressing rooms to inspect women. She said the incidents occurred in 2006, when she was 20.

Summer Zervos [/b]alleged that Mr Trump grabbed her by her shoulders and forcibly kissed her, and groped her breasts, while she was a contestant on The Apprentice in 2007. She said the incidents took place at Trump Tower in New York, and at a hotel in Los Angeles.

[b]Cassandra Searles
, a former Miss Washington, said that Mr Trump grabbed her buttocks repeatedly in 2013 during the Miss USA pageant in 2013. She said that he also invited her to his hotel room.

Karen Johnson, who said Mr Trump pulled her into a tapestry by her crotch at a New Year's Eve party in the early 2000s.

The White House and Mr Trump have denied the allegations. During a 2017 press briefing, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that the West Wing's official position is that the women accusing Mr Trump of sexual assault or harassment are lying. Mr Trump has also suggested that the women who have come forward accusing him were not attractive enough for him to sexually assault them.

Several allegations have been made in All the President's Women, and are not immediately availble to be listed here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Search for "Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, Bryan Pagliano and Paul Combetta" under google if you think a google.com is virus loaded.

It could save you a lifetime of hate.

salford1:

God forbid I clink that virus loaded link.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Search for "Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, Bryan Pagliano and Paul Combetta" under google if you think a google.com is virus loaded.

It could save you a lifetime of hate.

Life time of hate grin
Jokes on you.
We all know those that be hating. MAGA

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ignorance at the extreme.
As if you do not know that the KKK was formed by Democrats.
Hillary Clinton and Bill attended the memorial service of Robert Byrd - a KKK member

As a young man, Mr Byrd was for a brief period a member of the white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan and also joined Southern Democrats in an unsuccessful filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

salford1:

Life time of hate grin
Jokes on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Life time of hate grin
Jokes on you.

Most of these people are just impersonator and they might be anyone (Democrats grin ) trying to put something on the news to go viral grin

Everyone remembered AOC concentration camp hoax that went viral............ grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Ignorance at the extreme.
As if you do not know that the KKK was formed by Democrats.
Hillary Clinton and Bill attended the memorial service of Robert Byrd - a KKK member

As a young man, Mr Byrd was for a brief period a member of the white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan and also joined Southern Democrats in an unsuccessful filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Kiss the truth

A very tricky way to take down and erase the history so that it will never come back to hunt that Democrats grin
Even the slave museum in Ghana should be burnt down because is a form of racism grin

Foolish people!
They don't want to accept what there founding father's did. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why not ask Democrats if they want a statue of Karl Marx or Stalin put up and see whether they agree.?

'Today he stands for things, which is he not responsible for': EU president Juncker defends Karl Marx’s legacy

Jean-Claude Juncker marks Karl Marx's 200th birthday in the philosopher's hometown

Junker if he was an American would be a Democrat. His best friends are the globalist democrats including Obama.
Birds of a feather flock together.

salford1:

Kiss the truth
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:

Republicans also profit a lot from wars. John Bolton was insisting on attacking Iran b4 he was booted out. Selling arms to Saudi meant that the globalists are happy , and only a few troops were used to rout ISIS from nearly all their Syrian strongholds. The GCC (google that) was highly involved in the ISIS war.

Saudi is committing a genocide in Yemen! Nobody is talking about it. Arms sales are not transparent and only those in the circle have an idea about whats going into Saudi. What makes America believe Saudi wont be a traitor someday? I am certain their is more to the USA-Saudi romance. It has never been this high.

America was founded on the tenets of Judeo Christianity. Men became wiser and many Americans don't believe in God. Most atheists are democrats who do their best to attack Christianity tenets, symbols and structures.

BLM and Antifa are the Brown shirts of the Democrats. Among the rioters and anarchists not social distancing during the riots and encouraged by Democrat Governors were a large number of whites ( I think its 46%). These are the leftists who have been indoctrinated by Marxist lecturers .
Karl Marx hated religion if you did not know. I am yet to see anywhere that the cop who killed Floyd was a Republican
Read this link to see how these anarchists disrupted a peaceful prayer meeting yesterday
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/saturday-christians-priests-families-met-pray-st-louis-statue-forest-park-received-video/

Like I said earlier, America is not constitutionally a Christian State. Nothing ties the country to Christianity. Its just a tool they use to play politics. They will be the same to tell you they are Jewish and Jews don't believe in Christ. Its just a political tool they use to manipulate when required.

Why are you attributing BLM and ANTIFA to Democrats? This states have the largest populations of Blacks and its bound to be hot spots. The police aggressiveness on the orders of Trump made matter worse. Coupled with Trumps utterances. I repeat, If Democrats really had that strong base, Trump would have never been the President. People just used the medium to flare up their anger towards the administration.

Covid19. How did u want it handled? As far as I can remember Trump formed a task force chaired by Pence later on in January after the WHO finally said the virus is spread through human to human contact. As of Jan 15th the WHO was echoing Chinese talking points on the spread of Covid. Remember the Chinese were not forthcoming and had hoarded a lot of PPE purchased around the world.

When did Trump get intel about the coming virus and the impact on the united states? Same Trump briefed Israel and NATO of coming pandemic in December. Trump had a full intel on what was coming, the economic impact were just enormous and a threat to his 2020 campaign. America had January and February to buffer up. Trump was showering praises on China then, and boasting about how prepared America was. At first hit, America caved-in. Didnt Biden warn Trump not to trust China? Yes he did! Did Anthony Fauci support reopening of the economy before Texas and Florida went on? No! He rendered Fauci useless that he later became absent at press briefings.

Trump`s failure on the pandemic is so enormous. It was said to be a democrat state thingy and am kinda glad at some point that its hitting hard on Republican state. May be the disaster will unite all to sit and champion a nationwide approach to the pandemic.

As far as granting illegal aliens immediate citizenship and voting rights it behoves me how you cannot tie this with Open Borders no walls demand by the Democrats is after getting them solid blue electoral college majorities. Followed by now Mail In voting and demands to abolish the Electoral college.

If their is anything I support Trump for, Its on immigration. Even though he lied that Mexico will be paying for the wall, which they did not, I am still a fan of those policies. Excluding the family separation and locking up kids in cages. Now back to the topic, As it stopped immigrants from jumping across? They have been jumping across it but quite aware it will curtail it to an extent.

Mail in ballot has been around ever since. Trump himself uses it. I see no reason why that should not be made possible if POTUS and the rich vote by mail. I know its a capitalist society where the rich and affluent comes first, but people are now wiser. You can just make it more secured. If you can get bail outs to all citizens, then you should be able to get a ballot paper across to them..

Mail or Physical voting, Trump is going down. His loss is already sealed and settled. When Fox cant cover -up polls for him any longer, it means its really getting bad.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
King of CoronaVirus

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Just for the record which media twists.
Trump said privately to his friend that all those high flying women you see would let him grab them by the p**** because he is rich and famous.

Unlike someone else where they would scream blue murder, "all women to be believed" etc

That is my understanding. No one came out to say that he actually grabbed them by the .......

You have a problem with basic understanding of grammar.

salford1:
grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Just for the record which media twists.
Trump said privately to his friend that all those high flying women you see would let him grab them by the p**** because he is rich and famous.

Unlike someone else where they would scream blue murder, "all women to be believed" etc

That is my understanding. No one came out to say that he actually grabbed them by the .......

I have a problem with basic understanding of grammar.

The allegations were noted in an excerpt of the book published in Esquire, including a new interview with Karen Johnson, who said she was touched in an unwanted manner by mr Trump at a New Year's Eve part in the early 2000s.

"When he says that thing, 'Grab them by the pussy,' that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that's where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in," Ms Johnson said.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Exactly what I am saying. When you are a big star these high flying feministas can let you do anything.

You need a refund from your Literacy teacher

[quote author=salford1 post=91170093][/quote]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Porrnstar fvcker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.