Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1580531 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Done for now wink
Make I face my work small..Payday tonight $$$$$$ grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
hot hot ... Reddit is a giant platform!

TECHNOLOGY
Reddit Is Done Pretending The Donald Is Fine
The social platform just banned the president’s most notorious internet fan club, as part of a sitewide purge of forums that “promote hate.”

KAITLYN TIFFANY
1:04 PM ET

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2020/06/reddit-ban-the-donald-chapo-content-policy/613639/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

Gay parades and shows like this?
Still no mask.

Even those protesters than toppled statue from Trump's tweet are wearing mask as shown in the 3rd picture grin

Whatever rocks your boat buddy grin
You are making my point for me, if the Democrats are ok with gay parades and rioting mobs, then why are they against people going to church or even voting in person because of coronavirus? How foolish can you be to tell people that joining thousands for a gay parades or joining a riot mob is ok and you won't be putting people at risk of coronavirus but if you attend church or go to work or vote in person then you are putting everyone at risk of coronavirus and should be arrested and jailed?

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
ZooOga:
hot hot ... Reddit is a giant platform!

TECHNOLOGY
Reddit Is Done Pretending The Donald Is Fine
The social platform just banned the president’s most notorious internet fan club, as part of a sitewide purge of forums that “promote hate.”

KAITLYN TIFFANY
1:04 PM ET

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2020/06/reddit-ban-the-donald-chapo-content-policy/613639/

Reddit is not just a giant but the biggest forum/online community in the world.
Good for them..

Facebook is also losing money fast as he did not start filtering garbage from trumptards ASAP, so giant advertisers are suspending their accounts. Now he is working hard to do the right thing.

Hateful and evil people associate with Trump. Anywhere Trump is, hate is surely close by. He is like a magnet to them. They (evil people) draw close to him (Trump), and he (Trump) draws close to them (evil people).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:

You are making my point for me, if the Democrats are ok with gay parades and rioting mobs, then why are they against people going to church or even voting in person because of coronavirus? How foolish can you be to tell people that joining thousands for a gay parades or joining a riot mob is ok and you won't be putting people at risk of coronavirus but if you attend church or go to work or vote in person then you are putting everyone at risk of coronavirus and should be arrested and jailed?
Guy, go and sit down. Look at how he ran circles around you. That dude made you look like an idiott. I can imagine is IQ is very high for you to even argue with. If I were you, I would just give up, move on or better still drink sniper.

If you like, curse or abuse in your reply. I don't care. The truth is bitter like Guiness. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

Gay parades and shows like this?
Still no mask.

Even those protesters than toppled statue from Trump's tweet are wearing mask as shown in the 3rd picture grin

Whatever rocks your boat buddy grin
And except you are lying to yourself, you have seen the videos of the riots at BLM protests and you know that many of them don't wear masks, just like many at the gay parades but let's follow your logic, why is it ok to join a mob and March in a gay parade if you wear masks without risk of coronavirus spreading but it's not ok to go to church or work even with your mask because coronavirus will spread? Neither can you even come out to vote with your mask because of coronavirus? Democrat officials are arresting and shutting down church goers and people who dare open their business but rioters and gay pride paraders are free to gather in hundreds and thousands, many of them not wearing masks and they are encouraged by the same evil democrats. The Democrat officials even join them to march and no one is afraid of coronavirus spreading? These people are evil and they are pushing an evil agenda.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

I have access to the book but no time to read it. Working from home with comes other household responsibilities while multi-tasking with office related work.
can you send to me....

Didn't even bother to download it..

In unrelated news, trump got banned on twitch grin
For hate message.. *shocker*

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
saxywale1:

Guy, go and sit down. Look at how he ran circles around you. That dude made you look like an idiott. I can imagine is IQ is very high for you to even argue with. If I were you, I would just give up, move on or better still drink sniper.

If you like, curse or abuse in your reply. I don't care. The truth is bitter like Guiness. cheesy
You have a mental problem, go and look for a cure.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:

And except you are lying to yourself, you have seen the videos of the riots at BLM protests and you know that many of them don't wear masks, just like many at the gay parades but let's follow your logic, why is it ok to join a mob and March in a gay parade if you wear masks without risk of coronavirus spreading but it's not ok to go to church or work even with your mask because coronavirus will spread? Neither can you even come out to vote with your mask because of coronavirus? Democrat officials are arresting and shutting down church goers and people who dare open their business but rioters and gay pride paraders are free to gather in hundreds and thousands, many of them not wearing masks and they are encouraged by the same evil democrats. The Democrat officials even join them to march and no one is afraid of coronavirus spreading? These people are evil and they are pushing an evil agenda.
Okay sir.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
ribbit:
can you send to me....

Didn't even bother to download it..

In unrelated news, trump got banned on twitch grin
For hate message.. *shocker*
grin *real shocker*
How easy is it to hide a smoke grin

Thinking of how to send it. It's around 37mb and over 500 pages. Google drive share if you have a Google account.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:

You have a mental problem, go and look for a cure.
We can't even play with you again..common. it's just Nairaland. This place na playground.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
tescoman90:

Preach Bro!
Preach Bro!!

These trolls don't know history and that's why they keep bashing Trump!
Joe biden have been in power for around 40years and these SIMPs can't even give account of the bills and laws this man enforced n they come here to say gibberish feed to them by the media!

If anyone tries to prove shit to you tell em to read the history behind Democratic party in US and paste it here on this thread and trust me they Will realise how lost they were all this while.

The idiots here don't even know that D trump don't earn salary as the president of the United State and his net worth have drop .

Qstorm hope you took the oath of allegiance?
Keep it up
Yeah, sure did take the oath. We are gonna win this war, no backing down, losing isn't an option, we must win!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
DCatt:
Where is Qstorm?

Missing you around here!
I'm cool aiit, just have a whole lotta stuff going on right now, I'm cool tho. Thanks to u and other patriots on here for holding the flag, thanks to olaadegbu, tescoman90, sexylassie2, zuorom and others holding up the truth. God bless you all. WWG1WGA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
So who's the racist POS

Biden: "we already have a nigger mayor, we don't need any more nigger big shots"!

https://armedwithknowledge..com/2020/03/biden-we-already-have-nigger-mayor-we.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:
List of places where the Coronavirus DOES NOT spread:
- Pride rallies
- ANTIFA riots
- In crowds tearing down statues
- George Floyd’s funeral
- BLM protests

List of places where the Coronavirus DOES spread:
- Trump rallies
- churches
- in-person voting
Wake Up America!

Nurses at a hospital doing covid testing became suspicious when all their tests were coming back positive. They sent 2 tests with unused swabs and they came back positive. Nurses used fake names, sent 10 unused swabs to be tested and all came back positive.We are being played !

Watch this truth bombs on the Covid911 - INSURGENCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhGV1LxeKQ&feature=youtu.be

You can also catch it on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w64rFwcO2TSO/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
White House rats, rouge CIA, rogue FBI, rogue DOJ, rogue Congress, SCOTUS, banking establishments; MSM outlets, mega churches, multinational corporations, royal families, the VATICAN, education, medical and drug... how POTUS is taking on them all is nothing short of spectacular. I don’t think people really understand what POTUS has done. Right now as I write this, POTUS is literally the greatest American president in HISTORY !

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Leftists will jump from a cliff before they give POTUS credit. This man has saved thousands of women and children from sex trafficking GLOBALLY! He’s the first president in a long to not gi to war in his first term as chief and he’s hated.. why is that? Are u shittn me

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Swamp rats keep yapping about Carly Fiorina, Colin Powell and other swamp RINOs saying they gon be voting sleepy Joe. Hey y’all , for every ungrateful punk “conservative” that gives up on the plan and turns his/her back on potus , just know that 10 MORE are being red pilled!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Y'all catch the wicked witch Pelosi messing up George Floyd name and calling him George Kirby? Crazy Chuck Schumer also called him George Taylor undecided. This swampy losers don't give a rat's ass about George Floyd, they just use his death to play politics.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trump finally laid down the law on those violent monument destroyers and rioters. They are screwed out the ass. They have no money to be bailed out this time because they’re going to prison. They've been getting yanked via facial recognition. Come November, the deep state will have NOBODY to carry out their ffs

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hey, throw the $$$ down our way!

salford1:
Done for now wink
Make I face my work small..Payday tonight $$$$$$ grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Trump in ‘fragile’ mood and may drop out of 2020 race if poll numbers don’t improve, GOP insiders tell Fox News
Recent polls have shown president losing support among older white voters to Joe Biden

Richard Hall New York @_richardhall
3 hours ago
59 comments

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-us-election-drop-out-fox-news-republican-a9592036.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wait a minute, why is the price of gold so high these last few months y’all?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
ZooOga:
Trump in ‘fragile’ mood and may drop out of 2020 race if poll numbers don’t improve, GOP insiders tell Fox News
Recent polls have shown president losing support among older white voters to Joe Biden

3 hours ago
59 comments

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-us-election-drop-out-fox-news-republican-a9592036.html
Mother lode of Bullshit!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
The NSA has proof that corrupt Democrat states are passing official federal print templates to the Chinese to mass produce counterfeit ballots. They'll literally try anything to cling to power, even though they've been BUSTED.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fake News
ZooOga:

3 hours ago
59 comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stupid sheep all over the forum. Ain't it so funny how the sheep swear they using they brain grin. Take the red pill and be sheep no more! Then take the oath and join millions of patriots to fight for our country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2020
He should not drop out.I want him to continue being stupid and get disgraced at the polls then taken to jail afterwards cheesy
ZooOga:

3 hours ago
59 comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2020
OjoMadiba:
Fake News
The braiwashed sheep believe even the most ridiculous shit from the fake news media. They've been conditioned like that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
He should not drop out.I want him to continue being stupid and get disgraced at the polls then taken to jail afterwards cheesy
You'll be shocked and sad in November. Trump ain't going nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
What will you gain if Trump lose or win his re-election bid?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Go on www.whitehouse.gov and type in African Americans in the search bar and be blown away. You cannot call Donald Trump a racist when he’s been doing great for black Americans & all Americans ever since he got in office. The forgotten men and women are no longer forgotten.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.