Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606746 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

Please go do some reading to get your facts right.

White power is not about pride, Mazi, it's about supremacy, and if Black Power too was about supremacy, we'd actually have a race war.

So a white person is the victim of this ancestor theories?...... by the way, sure this is what you meant by black power stands for pride.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

You are trying to reason with a cockroach. Just let it go.
You sit all day on this thread posting meaningless memes and you think you actually have sense?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

[s]You sit all day on this thread posting meaningless memes and you think you actually have sense?[/s]
Atleast a cockroach has some sense. You have none.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
tescoman90:

Guys watch this and tell me if the senairo was as the media portrayed it.
The man was simply mocking the protester by acting as a Yes-man grin
Its like calling him a racist and he say yeah! ..... white power

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276965068048158720

The issue is not about the guy shouting white power, it's about the president tweeting the video. Why did Trump feel particularly motivated to tweet such controversial issues at this volatile and election time?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

So a white person is the victim of this ancestor theories?
Of course not. It is not ancestor theory to those who are affected by the doings of today.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
fieryy:

Lol, I actually really thinks he believes Mazi is capable. I was actually laughing (still am to be honest) because he's definitely NOT capable grin Buda, I believe is just one hell of a patient dude.
Buda tries, as you well know. And my faith in my fellow humans is immense, though even I give up eventually.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2020
I hope people go out and vote - not all these crazy polls!

EdoBoyJazzie:
Haba! What is happening now? Trump in free fall grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIuUZwLQ0Y

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
wirinet:

The issue is not about the guy shouting white power, it's about the president tweeting the video. Why did Trump feel particularly motivated to tweet such controversial issues at this volatile and election time?
he is only trying to distract people from putin and treason he committed ..

He has done it several times before.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Reporter Maddow in NY Times spent 3+ years pushing ridiculous conspiracy theories about Putin controlling Trump and paranoid fantasies. Now it's Russia paid for attacks on U.S. forces in Afghanistan undecided undecided well Michael Flynn case was dismissed this week, yet another nail in the Russiagate fraud coffin. Expect more lies like this between now and election day, because It's just the beginning of the Dems charade.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
ribbit:

You are conversant with Trump's ways

He will divert attention with anything.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
When we say trump will win, we know what we are saying.

People have watched the destruction of their businesses by the left And the destruction of freedom of speech. The blaming of whites for everything.

The silent majority are watching and they will vote for trump.

Black lives matter has set race relations back.

There is going to be a real white backlash not be violence but by votes.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2020
CNN the fake news media always have their candidates first on poll but in real election they all fail.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

ribbit:

True. He failed this time around. It backfired.

Even though he acknowledged that Russia meddled with the 2016 election, he hasn't condemned Russia. He also hasn't codemned Russia for placing bounties on the heads of US soldiers. The orange turd is Putin's biatch.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
History is repeating itself

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

True. He failed this time around. It backfired.

Even though he acknowledged that Russia meddled with the 2016 election, he hasn't condemned Russia. He also hasn't codemned Russia for placing bounties on the heads of US soldiers. The orange turd is Putin's biatch.

Iran orders arrest of Donald Trump.

POTUS has become a joke.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
sexylassie2:
When we say trump will win, we know what we are saying.

People have watched the destruction of their businesses by the left And the destruction of freedom of speech. The blaming of whites for everything.

The silent majority are watching and they will vote for trump.

Black lives matter has set race relations back.

There is going to be a real white backlash not be violence but by votes.

Silent majority.

Silent 5%

If you believe Trump can still win at this point, I admire your courage and perseverance.

He can only win in a movie.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

POTUS has become a joke.

You can imagine.

The comments on Facebook were hilarious. Someone advised Iran to use Amazon Prime 2 day delivery and they would gladly include Pence as added gift grin

The inspection in progress comment too grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

You can imagine.

The comments on Facebook were hilarious. Someone advised Iran to use Amazon Prime 2 day delivery and they would gladly include Pence as added gift grin

The inspection in progress comment too grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I have a leaked conversation when I admitted he is trying to divert attention when Ivanka had problem with Chinese sweat shop that time

I have trying to get the audio.. may be when I get home.
Trump is one mad man.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

POTUS has become a joke.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-arrest-warrant-trump-interpol-news-latest-soleimani-a9591041.html

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-for-donald-trump-and-asks-interpol-to-detain-him

Iran has asked Interpol to help detain US President Donald Trump over a drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor says.

Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol to help detain US President Donald Trump and others it believes carried out a drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly says.

While Trump faces no danger of arrest, the charges underscore the heightened tensions between Iran and the United States since Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran's nuclear deal with world powers.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said Trump and more than 30 others whom Iran accuses of involvement in the January 3 strike that killed General Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad face "murder and terrorism charges," the state-run IRNA news agency reported on Monday.

Trump has been ridiculed by Iran with this act if true. Nobody respects the office of the POTUS internationally. Just how low Trump's stock have fallen.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
ribbit:
I have a leaked conversation when I admitted he is trying to divert attention when Ivanka had problem with Chinese sweat shop that time

I have trying to get the audio.. may be when I get home.
Trump is one mad man.

In the book by John Bolton, 'The Room where it happened', Trump also tried to divert attention from the press, when it was found out Ivanka has been using private email to conduct WH business - serious breach of security protocol. Same thing the Republicans in congress and Trump accused Hillary Clinton of doing with her email account.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
feedthenation:

In the book by John Bolton, 'The Room where it happened', Trump also tried to divert attention from the press, when it was found out Ivanka has been using private email to conduct WH business - serious breach of security protocol. Same thing the Republicans in congress and Trump accused Hillary Clinton of doing with her email account.
may be I will read this Bolton's book self.

Been avoiding it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
List of places where the Coronavirus DOES NOT spread:
- Pride rallies
- ANTIFA riots
- In crowds tearing down statues
- George Floyd’s funeral
- BLM protests

List of places where the Coronavirus DOES spread:
- Trump rallies
- churches
- in-person voting
Wake Up America!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

POTUS has become a joke.

They should come and arrest him. The Iranians are the jokes, making empty noise.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:
- Pride rallies
- ANTIFA riots
- George Floyd’s funeral
- BLM protests

- Trump rallies
- churches
- in-person voting
Wake Up America!

It's okay.
Mask everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Not okay.
Very few mask.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
ribbit:
may be I will read this Bolton's book self.

Been avoiding it
I have access to the book but no time to read it. Working from home with comes other household responsibilities while multi-tasking with office related work.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
In Joe Biden’s America going to work is illegal, you are locked in your home, borders don’t exist, MS-13 and antifa mobs are destroying and burning down the cities and the police aren’t coming when the mob arrives.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:
In Joe Biden’s America going to work is illegal, you are locked in your home, borders don’t exist, MS-13 and antifa mobs are destroying and burning down the cities and the police aren’t coming when the mob arrives.
- Tons of people are working from home.
- Obama deported more Mexicans but in a more respectful manner. I don't see how that would be different. Biden won't be blocking out highly skilled workers from contributing and paying tax to the US economy.
- Economy can open if people use mask and operate safely like it is done in EU and Canada
-Police are still around. Only funds are going to be reallocated to other policing and social resources.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:
- Pride rallies
- ANTIFA riots
- George Floyd’s funeral
- BLM protests

- Trump rallies
- churches
- in-person voting
Wake Up America!

God Bless You for this cool
This is what we call Logical Reasoning, unlike our meme kings fooling around the thread with the Russian Hoax, and Twitter reports. grin
I just pray they wake up soon.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
salford1:

It's okay.
Mask everywhere.
How about showing me pictures from your BLM/Antifa riots? How about the gay pride parades that held all over liberal cities yesterday with the approval of Democrat governors. Thousands of Gays can come for a parade, mobs can gather to pull down statues and burn down properties and Democratic party support them and coronavirus will not spread but go to church or go open your business and the same Democrat officials will arrest and prosecute you because you will spread coronavirus. Is it not clear what the agenda of these evil people is? Democrats are evil.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zuorom:

How about showing me pictures from your BLM/Antifa riots? How about the gay pride parades that held all over liberal cities yesterday with the approval of Democrat governors. Thousands of Gays can come for a parade, mobs can gather to pull down statues and burn down properties and Democratic party support them and coronavirus will not spread but go to church or go open your business and the same Democrat officials will arrest and prosecute you because you will spread coronavirus. Is it not clear what the agenda of these evil people is? Democrats are evil.
Gay parades and shows like this?
Still no mask.

Even those protesters than toppled statue from Trump's tweet are wearing mask as shown in the 3rd picture grin

Whatever rocks your boat buddy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.